Review of SeniorLeads

Pleasant Hill, California 94523, United States
Tel: 888-893-2990

cliffordm54
12/11/19
I started my account on Nov 1. To date, I have received 45 leads, about 1 per day, on average. I have made contact with 32 people and I would say that half will not turn into anything. Of the other half, I have had 3 appointments and all became clients. I have 3 more appointments set. Assuming every 5 weeks I get the same results, I will be very satisfied.
mikew789
12/2/19
I decided to give Senior Leads a try. The only good thing I can say is that they do give you information on what to say to a lead and how to follow up. The problem I found was that the leads were terrible. Every lead I talked to said that they thought they were giving their information about a job posting. No one had any interest in financial services. It seems these leads were tricked on the ads they answered. Senior Leads then passes it onto you saying that they have an interest in financial services which ends up not being true. I would not recommend.
Response from Bob R., SeniorLeads Representative
It is unfortunate that professionals will spend their hard-earned money for a method to grow their business and then not follow the instructions. When you call a prospect, believe it or not, your product or services is not a priority for them. They are not sitting by the phone and waiting for you to call. In fact, your call is ALWAYS an interruption. In fact, because they often have other things on their mind, they may not recall making a request for the call 3 days prior. In order to convert that call into an appointment takes skill. Because most advisors and agents do not possess that skill, we provide training. Please do not register to use Seniorleads unless you agree to watch the training videos and follow the scripting and approach that we teach in our guide "How to Follow Up on Your Prospects." If you want to know the results of agents and advisors who do follow our instructions, visit https://seniorleads.com/financial-leads-comments/ and turn on your speakers
wendyb363
11/18/19
I was impressed initially with the salesman who marketed this product. It seemed like an amazing opportunity. I believe it is a scam. You can do this same lead program by picking the addresses in your zip code and doing an email campaign or postcard. It is a cold lead and even with the recommended schedule of mailing and calling by the company, not one lead was good in over 100 leads. They were all the equivalent of cold calls. You sign a contract that locks you in for at least a month and you have no recourse. You will not get help via their ticket inquiry or any real person on the phone. DO NOT BUY!
Response from Bob R., SeniorLeads Representative
there is no contract. The person commenting has lied and was not a customer. This appears to be a smear by a competitor. Here is our agreement, IN WRITING which clearly states, one can cancel their account the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. https://seniorleads.com/agreement
the company responds to every support ticket within 3 business hours.
All of these comments are just lies.
danb579
11/9/19
I Signed up with them, based on their promise, and thus, my expectation that I am paying for LEADS. However, ... after I paid, ... they offered some "prospects" (which could have been taken out of the Yellow Book), whom I was told to NOT CALL ... Instead, I was told to watch about a dozen of videos, generate a letter, send it to the prospect, and eventually call after 10-14 days ... What kind of "LEADS" are these?

Here are just a few "shady practices" as I have experienced them:

1) There was a misrepresentation in what this service is and does, by James Knowles, the person who presented this "opportunity" to me, over the phone, when he stated that the company sells "LEADS" (that's what he stated over the phone). However, after I signed the Agreement, the word "LEADS" almost disappeared and was replaced with "Prospects"
2) Senior Leads told me that they don't have "any control" of my account (since everything was/is "automated" and that I have 100% Control of this account. Yet, they also stated that I Cannot Do Any Modifications to the account in the first 30 days (when I tried to Reduce the Flow, and Cancel the Account altogether, while also continuing to charge my credit card Despite My Specific and Repeated Messages to STOP.
3) I wouldn't have joined this program if I would have known up-front that Based on A Previous Incident (Settlement) that Senior Leads' Attorneys had, No Phone Service Will Be Provided to Help the Client with any Questions that the Client may have
4) There was A Clear Omission about When I can Start Taking Advantage of The Program Over the phone, James told me that I can contact "The Leads" once I start getting them in My Back-Office (after I sign The Agreement and provide the credit card information). However, after I signed The Agreement, the word "LEADS" was replaced with "Prospects" and the first thing I was told (after receiving the first "lead/prospect" was To Not Call Them. Instead, I was advised to watch about seven - ten videos (and pass some "quizzes"), listen to about thirty audio messages (of about 3-5 minutes each), and "Read Two Suggested Books" Before Even Contacting the Prospects, all of which amounted for about 35-40 hours.
5) Despite claiming that I have "100% Control on my Senior Leads Account, I was also told that "I cannot do any change" during the First 30 Days and thus, I felt that I was "Held Hostage Against My Own Will," while having my credit card charged at their own will.
6) In the Senior Leads Agreement I was also told that the support I could ask for is mainly electronic (by sending a support ticket from your back office, which would be responded to in a matter of hours). Yet, when I have initiated two such electronic support tickets (I did not get the option of saving the information in the ticket, once submitted), the answer I have received after almost two days, was Not addressing my questions (see attachment #-11), but rather advised me how to do what they knew that I can't do (since I was told that I can't do any changes to the account, within the first 30 days), which was "futile & nonsensical."
Response from Bob R., SeniorLeads Representative
Our company is the ONLY company you will find that provides in writing (must be signed by customer before we accept account). You can find that agreement here https://seniorleads.com/agreement

Note that this customer complains that he had to watch training videos even though he agrees to do so by signing the agreement. We don't change the rules that we provide UP FRONT.

You will find everything the customer says is covered in the agreement, that if read and understood beforehand, would not have been a complaint. If you want to see how this service works for people who
1. attend the initiation webinar
2. watch the training videos
3. read and follow the guide "how to follow up on your prospects"
visit https://seniorleads.com/financial-leads-comments/

Our service will never work for anyone who ignores this proven system and wants to do it "their way."
carlr241
11/6/19
I tried 2 other lead services in the past. Seniorleads is better because:
--it is an entire system. If you just get a lead and call the lead, that kind of lead is close to worthless. With Seniorleads, they have a booklet that you create with your photo and credentials and send before you call. So on every call so far, the prospect knew me and I was not a stranger
--training videos and 30 page guide explains the psychology of how to follow up with the lead -- contents are so much more advanced than anything I have seen before
rods153
11/6/19
$10,000+ of commissions in 40 days. I have received 37 leads, had 4 appointments (2 more scheduled) and brought on 3 new clients. I have used several lead services and seniorleads does something very smart. Rather than sending me the lead and having me call the prospect, they provide a personalized booklet (my name, photo, etc) which I send the prospect before I call. This has made all the difference because the prospect knows me when I call. I am not a stranger.
michaela1308
10/3/19
Basically, they give you a cold lead and have you market to them in hopes of you getting a sale. Then they try and bill your CC as many times as possible until you figure out to cancel the service. They will not talk to you after you join unless you pay extra. They do not respond to their only other way to communicate with them. The sales rep totally misrepresented the process that they recommend once they have your non-refundable money. If you get any sale out of this it will be totally due to the work you put into a cold lead. You could probably do as well from the phone book. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
sueg191
9/29/19
This is a really good service. I have received 20 leads and I have 3 appointments. This beats cold calling and compared to the amount I was spending on direct mail, this is less expensive. The script they give you is really good, not something I would have thought of on my own.
rachels383
8/7/19
Very good experience. Although the leads appear to come from several sources, I have already closed 2 of the facebook leads as new clients, commission over $10k. Even though about 40% of the leads I have not yet reached by phone (got voice mail), I know that if I keep calling, I will get them eventually on the phone. This is the biggest frustration but I can't blame seniorleads. This problem is always there with any prospecting method. I am very satisfied with the service and if my results keep going like this, I could earn over $100k this year from these leads.
daniels873
7/15/19
I have enjoyed using this service as everything is well-documented. Unlike other marketing services I have used where details are left out, they supply several videos and a written users manual and an online knowledgbase (which I have not needed to use). It has been 3 weeks and I have a few appointments for rollovers that sound like good business. I won't now until I meet with these prospects but they sound good on the phone. They are not working with an advisor so there is no reason I should not be able to do some business.
robw177
7/3/19
I have been using Seniorleads for 10 weeks. I have purchased now about 60 leads - cost $1200. My 5 new clients have generated several thousand in commissions and 2 of the clients will be annual fee clients. Sending their booklet is what make the system work well. Rather than just calling a lead, the lead has already made a request, I send the booklet, establish my credibility and then call. This simpler extra step makes all the difference in my opinion. I do take the extra step to print the booklet covers on my color printer so that it looks more professional. I have no complaints and the system has worked smoothly for me.
edd851
5/31/19
• Updated review
How about this one. Because their rep (Dennis Wiley) screwed up and signed me up for the wrong program they had to keep giving me credits from zip codes I never requested. Rather than doing that, they simply canceled my membership owing credit and 2 more leads, I never got. BTW, the last one of their leads I just called on, the guy hasn't saved a PENNY for retirement. Point being they don't scrubb these leads one bit. They are just sending names and address (but, not always,sometimes no address)so they can charge your credit card.
“Don't waste your money...you will only get frustrated”
5/17/19
• Previous review
Poor quality, customer service is a joke....didn't make any money...just got really frustrated...did exactly what they said..their booklets are nice...but they really don't help getting annuity sales...bottom line is no return on investment.
stuartl58
5/24/19
Have had a good experience. More "bad" leads than good leads. as expected. But the good leads are solid. Have had about 8 good leads and set appointments with half. Two sales so far (both annuities). I think that there may be some of the other leads that will make appointments if I stay on top of them. This beats cold calling and waiting for clients to give me referrals. The scripting they give to contact the leads is really good.
gregs376
5/22/19
3 weeks in. 26 leads, 3 appointments, 2 new clients.
Investment so far about $800, Earnings so far $9400.
Was using direct mail which fell to pieces and this has solved my prospecting problem.
bobr260
5/10/19
First week I got 16 prospects and did not get an appointment. Then I watched the training videos and used the script in the prospecting guide. Since then, have talked to 18 prospects, 3 appointments, 2 new clients.
feliciak17
5/7/19
These are the worst leads in the world. I wish I would have read the reviews before I purchased. The leads are not qualified. 80% of the leads never requested a booklet. 10 out of 30 were wrong numbers. They claim that they advertise where affluent people frequent websites. REALLY??? My leads were people who live in a shelter or work in a soup kitchen, couldn't speak English or were on welfare. Yeah right, they were definitely requesting info on 401K rollovers. I am going to report them to the better business bureau.
larryj161
1/6/19
I spent over 600 dollars on the leads and a few hundred following their sales tips and marketing strategies in purchasing pamphlets customized these were very tragic leads to say the least. I could go on and on but if someone told me this before I got involved I. Would NEVER EVER HAVE PURCHASED THIS BE WARNED !!!
ryanb125
1/25/17
Results have been decent. Closing about 1 out of 10 and will still close other leads later as they seem receptive. Took about 40 leads until I started to see older leads close.
ryanb6
1/25/17
I don't know if this is typical but the 3rd lead I got became a new client. That guy has given me a couple referrals which look very good. It's early - just started my account a week ago. I'm a happy camper.

You have to pay to talk to someone after the sale.

By Michael A.

Total scam. I am guessing the positive information is coming from them.

By Michael A.

The fact that they promised LEADS, which is any person who will have a need for which I have a solution (either a product or a service) ... However, Only After I Paid for the service, they told me that these are PROSPECTS (Not Leads) and also told me NOT to call them, but follow a process that would require tens of hours before you even get to call a person (who may, or may not be even interested in what you have to offer) ...

By Dan B.
Questions? Get answers from the SeniorLeads staff and other customers.

16 Photos for SeniorLeads