Pleasant Hill, California 94523, United States
Here are just a few "shady practices" as I have experienced them:
1) There was a misrepresentation in what this service is and does, by James Knowles, the person who presented this "opportunity" to me, over the phone, when he stated that the company sells "LEADS" (that's what he stated over the phone). However, after I signed the Agreement, the word "LEADS" almost disappeared and was replaced with "Prospects"
2) Senior Leads told me that they don't have "any control" of my account (since everything was/is "automated" and that I have 100% Control of this account. Yet, they also stated that I Cannot Do Any Modifications to the account in the first 30 days (when I tried to Reduce the Flow, and Cancel the Account altogether, while also continuing to charge my credit card Despite My Specific and Repeated Messages to STOP.
3) I wouldn't have joined this program if I would have known up-front that Based on A Previous Incident (Settlement) that Senior Leads' Attorneys had, No Phone Service Will Be Provided to Help the Client with any Questions that the Client may have
4) There was A Clear Omission about When I can Start Taking Advantage of The Program Over the phone, James told me that I can contact "The Leads" once I start getting them in My Back-Office (after I sign The Agreement and provide the credit card information). However, after I signed The Agreement, the word "LEADS" was replaced with "Prospects" and the first thing I was told (after receiving the first "lead/prospect" was To Not Call Them. Instead, I was advised to watch about seven - ten videos (and pass some "quizzes"), listen to about thirty audio messages (of about 3-5 minutes each), and "Read Two Suggested Books" Before Even Contacting the Prospects, all of which amounted for about 35-40 hours.
5) Despite claiming that I have "100% Control on my Senior Leads Account, I was also told that "I cannot do any change" during the First 30 Days and thus, I felt that I was "Held Hostage Against My Own Will," while having my credit card charged at their own will.
6) In the Senior Leads Agreement I was also told that the support I could ask for is mainly electronic (by sending a support ticket from your back office, which would be responded to in a matter of hours). Yet, when I have initiated two such electronic support tickets (I did not get the option of saving the information in the ticket, once submitted), the answer I have received after almost two days, was Not addressing my questions (see attachment #-11), but rather advised me how to do what they knew that I can't do (since I was told that I can't do any changes to the account, within the first 30 days), which was "futile & nonsensical."
--it is an entire system. If you just get a lead and call the lead, that kind of lead is close to worthless. With Seniorleads, they have a booklet that you create with your photo and credentials and send before you call. So on every call so far, the prospect knew me and I was not a stranger
--training videos and 30 page guide explains the psychology of how to follow up with the lead -- contents are so much more advanced than anything I have seen before
Investment so far about $800, Earnings so far $9400.
Was using direct mail which fell to pieces and this has solved my prospecting problem.
Customer Questions & Answers
Vote Thanks for voting!
Vote Thanks for voting!
Votes Thanks for voting!
The fact that they promised LEADS, which is any person who will have a need for which I have a solution (either a product or a service) ... However, Only After I Paid for the service, they told me that these are PROSPECTS (Not Leads) and also told me NOT to call them, but follow a process that would require tens of hours before you even get to call a person (who may, or may not be even interested in what you have to offer) ...