Review of Swagtron

Tel: 1-844-299-0625
support@swagtron.com

nicholasa17
1/2/18

So I have three kids. I purchased 2 razor hoverboard for my two oldest boys and I wanted one more for my littel girl but could only find a swagtron t1 in pink. I read up on swagtron and liked the fact that they have no overheating issues and that here is built in pressure sensor that won't let it move if your foot leaves the pad. So I was excited for my daughter after paying $400 and waiting forever once it came in to see my baby happy. I unboxed it read the instructions and calibrated the unit. The moment my daughter steped foot on the t1 it began to shake uncontrollably and threw her off. I recalibrated it several time with no luck. I got a defective unit. The T1 came with a card that said to call before I took it to the store were I purchased it, so I did. Swangtrons customer service is just as crappy as thier product! The moment I pressed the number to talk to somone about my defective product I got another atomated message that told me " if your product needs to be serviced got to swagton.com fill out a from and send it to us". Not only did I feel stupid for not just taking it back to the store but I spent another 40min on the phone to get told to go online, fill out a from and spend more $$ to send thier crap product to them. The T1 is bigger and heavier than the razors and I have no issues with the I'm at all.

johnk375
3/24/17

After being scammed by another hoverboard company (I got my money back through chargeback), I ordered from Swagtron.com.

I got a T3, arrived in 2 days after I placed my order. Looks Baller, has bluetooth, rides smooth, and is like 10x cooler than my neighbors generic hooverboard.

Questions? Get answers from the Swagtron staff and other customers.

Swagtron?