Silk Road Online Pharmacy

Silk Road Online Pharmacy has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Silk Road Online Pharmacy ranks 19th among Pharmacy sites.

How would you rate Silk Road Online Pharmacy?

“Chad”

Chad M.
1/18/20

Of course like everyone else i was skeptic. Im from the states and my first order was seized. He reshipped without hassling me and I am very pleased and will be doing lots of business with them. Product effectiveness and experience They are not as strong as you would find in the states but at least you get them. Additional commentary I WILL ORDER AGAIN

“Total scam stole my money”

Cam R.
9/29/20

This is a total scam, no communication, didn't receive anything or any even partial refund. No contact can be made. Avoid.

chadm158

camr13
September 29th, 2020

anyoner
January 20th, 2020

I have used for 2 years at least 20 times never problem sometimes took weeks lately one week. 100%legit
Items MDMA Powder, Xanax, All great again! Very fast and the Best MDMA thank you, buddy.!.
Great all i have low test from using when i was younger i was tested and levels were very high after use all products are great.

Questions? Get answers from the Silk Road Online Pharmacy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silk Road Online Pharmacy?

Have a question about Silk Road Online Pharmacy?