Review of Ritual Holidays

Tel: 91 9311124260
chennai@ritualholidays.com

jeshils
11/11/18

1. Never book hotels, though paid 20 days in advance. Hotel at ooty was already closed - signature Inn. Hotel at Coorg .. Coorg regency was not booked and replacement cavery comforts was extremely bad and shabby. No restaurant there and very poor food. Food brought as packings and no spoons were also given. Bangalore .... Just b4 check out asked for amounts again saying ritual travels has refused to pay. Since there was no time to fight their goons and flight would have missed, again paid for already paid hotel charges. Mr. Rohit instead of listening ordered to harass us till we pay again. Fisrst they force you to pay entire amounts before start of your ....and they don't make any hotel bookings.

2. Travel .... Driver stops car at any point mid way refusing to go ahead. He will then gather many other drivers and they all harass u. U don't know what is happening. U call and get reply ...your amount is not received, though paid fully and credited to their accounts in total b4 tour begane. 2 hours wasted fighting without reason in middle of jungle. Next day .. driver refuses to start from hotel. Breakfast cancelled by Mr. Rohit. Ultimately .... could start only after wastage of 3 hours. Did not took us to many places, inspite if agreeing in writing. Third day, just refused to start saying there is curfew in city due to tipu Jayanthi. However, there was no issue and all other travellers were freely moving and all tourist sites were open. He would drive at speed of 10 km on completely empty roads. He will not go more than 80 kmphr though I'll go to 150 kmph after 5 pm to stop all sight seeings, while returning to hotels. Would park atleast half km away from site and his phone will b not reachable. U have to spend an hour tracing him and his car. This in spite 80 year old senior debilitated mother accompanying me. Will continuously b busy on mobile while driving and will reduce speed to 30. Won't use hands free.

3. Food ... Though breakfast dinner plan was taken, 2 of 3 hotels didn't have any restaurant and not the ones which were mentioned in original itinerary. They got food from somewhere else. Rohit told u r eligible for only 1 plate idlee and half cup coffee. Quality... What's that?

4. GST ..... There is clear understanding by all travel agencies to give final itinerary and quote with all levies charges and gst if any. But they harass u afterwords.

So, b fool after paying everything upfront and b ready to b harassed ... Seems it's their ritual.

shwetaa3
11/11/18

They pressurize you to transfer the money so that they can book hotels for you and don't actually book the hotels. They will also send you hotel vouchers without booking it and confirming from hotel.

It was decided that out of 63k, 14k we will give to driver by cach on last day of the trip but after we reach rajasthan to start our first day of the trip, they asked us to give the money to driver else they will not take you further.

They are least concerned about their services, they are just looting passengers in different places where tourist can't do much.

They had provided hotels with MAP plan but in Rajasthan which is knows for good food, we did not get good food as there were some boys from Nepal cooking for us. We paid for MAP and still we had to have dinner in other restaurants.

I had read their bad reviews before booking the trip, but 4 persons[Balvinder, Naresh, Madan, Bhagat] from Ritual assured me that please give us a chance, we won't let you down, and after we actually started the trip, they did not even cared to pick up the call.

After I called hotel to check if our booking is confirmed, then guy from ritual said sorry mam, we will do your booking in another hotel. very worse situation.

If you are travelling with kids, elders never ever go with them. Their policies are not at all in favor of tourists. Instead, please book your tours on your own. I rajasthan you don't need pre-booking as well. You will get hotels and car services easily even in pick season.

archanap4
10/30/18

Drunken Driver with three fourth clothing... Hotels selected was not verified, not clean... The Sales person was rude when some payment confusion raised. Overall not a pleasant experience. Would have paid extra to MMT or Yatra.

satyanarayanp
10/29/18

We (a group of 7 friends ) went for a trip to Rajasthan for 8 days 7 nights . I contacted several travel agencies after searching in google . After 7 days of comparison I opted for Ritual holidays pvt ltd. .. My first interaction was with Nitu ji from Ritual holidays .. we made several changes regarding our iternary , no. of persons , no. of days .. She responded for the changes we wanted immediately after our interaction . We got the package with the best possible price . They have kept their words . They have provided us good hotels and apart from visiting every places in the iternary we went for shopping , movies with the driver alloted to us by Ritual holidays . The Driver never denied to go to a place which is not mentioned in the iternery . Nituji responded positively everytime I called(before the trip, during the trip and after the trip also) . During those 8 days she called from her side to ask whether we are enjoying our trip or any inconvenience happened . I am happy with them . We enjoyed a lot .

santoshn5
10/18/18

It is my first review for any one but if not acknowledging then it will not be fair on my part so i am writing ...
I was planned for Singapore Malesiya visit most of planning done by my self but since i was going first time out of country i was looking for help even i am in mumbai but i could not find tour operator who should be flexible as per my requirement but finally I landed to Ritual Holiday they have given me all help but also guided for most of the thing and given customized requirement ( which is normally not been given most of tour operator )
+++ points
FULLY DEPEDENDABLE
WELL MANNERED STAFF
ALL TIME AVAILABLE
NO ISSUE AT ANY STAGE
EVEN REFUND FOR SOME SMALL ISSUE WAS EXTREMELY PROMPT
HAVING GOOD TIE UP WITH OUTSIDE ( OUT OF COUNTRY ) AGENCIES
FULL MARKS ( Since they were located at Gujrat and i was worried for last moment hikkup but all was extremely well )

_ point : no branch in Mumbai like city where out of country visit is maximum ?

One advise : open branch at Mumbai since persons are afraid to pay online to tour operator because of having bad experiences .

Tip for consumers: One statement : This toure oprator gives what u want and committed for thier words
Also i have seen some bad review there must be some issue with others they should resolve as such in my case it was outstaing in all parameters .

gvs1
9/26/18

Enjoyed a lot, very good response from Rohit and Jyothi,their recieving in phone is polite ie addressing.i am writing an article about my trip through ritual holidays

jaskarans1
9/20/18

Had a wonderful trip to Singapore and Malaysia..we enjoyed a lot.moreover the hotels,transport and breakfast had been good..best services provided by ritual holidays..specially good guidance provided by ruksar khan mam..

shalinig5
9/15/18

This was the first time I had travelled with Ritual holidays. I really really thanks to Mr.Rohit my trip advisor.It was a well organized trip.The hotel was beautiful n comfortable.

maheshn4
9/15/18

Had a wonderful Family trip to Thailand...Phuket Bangkok...well planned & Guided by Miss Ruksar Khan..from Time to Time....

mrpp
8/15/18

We have recently visited Dwarka & Somnath by Ritual Holidays. The hotels, transport and complimentary breakfast have been very good. They organized the trip without any hassels. The driver was very cordial and has taken good care of us throughout the trip. I wish to repeat with Ritual Holidays for my future trips.

My review will not be complete if I miss to mention Ms Sushma Ji, the Salesperson with whom I first interacted regarding this trip, Since then she had been coordinating till we concluded our trip. I understood that she was on leave during the time we were touring Gujarat and yet she answered our calls and had provided necessary help all along. We are grateful to her and Ritual should be proud of having such persons in their organization.

mitrabhanud
8/10/18

Looked after well and everything was perfect. Never made felt alone.All the person concerned were very helpful and caring which has made us feel at home.

tharanip
8/8/18

I wish to thank Ms. Priya Gautam, Sales Executive for her commitment in arranging the tour package and her excellent assistance. I wish to say that this is the first time I used the services of Ritual Holidays package and I have not faced any disappointment. The company has seamless arrangement with the Travel Agents and Hotel people. Never faced any problems. Thanks. Continue your services to the tour loving people.

mohammedi23
8/1/18

I recently finished my Malyasia tour for 4 days through Ritual Holidays they operated very well. Everything was perfect from pick up and dropping, hotel, logistics, hospitality,..I would strongly recommend people to go with Ritual Holidays without any tension.

Regards
Iqbal
+919627367285

kamleshs5
7/27/18

Thank you very much rituals holidays to make my
THAILAND trip memorable. Too good services.
Hey guys i visited first time from outside india don't have any experience. So i booked a package via RITUALS HOLIDAYS through online sight. It was a cheapest plan and full family pack dhamaka. Loved this package. Also their services too good and Honorable. Hotel was good breakfast was fine. All things are good. Pick up drops service, Flight service, travels all are too acceptable. Hotels are three stars.
so highly recommended to this holiday tour.

manojg17
6/30/18

recently visited Singapore and Malaysia with family service were up to the mark. Holes and transport were up to my satisfaction level. next i would love to go with this travel.

ajays43
6/28/18

enjoyed a lot and I like punctuality of drivers. The tour was well managed
But we should take all commitment in written. The verbally told commitment were not included

pankajv3
6/24/18

I recently visited shillong with my family. Hotel, cab , driver everything was upto the satisfaction level. Cheers team ritual.

pankajg13
6/17/18

Very good planning by their team and nice support & coapration, quick response team that solve the problem immediate

atulj6
6/15/18

It was a wonderful experience travelling with Ritual Holidays. Very co-operative team esp. Ms Ruksar. It was a well organised and budget trip. Would love to travel again with Rituals.

mank5
6/14/18

Do not believe the reviews. This company is a bunch of unprofessional people who do not understand the customer's requirements and if you do not accept their quotes they argue with you. Especially beware of a lady called Gunjan Swain.She is a real $#*! who is in the wrong profession and needs some lessons in mannerism.All the best

paramb1
6/11/18

It was a great trip, secured nd trustworthy.... Nd employee behaviour is good Ms priyam coordinate the trip very well....

anuragk5
6/11/18

Support is good, And making a good Holiday, Hotel also good and convenience make a with excellent guide driver

jigneshn
6/7/18

It was a wonderful experience travelling with Ritual Holidays. Very co-operative team esp. Mr. Harendra & Mr. Anshul. It was a well organised and budget trip. Would love to travel again with Rituals. Thanks for making by trip Memorable !!

sachinp10
6/6/18

Miss Sweta and Naresh are arranging a very excellent trip for us . She give first a details about location and details about sightseers . As per discuss she provide best hotels and transport facility.for next every trip I prefer ritual holiday. Thank you Sweta.

namratac1
6/4/18

I came to know about the ritual holidays through google. If you are looking for a nice budget trip then this is the forum for you.
I am very delighted with the arrangements being made by them and also Mr. Naresh. Be it a day or night, He has answered all my calls with the same enthusiasm.
I am looking forward with my next international trip with ritual holidays.

How is your experience in Vaishnodevi n Delhi trip with Ritual Tours

By Ramchandra H.

Questions? Get answers from the Ritual Holidays staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Ritual Holidays