Reebok Canada

Reebok Canada has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reebok Canada also ranks 68th among Athletic Shoes sites. The most common issues with Reebok Canada are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Reebok Canada?

“Worst Online shop”

Zeinab S.
10/25/19

I placed the order, they canceled the order after two days, and no one knows why. I tried to replace the order and the platform won't accept my credit card at all. tried with another card. nope! No one knows nothing in costumer service! they are all like: wait three days and try again.

zeinabs4
October 25th, 2019
colev5
May 6th, 2019
Worst service ever. We can refund your money..... We cant re ship the shoes. U can buy full price then call back and will refund the difference. U won't see your money... till the investigation is completed with ups losing your package.... 10 to 15 business days.
hannam26
August 27th, 2019
Incompetent customer service, painful and unpleasant return experiences. Done dealing with REEBOK online.
jenniferh79
April 26th, 2016
I purchased a pair of shoes and the were delivered to a central pick up. There was no phone number for the cental delivery to contact me. The item was shipped back to rebook canada by their shipper. I sent an email inquiring about my item. NO RESPONSE. I called and was PUT ON HOLD FOR 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES! Spoke with a customer service representatives and was told my item would be reshipped and I would receive a new tracking number by email. NO EMAIL, NO PARCEL, NO RESPONSE to second email inquiry. HAD TO OPEN PAYPAL DISPUTE to receive a refund. I would expect more from REBOOK. Will never buy online again from rebook!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Reebok Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reebok Canada?

Have a question about Reebok Canada?