Review of ProCPR.org

Grand Rapids, MI 49546, US
Tel: 888-406-7487

esthero14
4/17/19
Overall great experience getting my CPR certification here. They have my customer satisfaction and I will recommend to friends and family
mikec811
4/8/19
This course was well organized and easy to follow and covered a wide variety of materials, and medical situations and events.
debram280
3/20/19
Great! This course is very convenient and thorough. I enjoyed the information given to me as some.of the guidelines have changed in the last 2 yrs since I used the service before.
brendag228
3/15/19
The course was great and customer service contacted me immediately and changed my name as requested.
rachelg171
3/12/19
As expected, very good videos. Just what I needed for my job as a Home Care RN. Convenient online course and ability to download card electronically.
christiner190
3/4/19
Nice to be able to go at my own pace. Course was well organized with great explanation for each step. Thank you
staceyw80
2/24/19
It is very easy to use and very convinient. It explained everything very well. I will definitely use this company in future use
janiep15
2/15/19
I enjoy taking this course in the comfort of my own home. No one else talking but the instructor. Easy to understand. If I miss something I can back it up as many times I need to.
meelam1
2/6/19
Loved it! Great course. Fast, entertaining, and easy. Final test was very professionally done. I was able to complete everything online at my own spare time.
carlom39
1/21/19
great learning. it is fast , easy and thorough information. I will recommend the course to other people.
cynthiar176
1/9/19
Easy to use platform. Thorough information using the latest guidelines. Realistic skill scenarios. A great alternative to brick and mortar classroom.
karenk363
12/24/18
Very thorough and convenient method of obtaining BLS for my state licensure requirement. I am a state of Ohio Expanded Functions Dental Assistant.
edwinn11
12/4/18
I appreciate the convenience for taking my ProCPR recertification. I was able to accomplish the requirements in a timely fashion.
kendraj23
12/3/18
Everything was there for you to understand and to pass the test I would/will recommend this course to anyone that need to get a CPR card
lianeth
12/1/18
Excellent, I think it is a good program for get the CPR certification, definetely I will use it the next time for the re-certification
gailm166
11/18/18
ProCPR offers great courses at a reasonable price. I've used them for years and will continue to do so.
kristeng43
11/9/18
It was a great course to take online I learned a lot from it. It was well worth the money and i could see it and view the course in the comfort of my own home.
chelinc
11/9/18
online course for CPR is very accessible to me I can pause and come back to the training anytime I want any day.
katherinem168
10/22/18
Overall all elements covered.. thank you
My experience was as good as classroom cpr I needed to get it quickly and this was extremely helpful to make that happen
peterl365
10/18/18
excellent program that showed all we needed to do to save a dying person's life. Identifying whether a person is responsive, whether he or she is breathing adequately,. determining whether there is a heart beat, what the heart rate is, where to palpate for the pulse in an adult infant and newborn and review of the facial mask use and how to apply it on the face, how many chest pressures are needed on the chest, at minimum of 100 and maximum of 120, when and how to call 911.
denisem310
10/17/18
I am a return customer since my first experience was excellent. The video presentations are well done and the material is presented concisely. This is an excellent course to get re-certified at my convenience.
dianao49
9/18/18
It was easy and I could do it on mine own time and pace. Any one who has down a few classes can do it on line for a refresher..
cynthiaw173
9/5/18
I was skeptical about doing this course work on line, especially with video. The in person classes I've take in the past were not very challenging. ProCPR.org changed all that.

The website itself came up in my search engine near the top. When I clicked onto it, the website responded immediately to my prompts and queries. It is easy to read, not cluttered, and executes simply. When the videos started, they were easy to manage, and certainly easy to see and hear.

The instructor was the other big highlight for me. He was organized, articulate, knowledgeable, pleasant, and he enjoyed what he did. You could tell he not only knew emergency medicine, he knew how to teach. There were no rabbit trails, he provided the details of what we needed to know in a clear, concise manner. In 30 + years of taking CPR/ALS, he stands out as the best I've experienced. I will definitely be coming back to ProCPR.org for all my educational needs.
corenal
8/25/18
Course was challenging but not to complicated to do independently. Was able to do course at my convenience and from the comfort of my own home.
stanv11
8/25/18
Outstanding content excellent instructors. Great visual aids and practical illustrations. I would recommend this course to others.

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org