ProjectFree.tv

ProjectFree.tv has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ProjectFree.tv also ranks 45th among Streaming Movies sites.

How would you rate ProjectFree.tv?

“Great site”

s r.
7/1/11

Great site. Almost everything available. Often have to sift through providers to obtain a good one but otherwise excellent!

“horrible disgusting ads”

Natalie B.
11/9/15

I refuse to open this site anymore because the 3rd party ads are just too horrible, upsetting and disgusting. Projectfree.tv, can you do anything about this so I can come back? As it is, I just can't.

sr16
July 1st, 2011
natalieb26
November 9th, 2015
malcoa
October 20th, 2014
Beware! this site is full of malware and viruses.

Questions? Get answers from the ProjectFree.tv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProjectFree.tv?

Have a question about ProjectFree.tv?