SoftwareDepot.co

SoftwareDepot.co has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 80 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoftwareDepot.co also ranks 8th among Software Other sites.

• I bought Office 2016 and activated it through Microsoft's website.
  • I ended up buying the Windows 10 pro in a very low price!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SoftwareDepot.co?

“Ela”

Charles M.
11/13/19

I contacted Software Depot for help in re-installing My office 2016 and Ela has been absolutely fantastic. So patient and helpful I can honestly recommend them for their services. very Happy indeed.

“Address”

Peter T.
12/13/19

I just looked up 80 Walker Street Gordon and it does not exist. The small map shows North Sydney? If they do not know where they are, it does raise questions.

office 2016 (8) windows 10 (5)
charlesm752
November 13th, 2019
petert344
December 13th, 2019
hugoh45
July 23rd, 2019
Leo was very efficient and trustful. I've got Microsoft office for an affordable price in less than 20 min thanks to Don Leo's assistance. Im very grateful.
junz6
September 24th, 2019
Ela helped me install my office. They gave me a free upgrade from Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student to Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. thank you
bevh25
August 26th, 2019
today I dealt with several staff and found them to be so patient and courteous nothing seemed to be a bother. Leo was very helpful and waited until the whole program was downloaded and made sure that it was working - would definitely recommend them again.
emmanuelf8
July 9th, 2019
softwaredepot is fantastic! Prices are reasonable. Very helpful representative and very informative.
felixt14
March 3rd, 2017
I searched this company before I bought the product and their address in Australia is fake. I spoke to the building manager and he said that they are illegally using his address. I mentioned this to Softwaredepot chat line and they instantly cut me off. Also their Australia phone number always diverts somewhere overseas. There is no office in Australia, its fake address. That says something about them.
allens149
June 29th, 2019
Prices are too low. Do not give them your money. Prices for software are too cheap! Watch out! KEEP AWAY
jamesb578
August 30th, 2017
According to Ombudsman the company is registered and selling good quality genuine software keys. We truly trust this company for easy download.
samanthac102
September 2nd, 2017
You get a product that really works and guaranteed at a very affordable price. I thought at first it was a scam because the license key did not come through immediately as advertised., I chatted with one of the representative and got the key in a few minutes! Great value for money.
rhysw10
rhys w.
May 20th, 2018
Softwaredepot.co is a scam website, their address is a hired address and their "head office" doesn't exist, calling the number supplied on their websites re directs to the Philippines, the people who answer the calls are hired to do so. I've since reported this to Microsoft, Google and soon the Police in Australia as well.
kimt101
September 2nd, 2017
very easy to find what I was looking for. Loved the prices! Will go here first next time I need software
kimb2095
March 18th, 2018
After purchasing Windows 10 from these guys & posting a review about the fact that I had problems with installation & how helpful they had been, I received a call from a scammer impersonating a customer support person from Microsoft. They said they knew I was having problems & they were here to help. I thought "Wow, what fantastic customer service!" They then requested that I use "team-viewer" to allow them to "fix" my Windows 10 problems. Then, this very professional sounding person (who knew my name & phone number), hijacked my computer & I was told I would have to pay them by credit card to get my folders back. Coincidence?? Maybe. Not that I think it had anything to do with these guys but maybe someone reading these reviews. I didn't have anything on the computer worth paying for so I simply disconnected it from the internet. Later I deleted the Windows program & reset the computer back to imac settings & I haven't turned it on again since. Anyway, beware, because not only didn't I end up not using Windows 10 & therefore wasting my money & but I also ended up with a retired computer (for the moment).
jeremiahm34
December 26th, 2017
I had problems downloading it on my mac and Bryan was kind enough to help me with it. In a few minutes, everything was all setup! Thanks again!
jl156
November 30th, 2016
Do not use this site, it is a scam. Bought some downloadable software, the product key was never sent. I will be seeking a refund though my bank. Even their address and contact number is fake
leov10
May 12th, 2017
Thank you for the promo of 15% off my purchase. Office is working great. Fast delivery, big discount, easy install. What more could I ask for. Great!
bryans86
November 21st, 2017
Good service, quick to make sure your products are in your hands and working properly. Thank you very much!
alisonp22
March 13th, 2017
I'm a remote support and they were able to help my clients install it successfully without me doing it for them. Thanks for the extra hand.
chrisf126
March 9th, 2017
I had everything downloaded and written to a disk and installed in under an hour the upgrade to Office Pro 2016 was a nice touch, my only gripe is that not everyone understands how to write the .iso file to a disk so some instructions would be nice for less knowledgeable apart from that no trouble and all software key etc. was available inside 10 minutes
karenf108
March 27th, 2017
Purchased Microsoft office student and it downloaded fine a couple of months ago but now it tells me that its unlicenced and i can't use word or excel. Tried their help line and they told me it was only good for one download so can't help me
HOPELESS and annoying
majag2
June 18th, 2018
I purchased MS Office from Software Depot for one PC. I had a Windows problem and my PC supplier had to rebuild my PC. I lost all my applications - had no problem reinstalling Norton (not purchased from Software Depot) and others but the Product Key for MS Office was blocked by Microsoft. Microsoft said I needed to contact Software Depot for a new Product Key or a refund. I contacted Software Depot and they said that I have to re-purchase the software. This was extremely unhelpful as the Product Key I purchased should remain active - I wasn't attempting to install it on other devices. DO NOT BUY FROM SOFTWARE DEPOT. You will waste your money and lose the software if your PC crashes.
jacol1
April 19th, 2017
Man, the guy resolved the issue in just few minutes. It took me hours trying to fix it myself but I ended up calling them, they provided the support without any hesitations.Worth giving commendations!!!
clauded17
April 14th, 2017
They are definitely scam, i purchased win10 and receive nothing but subscription confirmations. And their custom service is so slow and doing no help.
krisc41
April 17th, 2017
According with BBB they are out of business.
Had long communication in chat with them - they somehow are failing to provide any diference from Pirate software there is no proof of authenticity.
I was looking for legal software for my upcoming company but it seams that this one would be considered as pirate copy. As it appears proof of purchase does not prove authenticity.
I would recommend to contact Business Software Alliance (BSA) to verify that you are receiving what you should get - not only installation package and something that really reminds crack (key generator) but as well something that proves Authenticity - Certificate of Authenticity COA

I have found same similar websites with the different URL
and there was another one - all look the same
claras29
May 3rd, 2017
The guy I spoke with installed the software for me. I am not that tech savvy so I had him take over my computer while I was watching. Everything is working. Thanks a lot!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SoftwareDepot.co staff and other customers.

SoftwareDepot is the most trusted re-seller of Genuine Microsoft products in Australia. Download Office for Mac! Download Project 2013 Standard and many more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoftwareDepot.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about SoftwareDepot.co?