Review of Revlon

Tel: 1-800-473-8566
privacypolicy@revlon.com

clarar37
9/10/18

Their line of hair products and tools are really good my miniature flat iron has lasted me 3 years and its still going strong

kimt198
8/12/18

Revlons Youth Fx fill +blur primer for your face and neck is amazing!It is like the fountain of youth! I use this product and my friends say I look years younger I'm not kidding this stuff really works so if your debating on buying it DO IT! You will not be disappointed I promise!

alianav1
8/12/18

The mascara comes in a cute little bottle, and it is blindingly beautiful, however it isn't waterproof, so expect little chunks of mascara in your eye.

samr199
8/6/18

One of my favorite lip glosses is from Revlon cosmetics. I feel like their lustrous lipgloss is very creamy and very pigmented and feels very nice on your lips.

kristinad38
8/6/18

Revlon Colorstay Lipstick definitely stays all day! I was surprised at how well the color stayed on! I would recommend anyone try it and save your money on the pricier options!

marijak
2/22/16

You can find Revlon cosmetics at drugstore in my country (Serbia), and the price is around 13 euros. I reached for it because I have seen many You Tubers and bloggers rave about it and its long lasting ability. There are two types: for Combo/Oily skin and Normal/Dry skin. I decided on the Combo/Oily variation for my skin type, and had the greatest experience. The color range is good; the finish it gives you is not mattifying but somewhat dewy, silky and fresh; the coverage is medium to full and is buildable; it wears off beautifully and is very long lasting - no need to say that you need to bring out the big guns to take it off. All in all, worthy of every cent, makeup artists compare it to Mac Studio Fix Fluid, plus it photographs beautifully. What more can we ask for?

annies34
6/23/15

Absolutely love Revlon. Their photo ready foundation gives a flawless finish! Hopefully they don't discontinue the line!

Questions? Get answers from the Revlon staff and other customers.

Revlon?