Review of Secret Benefits

Secret Benefits reviews

Sign up for free and find the perfect date
Join Now

julier322
5/17/19

I joined this site on a whim 6-months ago and I have been using it off and on since then. It's pretty easy to meet guys and most of them seem to understand what the site is all about which means less time with time wasters. I don't really have any complaints but it would nice to be able to filter guys out by their income or job type.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review of Secret Benefits. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the site and have met the kind of guys you are looking for.
brendan73
5/10/19

I've tried this and SA and both are free for girls so nothing to lose. I think SA got too popular and I stopped using it because the guys got more and more vulgar. That might happen in time with SB but not yet. Worth signing up for girls

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review and for recommending Secret Benefits to others.
lorelley
5/9/19

I've met a few nice guys here and currently have a great month-to-month arrangement with a guy who really is very good to me. I highly recommend to any girl, honestly it feels a lot more normal than you'd think.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
That's great to hear, I'm glad you've been able to find what you were looking for on Secret Benefits and thanks for sharing your experience.
paulj361
3/27/19

I joined Secret Benefits in August 2018 and promptly forgot about it for four months. Meanwhile my inbox filled up with messages from women who "admired" my profile on the site. I assumed they were fake and ignored them. Then around Christmas I decided to try contacting some local women. I found I had to buy credits as it cost 10 credits to respond to a message from a woman or to send a first message. At the time it was about US$1 per credit, though it was a lot cheaper to buy 1000 credits. In fact when you sign up the site encourages you to buy 1000s of credits and take a scatter gun approach i.e. contact dozens of women in your area in the hope that one or two might bite. I had no shortage of messages from women. Unfortunately the most decent woman I met lives in Belgium (I'm in London). We've never met and probably never will but we keep in touch daily by WA and she's a good friend. However, I was hoping for more than that from SB so I carried on looking. So far I've had dates with one woman out of about 50 chats - 4 dates in all, two in bars and two in a hotel room. I'll say no more except those dates cost a lot more than a typical London escort would have cost. A few tips for the unwary: the majority of women on SB absolutely do not want a sexual relationship. Many are looking for a monthly allowance or high priced pay per meet in return for letting you wine and dine them once or twice a month. Others want you to invest in a business start up. Others want you to pay for their university tuition fees, rent, clothes, holidays, etc and in return they offer "friendship" or "someone to talk to" in very public places like concerts, restaurants and shopping malls. Some will give you a sob story and ask for money up front - concert tickets that are selling out fast is a common one, or rent because the landlord is hammering on the door right now is another one. The lady I met 4 times asked me for £200 for clothes last week. For old times' sake I sent her the money by PayPal. The money left my account a week ago and she's still insisting it hasn't reached her, obviously hoping I'll resend. That's the kind of woman you're likely to meet on SB.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful when you contact women on this site. Make absolutely sure that you are both looking for the same thing and don't part with any £££ unless you're sure the woman is genuine.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Hi Paul,

I’m sorry to hear that even though you’ve had a few dates with one woman and are in touch with another, you haven’t been completely satisfied with your experience on the site.

Secret Benefits is all about “dating on your terms”, this means there are all kinds of people looking for all types of relationships, and it can take time to find people whose desires are compatible with yours. What you might consider to be an unsuitable arrangement is something another man might really be interested in. That said, if you do come across any members who are using the site in an unsuitable manner, please report so that customer support can deal with them immediately.

I’ve had customer service get in touch with you to see if they can help improve your experience on the site. I hope they can and that you have better luck in the future.
websterc10
1/6/19

Most of the reviews on here are too Rosey and smell like total B.S.to me.
I signed up and bought the 100 credit package even though I was a bit skeptical.
The girls on here are mostly very attractive and they will message you first and then you have to buy "credits " from the website to "unlock" the message and be able to read it. Once a message is unlocked all future correspondence in the future with that girl is free and unlimited.
It ends up costing $6 or $7 to unlock a message and so far only 1 of the girls has responded back to me. So it's pretty obvious that the website owner pays people to sit behind a computer and post new profiles of hot girls & then has the "hot girls" reach out to all the guys by picqing their curiosity with a message from them. Meanwhile the guy's credit balance is lowered by 10 credits each time ( about $6 or $7)

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
I’m very sorry to hear you haven’t enjoyed your experience on Secret Benefits.

Customer service has offered you assistance but they haven’t heard back from you.

As a new user to the site, please keep in mind that sometimes people can take a few days to reply to their messages, hopefully you’ll receive replies from more women in the coming days if you haven’t already. People do get busy with their lives off the site and don’t always check in every day, especially over the holidays which is when your review was submitted, so it’s worth giving it a chance.

If you are ever concerned about any profiles please use the report function and we will thoroughly investigate the profile.

Again, sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your experience, please do check your inbox as customer support is eager to help you.
ashleyh280
12/31/18

Great for college students like me that want to meet generous men. I've always had a thing for older guys especially after being around so many immature boys on campus, so Secretbenefits.com has been a great solution for me. I've gone to some of the nicest restaurants in town and the men have always generously paid for the night out. I've recommended to a couple of my friends as well and they're having good luck too. The only bummer part is they don't have an app, but other than that it's a great place to meet nice guys.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
That's great to hear, I hope you continue to enjoy being wined and dined by nice guys.
sommerm1
12/29/18

There are a few similar dating sites like Secret Benefits. So far, I've tried Seeking, Established Men, and Secret Benefits. My feelings on them are kinda mixed. EM was ok but not much to choose from in my area, SA was definitely busier but it seemed like a lot of bots and old profiles, SB has been a happy medium for me. Not as many profiles as SA but more recent signups and responses to my messages. The men I've met in person have been nice to me and for the most part look like their pics. I hope this comparison helps those looking.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience on Secret Benefits and other sites as well. I'm glad Secret Benefits comes out on top!
henryf71
12/29/18

There are plenty of hotties in my area. Site has been running smoothly. I was happy that it was left up to me as far as what personal info I wanted to share about myself and I wasn't required to go through a lengthy sign-up process. I've been seeing a couple of young ladies on the regular on a very casual basis. I also get contacted by women every week which allows me to be picky and select the best of the bunch. Would recommend.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying the site and have found what you were looking for. Thanks for sharing your experience.
marys1101
12/20/18

There are a few things I really like this dating site for:

It's free for me to use! An obvious reason to like anything.
It's fast and easy to use. It's a no-nonsense service.
They seem to be getting lots of new profiles every time I look, so I'm not getting bored yet.
I'm meeting cool guys. They have, for the most part, been who they say they are and have treated me very well.
There are a couple of things I'm not crazy about:
They don't have a mobile app. I heard it's coming, so hopefully that happens soon.
Guys have told me they have to pay to open a conversation with me, so I think that's why several guys that I've been interested in haven't written me back. Although, that might also mean they're cheapos, and dutch treat ain't my thing.
All around a great dating website worth the time in checking out!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for the thoughtful review of Secret Benefits. I'm glad you are enjoying the site and hope you continue to do so.
joshuam290
12/20/18

All around decent dating site. I've had a few great dates with legit women. I've also been stood up once, and I think I have a couple of chatty women I most likely will never meet in person. Basically, it's the same kind of run around you might expect from all online dating sites. You win some, you lose some. I guess that's all part of the game.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. I guess the dating game is always "hit and miss" but I hope you have more hits than misses in the future.
jessicaw346
12/16/18

My first date came together last night from Secret Benefits. It wasn't terrible, but I would not see him again. The main reason is that he was a total bore, kinda snooty, and I highly suspected he might be married. I can't blame the site for this, and I will give it a couple more tries. I do like the site concept, it is free and easy to use, so I hope things work out.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review Jessica. I hope your future dates are better ones and appreciate you giving it another try.
brooker49
12/16/18

Truth be told, I'm not one to write reviews unless a business really did something to wrong me, but this is kind of an exception because I'm actually having a really good experience using the dating site, Secret Benefits. I've used other dating websites in the past, and most have been alright, but I think this one has a modern edge and functionality that the others don't really have today in comparison.
The men I have gone out with have been gentlemen and all-around nice dates, but I'm not sure what I'm really looking for yet, so it's kind of a good thing most of these guys are also looking to casually date although a couple of guys have asked me about my thoughts on a long-term relationship (can't blame them for trying).
Another nice perk is it's totally free for women and you don't get bombarded with ads or spam, but they do send you emails about dating and relationships if you opt in for that. I did verify my profile fairly easily with their support, but my one critique is I wish more guys would verify their profiles. It makes it a lot easier chatting with someone when you at least know it's the guy in the pics you're looking at!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying Secret Benefits and thanks for making an exception and submitting a review. Please encourage all of the guys you chat with to verify their photos, while we do our best to encourage it, they are more likely to do so if it's a requirement to meeting you.
annaw192
12/15/18

As far as dating sites go, I would say I feel it's good. Not as many attractive guys to choose from in my area as I would like, but I'm getting enough bites for now. I also don't live in the best of areas either. I've gone out with several nice guys, but not as often as I would like to, so I would say the site is 4 out of 5 stars for me.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
I'm glad you've enjoyed your experience. The site is growing rapidly and thousands of new members sign up every day so please update your review in the future if you find the number of compatible men has increased.
drewt24
12/13/18

I'm generally a happy single man until the holidays come around which I'm sure most would understand without going into that further. However, I'm not looking for anything serious and I would hate to lead anyone on.
For that reason, dating women from SB is kind of perfect for me. They have been pleasant and fun and at the end of the day, we all go home happy without any awkwardness. I wish it were free to use, but if that means getting spammed and ads shoved in my face, I'm fine with paying a few bucks to open a message with a woman of interest.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. I'm glad to hear that Secret Benefits has made your holiday season a happier one!
davidp1040
12/7/18

I would say that this one is worth a try. The site works as you would expect it to, super fast, and easy to navigate. Naturally, everywhere will be different, but I found my search area to have plenty of women to choose from. I would say my average right now is a date out of every 3 women I message, and thankfully, the women on here haven't beat around the bush too much with me before I get a date with them, so the odds are decent IMO.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Sounds like you've been enjoying your experience and I'm glad to hear you've been able to go out on several dates thanks to Secret Benefits.
rachelc247
12/5/18

If you are not looking for anything too serious and you're also not into hook-up sites, I feel Secret Benefits would be a great fit. If you're a woman, everything on the site is free. Most of the men are generally 40's-60's. I personally really appreciate going out with more refined men that know how to truly treat a woman. Of course, there have been total lame-o's too, but surprisingly I've only run into a couple of them. My radar for jerks is pretty good. The only thing I wasn't really thrilled with is the lack of verified men's pics.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience Rachel. While we do communicate the importance of verifying pictures and videos to all our members in a variety of ways, nothing provides a stronger incentive than the request of a potential match. With that in mind, please encourage the men you contact to verify their pictures and videos.
kellig24
12/5/18

I'm enjoying SB. I work at home, so I have virtually no social life making this site one of my "go tos" if I'm bored. I feel SB is a good site to use if you are not looking for something super serious. Although, I have been in contact with a couple of guys that were clearly looking for an LTR. Also, if you have issues with married guys there might be a few here and there.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience. Members of Secret Benefits run the gamut in terms of the types of relationships they are seeking making it a great place to find a perfect dating match.
brandyf22
12/3/18

Everything on SB is thoughtfully done. There are enough guys to choose from I guess. Could always use more. I'm just dating around right now, so I do appreciate the casual date atmosphere without the sleazy feeling.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Glad to hear you are enjoying your experience on Secret Benefits.
robertr756
12/3/18

I have had great luck on the Secret Benefit site.....in the past year I have had well over 20 dates, and half turned out to be imitate encounters. Two of the women became sugar babies who I dated for five to six months. Some reviews claim some of the woman are fakes......woman put on the site by the people who operate it. I definitely have not found that to be the case. The only problem for me is finding woman in my area.....so many live 50 to 100 miles away and distance is an issue. I would give the site 5 stars!

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
That's great to hear, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Good luck in the future.
mitchc37
12/2/18

I'm scoring dates here. Some have been spectacular, and some have fizzled out quick. Clearly, when I spend more time scoping out the ones that have put a little more thought into their profiles, and I chat them up a bit longer before committing to a date, I do much better.

The other truth to the matter is I am a bit more meticulous when choosing to hit up a chat with someone since that's when I pay in credits to open up the messaging, so maybe that's helped me make better decisions with women too. I do wish more ladies would verify themselves on the site since it does put me at ease knowing that I'm talking to the real deal.
I'm having a good time on the site, and I'll probably stick around using it in the foreseeable future.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
I'm glad to hear you'll be sticking around. It sounds like you've been enjoying the site and I'm glad to hear that. We do encourage all members to verify their photos and would suggest you help by asking users you contact to verify as well.
shanes43
11/29/18

Not a bad choice for a dating website. It's a much more direct and honest form of dating that everyone, for the most part, seems to understand and embrace. I really do like that I only pay when I want to open unlimited messaging with a woman of interest. They do it in credits, but I think it's maybe the equivalent to like 5 bucks. Cheaper than buying a girl a drink at a bar. All jokes aside, I've been getting dates with girls I wouldn't think would say yes to me, so that's really why I frequent this website so often.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience on Secret Benefits. I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying the site.
jond176
11/26/18

Secret Benefits has been a legit site for me to find a few hot young ladies. Doesn't hurt I live near a few colleges. There are a few thousand women listed in my area, but as you can imagine, there are all kinds. If you are a picky guy like me, you gotta do some searching. The search filters help narrow down potential profiles fairly well. I'm not looking for a relationship, but there are plenty of women that are also looking for NSA dating. I've managed to find a new hot date every weekend so far. Not bad at all in my opinion.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience Jon. It sounds like you've been having a great time on the site. I'm glad you've been able to find the type of relationship you are looking for.
lorit107
11/26/18

My luck has kind of been all over the place with dating men from this website, but I do like the service all around. The amount and quality of really nice dates do outweigh the duds and lame-o's that I had the misfortune of going out with. Anywho, there are plenty of men to still choose from. I feel if you are looking to date fun guys that know how to treat a lady you can find that here. If you are looking for your true blue honey boo, it might be more of a challenge, but you never know, right?

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience on Secret Benefits. I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed the site. While you haven't met your true blue honey boo yet, I hope you do soon!
tashap18
11/23/18

I felt like there were a few major factors when joining secretbenefits.com that won me over.
1. I wasn't sitting there answering a million dumb questions and stressing over just trying to get a profile started before I ever even get to see if there are hot dudes or not on the site. Instead, I think I spent like 5 minutes throwing together a starter profile before I started my search.
2. Totally free, and no private info is required of me other than my email of course. Need I say more? Also, you aren't hit over the head with spam and ads. Actually, I don't think they have any kind of outside advertising on their site?
3. Real guys that show up for the date! I have to put it on a bit and put my best flirty face on, but it works! I think at this point I could get a date with at least one of the several guys I've seen from the site any night of the week. hahaha
4. Super fast site and really easy to use. I kind of have no patience for slow sites, so this kind of helped seal the deal. If you appreciate modern well-built websites, this is a good one.
The only thing I would warn about especially for women like me is always be cautious and take your time with guys in the beginning. Always meet in a public place in the start and just use your better judgment.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for the thoughtful review and great advice. I'm glad to hear your experience has been positive.
bobm451
11/23/18

My experience with Secret Benefits has been generally positive. Most of the women I've seen from the site have been who I expected they would be based on their pics and general personalities. I have been stood up once and met a couple of chicks that were just not who I thought they would be. It would be great if the site was able to encourage more women to verify their pics... However, I understand anonymity is important for some as it is for me.
The website functionality is top of the line. Smooth, fast, and thoughtfully designed. I was alright with purchasing credits once I found some women of interest. Beats paying for a monthly membership.

Response from Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience Bob. I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed Secret Benefits and have been able to meet up with a few ladies. Lots of women and men verify their pics and we do our best to encourage them to do so but you can also play your part by asking them to verify their pics as well. Thanks.

Hi William, thank you for your interest in Secretbenefits.com. All profiles on the site are real and none are pulled from other sites. We have hundreds of new sugar babies and sugar daddies joining every day and would suggest you sign up and try for yourself.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Jane, have you contacted our customer support team via the website? They are available nearly 24x7 and will be able to look into your account and provide you with an answer.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Andy, We have thousands of members signing up on a daily basis. If you happen to live in an area without many profiles, the best advice we can offer is to check back frequently as the site is growing all the time.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi there, it's completely free for sugar babies to send and receive messages and use all the features of the site. Sugar daddies are able to signup for free and browse the profiles but they need to pay in order to communicate with sugar babies.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Sophie, sorry you are having troubles with the site. Please use the "contact" link found by clicking on your account info when logged in to get help directly from customer support.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Howard, we have thousands of male and female members signing up on a daily basis and enjoying the site. The site is 100% legitimate and I suggest you signup and try it out for yourself.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Royce, I'm sorry I don't think I understand what you mean? Our website is ad-free.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Mark, we had some technical difficulties the other day and the site was down for a few hours. Everything is now running fine.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Peter, thanks for your interest in SecretBenefits. There are all kinds of people on Secret Benefits looking for all types of relationships. It sounds like you'll be able to find exactly what you are looking for.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative

Hi Kurt, you can use credits to unlock unlimited messaging with whichever members you want to chat with. You can also use them unlock secret photo and video albums. It currently costs 10 credits to do either of the above.

By Secret B., Secret Benefits Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Secret Benefits staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Secret Benefits