Review of Repairtoolparts

Tel: 888-982-6540

edwardl152
Edward L.
2/18/19

The parts I ordered for my sander arrived as describe, proper fit and on time. I would definitely check Repairtoolparts for any future needs.

joet249
Joe T.
2/15/19

Website was good until I tried to check out as a guest and I had trouble when I clicked on to Paypal. Paypal came up but then disappeared. Finnally was able to place my order.

ronh267
ron h.
2/13/19

they let me know that they ran out of the item told me where it was coming from and checked to see i have received it overall good experience

johns3625
John S.
2/7/19

Received part in good condition. I do wish shipping was a little faster but overall a good experience.

michaele372
Michael E.
2/6/19

tried calling representative Eric several times, never got a call back. very frustrating because i just wanted to confirm that I am ordering the correct part. I have now had to order without that confirmation, and just keep my fingers crossed that I picked the right part.

scottc382
SCOTT C.
2/5/19

THE POP UPS ARE IN THE WAY, THE WEBSITE CAN'T BE SEEN ON ONE SINGLE PAGE, AND IT CONSTANTLY POPS UP AND DOWN. THE "4X" THING IS COMPLETELY OBNOXIOUS AND INTERFERING.

bradh182
Brad H.
2/4/19

ereplacement parts allows user to click on par reference and shorcut to part, part number, and add to cart appear. I urge RToolParts to offer similar. That is good U.I.
Having all the parts I need, that's good too! 5 star, 5 star!

christopherg300
Christopher G.
1/29/19

Fantastic website. The schematic of of my R45101 Rigid table saw made it extremely easy to locate the part I was looking for. Well done!

ralphs129
Ralph S.
1/26/19

I think your shipping is a rip-off! Paying almost as much for shipping as the part is ridiculously out of proportion!

paula378
Paul a.
1/25/19

Found parts I was unable to find elsewhere. Quick delivery. Great price and Awesome customer service!!!

stevenl166
Steven L.
1/24/19

I ordered 3 parts for a pnuematic finish nailer. The aftermarket part came immediately, but only 1 of the two parts that came from Bostich were shipped. That was 4 weeks ago.

obedd
obed d.
1/23/19

Great products, I ordered some parts for a dewalt hammer drill. they fit perfectly. I would recommend to anyone. Great website easy to navigate!

williams513
William S.
1/16/19

I found my a part for my old delta scroll saw right away. The ordering process is simple and easy... that's a very small part of the process though.

jackied122
Jackie D.
1/14/19

I ordered the items on Dec 24th, but did not receive them until Jan 11. I do not trust much of what
comes out of China, and until I kknow if it is US or Chinese made, I am not brave enough to op[erate
this saw. Chinese use much softer metals than here in the states. If this bolt should break, and the
blade should come loose, the person standing in front of the saw operating it, chances of living are
about little or none. The note I sent you people needed to know the origin of this bolt.

danielc522
DANIEL C.
1/14/19

No problems other than a picture of the part I ordered would have been more reassuring that we both are talking about the same correct item! Paslode part number 900475V

edwinj26
Edwin J.
1/14/19

don't like it that you automatically save my credit card. there ought to be an option to "keep card on file" or not.

terrellb10
Terrell B.
1/13/19

Had searched for this part and ordered it elsewhere only to find, a week later, that it was out of stock and my payment was refunded. So I was delighted when you confirmed, quickly, by e-mail that you had it and sent it out very promptly.

pasil2
Pasi L.
1/12/19

Would be nice if there would be correction option for the cart. Now you have backup all the way to start when mistake is made.

louisn30
Louis N.
1/9/19

Amazon & Paypal payment didnt work, shipping to Canada was painful, site is not secure. I bought my parts here because it was nowhere else

steved346
Steve D.
1/7/19

I entered my information several times and when I tried to complete the order some of the information had disappeared. Finally I just completed the order. Hopefully I get the right part - and only one of them.

richardp513
richard p.
1/5/19

i like that you had what i needed. hope they are the correct parts. will rate this site further when I get the goods!

johna1209
John A.
12/31/18

Thanks for helping me. My only concern is that it sure took a long time to get my order. Happy New Year! JA

lancel47
lance l.
12/28/18

seems good,, see how fast it gets here, the price seemed fair,, will return for other stuff if this goes well

robertp757
robert p.
12/23/18

no contact after initial purchase.....confirmation stated I would be updated via email when order shipped. didn't happen. I had to call customer service to inquire regarding ship date.

rogerm271
Roger M.
12/15/18

The order actually took longer to process than it took to actually ship it. I was getting concerned that maybe it "fell into a dark hole", but eventually it did ship to me.

Questions? Get answers from the Repairtoolparts staff and other customers.

Repairtoolparts?