Review of ProCPR.org

Grand Rapids, MI 49546, US
Tel: 888-406-7487

jadak3
5/12/18
I loved this course, it is very convenient for different and busy schedules but still teaches you everything you need to know.
larrym251
5/11/18
Very thorough covering all important aspects of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and presented in a fashion that could be understood and thus made valuable to the average person
irmadelv
Irmadel V.
5/11/18
The CPR course that I took was very helpful for me, as a healthcare provider. Information were explained accordingly and made it easy for me to understand.
emilyt79
4/29/18
Great way for me to get things done easily. The videos were great however I would have liked to be in person but due to the fact I can't get up and go somewhere to take it, it was very easy and comprehendible.
shawneenn
4/29/18
Great review of current life sustaining skills, especially like the instructors personal advise in the optional content!
kellid22
4/12/18
Easy access, efficient use of my time! Course was simple and successful passing of test the first time!
kimt158
4/7/18
The only suggestion would to be instruction for infants on mouth to mouth when there is no mask available. Not everyone remembers. Also, it would be nice to have a quickie cheat sheet available to use for rates of breaths/compressions for 1 and 2 rescuer scenarios on all age groups. It could be made available only to those who have completed the course.
pamellam1
4/5/18
Convenient and reliable. I can do it in my own comfort at home. Surely I would recommend it to my peers.
christinef62
4/4/18
Liked the online course and information given. Helped me to better understand cpr. Also when i got a question wrong helped me ro better understand the correct answer.
christinep124
4/2/18
I learned basic CPR and would feel confident if I had to perform CPR. This online class was very convenient since snow storms and other restraints kept me from taking the course in person.
marya909
3/26/18
Thank you for the opportunity to be at my home I had surgery could not do much for two weeks I know what to do but I needed the 2018 updates thanks again.
barbaral142
3/25/18
Thought course very helpful and interesting. Very convenient could schedule course around a unpredictable work, kids school schedule and working 12 hour night shift
andrewm277
3/22/18
This course not only is easy to do, but if you have any questions, there support team will help with anything. Thanks for the support and sending links to different sites that are helpful, much appreciated!
alexisn22
3/19/18
I was extremely happy to find out that I could renew my CPR online. The thought of going into a classroom again was aggravating and I couldn't find the time. This was perfect!
nilak3
3/18/18
Excellent, narration and video. Very methodical, point by point explanation. I liked it very much. Thanks for the effort in putting a thorough presentation over all.
jessicas352
3/18/18
great course for beginners or advanced. I took the test out version and it was quick and efficient!
cynthiap69
3/12/18
Wanted to keep my CPR current while I look for a new job. Instructor was excellent; thorough and clear. This format took longer than the hands on classes I have completed at the workplace. Some of the modules do not pertain to my job scope but you never know when you may need this in the community. I would recommend ProCPR to other nurses.
catherined64
3/8/18
Great, quick and efficient way to obtain or renew your CPR/AED. Informative videos and great clarification.
cassandrat11
3/7/18
This course was convenient and very informative. The videos were very clear and easy to understand. I like that you can work at your own pace. With kids it makes it easy to just hit pause til you are ready to start again.
michellek148
3/5/18
The course far exceeded my expectations. The instructor was clear and concise, and the re-enactments were helpful.
megans110
3/5/18
I loved this course. It was easy to understand and i could do it from the comfort of my own home. I am a visual learner, and his course is perfect for someone like me.
myraw14
3/5/18
I liked that I could pause the training and resume when I was ready.
the cost was reasonable and I will plan to renew this time again in 2 years!
celiaf6
3/2/18
Good experience and I will be renewing this way in the future. The course was very enjoyable and it was very good to refresh the knowledge previously acquired.
ceceliam12
2/28/18
This was the first time I renewed my BLS online and it was fantastic! It was a smooth transition on the computer and I will be renewing this way in the future.
sharond183
Sharon D.
2/23/18
Teacher was excellent and reinforced CPR and accompanying content well.
He was easy to listen to and learn and although it took a block of time, it was well worth it.

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org