Review of ProCPR.org

Grand Rapids, MI 49546, US
Tel: 888-406-7487

victorw50
8/16/18
Very easy and convenient. I would recommend Pro Trainings to other professionals.
It provides pertinent information and easy to follow.
laurab521
8/12/18
course and ease of use was great. It was a super easy to become recertified for a very busy healthcare professional. The price is rather high though for a person like myself whose employer does not pay for much of my required CME. Unfortunately, this course does not satisfy CME credit needs for nurse practitioners.
ianb180
8/10/18
the course that i took is definitely helpful to my profession,as it provides proper guidelines and knowledge in basic life support.
brendal176
8/10/18
I was extremely pleased with the content of the course- I feel that it went above and beyond what was necessary!
pollyd3
8/6/18
This course was very thorough. Needed recertification for Nursing and was very pleased with the course and time .
claudiab82
8/6/18
Very good experience doing all the training. Very well explained. The best part is that you have the opportunity to retake the test as many times as you would like.
patriciar316
8/3/18
Most thorough course I have ever taken, even beats out in person instructors!
Love the monthly videos!
Will continue to use PRO CPR!
michelleb524
8/3/18
Needed recertification to keep updated with my CPR & reviewed materials & tested out within an hour!!
jenniferg366
7/30/18
This course is great for when you need to get your certification done on your own time. Quick and easy anytime!
sipingl
7/27/18
ProCPR.org is the best CPR training program I ever had. Very easy to learn, very comprehensive, very helpful, very reasonable price. Thank you very much!
kathrynw84
7/19/18
I found the course was easy to navigate and complete quickly. It was very helpful to be able to test through the course since I have been certified for many years now.
elsieb16
7/18/18
I've been a nurse for 13 years and have taken CPR re-certification multiple times and this was the best course I've completed. The amount of time for each module was just right. The material was very focused and moved quickly. It was also nice to be able to start and stop the training as necessary and rerun modules if I felt I needed to hear it again. It was no stress training in a reasonable amount of time.

Tip for consumers: I really liked the module about what to do if CPR doesn't work and you lose the patient. Although this was an optional module, I was very glad I took the time to listen to it.

brandonc128
7/17/18
It was a great way for a busy person who works full time and is able to do it in the comfort of their own home
pattyb66
7/17/18
This course is perfect for the health care provider who needs to renew their CPR. Quick and easy to use
victorl89
6/17/18
The course was very informational and the videos were very easy to understand. Online course was very convenient and I got my BLS certification in a timely manner
benc266
6/17/18
I am a full time paramedic. This is by far the most painless process to keep current certification needs
randyc157
6/9/18
It was really easy to do and finish. I would highly recommended to other people.Access was easy, easy to navigate site. Overall great experience. Would recommend to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
julieh334
6/8/18
The videos were well done and explained the rationale behind changes. They were thorough but moved through the various subjects quickly. I also liked that they were divided so I could watch them in segments without penalty.
brettn20
6/5/18
kelliej14
6/4/18
Great Information and convienent. Thank you for making it available online. The instructor was easy to understand but didn't baby us knowing that most of us have taken a course before.
lindam792
5/23/18
It is very informative and easy to use. I love that I can do it on my time and so not have to schedule to go somewhere to get certified it is great for healthcare employees who never have enough time in the day.
fredt63
5/23/18
Renewal is quick, efficient and easy to do whenever you've got a few minutes. I've used ProCPR for several renewals now and will keep on coming back.
sabrinam74
5/17/18
the course was a great learning experience i enjoy the training learned a lot they made sure to explain the training
michellec393
5/13/18
Helpful course, the videos really helped. They made sure you understood the point of the course. Ive previously took the course but i was definetly refreshed by this
jeanm178
5/12/18
This was exactly what I needed to get an update. The material was well organized and provided an excellent review of what I need to be continually informed. As a health care provider, I would highly recommend this.

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org