Review of SnobSwap

elise@snobswap.com

2 reviews with 1 star

ab5072
11/21/17

Prada leather clutch looked shiny and barely used in the pics, but it is in fact so used and scratched that its embarassing to actually take out in publuc. It's basically a Salvation Army throw-away. The advertising was totally misleading. Secondly, after making my purchase my credit card number was used to make purchases off the site that I had not authorized (these unauthorized purchases were refunded to my card) and my email was used to sign up for at least two hundred international websites which spammed my inbox with incoming signup confirmations.

khulooda
7/31/17

I bought a bag described as "like new" but it was "well worn" and have scratched every where and the material have spots and it was really used and awful.
When I informed them they told me they don't accept returns but since it's not as described they will accept it this time BUT when I shipped it back to Japan, with extra cost! it took 3 months to communicate with the seller and the site to collect the bag and they didn't collect it !!!! and it has been returned to me !!!!!!!!!!!
They are NOT trust worthy and they don't check if the bag is as described or not.

Yes, we guarantee all merchandise to be authentic. We have a zero tolerance policy against fakes. Only vetted, pre-approved designer consignment boutiques or professional dealers are invited to sell on SnobSwap. All store sellers guarantee authenticity and we also double authenticate the most popular brands. If you ever have a question about authenticity, please feel free to send us the link of the item to contact@snobswap.com. Thank you for allowing us to answer your question!

By Avery P., SnobSwap Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SnobSwap staff and other customers.

SnobSwap?