Review of Shane Co.

customerservice@shaneco.com
2018 Customer choice award

margarets262
10/9/18

The service is great! Fast delivery and a huge Collection of jewellery. Very beautiful design Rings, Earring and Necklace are there. I love it Very much. This the site that I recommend everybody to try.

pamt32
9/15/17

Just had my diamond reset. It looks like a gum ball ring. I loved my diamond and setting and couldn't wait to get it back. It looks like a different ring I hate it now!!! It's shorter and doesn't look very pretty I'm so mad!!! I hate this place so much! Avoid avoid avoid!!!!

alexm278
8/31/17

The service is great! Fast delivery and a huge selection of jewelry. This the site that I recommend everybody to try.

petera103
1/25/17

A place for me to search for birthday gifts for some people ;) Its just that easy - you find the thing you need and then make a decision whether to get it here or go to your local store. The delivery is fast and safe, never had problems, though the prices can sometimes be too high.

joyceg35
12/23/16

I ordered myself a princess cut diamond ring years ago from the Shane company. 2 days after I ordered it, a customer service/sales rep contacted me and told me that the stone I had chosen had a bad table on it, he would not recommend the purchase and helped me choose another stone that was more suitable and a nicer quality. He actually stayed right in my price range, did not try to up sell me anything I was not interested in, I found him to be very honest and actually felt that he was TRYING to really help me get the best stone for my money. It has been nearly 30 years since I have purchased that diamond, and I now want a sapphire instead for personal reasons. I asked if they did custom jewelry work and if I could design a new ring for myself using the old stones and new sapphire. I got an immediate response via email in which I was told I cannot design a ring for myself but they will give me my full purchase price back toward a new ring and I can select a setting. This worked out perfect for me as I don't want this stone anymore. I have never had an issue with the setting, the prongs, the gold or any of the other stuff I see in complaints about the Shane company. Yes, they are pricey, but my diamond has so much fire in it, it is just beautiful and I would not have been able to purchase it without the knowledgeable sales person that corrected my first choice. Thank you Tom Shane and company

kellin10
11/8/16

Had some issues with follow through on a wedding band. Ball got dropped quite a few times. What I wanted to say was their customer service made it all good, actually they went way over and above what I would have ever expected of any company. They sent me a gift card equal to the value of the ring that I had ordered. It was extremely generous.

Doing it right

helenb73
Helen B.
6/18/16

I have 3 daughters and wanted to get them each a little token of affection from myself and their father. I went to Shane Co and very quickly found the perfect little ring to get each girl with their birthstone. The site was so easy to navigate through and ordering was a breeze. The rings arrived right away and the girls just loved them!

tonyv23
Tony V.
6/9/16

I needed an anniversary gift for my gf, I knew I wanted to get jewelry but, as a guy, I don't have a clue about that stuff. I went to the Shane Co site and it was easy from there. I clicked gifts for women and they gave me a few options like necklace, ring, earrings, bracelets... so I chose earrings. Then it showed me options like their most popular, white gold, yellow gold, items under $100... so I hit items under $100 and it narrowed my search even further. I found a great pair that I know she'll love and didn't break the bank.

paulw178
Paul W.
4/9/16

i bought my now wife's engagement ring off the shane co website. it was easy and painless. i was clueless where to start and the site gently guided me through the process.

vanessaj16
4/9/16

My boyfriend ordered me a ring here. I must admit it looked amazing, very nicely done piece of jewelry. However when I decided to purchase a gift for my friend on your website I faced many problems. The website is not very convenient, it is hard to find a delivery information, support team is always offline, not available for chat, the phone line is not responding as well. You should think about improving your service

davidq14
David Q.
4/6/16

My wife and I bought our wedding bands on Shane Co website. We were very happy with the price, quality, and the free lifetime warranty.

mariah136
2/17/16

Would definitely put them on my list!

susanv37
Susan V.
1/3/16

I wanted to get myself some jewelry for my birthday and went searching online. I ended up on the Shane Co site and found really cute stuff! This site isn't just for engagement rings! I got a great bracelet I just love!!

sandrag34
9/25/15

I've been trying to buy a necklace for about a week now. My card has sufficient funds but they seem to keep cancelling my order! So fed up! Taking my business to Blue Nile instead.

heatherl36
9/4/15

Short of going to local bulk diamond stores, Shane Co. offers an inexpensive alternative to the pricey brands. I haven't bought rings but I have bought good earrings.

sithenw
4/19/15

I know that Shane co claims to be the 'best in the jewelery business' and that their fifth c is 'customer service' but really, they're the worst non-commission based jewelry store I've been to. They're pushy, they ignore you regularly, they don't have a very good selection

lindav17
2/12/15

If you have access to a shaneco store near you, then just go there...I used to live near one years ago. Now I can still shop at shane co even since I am out of the area.

susang51
1/19/15

Their wedding rings are great because they look so different from everyone elses ring. I like how they always get new styles so people don't have the same exact ring that you buy. The sales reps are also low pressure, which I appreciate.

margaretj17
10/28/14

They always sell very legitamite diamonds, nothing that is fake and everything is certified. I got my diamond ring from them and have been happy ever since.

katinas
8/28/14

I bought my sapphire wedding ring from shane company and it was the best ring ever. My friends all love it and it was only around $4000 for a huge sapphire. I ordered just the gemstone alone online. It was certified and I had it appraised and it was the real deal. It would have cost me almost twice as much from other retail stores I was looking at.

patriciax1
4/27/14

I picked out my saphirre ring from them and then had it appraised; to my surprise it went for more than what I paid. Very happy.

178 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Shane Co. staff and other customers.

Shane Co.?