Review of Quickshipway

Quickshipway reviews

SITE CLOSED

michaelk12
2/4/11

The same exact thing happened to me with a DLP bulb @ Quickwayship.com.
Many attempts to contact them and no answer. Bad bad people. Awful scam.

rayt1
1/28/11

These merchants at Quick Ship Way are totally ruthless people, as I have emailed them at least 5 times, trying to resolve my complaints, without any avail. I had solicited the help of the Better Business Bureau, which has given up, after several attempts, because these ruthless merchants just refused to answer to the BBB. I think my problem with Quick Ship Way can be best explained by my latest email to them as follows:

Dear Quick Ship Way Representative:

I have ordered 2 lamps for my Samsung DLP TV, one with housing (BP96-01653A-H) and one without (BP96-01653A-B), on 8/2/2010 (Invoice ID: 0000001620). I have installed the one with housing on my TV, as soon as I received it, on 8/9/2010. Last Monday night (11/8/2010) the lamp had burned out on me, after just 3 months of use. The next day, I have installed the bare lamp using the old housing originated from the factory, just so that I won't have to dismantle the lamp with housing I got from you. I understand that the lamps you sold come with a 1-year warranty. I was wondering how I should go about doing a warranty claim.

I have sent you several similar email (as above) to help@quickshipway.com on 11/9/2010, and again on 11/11/2010, 11/17/2010 and 11/19/2010 by the "Contact Us" form on your website. I think I can assume, by now, that you have no intention to reply me at all. In such case, I will have to contact BBB and you will have to answer to them, besides earning a derogatory record from them. The beauty of the internet is that after I wrote it once, then I can post my complaint on as many website as I can find. Since the lamp you sold me had a lamp life of only 3 months, I wonder if it was a factory original OEM lamp at all. Frankly, I cannot tell one way or the other. However, you have indicated on your website, that "Only QUALITY original Osram and Philips lamps are stocked and sold", together with the 1 year warranty were what sold me, but if you are not going to honor the warranty of your product, you are not just construing an act of false advertising, but a breach of contract as well.

Ray Tsang, Ph.D.

Questions? Get answers from the Quickshipway staff and other customers.

Quickshipway?