Review of RedRobin

Tel: +1-732-634-3452
privacyofficer@redrobin.com

jenniferr429
5/3/19

The food here is expensive and nasty. Not my taste and I would never eat there again. Would I recommend to others, no!

emilyb164
2/11/18

On Sun Feb 11th we visited the Red Robins on Forum Dr in Columbia SC. This place is a joke! We went on a Sunday around 1:30, party of two. We were told tables were being cleared and we would be seated shortly. There was between 10-12 empty tables but they werent seating anyone at them. The hostess said they didnt have enough waiters to work them. We watched small and large parties leave yet they didnt seat anyone that was waiting for quit some time. After 35 minutes we were seated. On the way to the back of the restaurant we noticed an additional 8 empty tables. They Began seating people in all the empty seats shortly after we were seated. They finally took our order and we waited, and waited and then we watched a table that had arrived 25 minutes after us and with 4 people in their party get their food. We stopped the manager and asked how it was possible that they had gotten their food but we hadnt and he couldnt offer an explanation. We got up and left. In all we were there an hour and a half and never were served. Complete lack of management, professionalism and staffing. Dont waste your time.

nicw4
7/9/16

Would be nice if the staff explained there was a charge to use the Ziosk they have on the tables. Burger buns were totally soaked and soggy on the bottom.....ruined the meal.

daves121
4/25/16

I have to say, for a chain Red Robin has some amazing burgers. The are always changing the menu up a bit by adding new items that are different and exiting to try. I don't eat a lot of red meat but when I get the taste for it, I want a really good burger. Thanks Red Robin

buda7
2/22/16

Great place to eat if you can get someone to wait on you!

Questions? Get answers from the RedRobin staff and other customers.

RedRobin?