Review of Ratcode

Tel: +1-844-728-2633
support@ratcode.com

tonyb75
12/19/14

These guys are awesome they have my website up within the first two weeks. I also post and maintain my website for me all I have to do is literally send them an email of our new pictures for listings and they go ahead and updated for me within the first next two days.

tedj11
10/4/14

These gys are total thiefs...RUN! They will take your money and not give you a product. They are criminlas. Look at Yelp:

marlak
10/2/14

Ive been an accountant for thirty years now, and I have done everything in my power to stay away from computers until it became impossible to run my business without it. When I explained the situation to the gentlemen at Ratcode, he assured me that he could give me a system to manage my small firms finances, operations, and any other tools that can be done electronically. I Responded by saying the point is i need to be able to use it, because: if I cant, than I would not be able to make a financial commitment, so the only way I can move forward was with a a guarantee that this system would be simplified for an old fart like myself. Jared than asked me what phone do you use? I said "I have an Iphone". He continued to his next query, and asked me do you use your email, and or text messaging? "Of Course!" I said, and he smiled and gave me a firm handshake and said if you can check your email, than I can build system that you can manage with your eyes closed.
This team delivered this system to me 3 days early, and gave me everything i wanted. Now they host my website, and will be starting up my sons small business's site soon. These guys care about their customers, and will bend over backwards for you. Love you guys!!!!!

hussainb
8/21/14

RatCode designed for me an amazing landing page for my upcoming software product. They did an amazing job on SEO and my product is rated a way better than 6 months ago. I will definately work with them again.

Tip for consumers: Their approach, communication and consultation is very nice and powerful

mariona11
8/20/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businessThey are awesome they had my website up in two weeks and taught me how to edit. Thanks Ratcode!

Questions? Get answers from the Ratcode staff and other customers.

Ratcode?