Review of SecretBenefits

SecretBenefits reviews

Sign up for free and find the perfect sugar date
Join Now

calg12
8/20/18

It claims no prostitutes or escorts but it seemed to me each contact give little or no info on themselves while dangling a carrot (photos or smutty phone chat) for handouts. Lots if messages with poor english which I equated to scammers.
In the end I suspected that SB was ghosting girls to get me to spend credit.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't bother spending my hard earned money

jamesw887
8/17/18

I've been enjoying SecretBenefits, I'm currently chatting with 3 girls who are out of my league and hope to meet up with them on my next trip.

marial300
8/17/18

Not a lot to say really. I thought being a sugar baby would feel different than a regular date but so far it has been very similar. I've met a few nice guys who I've gone out with. I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment so this suits me nicely.

lillianm49
8/12/18

So, first I would say that out of the sites I've tried to meet a TRUE gentleman that will treat me with respect and enjoys taking care of me, this site has delivered. There are guys to choose from, and SB seems to attract a slightly different crowd. In case you are new to sugar dating just keep in mind, I would say 99% of the sugar daddies on the site are not looking for a "forever ever after." I was regularly seeing a guy I met on SB for like almost 6 months, and just like that, he was gone. If you are used to bad breakups or sweet goodbyes you might be surprised. Most of these guys are too busy for the standard relationship. Anyways, I jumped back on the site last week, sent a few messages, and I'm right back in the game. I would recommend to those looking for a straight-up sugar daddy dating site where you might stand out in a smaller crowd compared to some of the older crowded sites.

adriindahouser
8/12/18

Nothing really wrong with the site. The support is good. But I have not had luck. I messaged a ton of interesting guys, but I rarely get a response. Too much effort for little results. Maybe it's different for others but I'm about ready to give up.

catherines186
8/9/18

The site is straightfoward and modern looking. I like that it's a free membership. Still looking for a sugar daddy, but the dates I've been on so far were nice.

melissal215
8/6/18

I'm enjoying the site so far, but I wish they had an app for my phone. I would probably be a lot more active if they had an app. Just saying. The site is cell friendly, but not as easy as an app should be. I would give them 5 stars if it weren't for this.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the site. Thanks for your feedback regarding the app and please stay tuned as we will be releasing an app very soon.
victorc147
8/5/18

I've been on SB for over a year now. I haven't gone on for a while since having found a nice young woman. We recently moved on, and after coming back on to SB I noticed there are a lot more women on the site. I don't know if it's the economy or what, but it's great to have so many babes to choose from now! My only suggestion is I would like to see more photos on profiles. Hard to tell how some of them really look like in real life. I do appreciate that some profiles have verified identities. I find it assuring I'm acutally messaging the person I see in the photos. It would be nice if all the profiles were made to be verified.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Thanks for your feedback, we do encourage all users to verify themselves and find that more and more do so as it becomes more common on the site.
jonathana106
8/3/18

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Secret Benefits. I've been having a great time so far! Plenty of hotties, legit site.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Thank you too :) We are very glad you like the sites and that you have taken the time to tell the world about it.
kated89
8/3/18

I've been on a few similar sites to sb and this is definitely one of the best ones. A site like this is only good if there are a lot of active guys on it and honestly this is one of only two sites where you aren't scraping the bottom of the barrel just to get a response from someone. In general the guys I've messaged with have been polite. I'm pretty busy with work so I've only had one date so far but it went really well.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Excellent, glad to hear your date went well and that you are enjoying Secret Benefits.
carolyng106
7/31/18

My experience so far has been some guys that claim to be sugar daddies really are not cut out for it. Just because they think they have money doesn't mean they like to spend it. Took me a bit to find a legit daddy that liked to spoil me. Not everyone or everywhere will be the same, but just beware there will sugar daddies and salty dogs on every dating site you try. This one found be a legit man after taking some time, so be picky and don't rush it!

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Well said Carolyn and thank you for the review. Very glad you found your man even if it took a bit of work.
gisellep9
7/27/18

I signed up about three weeks ago and met a really nice guy almost immediately. We chatted for a bit and arranged to meet for lunch. He's a really lovable dork who thinks I'm absolutely gorgeous and honestly I felt kind of weird at the end of lunch when he slipped me an envelope and said he hoped to see me again soon. I guess I expected something different but it's something I can totally get used to. We've been out a few times since and I enjoy spending time with him. My first experience has been really good, I'm not giving five stars because maybe I just had beginners luck because I've received a few nasty messages from creepy guys who I would never give the time of day.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Great to hear, we're glad you are having fun with your lovable dork and hope any future dates go just as well. Sorry to hear you received some nasty messages, please do report any of those so our customer support team can help out.
bridgetteh3
7/24/18

Writing in to thank SecretBenefits customer service for being so great and correcting a mistake I made. I won't go into details but it's great to have English speaking customer service who are able to put themselves in your shoes.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Thanks Bridgette, I will pass this on to our CS team. Glad you've had a positive experience.
babyg9
7/5/18

I spent over two months trying to get my profile pics and video verified, sending message every day or other day to customer support without receiving any help or response, they completely ignored me. My friend Jack even made a profile and tried messaging them on my behalf since they were not acknowledging me whatsoever and he was also going to become a paying member , but only if they fixed my problem . Two months down the road of Jack and I messaging them they finally got everything verified for me . They told Jack to verify his photos to log into his account and when he tried to verify them, the site would not let him so he sent a picture to verify himself holding the paper up thru his personal email and received no response. Neither one of us are able to log in now . After 2 months you verify me and then kick me off the site?! I should mention that right before I got verified I was pretty upset with there poor customer support so I wrote a bad review and a few days later after my profile gets verified they saw my bad review and respond with some lame sh!t saying I did something that violated there terms of service or something and that's why my profile wasn't verified and then kicked me off the site! WTF is wrong with you people?!!!!!

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Hi Baby, your behavior on the site was in violation of our Terms of Service which is why you were not able to successfully complete verification.
karenm735
6/28/18

I tried out several sugar dating sites with not much luck. After a month of being on Secret Benefits the man of my dreams contacted me! We have been seeing each other for almost 4 months now. No offence, but I just hope I dont need to go back on that site again anytime soon. Lol

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
That's great to hear Karen, sorry we won't have you around any more but really glad to hear it's for the right reasons :)
alisb1
6/27/18

I've been using this website and at the beginning was all good working, after a couple of days I realized my profile wasn't working anymore and some users said my profile was deactivated but I never deactivated it.
I've been trying to contact the customer support over a week and no replies, they are just ignoring me. Such a shame for a nice website, I am very disappointed. Don't waste your time on this !!!

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Hi Alis,

I've sent you a private message to see if we can locate your account. The username you provided here does not correspond to any on our site so it's a bit difficult to look into what might be the problem. As a general rule of thumb, always remember to whitelist us in your email to ensure our emails are delivered.
margetr
6/17/18

If you are looking for a sugar daddy try this site out. Im trying a few sugar dating sites, and I think I like this one the most so far.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Glad to hear you are enjoying Secret Benefits Marget and thanks for recommending us to everyone!
fredk79
6/13/18

If you like spending money to receive teaser emails from bots and scammers, this is the place for you. "Women" (possibly bots) will contact you. You will spend money to read their message. You will reply. You will get no response. Repeat this cycle until your money is gone. This is how the site works. Or, you may be one of the blessed ones who gets a real woman to contact you. She will ask you to send her money via PayPal so that she never actually has to meet you in person. This site is a fantastic place to realize what a fool you are.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Hi Fred, sorry you didn't have a good experience on the site. Please send us a message here or to our customer support and we'll be happy to look into this. Like any dating site, nothing is guaranteed but we try our best to make sure everyone has a great experience.
emiliag6
6/13/18

I've never had one problem with this site, it's fun, safe, and a wonderful way to get into the sugar baby lifestyle. I really enjoy getting the emails from Stella, and hearing about the other girls stories as well!

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Thanks Emilia, we are very happy to hear you enjoy Secret Benefits and that it has allowed you to realize your dream sugar baby lifestyle.
williamf285
6/10/18

Gentlemen there are many attractive legit women on this site. Take your time shop around and be selective. I assure you wont be disappointed . Good luck and enjoy !

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Thanks for taking the time to write this review William. There certainly are a lot of attractive women on the site, glad you are enjoying
cheatingb
6/5/18

SB is a rare thing in the online dating business, a 100% legitimate site offering sugar and regular dating services to people looking for excitement and pleasure in their lives. I had multiple dates via the site, some very beautiful ladies, and some even looking for "normal" relationships just with more explicit emphasis on benefits. I have now settled on one particular lady who gives me everything I need as a mistress.

connorc20
6/1/18

Personally, I didnt think sugar dating would work for me. Im in my 50s, and not a George Clooney nor a Daddy Warbucks, but after trying this site out my view on this has completely changed. Amazing women that were open and felt genuine. Im just dating for fun when I have the time, but I have my eye on a couple of special ones. Good on you Secret Benefits!

jeffreyn50
5/29/18

Secret Benefits is the best when it comes to Sugar daddy site. After joining, within a week I was able to get connected with many sugar babes, that is really something very amazing. Their services are topnotch and at the same time very economical when it comes to their charges.

steveb349
5/28/18
• Updated review

I came in to re-write this review based on what support at SecretBenefits.com had said to me that they were changing things at SB which would make this review out-dated. So rather than write about something I haven't yet experienced I am going to write about their support which I must admit are very responsive and were actually open-minded to what I considered to be an anchor around the neck of an otherwise good site. So if nothing else I can say with confidence that if you are unhappy with SecretBenefits.com that you would be wise to contact their support before giving up on the place because they might surprise you. They did me in that most the time even if you have a valid concern that when you write support IF they respond its some canned response followed by broken English to which by then most of us have had our spirit broken and given up.
That certainly was not my experience with SecretBenefits.com. There is no doubt that support speaks fluent English and are articulate on top of that. I believe they will do what they can to make your experience as best possible. That said, some responsibility falls to the one that purchased the membership in that if you don't make a serious effort then how can you expect a serious result?
I am reminded of a post somebody made about a dating site they claimed was tops! The man had written that he'd only been on the site less than a couple of months and all ready he had conversations with several girls. Well that's all he's ever going to have if he hasn't gotten laid to that point. Some do, some don't, all want to, the difference between the two is effort. You have to make some kind of one beyond chatting back and forth. Oh and being that SecretBenefits.com is a sugar daddy site then if you can't make a serious effort; have some serious rewards to give out and the ladies will do the effort part for you.

“Secret Benefits surprised me”
5/26/18
• Previous review

First time I ever tried a sugar daddy site. At first I thought it was a scam when I kept losing touch with the women while trying to talk thru their system. And it IS slow which caused me to think there was something fishy because the offer I proposed was a good one and i fully expected a lot of attention which I got but then kept losing them after getting replies like "I'm down". "ok steve" ... they were clearly accepting the proposal yet none of them was seeing it through.

Well as it turned out I landed a sugar baby who was far beyond my expectations and she's been so fantastic so far that I am still wondering how I got so lucky?

One other thing, which I liked about SB, was I never felt that intimidation about not being rich, at SB, where as some of the other SD sites I visited , but admittedly didn't ever do more than join the free section to see what the women looked like: but reason I didn't go further was the atmosphere they project is of people whom are much more sophisticated than I, so I kept looking for some place more blue-collar friendly and it was SB.

I've read a lot of negative stuff about SB and that also helped taint my view of things there but in the end I can't argue with the fact that I landed a fantastic real girl far exceeding my expectations.

Response from Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
That's great to hear Steve. Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave your positive feedback.
andih4
5/22/18

I've been on a few different sugar dating sites. All in all I think this one has been my favorite. I like only having to buy credits vs. a monthly membership. I didn't have to spend a ton of time creating an elaborate profile. Easy to navigate. Lots of beautiful women to choose from. Only giving 4 stars instead of 5 because I've been on the site for just a couple of months now. If this good experience keeps up I would happily give it 5.

Hi Jane, have you contacted our customer support team via the website? They are available nearly 24x7 and will be able to look into your account and provide you with an answer.

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

Hi William, thank you for your interest in Secretbenefits.com. All profiles on the site are real and none are pulled from other sites. We have hundreds of new sugar babies and sugar daddies joining every day and would suggest you sign up and try for yourself.

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

Hi there, it's completely free for sugar babies to send and receive messages and use all the features of the site. Sugar daddies are able to signup for free and browse the profiles but they need to pay in order to communicate with sugar babies.

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

Hi Lorenzo, the site is up and running, please check your internet connection and try again. Thanks.

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

We wish we could make the site free for both men and women but we have mouths to feed :)

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

Hi Jayesh, no, there are no bots sending messages.

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

You can sign up for free but as a Sugar Daddy you'll need to purchase credits to send messages to Sugar Babies.

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

Hi Kathy, if you are having problems please contact our support team as they are always happy to help. The instructions for deactivating your account are the following: * Login to your account * Click your profile at the top right of the page (or top left if youre on mobile) * Click Settings * Click Deactivate my account (towards the bottom left of the page) and follow the prompts

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative

Hi Overkill, Thanks for the great question and for your interest in SecretBenefits. We don't currently offer any weekend promotions but I think it's a great idea and we'll certainly take it under consideration.

By Secret B., SecretBenefits Representative
Questions? Get answers from the SecretBenefits staff and other customers.

SecretBenefits?