PrismFantasy.storenvy reviews

Suggest Category

jennaj18
12/22/18

This is a scam. I paid 40 dollars for something that I never received. I sent them an email, and they recommended me to go on their official Discord channel for help, so I went there. One of the first things I see is people talking about graphic sex in a server meant for spirituality questions. I pointed out to the moderator that not only in this off-topic, minors might see it because they're nothing in the rules to prevent them from coming in. The moderators accepted that minors might be around and are allowed to be around, and did nothing to reprimand or even delete the adult content from the server. So if you want to buy from people who are fine with minors seeing discussion of graphic sex while trying to ask a question, buy from these idiots.

markp217
9/4/18

Incredible sellers, these folks know there stuff, I highly recommend this shop, what they sell is powerful Way Beyond what I ever experienced from one of the bigger sellers!
And free from that ELITISM energy that churned my stomach!
Prismfantasy caters for pretty much all what my needs and interests are, there response is very quick and genuine.
They add new stuff all the time and in the near future it's my prediction that Prismfantasy will Be And Become The Shop To Go To...
I am in the process of a 3 month agreement with an ancient which has turned my world upsides down but things have become easier after communicating with the God.
Also I purchased the universal balance and boy does that work quickly.
There is much more I could say but why spoil your positive experiences that are to come.
I sound like a super fan .....

Questions? Get answers from the PrismFantasy.storenvy staff and other customers.

PrismFantasy.storenvy?