Review of Secret Benefits

Secret Benefits reviews

Sign up for free and find the perfect sugar date
Join Now

genem77
10/23/18

I'm pretty sure most of the women on there are not real they rip you off for $59 it's a f****** scam buyer beware

georgeb488
10/20/18

Review:

A buddy of mine recommended SB after having some luck on the site. I wasn't into the idea at first as I have not always had great luck with other dating sites, and I didn't want to waste a bunch of time, but he told me it was more of an NSA type site, and it was an easy process to get started. Curious enough, I decided to give it a try. I have had a couple of nice dates so far, but I was stood up once as well...yet all around, I'm impressed with the process and how simple it is to hook-up compared to some of my past experiences with online dating. Just keep in mind, it's not free for guys. You have to buy credits to message women, but at least you can search to see if there is someone of interest before you commit.

jens148
10/13/18

I see mixed reviews on this site . My experience is that I set up shop talked to a bunch met a few with no issues and just like a review below it sudden stopped working . I no longer got likes or messages when no activity nothing . Then when I asked someone else I talk to from the site they said my profile isn't active . I contacted customer service several times over the course of a week and a half and I've gotten no reply . I even made a couple more accounts which the pictures are still waiting approvals days later and still no customer service response . Kind of shady if you ask me

johns3291
10/12/18

I've learned not to have big expectations, but I was bummed when I went on secretbenefits.com to find a sugar baby, and I didn't find any of the women in my town to be very attractive. I looked outside my area in a couple of the larger cities that were closest to me and there is a handful of women that looked interesting. Might give it a try if I feel like traveling, but not very convenient for a guy as busy as I am.

dianej76
10/12/18

All around I would say this sugar dating site is one of the best I've tried. It doesn't have as many members as some of the big ones do but the site has decent guys. Plus I think there is probably less competition on my side of the aisle. I would say give it a try.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for submitting a review of secret benefits. Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience.
katyg14
10/11/18

I have been so misled with the ways of the modern relationship. I've been dating guys for years that insist on going dutch treat, and rarely show any signs of being able to support. I know there are going to be haters, but I'm sorry, not everyone is looking for the same thing, and I now know that not all men do either. Super happy I found sugar dating and this site. I haven't had to think about splitting the check for the past few months now, and I'm never going back. Thanks SecretBenefits!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience katy and I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying the site. There's certainly no going dutch on SB!
maggiem102
10/11/18

I've been having a great time on secretbenefits.com. Currently seeing 2 guys and chatting 1 guy long distance. They all provide support in some way and have all been gentlemen. In all honesty, I like older guys. They know how to treat a lady and are not just trying to weasel their way into my pants. To each their own, but I'm loving this so far!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the site and have met some nice guys along the way.
tomp291
10/11/18

First off, the site functions just fine. I think I gave it a good try, but ultimately, I can't get used to sugar dating. I found that I am way too shy to ask for help financially without feeling weird about it. I've always struggled financially and thought this would be an answer to my prayers, but the guys I've dated don't put themselves out there to help, so I know I need to ask for their help first, and I just can't manage to do it. Sugar daddy dating is sadly just not for me.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Sorry to hear that but perhaps you just haven't met the right person yet who will make you feel comfortable. If your experience changes please update your review. Thanks!
dezir
10/8/18

I set up a site with secret benefits to find a sugar daddy. The first couple of days was great then stop getting messages. Nothing was happening at all one of the guys I was talking to said my profile said it was no longer active. I have no idea why I didn't break any rules and even set up a verification photo. The photo said it would be verified in 24 to 48 hours that was at least a week ago. I've written there customer service several times and never get a response. I just want my profile to work .. I ended up deactivating it. I would reactivate it if it worked because I like the site. Too much BS

aliciaz10
10/8/18

The site is basic, so that' up to you if you like that, I found it at least easy to get started. There were not many guys I would likely date in my area - in normal life that is. I normally like to be approached, but I realize that messaging is only free to sugar babies, so I went on a limb and messaged a couple guys I thought were decent. No reply. I went for my second choices, and I did get some replies back. You have to both do some investigating to see what everyone is looking for, but I did end up on a decent date that turned out to be fun. I feel like I would see him again. Not too sure about the other guy's profiles in my area.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for your review Alicia. I'm glad to hear you were able to find a good date in your area. There are thousands of people signing up every day so keep on the lookout for more ideal matches in your area.
alexanders130
10/6/18

I had my 1st date with a very nice man I found on the Secret Benefits website. I was a bit skeptical as I originally found this dating site from an article I was reading online. Who knows nowadays? I tried the experience from beginning to the end of the date last night. No tricks and no frills. I'm not the best or most patient on the internet and especially with a dating site, so I found this one easy to get started with. I found to my amazement that I was getting messages from guys after the first couple of days. Long story short, I had this date last night. A+ experience. Looking for a date next week, so I'll keep you posted if needs be. Ciao

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Sounds like you are really enjoying the site Alexandra, very glad to hear that. Thanks for sharing your experience.
hayleyp16
10/2/18

Initially, I got on SB to help pay for college costs and meet interesting guys that had some class. I've had a great time until I went out with a guy that turned out to be nothing like his profile. He was overweight and looked nothing like his photos. I ended the date as quickly and graciously as I could. The guy was totally gross and pervy. I alerted the support team, and I don't see his profile any longer. That was a bit of a shocking experience, but at least the SB team was responsive.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Hayley, first of all, thank you for your review. Secondly, thank you for reporting the member in question, this is the best way to keep dishonest people off the site. If you are concerned about fake photos, ask the member to verify their photos on the site before you agree to meet them, I think this would have helped you avoid the bad experience.
alnikaw
10/2/18

Everything you pretty much expect from a good dating site can be found on SB. I really appreciate that the site is super fast, and the design is modern. I've been on other sugar daddy sites, and most of them just feel kinda sleazy and dated. I don't think Secret Benefits has as many profiles as SA does, but I also noticed this site doesn't have as many bots and weirdos. Of couse, it's great that's it's totally free for sugar babies, and I have reached out to the support on the site, and they did get back to me farily quickly. All around solid sugar daddy dating site. I hope they keep up the good work.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for the great review Alnika, I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying Secret Benefits. We put a lot of hard work into the site so it's great to hear from our users that it's worth the time and effort.
laurenm215
10/1/18

I felt like I needed to leave these guys a good review after how patient and helpful their support was to me. I'm not going to get into all of the details but basically I'm kinda new to online dating and particuarly sugar dating, so I had a bunch of questions and what not. I also was just not getting it as far as what I had to do to verify my profile. They might have been laughing at me with how silly I was being, but they were super patient and got me all set up. I'm feeling pretty good about being on the site now, and I'm starting to chat with a few guys. Thanks for helping me get my training wheels off SB team! lol

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thank you Lauren, I have shared your review with our customer support team. They love hear positive feedback about the great job they do.
allanb76
9/28/18

First, I unsubscribed from emails--not once, not twice, but THREE times. I kept getting emails. Then, I went onto the site to deactivate my account. I saw no way to do that. This is like getting trapped in a bad relationship with no way out! How do I break up with secret benefits?

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Allan,
I looked into your account as soon as the review came in. We have a few different unsubscribe options when you click on the "unsubscribe" link, and it appears you didn't select the "unsubscribe ALL' option. You've now been unsubscribed, and we are sorry that the differences were too great for us to make the relationship work. Sometimes relationships take work, if you'd like to give ours another try please hit me up with a private message and we'll see what we can do.
alisb1
9/28/18
• Updated review

After my first review I've been contacted from secretbenefits on this website and they helped me in reactivate my profile. The only problem is that my profile keeps having all the time the same problem. Beyond that, I found a great sugar daddy and after trying various websites I can say this one is my favorite, even if it frustrate me with the problems on my profile.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Alis,

The problem has been fixed, sorry again for the inconvenience.
“Very bad customer support”
9/26/18
• Previous review

I've been using this website and at the beginning was all good working, after a couple of days I realized my profile wasn't working anymore and some users said my profile was deactivated but I never deactivated it.
I've been trying to contact the customer support over a week and no replies, they are just ignoring me. Such a shame for a nice website, I am very disappointed. Don't waste your time on this !!!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Alis,

I've sent you a private message to see if we can locate your account. The username you provided here does not correspond to any on our site so it's a bit difficult to look into what might be the problem. As a general rule of thumb, always remember to whitelist us in your email to ensure our emails are delivered.
gracel99
9/23/18

I heard about this site from my online beauty makeup group out of all places. A girl mentioned meeting a guy with money that liked taking her shopping, and I was like, sign me up! haha I've never tried this kind of dating, and I'm not sure how open I want to be about it, but so far I've had a couple of guys take me out and they both were nice, and did make an effort. I mean, they were kinda wowing me. One guy, just wants my company when he's in town; that's it! I think I could get used to this!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
I'm really glad to hear that Grace. It sounds like you are having a great time on Secret Benefits and that's what it's supposed to be all about.
michaelf582
9/23/18

My profession keeps me traveling a lot within the US. I found out this is the perfect way for me to date hot chicks while on the fly. This is the only sugar baby site I've been on, but it's been working great for me. I just pick up a nice gift for my date, usually at the duty-free, enjoy a nice meal, pick up the tab of course, and have a carefree great time with a beautiful woman. Keep up the good work and keep em coming guys!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience Michael, I'm glad to hear that Secret Benefits helps make your business travel a more pleasant experience.
gretchenp14
9/21/18

I'm still on the search for a man that can pay the bills, but is not old enough to be my actual daddy, or grandpa for that matter! The last couple of men I went out with were for sure older than they said. Ok, whatever, I understand that's typical in the sugar daddy world. Personally, I just wish Secret Benefits would try to get some younger affluent guys on the site. Otherwise, the site works as it should, but for the aforementioned reason, I feel 4 stars is fair.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for your fair review Gretchen. If you've seen someone who is being dishonest on their profile please report them to our customer support team. There are lots of different sugar daddies on the Secret Benefits, including the young affluent type you speak of, keep at it and I'm sure you'll find one that suits you.
melissam464
9/21/18

I'm totally on the fence with this site and sugar daddy dating in general. I've been on SB for several weeks, and I'm not having much luck. I am kind of picky, and I would rather just find one sugar daddy to see on the regular, but none of the guys I've gone out with have really matched the bill. I'm hesitant to put everything I really want on my profile because I don't want to come off a certain way. Maybe that's what people really have to do with sugar dating? I dunno. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Glad to see others are having some luck.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Melissa, the truth is that if you don't share a bit about yourself on your profile guys will be less likely to contact you. A complete profile garners far more interest as it shows potential suitors that you are serious about the site and being a sugar baby.
mikef311
9/21/18

I clicked through on one of their ads, and thought it looked interesting. I signed-up since it seemed easy compared to other sites I've tried in the past where you have to answer a bunch of questions, blah, blah, bunch of hoops. This site took me only a couple of minutes to get started. There are some decent women in my area. I noticed some of them are verified profiles, and others are not, so that's something interesting to look out for. I purchased some credits to chat up a couple of hotties. Not expensive. I've gone out with a nice girl a couple of times now. She isn't a bombshell, but she has a great personality. Happy with everything so far.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience Michael. It sounds like you've had a good first time with Secret Benefits and I hope you have continued success.
angelah258
9/21/18

The signing up process was really easy. I need to still verify my profile, but nothing hidden or confusing so far. I was able to message a couple of men I noticed. No hidden fees or anything fishy. I'll see how it goes.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your initial experience with Secret Benefits Angela. Hopefully you'll update this review at a later date with your dating experiences when they happen.
fuko1
9/21/18

Paid for an initial block of credit for 59 dollars. I was going to purchase more but only have the option of spending 90 dollars or more. Seems like a scam.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Sorry you weren't successful after your initial purchase. Sometimes it takes longer than others to find a compatible date but hopefully you'll be more successful next time around.
christinan53
9/20/18

I wouldn't even give this site a 1! I signed up a month ago and my regular photos and verification photo and video are still pending after it says they should be uploaded in 24-48 hours yet its been weeks. I get emails saying someone has viewed my profile and when I go to the site it says I have no messages and no visitors! I have sent several emails over the passed few weeks to the help section of the site. I get an automated response saying someone will personally respond to me in 24 hours or less and I have not gotten a single response. I deleted my profile and started over with hopes I'd have a better outcome and nothing.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Egyypt, I looked up your username and your profile was not approved due to you being in violation of our terms of service. Creating further profiles will not help the matter.
jimr301
9/19/18

I joined this service about a month ago and have yet to have a date or reach one of my matches by the phone number they've given me. I'm no don juan mind you but I'm not that bad looking and am in shape and ama nice guy but I've either had the girl drop out after sending me an initial brief message and after I've responded, or they give me a few brief responses and then stop texting me or when I think everything is fine and they give me their phone number, I call it and get voicemail. When I ask them they say they just have texting or their phone is broken or they refer me to an outside messaging service or they are traumatized by previous abusive boyfriends. So why are you actively on the site then? I'm starting to believe what some previous reviewers said that there may be a few real girls on here but the majority are bots or staff just replying to burn thru your credits. There's been too many dead ends since I've joined. I've had much better luck with regular escort sites returning calls and meeting even though I'd like more meaningful connections. I'm really starting to get pissed.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Jim,

Sorry you've had some ups and downs on the site. There isn't much we can do to make the people you contact more reliable and unfortunately, people get cold feet from time to time. Please report any members who you feel are not on the site to find a date as that helps us keep out any people with the wrong intentions. There are no bots or staff members replying to your messages, if things are falling through it could be that you need to rethink your approach or it could just be that you've had a bit of bad luck.

Hi William, thank you for your interest in Secretbenefits.com. All profiles on the site are real and none are pulled from other sites. We have hundreds of new sugar babies and sugar daddies joining every day and would suggest you sign up and try for yourself.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Jane, have you contacted our customer support team via the website? They are available nearly 24x7 and will be able to look into your account and provide you with an answer.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi there, it's completely free for sugar babies to send and receive messages and use all the features of the site. Sugar daddies are able to signup for free and browse the profiles but they need to pay in order to communicate with sugar babies.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

That usually happens when the person has deactivated their profile. People come and go from the site all the time, some even prefer that their profiles don't show as active when they're offline so they deactivate, and reactivate when they're back online again. When those people reactivate their profiles, those conversations will once again be active for you to continue with. Please contact support so that they can look into any issues directly.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Ed, it sounds like you'd be a perfect Sugar Daddy. There's no specific age group although Sugar Daddies do generally tend to be older than Sugar Babies do.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Kenzia, the site should be available from East Africa, the problem could be with your ISP.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Trina, please provide us with the username you signed up with so we can take a look.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

You don't need to verify your photos in order to be able to send messages but if you just signed up your profile will be checked by our support staff before you can communicate with others.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Rebecca, please let us know your username so we can look into it. Or perhaps you've already succeeded?

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Markl, sorry but I'm not really sure I understand your question. If you've been using the site and having trouble getting replies you might try improving your profile with a more accurate description about yourself and better photos. As for your second question, perhaps the person in question does not yet feel comfortable revealing their phone number to you and would prefer to keep communication within the safety of the Secret Benefits messaging.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Secret Benefits staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Secret Benefits