SoftwareDepot.co reviews

Tel: +61 2 8310 9283
sales@softwaredepot.co

charlesm752
11/13/19
I contacted Software Depot for help in re-installing My office 2016 and Ela has been absolutely fantastic. So patient and helpful I can honestly recommend them for their services. very Happy indeed.
junz6
9/24/19
Ela helped me install my office. They gave me a free upgrade from Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student to Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. thank you
bevh25
8/26/19
today I dealt with several staff and found them to be so patient and courteous nothing seemed to be a bother. Leo was very helpful and waited until the whole program was downloaded and made sure that it was working - would definitely recommend them again.
hugoh45
7/23/19
Leo was very efficient and trustful. I've got Microsoft office for an affordable price in less than 20 min thanks to Don Leo's assistance. Im very grateful.
emmanuelf8
7/9/19
softwaredepot is fantastic! Prices are reasonable. Very helpful representative and very informative.
allens149
6/29/19
Prices are too low. Do not give them your money. Prices for software are too cheap! Watch out! KEEP AWAY
majag2
6/18/18
I purchased MS Office from Software Depot for one PC. I had a Windows problem and my PC supplier had to rebuild my PC. I lost all my applications - had no problem reinstalling Norton (not purchased from Software Depot) and others but the Product Key for MS Office was blocked by Microsoft. Microsoft said I needed to contact Software Depot for a new Product Key or a refund. I contacted Software Depot and they said that I have to re-purchase the software. This was extremely unhelpful as the Product Key I purchased should remain active - I wasn't attempting to install it on other devices. DO NOT BUY FROM SOFTWARE DEPOT. You will waste your money and lose the software if your PC crashes.
rhysw10
rhys w.
5/20/18
Softwaredepot.co is a scam website, their address is a hired address and their "head office" doesn't exist, calling the number supplied on their websites re directs to the Philippines, the people who answer the calls are hired to do so. I've since reported this to Microsoft, Google and soon the Police in Australia as well.
kimb2095
3/18/18
After purchasing Windows 10 from these guys & posting a review about the fact that I had problems with installation & how helpful they had been, I received a call from a scammer impersonating a customer support person from Microsoft. They said they knew I was having problems & they were here to help. I thought "Wow, what fantastic customer service!" They then requested that I use "team-viewer" to allow them to "fix" my Windows 10 problems. Then, this very professional sounding person (who knew my name & phone number), hijacked my computer & I was told I would have to pay them by credit card to get my folders back. Coincidence?? Maybe. Not that I think it had anything to do with these guys but maybe someone reading these reviews. I didn't have anything on the computer worth paying for so I simply disconnected it from the internet. Later I deleted the Windows program & reset the computer back to imac settings & I haven't turned it on again since. Anyway, beware, because not only didn't I end up not using Windows 10 & therefore wasting my money & but I also ended up with a retired computer (for the moment).
jeremiahm34
12/26/17
I had problems downloading it on my mac and Bryan was kind enough to help me with it. In a few minutes, everything was all setup! Thanks again!
bryans86
11/21/17
Good service, quick to make sure your products are in your hands and working properly. Thank you very much!
janicel46
10/28/17
The tech was very helpful she stayed on the line until my computer issue was resolved. Assistance was professional, courteous and quite complete.
denisew98
10/10/17
Purchased Microsoft office for my son. He ask if he can transfer to his new computer. The software guy help us out on how to transfer the software.
saida10
10/5/17
Yep, another sceptic but i read reviews here and felt comfortable. Rang them up first and got a voice! Bought cs6 for $99 for a mac!! Phoned them 4 times for help as not use to a mac and he got it all working quickly. Talks bit fast but you will get there. I will be purchasing a lot more from here. The below link had their products slightly cheaper than the official site:http://asrrklbawpupoxuf.depotapps.com/browse/search/?q=adobe+premiere
samanthac102
9/2/17
You get a product that really works and guaranteed at a very affordable price. I thought at first it was a scam because the license key did not come through immediately as advertised., I chatted with one of the representative and got the key in a few minutes! Great value for money.
kimt101
9/2/17
very easy to find what I was looking for. Loved the prices! Will go here first next time I need software
ruthz13
8/31/17
When I bought windows 7 it came with download and key. So I ask how to install the software. They send me installation instruction and manage to install and activate.
jamesb578
8/30/17
According to Ombudsman the company is registered and selling good quality genuine software keys. We truly trust this company for easy download.
marvyw
8/23/17
We can't get the software working and I email for help. The support was quick and very easy to follow. I want this company to be your first choice.
claytonm29
8/6/17
I ordered the Standard version of the software, but they let me know that they were out of stock on that. They upgraded me to the Professional version at no extra cost! I have no complaints only praises.They were fast.I will do business with them anytime.
oscarc31
6/17/17
Purchased product from company and it was sent within minutes. Instructions were simple to follow and everything worked out as expected. Would definitely purchase from this seller again!
emmanm
6/17/17
I bought Office 2016 and activated it through Microsoft's website. I am happy to see that the product is linked to my email for future reinstallation. Thank you for providing cheap but quality products.
hectors33
6/13/17
Chat and phone hotline are great. I was able to talk to Don and helped me from inquiries to troubleshooting. Very reliable. Thank you.
dianes180
6/13/17
Download link sent to my email along with key code and download instructions pretty quick. I will buy from here again for sure and recommend this to my friends!!
cindyd72
6/11/17
I think I had the best deal of Microsoft Office 2016. It's a lot cheaper than what Microsoft sells. Good product at a cheap price! Worth it!

Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareDepot.co staff and other customers.

SoftwareDepot.co?