SkincareMarket.net reviews

Tel: 1-888-840-5177
customersupport@skincaremarket.net

margaretc240
2/24/19

I have ordered from this company online for many years and they are reliable. Once in a while when an error or some sort occurs they are quick to remedy the problem. I trust this online company to do the right thing.

cathih1
1/28/19

I ordered three products at once. All arrived quickly (and in not too much packaging, which matters to me). One, a tube of sunscreen, was damaged (some had leaked out into the box) but i didn't like the smell of it anyway, so i asked them to just refund me for it. They did so quickly, without any hassle and without asking me to send it back. I would order from them again.

ethelo8
11/17/18

I have been ordering Nectifirm from SkincareMarket for quite some time and am extemely satisfied with the product as well as the company's quick delivery and response.

marilynk58
11/4/18

Wonderful products & very good for your skin. Definitely buy them again I give it a 5 star ratings I use elms UC physical broad-spectrum spf 4-
Elta lotion & facial cleanser and lazer balm

jerria3
9/5/18

Ordered two products from skincare market, was told I would receive them in 4-5 days...after 1 week, nothing. I spoke with Mia at SCM & she told me that my order had never shipped & apologized & said I would receive it in another 3-4 days, another week goes by & still nothing. I was then told by Mia that one of the products was out of stock & that nothing had been sent out...I told her then that I wanted a full refund..she told me that she would refund my CC & send me a conformation email. that was yesterday, I still havent received an email or refund!

elaineh101
6/19/18

I learned about Revision Skincare Intellishade from my dermatologist and SkincareMarket has the best prices and best service with delivery of product anywhere I have looked.
So glad I found SKM.

danab151
6/19/18

Have used skinceutical hydrating B5 gel and have not been disappointed with the product or the service from Skin Care Market!!

joaniew3
4/27/18

I have used SkincareMarket for over 5 years and have always been satisfied with the products they sell, as well as their service. Some of the products I've used (before SkincareMarket) and have ordered for years from SKM are SkinCeuticlals CE Ferulic, SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex, SkinMedica Rejuvenative Toner and some Dermalogcal products, and others as needed. I have used all of these products previous to ordering from SKM and have always found them to be the same as those purchased in a doctor's office. In fact, I was "turned on to" SKM by my medical esthetician who sold these products in a doctor's office. She, like me, wanted to save money on the same products. I've never had a problem with any products (once the post-office smashed my package which was leaking when I received it...the postman took it back rather than making me return it myself, I alerted SKM and they sent me replacements even before they got the return of the damaged goods). I am completely satisfied with their company.

jamesg341
4/25/18

Really friendly service staff. Would recommend this eCommerce skincare company to everyone. There skincare specialist are really skincare experts and certified.

ellenh59
2/25/18

The title says it all. I have been using this product for several years, and ordered from this site thinking it was skincarerx. The C E Ferulic I received in the "kit" was different than any other C E Ferulic I have used or the sample sizes I have. It also smells different.

marcias43
2/18/18

My son who lives I. Tucson, recommended your products, I have been using these products for years and they are the best!,,,, l am very satisfied

Marcia Schop

micheles107
2/12/18

I am in the process of returning a product and thus far I have found skincare market to be helpful and courteous.... a pleasure to do business with

karenk149
8/26/17

I ordeed a product that never arrived. I called and left messages and no one returned my calls, it wasn't until I threatened a poor review that I finally got a call back. They lied and said they would over night it. Then still no product and I called back and got the run around. I finally received product but they didn't overnight it like promised. Box banged up. They are very dishonest. Worst customer service ever. I'm unsure if it was a ligimate skinceutical product because it was a gift. Never order from them.

shirleym79
4/16/17

I enjoy the excellent service received when I order SkinCeuticale's. The shipping is free and I receive this wonderful product the next day! SkinCare Market has the best customer service.
Shirley Murphy

amyl148
4/15/17

This item was tampered with. Skinceuticals Phloretin CF®, Lowest price in the nation guaranteed Because it is counterfeit. I had a severe allergic reaction on hives and welts on face and neck. Buyer beware.!! They will be reported!

amandaf59
1/9/17

Package seal broken when received... January 9, 2017
Reviewer: Amanda O'Keefe Farmer from Memphis, TN United States
When I received this product today the seal was already open on the container. The packaging was tampered with, and the SkinMedica sticker was already sliced open. Super upset about this. Then I went online to SkinMedica to see if I could verify if this serial number was legit and saw where the Skincare market was not even an authorized dealer. So is this product that I just spent $190 on fake? I have tried calling them all day and all I get is to leave a voice mail??

barbaram118
6/2/16

I tried several sites before finding this site. I couldn't believe my product's price. Yhe shipping was quick and I will do business with this business again!

hollyc30
3/18/16

I ordered two iS Clinical Eye Complex from skincare market, after a day use I can tell their product is fake, totally different than the one I ordered from Life Time Fitness. When I called, the customer service is very bad as well!

Will never order from them again,!!!

tracis6
11/4/15

I ordered two Jan Marini products from Skincare Market. At first glance they seemed to be genuine but when I later did a more intensive comparison I found significant differences in the wording and instructions on the package which had me concerned. Then I compared the ingredient list and found it to be different from the same products I had purchased from an authorized dealer (and the Jan Marini website). I am well past my 30-day return window (watch out with that, too, because they charge a 20% restocking fee which would have been $20 in my case---pretty steep price for returning COUNTERFEIT products!) Avoid buying from them unless you want to pay exorbitant rates for counterfeit products!

elizabethd35
5/20/14

I love the Jan Marini product line from Skin Care Market! That line can be hard to find. I like to browse the Staff Favorites section too. Free shipping and great low prices mke this site my favorite one to shop!

vickyt
3/9/14

The Obagi products that I have purchased speak for themselves as being high quality, but the ease of purchasing these products and the speedy delivery is exceptional.Thanks Skincare!

lynnm15
6/21/13

I found them on google and saw their price listed as $97 for CE Ferulic. When I clicked on it to purchase, it took me to their site and the price is now $109. Isn't that false advertising? I tried calling and no one answered. I kept calling because I wanted to ask them why they advertise in a deceptive manner. Finally someone answered and he stumbled over his words and stated it was to get people to come to their site. He didn't honor the price listed. I will never order from someone so sleazy! Look out!

Skinceuticals website lists which sites are legit. This one is not listed and the product is counterfeit. www.skinceuticals.com

By ellen h.

Questions? Get answers from the SkincareMarket.net staff and other customers.

SkincareMarket.net?