Review of Ritual Holidays

Tel: 91 9311124260
chennai@ritualholidays.com

hemanta5
7/23/19

Very good experience. enjoy a lot. Hotel facility was good. All staff including driver were very cooperative. Thanks a lot to Priyam for providing us a package which fits our budget and requirements.

nihals5
6/29/19

Company's official those who provide itinerary and all don't care at all. That you are getting required service or not.
Specially in gujrat.

ismailm39
6/26/19

It was very exciting thanks to Mr.Vivaan who managed it in a very short time and trusted me whereas I didn't.All the arrangement including vehicle and dear driver Manish made our trip safe and interesting. Thank you all.Hoping to connect in the future. Dr.Ismail and family, Darjeeling.

udita5
6/26/19

Holidays are the worst. Please do not consider them . I had a very bad experience with them on my recent trip to nainitaal . They never informed the hotels the time when I will be arriving & as such I had to wait at the reception for 04 hours with my family. On top of that they charge extra money & I will say it's better to avoid such agents, they ruin your whole trip. You cannot say when they will ask you for money in spite of making full payment. They will threaten you if you don't pay what they are asking, they will withdraw all services immediately including your stay & cab. They will never listen to you how much ever you plead or request. Stay away from Ritual Holidays from New Delhi.

Actually inka simple process h pahle achi achi baato se jaal me fasao and dn ek.baar payment receive hua n dn ye aapke call.uthana band kr denge...inke employee mr.naresh jise sidhe muh baat nhi krni aati...payment ke baad bhi baar baar call.ki payment kro ...

Nvr opt this tour amd travels

ilanchezhiyans
6/26/19

Everything is super. enjoyed a lot Thanks for create a wonderful memories in my life. I Booked a 5 days to thailand worth to spent money to ritual holidays.

swapnils11
6/18/19

I have booked Thailand trip through Ritual Holidays and we were very much comfortable with Ritual Holidays from the day we land at Phuket. Very prompt timings and receiving at airports..

Good hotels, good services and package was very economic. I enjoyed my Thailand trip alot.

Ritual Holidays has given perfect and fair package on affordable pricing...
Thanks Ritual holidays to made my Holiday Fantastic!!!

sureshk37
6/17/19

Pleasant trip with all our necessities covered. Food was very satisfactory. Could have been better if covered all the 4 days . The flight travels could have been scheduled at the end of the day .

sanja1
6/15/19

All the 5 star reviews in this are done by Ritual themselves.
They will try to save money from you will never Observe.. I planned Holiday trip to Singapore. Everyone was Abusing this company
If you want to spoil your holidays. Go with them

Also check Google reviews about this company.

Bloody Cheaters..

ramachandran
6/13/19

I have booked Thailand trip through Ritual Holidays and we were very much comfortable with Ritual Holidays from the day we land at Bangkok. Very prompt timings and receiving at airports and hotels, stay at good hotels and pickup drop on time. Overall we had pleasant trip with Ritual Holidays.

sundarsinghj
6/13/19

On the whole the trip was good, arrangement good, accommodation good, the driver was good.

Few observations and comments:
1. Very safe and expert driver, willing to report on time and take us to places
2. Hotel at Agra was good, but poor service at hotel in Jaipur. Rooms were good in both the places

jigyashag
6/9/19

The package which ritual holidays offered is economical for a middle class family which is great.
There are few complaints which i am having which the hotel which they alloted otherwise everything else went well. Driver was very professional and polite.
Thanks to Vivaan tomar for assisting us in the whole trip.

deepikak7
6/8/19

We have been in link with this company since four years and they have booked for us lovely trips to hongkong macau, thailand, dubai and our latest one to singapore malaysia. They take care to send the itinerary wen requested at a zooming speed. I mean none of the agents would give you so fast. And u really wana book wen u r planning. They send within an hour and then stay in constant contact for making all the changes u desire. Their company makes sure u r picked on time wen abroad and u dont need to worry at all. This particular tym they were even present for us wen abroad and kept on asking if we had any troubles. Three cheers to u bhubneshwar for caring and making all the amendments we needed to our trip. Deepak tripathi for managing all money matters and visa issues so well. Making private arrangement for delivery of our passports and even taking out our photos yourself for visa applications. These personal helps that u do makes u all apart from other companies who dont care. And anshul ofcourse for always knowninh wat we need in a trip and siggesting accordingly

riteshb1
6/8/19

I have visited Nanital with ritual Holidays, there was no planning, there was no coordination between driver and coordinator. It was my worst Holiday experience.
I will suggest don't go with Ritual holidays atleast for Nanital trip.

monikaj7
6/6/19

I am happy with all services in my trip. Good hotels, good services and package was very economic. I enjoyed my Nainitaal trip alot with Ritual Holidays package.

anuradhaa4
6/5/19

Nice service all you have provided.. Except one thing the hotels which you have provided is in very entire area and there were no Indian restaurants nearby it but hotels were awesome.. And instead of it all things and services were very good.

bananig
5/31/19

Ritual holidays was a miraculous find on the net. The way they managed our trip was praiseworthy indeed. Specially, their customer care person, Priyan was courteous, helpful and cordial even at odd hours when I would call her to check on something. So was the car and driver they provided us. There were a few hitches, like the resort in Kausani, which had rooms arranged almost vertically and as a retired couple it was difficult to negotiate so many flights of stairs! Otherwise, the hotels and their service was good. I would recommend Ritual holidays to people.

dennisv37
5/31/19

Excellent facilities.. on time transport and good hospitality. really loved the way everything was planned

prateekr3
5/30/19

I am frquente abroad Traveller and taken packages from multiple tour company & always realized that we cheated...but this time Ritual Holidays has given perfect and fair package on affordable pricing
Thanks Ritual holidays to made my Holiday Fantastic

nikhilr8
5/29/19

Good Room, Good Service... Nice Experience..
Service of the staff is very good....
Rooms are very clean...
Over all Nice experience....

vs83
5/25/19

Simply superb. Way of dealing, accommodation, travel, vehicle maintenence, punctuality, etc are simply excellent. Select Ritual Holidays for package tours without any agitation.

kumars32
5/22/19

The service was wonderful right from the beginning of planning till the end.
Good coordination by Priyam.
Very satisfied.

nagarajana
5/22/19

We go to Bangkok tour with my friends.
This Ritual holidays take care all of our pressures. Nice arrangement. Low cost package. But pls make sure that hotel are best..

udayang
5/19/19

Good service , well arranged everything , including hotels and all. Especially cab service through asia travels (ATC) is really good....

veerendrak
4/22/19

We have enjoyed a lot in Thailand tour package with your guides and they did a good job with timely pickup and guiding us with a good manner
And I liked your schedules in 5 days

triliverj
4/21/19

Ritual holidays are cheaters. Don't pay them any advance. They will not keep their words.
If anyone need any proof, call me on 9744145989.

Overall good agent, coordination was good at Thailand. But can plan better in giving alternatives to customers. And Please travelling is for relaxation, don't ask people to leave hotel atleast before 8 am. Bangkok City Tour included two Buddha temples visit and one GEM exhibition visit (Thailanhd Trade Promotion motive only) in first half day only, thus, this one day wasted instead some other must to visit locations may be acknowledged to us atleast. For this, driver arrived at 7 am in morning and we were unable to do breakfast as Hotel denied us due to arrival of driver. Alcazar show , Pattaya could have been avoided or we should be provided an alternate itinerary by the travel agent as we missed many beautiful island and beaches- kosmoi island (not informed by the agent), Karabi Beach, etc.. Also, most importantly we were unaware and agent also didn't informed to carry passport size photo for visa at arrival.

By RUPAL R.

How is your experience in Vaishnodevi n Delhi trip with Ritual Tours

By Ramchandra H.

Questions? Get answers from the Ritual Holidays staff and other customers.

Ritual Holidays?