Review of QVCUK

Tel: 0800 51 41 31
pressoffice@qvcuk.com

ritah29
2/18/17

Qvc postage charges keep going up. No way will I pay £3.95 to have a ring delivered by the post office would rather go without. Your loss Qvc.

hilarye1
11/15/16

I live quite remotely from large stores and find the facility offered unbelievably generous. Try for 30 days extended at Christmas time to enable using as gifts. Everything included including earrings. One can sleep in bedding try out clothes even going out. Fabulous. Staff at warehouse so helpful,customer services the same. I cannot praise the whole company enough.

Tip for consumers: Buy with every confidence you will not be disappointed.

sheilab26
4/13/16

I have bought from QVC for over 5 years now and find them to be second to none in their service. Your order is dispatched promptly and you have 30 days in which to wear or try out the item and even if you have worn it and are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it with a full refund of your purchase price. You do have to pay your postage.
Where else can you wear the items for 30 days and then return them if not satisfied.
I now buy all my shoes and most of my clothes and all of my gardening requirements from QVC.

penelopew
8/22/15

I love Northern Nights and Malden MillsPolar Fleece sheets BUT! I have a queen size pirahana sleep mattress (very expensive) but only 13" deep. Most sheets now will fit mattress's to 17" or more and while they fit they slip up and look like clothes that are two sizes too big. I like sheets hospital tight. I won't buy your sheets and have to search cheap sheets most of which are now also to deep. The polar fleece I bought from you a few years ago were not deep and I loved them!

tracym46
1/18/15

Love this shop/site, everything i buy is good quality, their customer service is great and there is no problem ever returning items, even if you just change your mind,
I bought some earrings once and after 6 months they snapped, i rang QVC and they sent a return slip out immediately and no problem whatsoever, i got a refund and i re-purchased them. Excellent customer service.
Only one little problem, I work full time so am not in to receive parcels, they do not offer collect+ or any other type of service where you can pick up at a collection point, so i don't order much, i see it on QVC then buy from ebay (pick up argos) or buy from Amazon who offer collect+, I would love QVC to star offering collection points i'd spend a fortune.

Tip for consumers: They don't offer any collection service so you need to be home to receive parcel, not good if you work :-(

Questions? Get answers from the QVCUK staff and other customers.

QVCUK?