Sofology

Sofology has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sofology ranks 319th among Home Decor sites.

How would you rate Sofology?

“False advertising”

David H.
10/11/19

I was very happy, until the sofa turned up in the wrong colour. I ordered black and got a hideous grey/brown colour. They have turned their backs on me saying that is correct. I have been conned by their system, please be careful you don't fall the same way. I just wish I read the reviews about them sooner!

davidh2514
October 11th, 2019

They have turned their backs on me saying that is correct.

I just wish I read the reviews about them sooner!

gilbertd37
September 13th, 2019

I was served by a sales assistant called Chris at the Plymouth branch. I immediately fell in love with a clearance sofa. I sent my son home to make sure measurements were ok and the sofa would fit. My son said it would so we proceeded to buy the sofa and set up finance. Sadly upon arriving home I decided to double check and the sofa was 20cm too long and so I couldn't have it. I called Chris immediately and he has been utterly wonderful helping me to resolve my issue. He's managed to get me a full refund whilst I decide what to do next, but I can assure you after his customer services I will definitely be coming back to sofology. He also makes a cracking cup of tea! I'll be recommending sofology to family and friends for sure. His cheerful demeanor and willingness to help I feel shouldn't go unnoticed. He's a total credit to your company!

michaelm727
January 11th, 2018

This company is excellent at sales and tell you everything you want to hear, but the Lazio 3 seater leather electric recliner sofa and armchair Ive bought has been delivered with damaged/dangerous wiring, the leather is scuffed/damaged, recliner motor not working correctly, parts hanging off and after a few weeks the leather seat is sagging and looking aweful. I feel incredibly disappointed. Frustrated and angry, these sofas were not cheap, but Ive spent allot of money for what I thought was going to be a quality product and the reality is very different, this company should be ashamed! If I could Id mark a 0 star, There is no way I would recommend this company, brilliant at selling, but over priced, poor quality damaged goods and the poorest after sales service Ive ever recieved.

Current Status
3 Emails sent - No replys - last sent to email below 10th of Jan - No reply or call
8 Calls to Customer Services- average hold time 30mins, problems rectified ZERO.

PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID, STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.

Questions? Get answers from the Sofology staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sofology?

Have a question about Sofology?