Review of RockAuto

Tel: 608-661-1376
service@rockauto.com

aprils29
6/3/15

I live in Canada, and I've placed multiple orders for several vehicles I've owned such as 97 Chev Blazer, 96 Chrysler Sebring, '02 Mazda Protege, '06 F150, '06 VW Tiguan, '05 Jeep Liberty, '08 Toyota FJ, and an '05 Toyota Tundra. All orders have been complete, delivered on time, with no hassle, and always the right part. Parts prices are 70% or less than prices at local parts stores, so it does make sense to check local prices to account for shipping costs and exchange. Note: it seems that auto parts are NOT subject to duties! Some key hints to get the right thing at the right price and efficient delivery price: 1) Make sure you know exactly your year, make, model, engine, and accessories package. 2) Make sure you know the exact part you need, and understand that there are some variations on the part, even for the same above specifications, so do some research if different variations pop up on RockAuto's parts list. 3) To get the optimum pricing on parts price and delivery cost for a number of parts, I always select the same part from different sources, and then eliminate some from the list to get the optimum delivered price. I figure that most parts manufacturers make parts of equivalent quality so I am not partial to a specific brand. RockAuto has an ordering feature now to optimize shipping costs - a real plus.

Sebring Convertible: Parts from RockAuto: grill, head-light assemblies, brake components, cooling system components, timing belt replacement kit.

tomc27
4/8/15

Ordered a few car parts here...muffler...brakes..and hardware after a bad experience at another online auto parts.
items were shipped within 2 hours of order placement. I will have half the order in 2 days and the balance in 4 days.
Prices are competitive... I took advantage of a coupon promotion. On the muffler and got a fantastic deal.
Rockauto will be my place for autoparts.
I really like the options they show for all available parts from various suppliers.

markw87
6/17/14

This is a great site. Fast shipping, lots of OEM parts at amazing prices. In fact, when my wife's car needed work done at a shop recently, their quoted price for parts seemed high. So I asked them if I could supply my own parts, and ordered them from rockauto. When I told the manager at the shop where I bought them from, he didn't even ask how much - "yeah, there's no way I could ever match them" was his response. Outside of little things I can get quick from my local parts store like bulbs, oil, filters and such, I use this site.

bradc21
3/5/14

I have ordered parts from Rockauto and on every occasion received what was ordered promptly as promised . I have yet to return anything so I can't speak to their customer service ..What I can speak to is the quality of their cataloging and ease of use . I've been involved in the internet parts cataloging professionally and their site is by far one of the most comprehensive and easiest to use . If you can afford the time to wait for shipping , you love dealing with Rockauto !!

chrisb110
2/11/14

I've ordered a number of times, and they've delivered exactly what I wanted every time. Good prices, excellent selection, timely shipping. I'll be back.

billp34
11/21/13

I have also bought numerous parts from this company, and am totally satisfied with the availability and speed of delivery.

treyr3
4/26/13

Have ordered parts a number of times from rock auto. They have great customer service and ship to military personnel overseas. For some parts, they have tutorials videos of how to install (window regulator motor). The also provide OEM parts and prices are very good. They will give your emails monthly for helpful advice. With your order, they also put "fridge" magnets in the box. They use photos of customers cars that have been fixed with parts from the site.

ericn2
1/23/12

RockAuto.com is excellent. I've purchased several parts from them. Speedy service, great prices. Thank you!

christag1
1/23/12

Quality auto parts for much much less than local sales shops. Fast delivery and easy returns if needed. Customer service line to call and assist you as well if your unsure of something. Awesome site and I've ordered parts for my car from here quite a few times and haven't been disappointed, great site!

Whare is my package. An $85 inside door panal. Part # 4029357733 .ca ordered 12/22/16 rock auto had no problem taking my money but apparently don't know how to make a shipment. Pissed

By Shawn c.

Questions? Get answers from the RockAuto staff and other customers.

4 Photos for RockAuto