SoftwareDepot.co reviews

Tel: +61 2 8310 9283
sales@softwaredepot.co

tonyt75
5/25/17
Thanks for the 10% off discount. If I have known earlier, I would have bought from here for my earlier units.
leov10
5/12/17
Thank you for the promo of 15% off my purchase. Office is working great. Fast delivery, big discount, easy install. What more could I ask for. Great!
alexs427
5/12/17
The download and activation process went smoothly. Their Windows 10 keys are genuine.This is my 2nd purchase from them and has not had any issues.
mariap149
5/9/17
I was paranoid thinking this is a scam. I called and chat to make sure. Spoke with them guys. They helped install the product and now activated. What a relief!
claras29
5/3/17
The guy I spoke with installed the software for me. I am not that tech savvy so I had him take over my computer while I was watching. Everything is working. Thanks a lot!
jacol1
4/19/17
Man, the guy resolved the issue in just few minutes. It took me hours trying to fix it myself but I ended up calling them, they provided the support without any hesitations.Worth giving commendations!!!
krisc41
4/17/17
According with BBB they are out of business.
Had long communication in chat with them - they somehow are failing to provide any diference from Pirate software there is no proof of authenticity.
I was looking for legal software for my upcoming company but it seams that this one would be considered as pirate copy. As it appears proof of purchase does not prove authenticity.
I would recommend to contact Business Software Alliance (BSA) to verify that you are receiving what you should get - not only installation package and something that really reminds crack (key generator) but as well something that proves Authenticity - Certificate of Authenticity COA

I have found same similar websites with the different URL
and there was another one - all look the same
clauded17
4/14/17
They are definitely scam, i purchased win10 and receive nothing but subscription confirmations. And their custom service is so slow and doing no help.
jamesc411
4/10/17
Very helpful support staff. Downloaded and installed my Project Pro 2013 for no additional charge! Awesome!
karenf108
3/27/17
Purchased Microsoft office student and it downloaded fine a couple of months ago but now it tells me that its unlicenced and i can't use word or excel. Tried their help line and they told me it was only good for one download so can't help me
HOPELESS and annoying
josephe31
3/27/17
The software are instant download into my email. I receive Free upgrade on my Office software. I called Microsoft and its all validated working.
selenar8
3/19/17
I called their hotline and was able to talk to a representative who was very professional and courteous. She answered my inquiries and she was very kind.
helens125
3/19/17
The website is user friendly and the software delivery was as quick in minutes. We also used the 10% discount advertised.
alisonp22
3/13/17
I'm a remote support and they were able to help my clients install it successfully without me doing it for them. Thanks for the extra hand.
chrisf126
3/9/17
I had everything downloaded and written to a disk and installed in under an hour the upgrade to Office Pro 2016 was a nice touch, my only gripe is that not everyone understands how to write the .iso file to a disk so some instructions would be nice for less knowledgeable apart from that no trouble and all software key etc. was available inside 10 minutes
felixt14
3/3/17
I searched this company before I bought the product and their address in Australia is fake. I spoke to the building manager and he said that they are illegally using his address. I mentioned this to Softwaredepot chat line and they instantly cut me off. Also their Australia phone number always diverts somewhere overseas. There is no office in Australia, its fake address. That says something about them.
marks452
2/20/17
I got the product right away and installation was smooth. It's working great. Spot on! Highly recommended! Many thanks!
dericw
1/3/17
I highly recommend this website for fast and easy download. Easy download via email and activation works great. Thank you
jl156
11/30/16
Do not use this site, it is a scam. Bought some downloadable software, the product key was never sent. I will be seeking a refund though my bank. Even their address and contact number is fake
michaels513
11/10/16
Thank you for upgrading my Windows 10! The features are very cool and pretty!
lornab11
All Software we bought we're genuine Microsoft Office 2013 Home and student
miltont10
11/10/16
We purchase Windows 7 I got installed on my computer without any problem.
aaronc58
this site is the bomb!
alejandroa18
11/4/16
the presentation of this site is excellent
cammys1
11/4/16
hands down the best resource site ever

Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareDepot.co staff and other customers.

SoftwareDepot.co?