Review of Ritual Holidays

Tel: 91 9311124260
chennai@ritualholidays.com

manojg17
6/30/18

recently visited Singapore and Malaysia with family service were up to the mark. Holes and transport were up to my satisfaction level. next i would love to go with this travel.

ajays43
6/28/18

enjoyed a lot and I like punctuality of drivers. The tour was well managed
But we should take all commitment in written. The verbally told commitment were not included

pankajv3
6/24/18

I recently visited shillong with my family. Hotel, cab , driver everything was upto the satisfaction level. Cheers team ritual.

pankajg13
6/17/18

Very good planning by their team and nice support & coapration, quick response team that solve the problem immediate

atulj6
6/15/18

It was a wonderful experience travelling with Ritual Holidays. Very co-operative team esp. Ms Ruksar. It was a well organised and budget trip. Would love to travel again with Rituals.

mank5
6/14/18

Do not believe the reviews. This company is a bunch of unprofessional people who do not understand the customer's requirements and if you do not accept their quotes they argue with you. Especially beware of a lady called Gunjan Swain.She is a real $#*! who is in the wrong profession and needs some lessons in mannerism.All the best

paramb1
6/11/18

It was a great trip, secured nd trustworthy.... Nd employee behaviour is good Ms priyam coordinate the trip very well....

anuragk5
6/11/18

Support is good, And making a good Holiday, Hotel also good and convenience make a with excellent guide driver

jigneshn
6/7/18

It was a wonderful experience travelling with Ritual Holidays. Very co-operative team esp. Mr. Harendra & Mr. Anshul. It was a well organised and budget trip. Would love to travel again with Rituals. Thanks for making by trip Memorable !!

sachinp10
6/6/18

Miss Sweta and Naresh are arranging a very excellent trip for us . She give first a details about location and details about sightseers . As per discuss she provide best hotels and transport facility.for next every trip I prefer ritual holiday. Thank you Sweta.

namratac1
6/4/18

I came to know about the ritual holidays through google. If you are looking for a nice budget trip then this is the forum for you.
I am very delighted with the arrangements being made by them and also Mr. Naresh. Be it a day or night, He has answered all my calls with the same enthusiasm.
I am looking forward with my next international trip with ritual holidays.

yashg5
5/31/18

Awesome experience with ritual holidays........
Very helpful staff, provide deals and packages at gud prices and even guide you....

sachins28
5/29/18

I had great experience with ritual holidays as they arranged my trip well managed and it was fantastic so i recommend all to visit through ritual holigays.
wish them all the very best......!
Sachin

shiprac
5/26/18

Everything was planned systematically. Fortunately ,we did not face any hassle as everything was well co-ordinated among the ritual holiday staff. Thank you.

drrajl
5/21/18

All hotels are below Re 1000 per day cost and located in slum like place. If you believe them what they claim it will be disastrous. You will be left with no memories. Low quality low budget hotels and irresponsible ritual staff members. Since you pay the full money before you start, you will be left with no option. You will be cheated. Do not waste you time and money

shawnp71
5/21/18

Very happy with the service. Everything was done on time. Affordable but very nice tour packages. I would recommend Ritual Holidays to anyone who would like to travel and enjoy.

nishantr2
5/19/18

Ritual holidays is one of worst tour service. They are fraud and cheater . behaviour is very unprofessional .dont waste your money in ritual holidays. The name should be. "Pathetic Holidays" not ritual holidays. They dont how to treat the customers.

amitj16
5/17/18

They are bastered...we have booked uttrakhand trip from rituals travels..bhawna bisht booked our tour at 5 star price and provided us lodge services.one of the guy naresh/gaurav who is taking care of services is unprofessional/unresponsive.In advance they charged fee and provide a pathetic services.one of the instance where they have parked us bhimtal which is 30 km away from nainital.

seshadris
5/16/18

I booked for Nainital package with them..... I had worst experience with their service. Mr Naresh was my Co ordinator . He never picks up the cal. .If at all he picks up, he will say some excuse and won't respond to our queries. Till now I have not got any mail response from them. Only mail which I get is to pay the money before starting up the package. If we pay 100 percent, then they won't bother about customer service. .. Only good thing which I can say is, I got good driver.. So I was able to cover almost all part of nainital and Ranikhet.
We have multiple number of tour operators, so please don't choose Ritual Holidays. May be the company will be good. But unfortunately I got Mr Naresh who don't know to serve the customer need. Also he has booked Hotel at Ranikhet which is tooo interior from Ranikhet,
somewhat in Jungle he has booked. When I complained about this stay, he did not bother at all because he got full money. His attitude is too bad. Only I have to follow up number of times for everything. He need money from customer full in advance. That's al. I won't recommend this operators.

gaganc1
5/14/18

It was a well garnished plan to a wonderful clean island especially the misc facilities....
The only thing which was little irritating was the gap between checkout time and pick up time to next station .....

Anyhow it was well guided plan by Mr. Rohit....9310957100

alpeshs
5/11/18

Ritual Holidays' travel partner - red apple and travel bullz are well known and authentic tour operator. Entire team is very co-operative and helpful. I want to share one small experience - I forgot my mobile in tour cab at Singapore, I called assistance number and informed the same. I really appreciate that the driver personally came at hotel to handover my mobile. I would like to say thanks to Deepak Tripathi, Anshul, Sourav, Sanjoy, Veer and entire Ritual Holiday team for end to end support. I would definitely suggest Ritual Holiday to all my friends and colleagues. It was remembered trip with Ritual Holidays. Thanks!!!

pranagb
5/6/18

It was great experience with the ritual holidays who make our tour perfect and awsome. The team managment and the coordination was so good that there was not single communication gap between the customer and organisers as people faces the problem generally with the agencies. Thank s lot especially to Shubham and Deepak for organising our trip so well in a proper without any complains...
Thank you..

ushtak
4/20/18

After a lot of to and fro on the our package I was very happy with the services provided by ritual holidays and Priya! Thanks a lot..

vinnyk3
4/12/18

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH RITUAL HOLIDAYS . CHEAP AND BEST HOLIDAYS . WE ENJOYED A LOT . WILL SUGGEST IF YOU WANT HAPPY AND RELAXING TRIP ..GO FOR RITUAL HOLIDAYS .

gulbinh
4/12/18

Very nice tour package for Maldives given by "RITUAL HOLIDAYS"

All the arragements were made perfectly.

10 out of 10.

How is your experience in Vaishnodevi n Delhi trip with Ritual Tours

By Ramchandra H.

Questions? Get answers from the Ritual Holidays staff and other customers.

Ritual Holidays?