RoadTrucker Inc; dba RoadTrucker.com reviews

Tel: (800)-507-0482
roadtrucker.com@contactprivacy.com

ocj
8/6/18

They do not stand behind their products and are obstinate in their responses.
I purchased an Engel fridge from them for over $800.
I did not use it for a couple of months but when I plugged it in it did not work.
It needed a 10 cent fuse.
This company would not send me a fuse!
They wanted to sell me one for ten bucks and then charge me twenty more for shipping
BUYER BEWARE

nevin17
3/19/18

RoadTrucker is a business with reputable people who are honest and trustworthy. The information on their website is always accurate and as far as my experience has always been up to date and reliable. I really like being about to trust what a store says. I have purchased many times from RoadTrucker over the years and each time received exactly what I expected.

There return policy is easy, although I only had to use it one time. They handled getting the Return Authorization and emailing it to me. They pay for return shipping if you ask within 10 days.

All in all, a good business with good people and a good website. And yes, I recommend them, especially for truckers and maybe rvs.

camielg
5/11/16

luv this website. They great travel products and very reliable information. he also have different themes for holidays and other special days that I especially like. I sometimes just go out ot the website to see if they have a new one. For example, today, May 10th, they have a "Peace Officer's Memorial day theme. I think it is nice, that they care enough about others to do this. I suppose I should comment on their prices and such, Prices are good and they ship fast. On soe of the products I bought, they sent some info about the product, that was above what I expected. I would recommend RoadTrucker for truckers and maybe RV and others who travel by a vehicle.

Tip for consumers: If you need to make a return, email them with your order number and why your returning it. It saves time and makes the return process go very easy and reasonably fast

bbr2
10/11/14

Very impressive product information.Much better than most websites. My items shipped fast and the prices was reasonable. Pretty easy to contact too. Worth a bookmark.

Questions? Get answers from the RoadTrucker Inc; dba RoadTrucker.com staff and other customers.

RoadTrucker Inc; dba RoadTrucker.com?