SmartBalanceWheelz reviews

Tel: 3744915876
Postmaster@smartbalancewheelzz.com

phillipg65
1/3/19

ike the plaguehem litem sent and broke within 5 months, 8 months later no reply to my warranty E mails , phobed off all the time will not supply a office address,
avoid

franks126
5/11/16

Ordered a $500 Hoverboard from this so-called company in December as a Christmas present for our son. He'd been saving his money for months and we covered 1/2 the cost to make up the difference. We assumed that with an Atlanta address and promise for pre-holiday arrival we would be OK - boy were we wrong. This company is a total scam and WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY and never ship the product.

After having our CC charged immediately and receiving a "shipped" notice, the item never arrived. Dozens of emails later and unanswered calls later we're still waiting for some response. Unfortunately, our son's been fighting a serious illness and was in and out of the hospital throughout the winter - as a result we missed the credit card fraud time limits and now we're just out $500. We'll be contacting the BBB but PLEASE do not give this fraudulent company your business - you will regret it.

anim26
5/5/16

I ordered a pink balance wheel about 3 months ago. And no hoverboard. I kept getting false promises that it would be shipped but no hoverboard. I threatened to alert the authorities but no answer nor hoverboard. $300 may seem like nothing but its $300 wasted. Buyers be aware this page is a total scam. And there's no refunds. Don't use this page for anything !!!!

gretchend3
4/23/16

We ordered 2 hoverboards on Dec 11, 2015. Our credit card was charged immediately for $738 and the items never shipped. We were given false promises several times that the orders would ship, but they never have. It is over 4 months later and we have repeatedly requested a refund but have not gotten a response (or a refund). Buyers beware. This website appears to be a scam. Better Business Bureau has several similar complaints posted.

trissiaa
11/26/15

I liked the fact that the product is reasonably well constructed, and is not as expensive as some of the others on the market. nice gift for this xmas.

bunnyc3
11/26/15

LIke a number of a other reviewers I had read that the product was of good quality. I got one now,truly a good one. very cheap.

sarac49
11/26/15

Works great. Fairly easy to use . I would highly recommend to friends.

xandert1
11/26/15

Excellent quality 5 stars, 4stars for delivery.

hannah359
11/26/15

I thought that I wont received any of my orders anymore,, with the great people that assisted me to look after my orders ITS FINALLY HERE!

luism36
11/26/15

From everything that I have read, this is a good product.
That said, I wanted to judge for myself how strong and how well it works so I ordered a sample.And It works fine, although its late but really great!

imeldar2
11/26/15

After getting this scooter, bought this for my son. Better than what he used in the past. Looks like it should last for a long time.Thanks

michaelk123
11/26/15

Works great, not too hard to use.hooray!

anishas
11/26/15

I was happy when I received my hoverboard. I ordered 3 weeks ago, and was waiting for a long time. Just waiting that it will be delivered to me, when someone called and informed that my order was backordered. :( I thought it was shipped already. Well, they reassured me so I stayed with them and I received my order after 4 days.

patrickw51
11/26/15

The hoaverboard does a good job for balancing.I will surely recommend.Although its late as what others say, but will still recommend.

mikea96
11/26/15

I ordered the Smart Balance Wheel x1 Black last Nov5 and have received it on the 16th. I am really liking it a lot; however, I see that they are now offering more colors. I want to get the latest one! I have to have an extra color so I can use it alternately :)

geraldt18
11/26/15

I knew that I will be able to buy one for myself and luckily, I saw this site which is way cheaper than others. My friends bought somewhere else and the quality is not very nice. Well, I can say that I waited long but I have received a better item compared to my friends. LOL. They ordered and received it for 3 days but it suddenly broke. I ordered and received it for 3 weeks but it's durable. Well, I spent wisely for this board!

lottiemayp
11/26/15

Well, I'm not the kind of person who does reviews. But I can't wait to tell to the world how happy I was when I received this amazingly beautiful balance wheel. The one I ordered was the Red one, perfect for me because my car's color is red and my lipstick is always bloody red. HAHA. I was really impressed with the way they treat you as a customer. They tried to explain to you what is happening. They may had issues before but it's now fixed and they may deliver before your desired date now. I am really happy and I want others to know how I am please by Smartbalancewheelzz!!!!!

timmyc8
11/26/15

better late than never! waited for about 2weeks or more but worth the wait the scooter is great!

janicec30
11/26/15

Product is well made and is very satisfactory, the shipment was received in good order and as scheduled.

corrinem
11/26/15

Would really like to use, but I dont think my husband will allow me .lol

jaimea8
11/26/15

The product was good and wanted to order more,thing is, it was delivered 3weeks after my last purchased. Still a go for me.

sharonb76
11/26/15

Enabled me to get a good look at the product before ordering. Product seems to be the most durable and most for the $$ compared to other brands.

marya566
11/26/15

great idea for xmas gifts (kids)

carlb63
11/26/15

Great seller slow shipping and wonderful product! My son is happy. Thank you

ninof13
11/26/15

Just got it in the mail and haven't stepped off of it since! Very good quality and surprisingly it was much easier to ride than other hover boards I've been on.

I have ordered 2 hoverboards on october 14th and and i did receive them on november 5th. Nearly 3 weeks. But it worth it, these boards are great!

By Brandon d.

Don't use this page for anything! It's a scam/ fraud. Same with me no emails, tracking number, or phone number to call. It's send you straight to the voicemail. They say they send it after 2 days of received payment. But no I haven't gotten any news of my order. Right when I kept seeing payment in progress, I knew this had to be a scam site just for money. And the other comments about people receiving their hoverboards. It's probably just the company it's self to convince you to get scam and get your money taken away. I haven't seen refunds, nothing!! This page is a total scam. So be careful

By Ani M.

I was very nervous that I was getting scammed from this website from the beginning when my credit card company put a freeze on my cc because it was processed from the UK. The entire month I had my doubts that they were legit because kept getting false promises. Also did not like that there was no contact number to call. But I waited and eventually a month later they finally sent me my order. The product came just as I ordered and it is working great so far.

By Debbie F.

Questions? Get answers from the SmartBalanceWheelz staff and other customers.

SmartBalanceWheelz?