ProCPR

ProCPR has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 176 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ProCPR also ranks 2nd among Education Other sites.

• In my 35+ year career, this is the first time I've taken a CPR course online.
  • This was an excellent course which proved superior to any of the prior, in-class BLS courses I've taken.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ProCPR?

“CPR”

Janet S.
3/8/20

As a professional, I have taken many AHA-approved courses to retain my credentials in CPR, both in person and online over the last 50 years. PROCPR provides, by far, the most comprehensive, professional information and instruction. I will continue to use and recommend this program to other committees professionals. Thank you!

“Recommendation”

Dwayne Y.
2/10/20

Hi took the course online but needed to get evaluated. My recommendation from CPR pro never got back to me. Got my days for evaluation mixed up. Wouldn't recommend the evaluators they have.

cpr course (6) excellent course (7) cpr certification (4)
janets672
March 8th, 2020
vickiew77
Vickie W.
February 17th, 2020
This was great especially for someone that works in a hospital and has taking hands on CPR for the last 35 years every two years. Thank you
dwayney4
February 10th, 2020
shelleym113
January 18th, 2020
This particular website was recommended by two coworkers. In my 35+ year career, this is the first time I've taken a CPR course online. Everything about my experience was exceptional. The information is presented in an organized, easy to understand, non boring way. I especially like being able to watch the videos at my own pace in the comfort of my home.
ronaldp245
May 11th, 2020
As an independent practitioner I don't have access to hospital programs and the other programs didn't fit into my schedule. This site is great! Easy to understand and there when I need it!
roxaneg3
May 12th, 2020
It is an amazing course!
The videos are clear, concise and professional.
I had to contact the team in order to organize getting the Sumo kit to Dubai and they were super friendly and helpful.
I received my Sumo Kit very fast and the follow up for the skill evaluation was excellent.
It is so convenient, I am very happy!
Thanks a lot!
lynetted28
May 2nd, 2020
Filled with information and tips. Easy to follow and move through the instruction. Video and transcript provided with ability to review and sample test questions with lessons.
cherim64
April 12th, 2020
well spoken, cheesy music, solid information and training. I am a little concerned with the timing of me web viewed evaluation, looking forward to receiving my manic-an in the mail.
ardeana
May 20th, 2020
I took the training 2 years ago I loved it and again I am recertifying for 2020 my exp date is 5/22 I took my time I took notes through out the training when I finished took the quiz made 100 on the test received my cards very quickly and if you need to speak to a Representive they are available for you
Thank you so much I rate PROCPR more than 5 STARS
A Adams
dennisl255
April 16th, 2020
I thought I knew it all and would just have to set thru this. I learned so much. Actually more than I did with my original hands on course.
nang17
April 7th, 2020
Very easy to maneuver through the course, completed in a timely manner and found it very helpful for renewing my CPR
juliannen5
March 8th, 2020
I fractured my humerus in Dec, I am still recovering. My CPR expired and it is required for my job as a nurse. If I did not have an updated certification i can not return to wor. i hope to be cleared by Dr. at the end of the month and get back to work. Thank you for saving my job!
katiel193
May 12th, 2020
My online was excellent. the instructor was very professional and knowledgeable in all are of the course. I learned a lot and i passed my test with a 96% score. I was very excited.
debbiec425
April 4th, 2020
Easy n convenient can't wait for the card to arrive in themail..my job told me about the online course
amorlyg
April 7th, 2020
The videos are excellent, the instructor is clear and concise. The participants in the videos created a realistic situation. Excellent course!
carolm958
May 9th, 2020
Very informative, excellent videos, good pace, easy to understand for lay person! Instructor was great and knowledgeable. I feel more comfortable with CPR after taking this course! Thank you!
judyp215
March 23rd, 2020
Was great to be able to recert on line in this time where classes are not available. Appreciate this opportunity. Videos were excellent, very clear, very professional.
karenm1575
January 17th, 2020
Excellent course for RNs to refresh skills in timely manner without having to schedule on days off.
Course provides updates on all relevant areas as well as new equipment utilized.
terrig103
February 9th, 2020
This is my second time to renew my CPR and it's the only was to do it! The information is complete and up to date and great as a renewal course! So nice to be able to do in the comfort of your home on your own time! I will do it again!
deirdreh19
April 10th, 2020
It was easy to follow and understand. I was able to pause and go back if I missed something the first time.
lyns57
January 5th, 2020
Good videos and simple to understand. I need to take a cpr class for my massage class. I hope I never am in a situation where I need to use this, but if it presents itself I will be more prepared..
sherim137
April 4th, 2020
My CPR/AED class kept on being cancelled due to the Corona Virus and I needed it to take my Personal Trainer Certification Exam. Being able to take the course virtually was a lifesaver!
alejao
December 2nd, 2019
It was nice to be able to get it done in the time slot convenient to me and my schedule. Usually I have to go either 30 or so miles away from home to do a class and it's more expensive. This was a nice change
deniseh274
November 25th, 2019
This greatly helped me recall all the details of CPR and will give me the confidence that I can effectively perform a life- saving technique if it were ever necessary
annk163
November 11th, 2019
Like the videos because it helps visualize proper procedures and makes testing easier. Also the follow up emails are great refreshers

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR staff and other customers.

Get CPR certification online with this nationally accepted CPR training course. Healthcare provider CPR certificate follows American Heart CPR guidelines.

scotta73
Scott A.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProCPR?

Have a question about ProCPR?