Review of PuritansPride

Tel: 1-800-645-1030
privacy@puritan.com

jakek38
5/23/18

I have used Puritans Pride to make purchases of vitamins, calcium supplements, turmeric/curcumin, soaps & deodorant. I ordered on 5/21/18 & received my order on 5/23/18. Their delivery is consistently fast & accurate & their prices on buy 1 get 2 free or buy 2 get 4 free can't be beat. Spend $35 and shipping is free to. They allow the use of PayPal for payment as well as credit card. I have never had anything arrive damaged. This company has always been exceptional in every way. I have been using them for years.

jamese217
3/19/18

I have been dealing with Puritans Pride for over 10 years. In that time I have never received a damaged product, incorrect product, or a miscount. Their prices are really good and it is hard to beat their sales. I have no hesitation telling people about their site.

gy164
3/8/18

DAMAGE TO PRODUCTS, ITEMS NOT SECURE IN BOX SO SOME OF THE PACKAGES WERE BADLY DAMAGED. PRICING IS GOOD ON MOST PRODUCTS BUT I PREFER TO RECEIVE MY ORDER QUICKER, I USUALLY ORDER JUST WHEN I'M RUNNING OUT.

breem4
1/10/18

Same problem as the last person. I ordered 4 days ago, was billed, never received an email confirmation but i have the order # saved. I have emailed every day for the past 4 days asking for a confirmation email with my recent order # and when it will ship and they keep sending me the email confirmation for the order prior to that and saying that it was delivered... but won't send my recent order. These are supplements that are vital to my health. I hate puritan's pride. I've been a loyal customer for years but now they are getting worse and treat me like garbage. Avoid them! They flat out stole my money and won't refund me or send my order. I've emailed them the confirmation # so many times!

adamoum
3/8/17

I purchase Vitamin D-3 and K2 1000 IU/45 mcg on 22 february 2017 RECEIPT # 359281885 and one day later Puritan's Pride sent me email that the company cancelled my order So I ask them refund and until date I didn't receive this refund Really Puritan's Pride still my money
I have sent a lot of email and I still waiting my refund after 22 days

Puritan's Pride very dangerous company be careful

anthonyy11
4/16/16

hard to find better deals than this site....

rochelr
3/16/16

Thank you and will definitely use real soon. :-)

angiem8
1/27/16

I placed an order on 1/12/16 and immediately called to cancel it (another negative for not having an option to cancel online). They cancelled it and said a refund would be issued. I still have not received my refund as of today 1/27/16. I called previously to inquire and they said a refund would be issued in a few days. To me, this is absolutely horrid compared to all other online shopping sites. I don't have time to have to keep calling in to ask for my refund!

Will NEVER shop here again.

missys10
1/25/16

Bought some essential oils and oil warmers. Oils were supposed to be buy 1, get 1 free. Every single store I've ever been to during BOGO event and every single site I've ordered from with BOGO deals will subtract the cost of one item when you get one. Here, I ended up paying full price for 12 containers and got another 12 in the mail later. Some items show "out of stock" - but only after you add it to the basket. Shipping was ok.

chako
1/10/16

If I had written this a year ago, it would have been a rave. But there was a mistake in my order, and instead of fixing it, they just lied. They said they had changed the size of the pill, and that it was still the same product. I pointed out that the catalog still gave the old size pill, and they said they'd fix it for the next catalog.

Except they didn't. There had never been any size change, they just lied about it.

Since the supplement industry is so unregulated, trust is more important than for other products, and I have no more trust in Puritan's Pride.

Updated 8-11-2016: I take magnesium and calcium to prevent night-time leg cramps. While I was taking the Puritan's Pride products, the leg cramps got worse and more frequent. Since I changed to a different provider, I haven't had a single cramp. Same supplement, same dose, totally different outcome.

brendat7
11/14/15

Love this website. Has all the vitamins you need and more. Beauty creams both Puritan Pride's brand and other brands at a low cost. Puritan brands have super great deals. The shipping for free is only around $20.00. Ships fast too. Recommend this site.

wandaa3
8/27/15

They always have good deals on their products..

brianb73
6/18/15

If you are looking for anything, they have choices, and great prices, and free shipping on 25.00 plus orders. I think on protein shakes, they have over 700 to choose from. You need help, call the customer service people, very friendly and helpful!!

aliceinw
5/29/15

LOVE THIS PLACE AND PIPING ROCK FOR BEST VITAMIN DEALS

elizabethm77
5/4/15

I have been Puritan's Pride customer for over 20 years . It is my place to go to when I need supplements and other natural products. I am almost 50 years old . I am healthy as healthy can be. I own that to consistently good eating , regular exercise and putting inside my body excellent quality supplement from Puritan's Pride.

On top of good products they offers phenomenal prices and their customer service is top notch.

I highly recommend this website.

linday14
4/3/15

You can recover some of your money spent for the purchase and also you will get 5$ to your account. To do this, follow the link and register online Extrabux. Extrabux makes it easy to earn cash back and find coupons at the stores you love. After you create a free account, simply click to a store from extrabux and make a purchase. In 1-7 days, your cash back will be added to your Extrabux account. Go to link bit.ly/1wGq3vU

faithp
3/16/15

They have free shipping on all orders, but this appears to have driven up the price of their products a little, but I think it's worth it in the long run. I often don't want to buy the minimum to get free shipping on other sites (like Swanson; I'm unhappy with them). Their shipments are a little slow, but I just make sure I plan accordingly.

dennisj9
11/22/13

Order placed 1st Nov, Email to confirm order followed by "Products shipped" No products as of 22nd Nov. Sent e-mails they bounced. Filled in on site contact It would not submit...Has anyone got a phone number? Are they still trading? Or are they just a scam? Oh and why does an American Co have an Australian web address? puritanspride.com.au

joev12
9/20/13

Awsome shop for vitamins/supplements.prices are 1/4 of drugstores.they have buy1 get1 & buy2 get 3 on puritan labled products.and have offered me free shipping on both my orders.they also have a 10% off coupon code I found on retailmenot.Free ups shipping took only 1 day from New York to R.I!

robinj10
8/15/13

I get most of my supplements from this site. The site is easy to navigate, and the assortment of products is vast. Shipping is very quick. I wait for their buy one get two "free" sale. Most of what I need is included in that great sale.

bridgetg
1/24/13

I take quite a few supplements, some of them hard to find. This site has a good selection and the best prices I've found. Their shipping is pretty prompt and I've never had a problem with an order.

wayner7
9/27/12

www.puritanspride.com diverts to www.puritan.com which has no review on this site.
The continuous but varying sales are a nuisance. There is the buy 1 get 2 free, buy 1 get 1 free or buy 2 get 3 free but the underlying price varies so the unit price when buying 2 and getting 5 will be lower that buying 1 and getting 3. If you want one, you are in trouble. I have had problems with solvents remaining in some products. A while back this was a problem with St. John's Wart extract, more reticently with Mycology ribose and Myo-Leptin CLA. I have to wonder what other impurities are in the products. I did contact their customer service about the solvents in St. John's Wart but received a meaningless answer.

kelseym1
11/18/11

Would give 4 stars but Puritan's Pride sends too much email for my taste, even after opting out of it. Besides that aggravation, this is a great site company to get vitamins at a decent price. They have buy 2, get 3 free offers all the time and usually waive s/h fees with a minimum order. Very quick deliveries on their products.

arts2
7/6/11

Great place to buy health products

Questions? Get answers from the PuritansPride staff and other customers.

PuritansPride?