SecureBoxOffice.com

SecureBoxOffice.com has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 162 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SecureBoxOffice.com also ranks 51st among Tickets sites. The most common issues with SecureBoxOffice.com are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 15.4%

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service practices are a smokescreen.
  • it took me 3 Days to actually track down the tickets which I never received in the mail !!
How would you rate SecureBoxOffice.com?

“Ticket purchases”

Laura R.
2/2/20

They staff was very friendly, patient and helpful to accommodate us for wheelchair accessible accommodations. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

“Scam”

Mario A.
4/9/20

Horrible company do not used them to purchase tickets! I bought 5 tickets for Cirque Du Sole I got my email with confirmation order number so I can print my tickets ! When i printed my tickets they indicated a price of $ 135.00 each of course with and additional service charge ! When I got my bank statement they billed my card $ 1842.15 dollars that's crasy ! I did file a dispute with my bank they had the nerve to say that the tickets may be above face value ! What can I say I got screwed! Dont use these people.

customer service (30) tickets (96) ticket price (5) store credit (7) credit card company (5) concert tickets (6) covid 19 (5) ticket master (4) 3 times (8) service charge (5) face value (5) service fees (3)
marioa102
April 9th, 2020
jasonq51
February 18th, 2020
Naturally I was in a hurry and wanted to get Vday gifts out of the way. I unfortunately clicked this site which I later noticed had "Ad"
Next to it. Long story short they charged more than 3 times face value. That is their business model. Ultimately I paid over $400 for 4 tickets that would have been about $150 had I coreectly gone to the venues site or true vendor.
This is a DISGUSTING company with an IMMORAL business model.
Buyer beware.
ashleym707
July 1st, 2020
I spent over 700.00 on concert tickets and other things, when the events were cancelled the venue I used transferred it to a store credit with this company. But if you try to buy other tickets there's no option for store credit. I emailed to ask how I would use my credit to purchase different tickets. That's been 4 days ago with no reply.
Anyone filed a complaint with BBB or is there any other way to get our money back?
laurar953
February 2nd, 2020
virgilioc5
January 22nd, 2020
Purchased 2 tickets total was $172.Ten days later got a bill from my chase credit card for $288.00...Called them several times and they hung up on me 3 times..Filed a dispute with my bank...SCAM SCAM SCAM..And by the way Chase bank is not the best when it comes to this kind of dispute,
shayc49
June 29th, 2020
I don't ever write reviews but this company is TERRIBLE! I have emailed quite a few times and each time, instead of connecting me with someone to talk to they send the same generic copy and paste response and won't connect me with anyone. Please do not purchase anything from these people. Please learn from my mistakes and the other reviews here, I'm out of $600 dollars.
danitap9
January 6th, 2020
I wanted to find out where the email was to download my tickets to the Bristol Nascar race April 20 20. I never received the original email that allowed me to download my tickets. Charlie sent me a new email immediately after our conversation. And my email indicated that I could download my tickets as he promised. Thank you Charlie I'm going to have a great time at the races.
stevem1405
May 9th, 2020
Terrible experience.....I spent $1200 on tickets for an event that has been delayed over a month, no contact, no updates, just talk about we will get you a return when we get a final cancellation. What, they going to hold if for another 6 months?

Couldn't reach a live agent on the phone so user chat....useless, canned responses.

Terrible customer service
nancyg1057
April 2nd, 2020
The girl I spoke to in customer service was so processional understanding and helpful I could not have asked for better experience with a customer service representative!!!
jeffreyw443
June 11th, 2020
Janet Jackson was cancelled due to Corvid and they do not want to give us our money back... everyone else has been nice and refunding people but not them... anyone having the same problems and would like to file a case action lawsuit against this company? First overcharge for tickets now this nightmare!!! Do not buy anything from this company bad service!!!!!!
georgeg643
June 10th, 2020
The person I talk to his name was Samuel and he was very helpful and efficient I recommend secure box office
jades130
June 6th, 2020
Do NOT get your tickets from here! I spent almost 400.00 on a ticket for this years Boston Calling, for one day and for that specific line up. They refused to refund it, and then assured me that I will get another ticket for next years event, obviously not guaranteeing the acts I paid to see. You wouldn't piss so many people off, if you would've broken your policy due to the pandemic, it's that simple.
robt183
January 13th, 2020
Purchased four tickets to a live production, the website gave every impression that the price was the total for all four tickets when in fact it was for each ticket! With their obscene handling fee of $508 the four tickets ended up costing me $2,800 !! The charges were cleverly positioned on the confirmation where it was easy to miss. Didn't find out until I checked my credit card transactions. A sleezy outfit bordering on a scam!
paulm1463
January 11th, 2020
wish I had read the reviews here before purchasing tickets from this site. Just about triple the box office and you don't know it till its too late and the charges are on your credit card.. How is this allowed!. I'm sure no physical address could be found for this group. They should be in hiding!
lisaw979
June 10th, 2020
Our event was cancelled. It took me 2 hours to even contact anyone at Secureboxoffice. I tried 3 different approaches and was on hold for over an hour. Then I was told that they did not issue refunds for cancelled performances and I could have a store credit. I requested a refund instead and was told that because of the "governments policies" I could only have a store credit. I have family who have gotten refunds from other venues/ providers for other events and know this is a complete lie. They stole our money!
nataliem630
June 30th, 2020
DO NOT USE!!!!!! During a global pandemic they won't work with customers no matter what. Terrible customer service!!!!!
kimg240
May 14th, 2019
I'm a mom and first time buyer of sports tickets so I'm a little nervous of the process. I ordered 8 tickets (3 adults, 5 teenagers) and was trying to find seats that are close together but not in the same row and within our budget. Emma answered all my many questions and was so very patient, kind & helpful through the whole process. Her customer service was top notch! Thank you Emma!!!! We're so excited to take our boy's to their first professional baseball game.
samantham603
March 11th, 2020
I bought tickets to a sporting event, nowhere did it say anywhere that we were sitting in a no alcohol section until I had downloaded the actual ticket. When l talked to a customer service representative he pretty much said I was screwed. I asked if I could change them for different tickets and he said no you will just have to sell them.. not impressed!
donnaj245
January 9th, 2020
Did not realize the tix were twice as much as they would have been at venue with a $100. service fee--ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR service fee! This place is a scam. I realized my mistake as soon I saw the total--which was not displayed until AFTER I placed my order. I mean who would think they were paying $200 per ticket to attend a performance at a Texas dance hall?|!?!?! The per ticket price is listed in tiny tiny print. Could not talk to a human beingf--called immediately after my mistaken purchase.
maxs193
April 23rd, 2020
DO NOT use this company for your concert tickets! They will take your payment, promise you tickets two days before the event and offer no contact there after. My event was cancelled and they sent me a message they were CHANGING their policies and only giving STORE CEDIT now, no refunds! In good faith, I overpaid for two tickets plus fees because the Birmingham Stapelton concert was filling up and now they will not refund $500+. Beware FRAUD!
lindaf785
March 2nd, 2020
All I have is a piece of paper I printed after payment... only shows Row W at venue and for the concert and date... no seat number is mentioned for Qty of 2. NOW really worried after reading these reviews... Delivery supposed to be by UPS like a few days before concert??
kk345
July 8th, 2020
Customer service is horrendous... Was on the phone with them for 3.5 hours with 3 different agents and hung up on or "disconnected" 5 times. Found out that they price gouge you on tickets and do not refund money. I wish I would have done better research. Save yourself a headache and do not get tickets from them.
davidk1477
April 29th, 2020
I had tickets to a cancelled concert and contacted them about the refund. First they denied the concert was cancelled despite it being listed as such on both the tour listing and the venue website. They finally admitted that and said they might just give store credits. Finally the money might be coming in the future when they get around to it maybe.
normab87
December 5th, 2019
My BF called secure tickets and was answered by Anthony was awesome and honest.
Our tickets were printed in 5 minutes or 3 min.
Yeah we got to see Elton John who I wanted to see for years n years. It must be my Christmas gift from my BF. THx secure t.
frankp494
June 25th, 2020
Like everyone else I am fighting with this company to refund me for an event that was canceled due to COVID-19. They are offering me a coupon instead for 120% of what I paid to use on a future event, but that is not what I want nor was listed in their terms and conditions. Their policy stated canceled events will result in full refunds. Even more shameful is Capital One. After disputing the charge the bank sided with this company because they felt I did not provide enough documentation to convince them why I should be refunded. Man!!! I suggest everyone report them to the FTC/BBB.

This site is a SCAM! They significantly up-charge the face value of tickets and make a profit.

By Crystal F.