NC Live

NC Live has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NC Live also ranks 262nd among Education Other sites.

How would you rate NC Live?

“I use this site through my public library membership”

Debra M.
11/26/10

I use this site through my public library membership. 'The power of your library, online! We give you free access to eBooks, audio books, videos, online magazines, newspapers, journals, and more.' I have incorporated many of their videos (live streaming online) into my homeschooling curriculum. Love this site! It's free!

debram2
November 26th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the NC Live staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NC Live?

Have a question about NC Live?