Review of ProCPR.org

Tel: 888-406-7487

deborahw402
Deborah W.
10/1/19

Gives insight through instructors knowledge. Slow paced for increased long term memory of classroom teaching. Found AED instructions very easy to learn proper techniques dur to insyructors teaching methods.

magdalenar11
9/19/19

The class was very easy to follow and it was presented in an organized fashion. I will definitely use the ProCPR in the future and I will recommend the class to other healthcare providers.

danas207
8/29/19

the training course was very helpful and filled with tons of information it made me feel comfortable to take the test without feeling anxious of not being able to pass

deborahd258
8/19/19

Very easy course.You can do it on your own time.You can take the course or just take the test,if you feel comfortable you can take the test only in about 5 to 10 minutes..

spencerc38
8/14/19

Enjoyed, understanding, and very easy to comprehend., explained all phases, plus changes, plus videos that gave easy to understand moves.

jamesm1918
8/6/19

Very helpful. The tutorial was informative and the quizes at the end of each chapter helped with the overall test.

norag29
8/2/19

Fast and easy way to get my recertification CPR. Would definitely do this class again in 2 years when I need to recertifications.

michellek287
7/31/19

It was very easy and quick! It didn't take much time at all and I definitely recommend it for someone looking to get certified quickly.

alicep176
7/21/19

The presenter spoke in an even voice and presented all of the information well. The different levels of CPR, Adult, Child and Infant were presented well. I enjoyed the AED section for Adult, Child and Infant.

dong198
7/14/19

Good course and very informative and convenient.
Sometimes the questions could be clearer. I had to take the test 3 times but at least I passed

donnam761
7/7/19

The presenter was great . You can take your time with each section and pace yourself accordingly. I recommend this course for any healthcare provider.

maureeno34
6/27/19

Convenient and effective. The questions after the brief videos kept me engaged. When I missed any, I went back to the video. I completed the course in a few hours over 2 days in the convenience of my home. I plan on taking the PALS course.

jh521
6/26/19

I already had initial training for a CPR/AED/First aid class for adult and pediatrics. This course was a nice refresher on my skills in the convenience of my own home and time. Would highly recommend if you are renewing, but they also did include blending learning for the ones who have never did an in-person training. I even pre-purchased my renewal for half off. Overall the online training was very detailed and will have you experienced in case you would encounter someone who needs CPR.

priscillas39
6/25/19

I've been a PT for 36 years. This is by far & away the best, most comprehensive CPR/BLS course I've ever taken. Roy Shaw knows his subject thoroughly, is very engaging, and most professional and easy to watch, in his online approach. I enjoyed these last 4 hours tremendously!

margueritep10
6/4/19

Having had multiple hands on courses over the past 30+ years I found this online renewal perfect for my needs.

robinm289
6/2/19

Professional and easy to follow. Instructor was professional. Information was applicable. Testing was good.

lyndat38
5/27/19

This is just like live training! The best part is that they show you areas that you did not perform quite well, and allow you to go back and read over areas that you don't quite understand before retaking the test, and you do not pay until you get it right!

elizabethf316
5/22/19

Liked the class. Felt it was a great overview. The education was concise and pernent. I would recommend it to my friends and coworkers.

franks499
5/19/19

Course was fine-site jabber is a pain in the butt. I resent the forceful follow up demand. Why should I be forced to write at least a 100 word review to be let off the site jabber website! I previously wrote a review and rating immediately after completing the course. Later, site jabber entraps the customer and demands another reviewthe customer cannot escape site jabber site until writing st least a 100 word review.

crystalc175
5/9/19

I found it to an easy and through review of the information. As a seasoned nurse of 20+ years I find it nice to be able to review and not have to go through the whole coarse every year.

hayleyc35
4/19/19

It was good! I was able to maneuver the course effectively and easily. It was informational and easy to follow along with

susans993
4/18/19

I appreciated the opportunity to test out and not have to go through the entire course. As many times as I've renewed my CPR card I felt like I didn't need to go through a whole class. Along with the fact that I could access it when ever I wanted to in my own time.

esthero14
4/17/19

Overall great experience getting my CPR certification here. They have my customer satisfaction and I will recommend to friends and family

mikec811
4/8/19

This course was well organized and easy to follow and covered a wide variety of materials, and medical situations and events.

debram280
3/20/19

Great! This course is very convenient and thorough. I enjoyed the information given to me as some.of the guidelines have changed in the last 2 yrs since I used the service before.

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org