Sim-unlock.net

Sim-unlock.net has a consumer rating of 1.07 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sim-unlock.net ranks 180th among Mobile Phones sites.

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service is terrible with this company STAY AWAY!
How would you rate Sim-unlock.net?

“I waited for 10 business days...”

Adrian K.
1/17/20

I waited for 10 business days. Nothing happened! I wrote a dozen letters, they didn't reply! Outrageous!

customer service (3)
adriank55
January 17th, 2020
shanea128
November 20th, 2020
They provided an unlock code which didn't work. Basically don't reply to any follow up emails you send them. Even lost the paypal dispute. So don't think you will be safe using paypal on their site. Be warned and stay away from them!
lucasf60
July 16th, 2020
It's a scam. Simple. I paid. Waited 48 hours. Emailed. Then emailed again. And again. And again. And gave up.
davidr2446
June 27th, 2020
It's a SCAM. I never received the code. I asked for a refund but nothing happened. A waste of time and money. Before buying from them I looked for reviews. There are over 1000 good reviews on TrustPilot ALL WROTE BY THEMSELVES. Don't get fooled.
walterh186
May 8th, 2020
Hello friends, i am just updating this scam, rip off, and un human solidary website which claims to have great prices on unlocking services, i do not want to explain that much because i am so unhappy with their customer service that they do not deserve my hate or love, i just want you to see how garbage and unprofessional these people are are human beings.
ce111
August 7th, 2020
Same experience as others. I paid and waited over 10 days. I kept emailing them asking for update or ETA and never got any response back.
johnf2049
March 17th, 2020
Took my money & nearly TWO WEEKS waiting and STILL NO CODE. They didn't bother to reply to my query. So much for "Average waiting time 19 hours"!. I had used them before and it was a similar experience except they did send me a code but it wasn't the right one. They were very slow to respond to emails. On that occasion they eventually refunded the money. I should have learned from that experience! STAY AWAY!
doctora11
November 24th, 2019
I bought a code from this business for unlocking a mobile phone. Unfortunately, it was for the wrong model, and the right model was unfortunately not listed on this site. I didn't use the codes, but that wasn't the issue.

The issue was that I preferred a refund and emailed the seller. I wasn't even demanding for the refund. All I did was explain I bought the codes for the wrong model and simply asked if it was possible for me to get a refund.

I only got one response which was completely oblivious to the whole situation with the seller literally asking me what the issue was, and that was it. No more messages from them. I was going to make a PayPal dispute, but since I didn't pay much for the codes, I decided to abandon that course of action.

I don't know if this business is unorganised or the seller not trained in English or just plain rude and/or lazy to follow issues through, but they really need to fix their customer service.
mafs
July 5th, 2020
It has been over 35 days and still no word from Sim-unlock. I paid for the service on May 31th, phone is still not unlocked, and no one replied to my emails. Is this even legit? I want my phone unlocked or my money back.
sammr3
June 24th, 2020
I waited over 72 hours with more than 2 emails out with no response. The customer service is terrible with this company STAY AWAY!
sivaramireddyv
May 23rd, 2020
I have I phone 6s, I order for unlock 6s. They received money on 04.05.2020, but still date no response. I post mails also for response. There is no response. Please don't order to this site. This is a gambling scam site. I attach my order also here.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this site

joselinei
May 6th, 2020
We paid 66.00 dollars to unlock are phone and we waited more then the 5 days waiting time and we never got any emails response back at all and we e waited for at least two weeks with nothing
teddh1
January 21st, 2020
I sent them an IMEI for an Iphone XR. They responded with an email for a completely different IMEI (For an Iphone 6)
Sent about one email a week for 4 weeks, never get a response.
Note that other customers say same thing.
Stay away!
abdelkaderm1
July 8th, 2020
Be carful abut this service they steal money, I purchased service for 26$ and after one day they sent me message to pay 97$ they said because the phone expensive, and when I sack them for my refund they didn't gave it to me they said preorder service

It's a scam! I paid and waited over 10 days and nothing. I emailed several times and never got any response.

By C E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sim-unlock.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sim-unlock.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.1
Have a question about Sim-unlock.net?