Skincare Market

Skincare Market has a consumer rating of 3.9 stars from 43 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Skincare Market also ranks 48th among Skin Care sites.

No positive highlights yet

• When I called, the customer service is very bad as well!
  • I have been using this product for several years, and ordered from this site thinking it was skincarerx.
How would you rate Skincare Market?

“5 stars”

Maria M.
9/11/20

I love it! Son as I ordered from the day two it's here! Always I'm happy with my order Hayley recommend to every one

“Faulty and unsealed Product”

Jill Q.
8/1/20

I have been ordering SkinMedica TNS serum from a reputable company for years but decided to try Skincare Market because of price. Its a $200 product. Not only was the packaging faulty & didn't pump right but I went through customer service telling me to turn it upside down. Getting to the point... It didn't work. The Manager per my request sent me a replacement product with a UPS label to send back the faulty one. The new product was NOT factory sealed. Thats a major redflag. After researching I see this is common in the reviews. Not only that SkincareMarket.net is not an approved vendor of SkinMedica. I'm writing SkinMedica as well because they should know whats going on with their products. I have never had an issue until I ordered from Skincare Market. Spend the few extra dollars and save yourself the headache!

customer service (6) product (34)
mariam1537
September 11th, 2020
jillq14
August 1st, 2020
alexisb421
September 7th, 2020
My dermatologist recommended another product or Anthelios 50 a OX Serum. The first product was about $200 for a tiny bottle but the Anthelios was around $50 a bottle. It's a great product, but I wanted to look for a better price and auto-delivery. Skin market not only has the best price, but they have AUTO-DELIVERY & FREE SHIPPING so I get my package every 60 days and have been doing so for a few years now. Had one minor problem w/outer shipping/packaging, Called them. They handled it well.So, in general, I save $14 a bottle & I think they are terrific!
09-01-2020 order#: 347928
stacyh211
August 20th, 2020
I come here for my Skinceuticals Line, they have one of the best prices. Shipping is super fast and products are no doubt the original.
debh141
March 3rd, 2020
I've used Skin Medica products for 10 years; I was excited to find a cheaper option,, and the website advertises original products. So, I placed the order during a special promotion. I did not need the product within 30 days. After using it for 5 days, I experienced chemical burns. The company response was that this is not an uncommon response, they did not provide a refund. So they do not stand behind their products. Alert " A Chemical burn is a common reaction from their products" Do not buy!
sunitay1
August 29th, 2020
I made my transaction by phone. The website had some glitch at the time i was trying to use it so i ended up placing my order by phone. The woman was very courteous, helpful and took my order very quickly. It was a very pleasant experience.
I got my products for a very good price as well. Will definitely shop here again and recommend to friends and family
mikep973
September 13th, 2020
I have bought from them before always check other sites for better prices but always end up going back to Skincare Market because they beat all the others on price. Ship quick when ordered and they have a great product line.
tomh1050
July 12th, 2020
Purchased some Ce and sunscreen from Skinceuticals. Great prices and legit products. They are located in LA California.
dm632
September 18th, 2020
Other websites were "backordered" indefinitely for my product. Found it in stock at SM with the exact same ingredients (not a knock-off) for the same price. Customer service kept me informed on orde status. Product arrived quickly.
deborahb926
August 29th, 2020
It is so easy to order and I received my product fast! It was a smooth process!
The web page is easy to read and products are easily found
sarahl833
July 25th, 2020
Great prices on skincare. Got elta md products here for the summer. They have the whole line but you would need to ask for them to recommend the best one suited for your skin.
mavisc7
April 16th, 2020
I purchased a product from them shipped the wrong product reach out to them to get right product the company rep Sandra decided to tell the product is the same according to Obagi. I told them send me a label to return the product she said no do not buy from then instead of tell me they run out didn't have the product they let me make the transaction then send me a different product
annh492
August 29th, 2020
First time customer. Called to place my order and got a recording. Two people called me back almost immediately. I placed my order, and product was rec'd in my mailbox the next day. GREAT!
virginiam368
September 1st, 2020
Was easy and have used many times in the past years. Have not had any issues on the delivery time or process. Love this product and seen improvements.
debbied398
September 13th, 2020
I'm 60+ and since I was a teenager I have been using face moisturizer everyday. As I have aged, I have noticed that my skin has needed different moisturizers to retain healthy skin. In the last 2 years, my face has become extremely dry and flakey. Since I haven't changed my moisturizer routine, I began trying other products. I spent a lot of money and time to heal my complexion with no success. I then went to my doctor who referred me to a dermatologist. My dermatologist suggested that I try SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream. My complexion looks wonderful. My skin is looking younger and I wear less makeup.
sydg4
December 9th, 2019
Loved what I ordered, Avene face cleanser is wonderful as is the toner. Order arrived very quickly.The price was quite reasonable.
cathih1
January 28th, 2019
I ordered three products at once. All arrived quickly (and in not too much packaging, which matters to me). One, a tube of sunscreen, was damaged (some had leaked out into the box) but i didn't like the smell of it anyway, so i asked them to just refund me for it. They did so quickly, without any hassle and without asking me to send it back. I would order from them again.
carolyng259
May 21st, 2020
I ordered two TNS products and was told that If they did not work for me I could return them for a full credit. I tried them for two days and had a very bad allergic reaction. My eyes swelled up and I became extremely itchy on my face, neck and chest.
I immediately sent them back and did not hear from the company. I tracked the return # and saw that it was received a few days later. It took a phone call from me to follow up and finally I received a partial credit. They were $100 short. I have tried to reach them and email them with no response. I would never recommend this company---there are too many other competitors with better prices.
jammied
April 13th, 2020
I ordered Revision Hydrating Serum, I didn't receive Revision instead I received PCA Skin Hydrating Serum. Called Customer Service and was told that they have new people packing and it had to be a mistake and I would be receiving the product that I ordered within 3 days. I'm very doubtful and think that I got scammed!
nancyd800
August 13th, 2020
I received skin hydrator that was nothing but water in a bottle that was supposed to be skin medica
Please stay away from this company
It was $75 a bottle for water basically
allenc101
May 15th, 2019
Been buying from them for over 6 years! Had doubts about buying from 3rd party vendors, but i had them checked out with Manufacturer since my friend used to be sales at Skinmedica. She checked it out and said it was the real thing but they frowns upon 3rd party sellers since they sell at a discount. I believe they try to shut down accounts found selling at a discount. Dont pay high prices again!
margaretc240
February 24th, 2019
I have ordered from this company online for many years and they are reliable. Once in a while when an error or some sort occurs they are quick to remedy the problem. I trust this online company to do the right thing.
janl229
September 24th, 2020
I have purchased these two products from Skincare Market for many years and believe they are quality products because I have often had people comment on the quality of my skin (even though I am in my latter 60's). I purchase these items from Skincare Market because they sell the 1.9 oz. Professional size bottles (which is a value purchase) while other websites/companies do not offer that size. The only area where the company needs some improvement is follow up on shipping. I was notified that the items were shipped when in fact only the shipping label had been created. I notified Skincare Market of the issue and it was immediately addressed and my products arrived within 2 days.
marilynk58
November 4th, 2018
Wonderful products & very good for your skin. Definitely buy them again I give it a 5 star ratings I use elms UC physical broad-spectrum spf 4-
Elta lotion & facial cleanser and lazer balm
jamesg341
April 25th, 2018
Really friendly service staff. Would recommend this eCommerce skincare company to everyone. There skincare specialist are really skincare experts and certified.

I buy there Elta MD products and there are legitimate, They are packaged exactly like the ones I used to buy at CVS Pharmacy's.

By Mike P.