Review of ProCPR.org

Grand Rapids, MI 49546, US
Tel: 888-406-7487

bonnieb106
2/20/18
Site was easy to navigate and quick to move through.Practice questions easy to remember for actual test.
rachely16
2/19/18
Very well presented, detailed, and very easy to follow and understand!!! Love doing it this way and will definitely be doing it again in the future when I renew!
desireer15
2/19/18
It was very informing and convenient. I needed to get certified before a class I am going to be taking in the spring and I was worried because I wasnt sure how fast I could get CPR certified. With this course I was able to do so in one day within about 3.5 hours.
kathyc179
2/15/18
User friendly online course and test. Very efficient. Had a question and phone assistance was also very efficient.
av1227
2/12/18
The materials were very informational. I loved having an online version to hear and watch. Very professional and just a great experience in general! I would recommend to anyone!
natalieo15
2/10/18
I really enjoyed it and allowed me to have easy access to get my CPR license and set of having to go into a class and it was just really nice to have video demonstrations be thorough and explain a lot in detail
katw21
2/7/18
Easy and convenient. Not my first renewal with this program. Educational and make sense to me. Its great that it coming from an actual professional med personal.
elizabethk118
2/3/18
I needed my CPR recertification ASAP, and the course was so easy to understand, very helpful in my Home Health field of practice. I've taken this online CPR course throughout the years, and I am so glad for the updates. Roy Shaw is great and his teaching method is easy to understand and very practical.
marianp15
2/1/18
This was a good course, easy to watch, and can be done on your own time..."............................................
dagmarat
2/1/18
Its my second time using it and it helped me a lot. I recommend it. Very professional and the instructor was great
lisaa218
1/30/18
was not able to print out my card after passing the test and awaiting an emailed copy. otherwise the course was good, very easy to follow
dorothyf33
1/23/18
Precise...........gives you only what you need to know. Cost-effective! With the activities of the day....easy to complete based on the fact that you can start/stop, and go back and review.
milliea4
1/23/18
I love how it has modules and videos and explains everything good I was really please with this CPR class
mariev20
1/12/18
Excellent course, covered all aspects required. Will strongly consider talking additional courses. Respectfully submitted, Marie V Lambert
candiceu1
1/12/18
Excellent! I like the option to test first, and then if needed, take the course. I also, like getting the weekly educational videos. Informative and instructive!!!
bridgitp
1/12/18
This was an excellent course: the instructors taught slowly and in an organized way;I liked the online method of learning;
liesls
1/11/18
I used the cpr course and it was nice to complete it quickly and for a reasonable price. As I went through it I thought that some of the pediatric questions werent up to the medica knowledge that Ive acquired in my field, but other than that it was accurate and helpful
adebisia2
1/8/18
It is easy to access both on the smartphones and p.c. meaning you can complete the course anywhere. I took mine course at night at work and the price of the course is not bad either
lindas499
1/3/18
Excellent course with great demo videos and easy to understand explanations. l also like getting the weekly review videos
melanief27
1/2/18
I took a CPR course through ProCPR.org before beginning a new job in a skilled nursing facility. The online course was thorough and informative but offered the convenience of completing the certification on my own timeline. I feel prepared to act in a situation where CPR is needed.
ashleyp129
1/2/18
Simple but informative..easy to follow and understand..demos were very basic and helpful. I will definitely use this site again.
kylieb19
12/26/17
It went smooth. Very easy to follow along. Enough time to answer questions. Very easy to get recertified.
thomasb269
12/23/17
Very thorough and easy to follow. I would recommend to anyone in need of CPR training and updating your knowledge base.
mabelinew
12/22/17
I really enjoy doing the online CPR course in the privacy of my home. I recommend this course to anyone that's in need of renewing their license.
alakanandac
12/20/17
Easy, thorough and complete.I enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues and friends and co workers.

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org