Sainsbury's

Sainsbury's has a consumer rating of 3.13 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sainsbury's also ranks 9th among Department Store sites.

How would you rate Sainsbury's?

“Its SALE time!!”

TA S.
2/9/16

Brilliant just popped into Sainsbury's today mainly to get cat food but I always cannot resist looking at the sale rails. Love this because they hang everything according to size although you do have to look for rogue items on the wrong hangars now and then. Bargain I got two little jackets half price. Perfect for work or casual. Two good quality jackets total price £25 pair. You just couldn't get these deals in other stores. The jackets are lined and well cut. Well done Sainsbury's keep it up. Very happy shopper.

“Dont they care any more?”

Janet J.
6/3/19

I went to Hedge End Sainsburys. Granted they are moving the store around, but surely this shouldn't affect the freshness of their fruits and vegetables? Most of the vegetables looked very close to their use by date. I stood by the banana section whilst a guy was replacing the bananas. I waited for a minute and a half before I asked if he could move his trolley so I could select some bananas - he did this most ungraciously and left me only a small gap to squeeze through. Wonderful service, thanks. All this is not conducive to shopping there again.

janetj31
June 3rd, 2019
carolynm70
November 24th, 2016
Last week I was in sainsbury's and fancied shepherd's pie, so I bought a taste the difference pie, it was different.......big carton, half full of mashed potato,gravy,carrots,NO Meat,just slop,
that will teach me, not to buy ready meals and make my own shepherds pie like I usually do.
garyh132
July 5th, 2016
Some very good products, But a little bit expensive
tas216
February 9th, 2016

You just couldn't get these deals in other stores.
The jackets are lined and well cut.
Well done Sainsbury's keep it up.
Very happy shopper.
zhangl2
December 18th, 2015
never had a problem,staff are friendly and the service is good
marka124
November 16th, 2015
always of a a high standard of delivery, thanks geoff!
jessib2
November 5th, 2015
Rather go to the store everything I order tends to be out of stock, even though it's fine at the time I order it, it's like once I ordered a razor and it was out of stock so they came with cartridges really omg, it's overpriced for the quality aswell as some of the food packaging comes dented

Tip for consumers: Go to the store instead at least you know what your getting

jimmyr27
August 27th, 2015
had our same driver for last 18 months delivering the food, always good experience
pierrel17
December 3rd, 2014
I love this place, there is everything. Most of all, I love the meal deal, this is perfect to eat well for a good price !
nathank1
October 13th, 2013
ordered an item in november 2011 which yodel claimed they tried to deliver twice but no card left. then it was delivered for a third time, to a neighbor i don';t even know. i never got the item and sainsbury's refused to refund. i contacted them 10 times before i gave up. never order from them,
emmah15
June 28th, 2013
staff were very helpful instore and the products are great.
anthonyj5
October 27th, 2011
lesleye
January 11th, 2011
With this review, i'm not talking groceries as i've never had them on-line from here.
I ordered some curtains which were in the sale at a great price. Delivery was fast and as we spent over £50 we got free delivery. The only issue i have is that you can get delivery to your local store if they are part of the Click and Collect service however, despite having 3 big shops near me, none of them were part of it. So when it came to returning a couple of items, i had to take them to a post office
which just happened to be right opposite a big Sainsburys!
Apart from that the curtains were well made and a great price.
andyw81
December 9th, 2017
Whilst passing through 4 members of staff milling around to join the lengthy queue for self checkout....at this moment in time i should point out that i would rather deal with a person...i looked for carrier bags of which i required 2....how easy would it be to have bags available hand as opposed to being passed out by a member of staff who is dealing with 6 machines half of which are screaming please seek assistance repeatedly!!!!!
I am sure the other bemused customers the same as myself would much rather deal with a human being as opposed to screaming machines and a obviously stressed member of staff who is trying to do the work of 6!!!!!
Sort it out sainsburys!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Sainsbury's staff and other customers.

Shop online at Sainsbury's for everything from groceries and clothing to homewares, electricals and more. We also offer a great range of financial services. Live well for less.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sainsbury's?

Have a question about Sainsbury's?