Priority Textbook reviews

tinal168
6/11/18

This place is a Ripoff! You should not purchase from them. Look at their website carefully. Notice that they do not have a customer contact information or any customer service at all.
They make false promises about delivery of their textbook. For me, they indicated a specfic time for delivery. When the book did not arrive, they did not respond to emails until I contacted Paypal and entered a claim. The book arrived a week later than they indicated and by then, I had purchased a digital copy. I asked for a refund, which they first said they would give me $20 off. However, I had already purchased a digital copy and did not need 2 copies of the book. I told them that all I need was for them to provide a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label, which they refused to do. I had to pay a lot of money to return this book. Fortunately, PayPal is reimbursing some of what I had to spend on shipping.

Do not be deceived by their low prices. They will not meet their delivery time and they know that the average customer will not want to pay the shipping fee back to MALAYSIA, which will cost you a lot of money.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

manuela60
5/24/18

For me was perfect. Cheaper than amazon and ebay price collusion. I saved 100 dollars in a brand new textbook.

monical63
8/12/17

They provide international editions of textbooks. They lead you to believe that they provide both by showing you the cover of the US edition - you think you are ordering US edition, but it is not obvious they will not send you the US edition, nor do they give you a chance.

I did not receive both books. No evidence of second one being sent so I canceled. All of a sudden it appears at my front step making me wonder when they sent it. The books and business is from Malaysia. So good luck everyone. They have too many deceptive practices

Also, no one will buy back and international division.

Questions? Get answers from the Priority Textbook staff and other customers.

Priority Textbook?