Printland

Printland has a consumer rating of 2.77 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Printland also ranks 31st among Printing sites. The most common issues with Printland are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• received order on time..customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status

• I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January .
  • when we call to customer care they say we don't know
How would you rate Printland?

“Unreliable store. FAKE”

Jeffrey T.
3/18/20

I have ordered an items from this website. After i did the payment i did bot receive any order update. I called up the customer service and they keep on delaying a week by week. Next week wednesday... i think they only have Wednesday in their calendar. I called up the next wednesday.. same thing happened.. you will receive next wednesday... there is wednesday even the next year. I dont know which wednesday are they talking about. They won't provide you the exact date. And they won't receive your calls sometimes. All they do is stealing money from others mouth.

“Fraud Company”

David S.
3/3/20

I have ordered one magic cup two weeks back, but didn't received any update so far. Whenever i tried to call customer support and gave my order id my call was kept in hold and disconnected after some time. They are knowingly doing the same for every time. Don't order anything through this website Printland.in and waste your money. I am checking the possibilities to raise the complaint under consumer court against them.

customer service (7) delivery date (4) customer care (8)
jeffreyt162
March 18th, 2020
zoyak4
May 3rd, 2019
"Highly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful! I decorated it with pitcher of my dad and daughter's so he could have something special and personal from them for father's day and his birthday and he absolutely loves it! I will be placing a few more orders and highly recommend to everyone! Thank you guys, job well done !!!
anjus10
May 2nd, 2019
Awesome work with best quality and great customer service,i am impressed, i'd definitely recommend it to my friends and my corporate links for Customized Gifts.
karans42
April 29th, 2019
I ordered business Corporates Mugs last week. I checked out a preview of my style, and everything looked nice. I didn't notice I required to review the proof to work out however it might be written. I receive my Corporates Mugs, and one amongst the pictures is unclean. I contact client service, and that they send Pine Tree State a duplicate of the proof and for sure it's unclean within the proof in addition so it absolutely was my mistake for not double checking.

They let Pine Tree State correct my style, and sent out new ones free together with shipping. Their client service was extremely nice, and that they were straightaway willing to assist me with a slip-up I had created at no extra price.
sagark13
May 7th, 2019
"Best Service, Best Support, Best Quality, Best Price"

"Strongly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful. I am very Satisfied with Printland Service and high quality products at affordable prices....
rahulb42
May 29th, 2019
Best quality, reasonable price, timely delivery, reliable company you can trust upon.
I had ordered coffee mugs for our company delivery was timely and good customer care experience.Product Quality was excellent up to the mark same as we required.
animeshm
May 3rd, 2019
Received my product on time. Had a great experience! With Printland, Best Design, No.1 Quality, fast delivery. I will definitely order again...
qamara1
May 19th, 2019
It was a good experience with Printland because it's printing services is excellent with cheap price. I definitely recommend to my colleagues...
pankajk35
May 30th, 2019
Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy mobile cover for my phone get discount on it.
ramans8
July 15th, 2019
Their product Quality is just awesome. I have Ordered a Parker pen with my name. Printing Quality was very good.
triptir1
May 15th, 2019
Product and packaging of printland.in is so amazing. I don't faces any type of trouble due to delivery time. Product printing is so lovely and high-quality and rate is also reasonable i love to buy in printland.in e-commerce website as compared to other website.
roshanj4
May 28th, 2019
I was looking for a company who can provide me office stationary with customization touched. I have looked for many companies in delhi as you guys know there are so many printing company but i found out that the product of the www.printland.in company is best and the printing quality is awesome.
bhaskarg1
October 22nd, 2018
I ordered a custom mobile case cover which was for 2nd time, as earlier also I had ordered the custom mobile case. This time the print was little bit blurry, so I complaint them about the printing. With gratitude and Loyalty they sent me another custom case printed free of cost. I never expected that they would be this humble to their customer. I would recomment "Printland" to everyone, one can blindly trust on their service and order products from them.
bhavnak1
May 8th, 2019
Printland is best online printing company in New Delhi, India. As per my experience with Printland, I am very happy, Due to Best Printing, Best Quality, Best Service at Best price !
manishk61
June 13th, 2019
Hi
I bought a personalized pen drive, they provide me excellent quality pen drive on given time. Product Quality was excellent i am impress.
sachinb12
May 14th, 2019
Nice Designs and Good Printing Quality and Best Service....Strongly Recommended
I appreciate for the delivery...
prayritc
July 22nd, 2019
They provide a reliable customized product at affordable prices.They are more effective and efficient printed services at every door within 24/7.It is leading company in which they are more focus on client view and they have more product all over India.
himanshuk8
May 22nd, 2019
rakeshk54
May 17th, 2019
Printland is the best website for customized products and the best part about printland is that we can customize our own design. Their service are great and delivery are very quick.
rohitm4
September 23rd, 2017
I love this place. They have great prices, everyone is super friendly and helpful and they always find a way to help me meet my next-day deadlines. I've had brochures, info cards, tri-fold business cards and banners done here and everything came out amazing.
rajatr1
June 13th, 2019
Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy personalized sippers its awesome and its on time delivery.
mithunj
February 15th, 2018
Ordered 110 mugs.. received order on time..customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status
nabanitap
December 22nd, 2017
It is an excellent online shopping site that offers impeccable personalization on various products. I have purchased a patch mug from printland.in and the customization was amazing over it.
arshiyab
March 29th, 2018
I love the mug the printing is awesome thanku printland and i got my mug in 3days thanku printland your give amazing printing service and I will love to be there again and definately buy other products for sure...
anilk45
December 26th, 2017
I have ordered 100 our company logo printed mugs, the quality of mugs and printing is very good and delivery provide me on time.

my bad luck i choose printland.......................................................................................................................................

By roshan s.