size

size has a consumer rating of 1.05 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about size most frequently mention customer service problems. size ranks 463rd among Men's Clothing sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Emailed customer service to cancel the socks order.
How would you rate size?

“Don't buy from this company”

Aran M.
12/14/20

Disgraceful from size waited over two weeks for my clothes sent emails asking where it was but nothing back had to call first time got through to someone they just stayed silent and then just hung on me then second time got through to someone but all they could say it's out of stock no apologies or and type of compensation. They sent me one item of clothing but wasnt even what I had ordered. Did buy from size before but this is the last I ever do that absolutely shocking experience. Would give zero stars if i could

customer service (5)
aranm2
December 14th, 2020

daver659
April 22nd, 2021

Had so mamny orders cancelled, lost, damaged, sent used goods, damaged good that I have lost count. Even their executive team are shocking at resolving issues blaming customers for not understanding how they work. They are the single worst retailerfor trainers

Tip for consumers:
avoid - plenty of competition - 80% of orders go wrong so do yourself a favour and avoid size

Products used:
online

mandeepb4
February 12th, 2021

Do not order from this website and stick to places like JD. They do not honour their word despite me having emails confirming they will honour 20% NHS discount and now I hVe received the item they are denying it. Proof attached!

majidm10
January 26th, 2021

Absolutely sheet company and sheet Coustomer service. It's been about 4 times I've been won on raffle and after few days they'd send me a mail something wrong u can't get ur show and there is no explanation and been rude to me and I don't recommend to any body and it's a such a big shame for big company like that cos nobody answering and nobody available shame shame shame on size absolutely sheet company

Tip for consumers:

Products used:
Shoes

rhonac4
October 5th, 2020

Absolutely shocking customer service. I placed an order on 21/09/2020 which was expected to arrive on 28/09/20. I have still not received this order and it's pretty much 06/10/20. I have sent numerous emails and nobody is able to commit to when my order will arrive nor can they offer me a refund. I contacted Size via phone call earlier tonight and the assistant sounded very helpful and stated that it was likely I would get a refund only to then receive an email stating this was not possible. I have not received the goods and am due £207. I am now in a limbo with the order apparently being stuck at the warehouse and needing my money back which isn't looking likely in the near future. Highly recommend to stay clear of this company. I have ordered several times previously with no issues I have no intentions to order from this company ever again due to the terrible service received.

monirm5
March 25th, 2021

Ordered socks and a pair of trainers. As soon as I placed the order, it's says in the description it's only 3 individual socks not 3 pairs. Emailed customer service to cancel the socks order. They emailed me back assuring that I will get 3 pairs not 3 individual socks. After 9 days of purchase, I have received 3 individual socks and my trainers and other items were out of stock!

Called customer service, they said they are sorry and asked me send the 3 individual socks back and they will refund me. And will they apply 10% on future purchase!
Are you being serious! I will never ever shop with you again.

Such a poor customer service. Avoid.

veronikad6
April 22nd, 2020

Do not order! Robbing c. U. n. T. s. I ordered a bag it was taking too long to arrive so I cancelled it, I got 2 emails saying the requested it back from Hermes, parcel arrived empty! Now they want some f form to fill in so they can investigate it!

darrenh92
February 11th, 2020

Cancelled an order and they still sent it to me. Avoid these incompetent crooks like the plague. Untrustworthy liars.

jevaughnk
December 4th, 2020

So I ordered 3 pairs of trainers on Wednesday the 30th of November 2020, I have been waiting 5/7 days for the standard delivery at this point. I called up customer service letting them know I have an important occasion and I need to know whether I could have these either delivered sooner or changed to click and collect as I was willing to grab these from a store with stock and go out of my way, this company told me there's nothing they could do even if I made a mistake on the billing address/personal details and that they would not be able to make any amends to this so I said never mind (bare in my mind my billing details are correct and personal ones too) I'll just wait the full time of 7 days. I woke up at 6:30am the next morning (the 6/7 day) after the call (5/12/2020) and placed a new order for click and collect (so called premium click and collect) I called up ensuring I would be able to grab my item as I clicked the Camden branch which I thought was telling me in other words we have the stock because it popped up under my options, would you believe these people said you should expect to receive these by Thursday next week latest (10/12/12) and even though I clicked... click&collect I still had to wait the customer service lady even had the audacity to say I should have went to the store not even knowing whether I was able to even walk, very inconsiderate if you ask me. I have also just looked at different reviews and I am also one who regrets not looking at the reviews first but considering the fact that this is supposed to be a well-established company which everyone in the UK has probably heard of I did not. Question: Why is this company still around I am sure there are plenty of new and up coming shoe business that would love the recognition they have and probably would offer more up standard customer service... they have no solutions for customers no alternatives it really baffles me and I still feel unsatisfied because even after I post this review it feels like nothing will be done... Can we stop supporting businesses like this please they are just takers honestly they are not giving nothing back other than products. Why are they still around there customer service is only good for small talk.

My order numbers:

910*******46993

richardr1214
March 4th, 2020

Size?! You have the worst customers service rude and unhelpful never will I buy again if anyone is buying limited edition trainers I wouldn't buy them from size?! Very unreliable

richardf1065
January 18th, 2021

They are advertising products they do not have and taking peoples money borrowing it for a couple of weeks then paying them back, its a scam they have going pit items on sale they clearly do not have( i know a buyer from jd sports) he knew no one had these trainerswhen i placed the order and guarenteed me i would not get them, size is part of jd if he knew this why are size still taking customers money, never even recieved a email or anything to apoligise or to tell me my order was cancelled nothing at all until i chased them up today 10 days after order somebody really needs to look into this as they should just use banks and pay interest if they need to borrow the money!

davidc296
November 25th, 2020

This company is a disgrace took 2 orders from me for 6 pairs of trainers. Had to do a second order for a pair in different size as first order was refunded to paypal minutes later with no explanation. (Later found out they were out of stock, yet took my money and my size still on website) was told website is not realtime! Second order was accepted but now tokd that they also out of stock but i may get them if i wait up to 3 weeks! Ha ha, what a joke. None of my trainers were delivered as per email promises. Rang customer services to be told that 5 of the 6 are either out of stock, low in stock (cant promise i will get), might get back in stock. These trainers are still being advertised in my sizes on website 3 days later even though you dont have them to sell. She managed to refund me for one order of one pair but the big order she couldnt cancel immediately but would send email to warehouse asking to cancel, but should be done later the same day. 3 days later ive received nothing and emails to you are being rejected or ignored. Aparantly they have 3 weeks to fulfill order! Please contact me to sort otherwise i will report you to trading standards.

stefaniep23
July 10th, 2020

Paid shoes which weren't delivered.
Deliverer has signed with my name (long before Corona) and "forgotten" to deliver the package.

Deliverer DPD already has the information that it is not my signature and that I have not received the package.

Size? Only has to contact DPD for compensation. Only the sender can do that.

Answer to my review:
I should contact via Facebook. With my Facebook message history to size?, I can write a book

They can't help or they don't want to.

Size Germany: Can't or do not want to help. Refers to UK customer service
Facebook Support: Can't or don't want to help. Refers to UK customer service
Customer Service Size Official: Can't help or don't want to.

Update 07/10/2020
Email response from customer service

Thank you very much for your email.
Unfortunately we cannot help you here
Please ask "order. Authorizations ***" and they will help you.
Sorry for any unpleasantness.

Best regards,
Size? Customer care team

If I contact order. Autorizations*** I get the answer that PayPal is my contact person. PayPal can't do anything for me because the package has been shipped.

No one of this company is only partially ready or able to hear the facts and search for a solution!

If size? Has to wait 5 months for a payment - what happens? In this case the customer has the financial damage, that seems to be
No problem for size? - I'm only a customer

No goods received and payed money for nothing!

davids263
October 29th, 2014

Ordered to be sent to store for collection but no one bothered to call me to say it was there and I had to chase customer services to get them to find out what had happened to it, only to find out it had been sitting there for nearly a week. Poor service

joes1204
December 3rd, 2019

Fraudulent
Email 1, Congratulations! You have won in the raffle.
Email 2, your order is confirmed.
Email 3, sorry your order has been cancelled.
All over all the adidas pages peoples orders cancelled. How can you run a raffle and not know how many winners to send emails too? Been going on years. Banking money and taking the interest. Rip off.

philipe78
July 8th, 2020

Honestly I wish I could give Size less than 1 star; and then to find out they are part of JD Sports is even more disappointing! I strongly urge JD Sports to look into this company and revise the customer care for Size? As the more you allow these kind of reviews to continue with customers not being satisfied the more chances your company will be tarnished; and I do not want to see the end of JD Sports, as I have been shopping there for years!

First time shopping with Size? My experience is my items were not delivered on time (at all) and it was a birthday present which was very embarrassing! I tried to contact the delivery company they use Hermes; but Hermes customer services is as helpful as Size so you can not actually call anyone in the company. It is just an automated response from the website. Please someone try to find me a contact number for Hermes that's not 0901 and states it cost £6.00 to call.

Hermes was a dead end even after I downloaded their app to see if I can use that to contact them, no luck, no contact only for corporate users its seems. So I looked back to the company I purchased the product from Size? As they must have a way to contact the delivery company they use. The number for Size? You guessed it was automated, there is actually no way to speak to a human when you call just the same automated responses! That tell you the same information you already know, 'your order has a problem', "Great! Thanks!" I am sure if JD Sports invested in staff to man the phones you will recieve a lot less complaints as there will be someone that can give you a direct answer and show some empathy to your issue you can actually feel.

Anyway went through the automated system which said it will contact Hermes regarding the delivery. Did I get a response for anyone after that? You guessed it, NO! So I then found there 'contact us' form, which I filled and detailed my issues. I did get a response this time but guess what it was automated again; honestly is Size? Reluctant to hiring staff and having good customer service? Customer services is major to any retail company's success if you are not aware.

I responded to the automated email and pleaded for an actual person to get back to me; they did and within 24 hours from my email they were able to find out that my delivery had been lost. Imagine Size? Just had someone to answer your costumers calls I would have been able to save a lot of time, headache and this would have been remedied faster. I am sure I wouldn't be here typing this essay, which I normally do not do!

Now with the lost items they offered me a replacement or refund depending on stock. At this point I wanted both my money back because the service was just rubbish the inconvenience was just appalling; but I also wanted my items as I have been waiting for it for so long that I would just like to have it now, plus I do like there products, what an absolute shame as I already saw a lot of my money going to this company when I first downloaded the app; now I regret it!

The customer care team stated I would not be able to get both a refund and the item although I am sure that they will get there money back from insurance as well as keep my money for the replacement they send, sounds like a double win to me. Nevertheless I was understanding and just asked for my delivery to be fast tracked as I have been waiting and the delay is ridiculous. Unbelievably Size? Said they can not change the order at all and can not even offer me a faster delivery for the inconvenience. Wow!

This is the only company that I have ever spent my money with that even when they have messed up, they won't take even that small step of "sorry sir we will send this to you by next day delivery" although you are spending hundreds of pounds with them. It's like they do not care for repeat business I honestly get better service at Sport Direct.

Really disappointed in Size? And JD Sports for allowing this to go on; as looking through your trust pilot reviews I am not the only one, this is a shambles! Staff your phones so we can speak with someone that can sort out issues in minutes! Which will lead to less complaints.

They have said they will make up for the inconvenience but I have little faith in this, as they couldn't even change my delivery; however I will update my review once they tell me what they will do to rectify this.

In the mean time please shop elsewhere it was not a fun experience, there was actually a time I thought I had been scammed because I couldn't get through to no-one.

paulol8
June 1st, 2019

I made five orders on this site, and I had serious problems with three of them. In an order I paid 8 pairs of sneakers and only sent 4, I complained and after a month they told me that they could not do anything and they still did not give me back the money. The order box they sent did not give more than 4 pairs and invoiced 8 pairs.
Then I made another order of a tshirt and two pairs of sneakers and just sent the tshirt and charged everything, again they did not give me back the money.
Careful, very careful, they stole me literally.

williamj379
March 16th, 2019

We purchased a pair of shoes that needed to be brought to the store from their company-we paid for overnight delivery. We went to collect them the next day. The salesperson (Tia- at the Canterbury branch) was extremely rude. We gave her our paid receipt. She told us the shoes had not arrived, she had no further information and if we had a problem with that, then we should contact customer service. We told her that we were from out of town, did not have cellular service, and could she contact their customer service for us with the phone that was right in front of her. She refused and told us that we should get our hotel to do it. She then told us that we were rude and offered to get the manager. The manager arrived and was courteous and helpful. He said there was no record of the overnight request. He told us that the shoes would definitely arrive the following day. We went back to the store the next day- the shoes had still not arrived- no explanation. The manger then refunded our money. So we paid for, did not get our shoes and had to experience one of the rudest interactions with Tia that we have ever experienced. Buyer beware!

ls215
August 8th, 2018

I wish I had read the reviews published here before ordering. 8 days after receiving a despatch confirmation, the sneakers hadn't arrived. After sending 6 unanswered emails, trying all the possibles phone numbers for their CS given to me by the receptionist at their head office, I realized it was totally impossible to get through to them. Royal Mail confirmed the tracking number they had sent me didn't relate to any parcel. Their despatch email was just a lie: they advertise products they don't have in stock. The ONLY way to get get a refund is through Paypal. 5' after lodging a complaint, I miraculously got an email letting me know I had been refunded and blaming RM for the loss of the parcel. Shameless liars!

sharons182
December 16th, 2016

Absolute worst company ever! Extremely unprofessional! In order to reach some one you have to email which they never answer in a timely manner or at all. I had to get a friend to write them on twitter because that seems to be the only thing they pay attention to and of course nothing was resolved. My package is no where to be found my money is gone and Christmas is ruined. Thank you.

vikae
November 14th, 2015

I have made an order in the end of July this year. I did not get my order, therefore I contacted the customer support service to solve the problem, by the way they answered very slowly. They promised me to investigate the case and sent me the form to fill in, so that they will return me back the money. On the 2nd of september they started the investigation. Of course they did not do anything as well as they stopped to answer my emails at all. Today is already the 14th of november and I am still waiting for the refund for undelivered item or at least some news from the company and still nothing. So I can fairly say that One Size UK are cheaters!

mirandak1
December 15th, 2012

False Cancellation Policy

I placed an order with this company and then needed to cancel it. So I called the company within minutes and followed up with a phone call and finally sent them an email to cancel the order. Nobody answered the phone so I followed up with 3 more calls. Still no answer.
Following day I received an email that they would be unable to cancel the order as it had already been dispatched and there was no way to stop the process.
Buyer Beware!

I let them know within minutes of my intention to cancel the order and it was still too late.
Lesson learned here: you may not cancel any order. Period.

Will not be doing business with this vendor and will let my friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter know the same!

Virtually impossible, everything is automated. I have to hear a human voice that represents size

By Philip E.

They have great products but you wont get them when you want them. Just the pictures are nice.

By Philip E.

Yes many please use them! This company has no customer care

By Philip E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the size staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about size?

Have a question about size?