Review of PsychicOz

Tel: +1-866-932-0262

vincente26
Vincent E.
1/17/19

Robin was very good. she was able to see things and i know that she was able to get in touch with my bf and help me understand a little more what the future holds for us. just hope everything comes to pass

kathyg244
Kathy G.
1/16/19

Suzanna picks up very well on the individuals in question. I only mentioned his name and she picked up the whole present status! Accurate!

candis10
Candi S.
1/16/19

Phenomenal reading. Very accurate and spot on with details about my mom and her personality. Robin answered every question with great intelligence and speaks so easy. Would highly refer to anyone. Awesome Thank you !!!!

dorothyc112
Dorothy C.
1/11/19

Michelle remembered me from a few weeks ago... she can be direct, but in a way she is coaching you like a mentor. Made me feel enpowered and confident in myself where at a time I felt like nothing was going right or would go right for me. She told me that I control things, what I want.. no one else... she is always in your corner to make you a better and stronger person! Will definitely speak with her again!

nikiar1
Nikia R.
1/11/19

I felt Aldwyn was very in tune to my situation, and calming in this time where I am extremely stressed. I look forward to seeing your prediction come to pass, and thank you for the reading!

benniet14
Bennie T.
1/11/19

Excellent. Andrea told me I would reconnect with a man in a couple of weeks. I did. She told me he had been held back by a bad break up and some depression. He confirmed all those things when we met up. She even told me, without my telling her, that he had tried to reconnect with me once before without success.

jeaninea13
Jeanine A.
1/9/19

Very honest direct but nice and gives me insights into my own "gifts' it was a true pleasure to talk with her and i hope to again soon and i am looking forward to using her meditation tips.

dorothys135
Dorothy S.
1/9/19

Lucas always helps to find perspective on a situation. The answers so often come from within and he can help you find those answers.

maryh493
Mary H.
1/9/19

Both readings that I have had with Deanna have been amazing! Can't stop coming back to her! She knew exactly what the issue was and she was 100% accurate about my situation. Just counting on her words and hoping her future predictions about me comes true!

ceciliad20
Cecilia D.
1/8/19

Accurate Reading, Robin told me what I needed and wanted to hear. I was Iffy about the chat reading for my first time but was very impressed and no longer have any doubts, I would talk to her everyday if my fund would allow me to! She accurately answered on questions I held back from asking or was vague about. THANK YOU! :) god bless

oliviag51
Olivia G.
1/6/19

She's so good it's scary. Bella was accurate about a lot of things. Honestly, she did all the talking. She's my favorite!!! Will be calling her soon. She's worth the money!

bonnyn4
Bonny N.
1/6/19

Bella is amazing!! Her predictions have unfolded! She is on point with situations and very insightful. I can ask her anything, thus far she's been right! Love her!

jeffreyl307
Jeffrey L.
1/6/19

Isabella is wonderful. She is very reassuring and kind. Her insights are accurate and connects well with others. Predictions have unfolded!! Sweet angel!!

alinaj27
Alina J.
1/4/19

Tunes in very quick, knew how I was feeling and pointed me in the right direction. Thank you Catalina

jacobp95
Jacob P.
1/4/19

This psychic was straightforward and nice . Robin really connected with me and understood my situation really well. She gave great advice and after the call I felt really great.I have had many readings and hers was by far the best. A highly recommend her to anyone !! I will definitely call again.

debrat90
Debra T.
1/2/19

Hunter is amazing. I didn't have to say much and she told me stuff about myself that I've only told 1 person. She made me feel so comfortable and I can tell she's legit! I'm so happy to have spoken to you can't wait to see what the future holds! Thanks so much

randallm48
Randall M.
1/2/19

Was a very valuable reading to the issues that were needing attention in my romantic sphere!! I have even been doing the meditations that were recommended. I will have future readings with Tula.

sandrab589
Sandra B.
1/2/19

I spoke to Cherrylyn this morning about an issue with an outstanding balance that was in my school account. She said not to worry that it will be handled and covered by the responsible party. SHE WAS RIGHT AGAIN!! I'm so excited!! I just received an email this afternoon it was all taken care of and for me to proceed with my education advancement. She's a true Angel!! Thank you

brendab197
Brenda B.
12/30/18

I was thrilled with my reading with Dora. She gave me insight into major situations in my life that I was looking for, searching for...

dianes403
Diane S.
12/30/18

Serenity was a pleasure to speak with. She was very accurate when she described the people and situations in my life. I was very impressed. Thank you.

annam277
Anna M.
12/28/18

Sabrina is such a sweet person and I look forward to you're prediction coming true! My third advisor and same time frame! I hope my spirit guides lead me to where my heart is! Thank you!

anniec88
Annie C.
12/28/18

Robin was sensational...very fast to make a connection and I am looking forward to the next reading I have with her. I highly recommend her for your next reading.

veronicablackr
VeronicaBlack R.
12/27/18

Amazing! Dom is very gifted and knew my situation and what I'm dealing with. Looking positively into the future with my Aries.

deloresc21
Delores C.
12/27/18

Queen connects very fast and is extremely accurate. Very gentle in giving negative energy however, will tell you truth.

tammys200
Tammy S.
12/26/18

Shana is wonderful! Very helpful and picked up a lot of information about me. Thank you so much. It was a pleasure speaking withe you.

what website were you using?

By Tallulahlee D.

I don't think it is harmful, but be ready to get different perspectives from different readers. Each reader will interpret what they sense/see in a different way but that can be a plus. It should give you a more complete understanding of the situation.

By Shaelyn G.

Questions? Get answers from the PsychicOz staff and other customers.

PsychicOz?