Resume101

Resume101 has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Resume101 also ranks 25th among Resume sites.

How would you rate Resume101?

“You're so cool!”

Carol D.
6/13/20

I still have a strong feeling I entrusted my resume to professionals. All points, which I mentioned, were made in time and with great accuracy. I'm highly contented. Sure, I'll recommend you to my friends!

“Horrible Experience!”

Robert E.
2/12/19

I decided to choose Resume101 to redo my resume based on the high quality samples shown on your website. What I received looked nothing like these samples and I am left to believe this service is some sort of a scam run from outside of the country. When I asked for a supervisor or CEO name and contact number for this company, they refused to provide any information. This is a huge red flag! I gave 3 different 'professional' resume writers from this company an opportunity to produce my resume/cover letter and each one produced a result was worse than the original resume that I submitted for revision. I would be embarrassed and ashamed to submit any of these resumes to an employer. The first resume looked like it was written by a 5th grader with horrible grammar and nonsensical sentences. The second and third writers largely copied and pasted my existing resume into a slightly different format, leaving a large number of obvious grammatical, formatting, and spacing issues. In addition, the cover letters made no sense in relation to the jobs I was applying for and it was obvious the writer had no knowledge of the IT industry. They eventually did give me a partial refund, but I urge everyone to not make the mistake that I did and stay far away from this company.

patrickg344
January 29th, 2020
I spent 68$ and got a useful document. Of course, I rewrote some details, but I'm pleased with this resume.
oliviae49
July 13th, 2020
I can't express how grateful I am. My resume was written surprisingly quickly, and its quality was very high. For such an excellent job, I would not spare any money. Thank you!
venkyv4
June 28th, 2018
Initially I had issues with the Resume that was written. Their Customer Experience Manager (Meryl) intervened and had the resume re-written, which was a lot more professional looking. Their customer service is very good.

Questions? Get answers from the Resume101 staff and other customers.

Education, Essay Writing, Freelancing, Writing

daniela397
Daniel A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resume101?

Have a question about Resume101?