Review of Printland

contactus@printland.in

25 reviews with 5 stars

prayritc
7/22/19
They provide a reliable customized product at affordable prices.They are more effective and efficient printed services at every door within 24/7.It is leading company in which they are more focus on client view and they have more product all over India.
ramans8
7/15/19
Their product Quality is just awesome. I have Ordered a Parker pen with my name. Printing Quality was very good.
rajatr1
6/13/19
Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy personalized sippers its awesome and its on time delivery.
manishk61
6/13/19
Hi
I bought a personalized pen drive, they provide me excellent quality pen drive on given time. Product Quality was excellent i am impress.
pankajk35
5/30/19
Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy mobile cover for my phone get discount on it.
rahulb42
5/29/19
Best quality, reasonable price, timely delivery, reliable company you can trust upon.
I had ordered coffee mugs for our company delivery was timely and good customer care experience.Product Quality was excellent up to the mark same as we required.
roshanj4
5/28/19
I was looking for a company who can provide me office stationary with customization touched. I have looked for many companies in delhi as you guys know there are so many printing company but i found out that the product of the www.printland.in company is best and the printing quality is awesome.
himanshuk8
5/22/19
qamara1
5/19/19
It was a good experience with Printland because it's printing services is excellent with cheap price. I definitely recommend to my colleagues...
rakeshk54
5/17/19
Printland is the best website for customized products and the best part about printland is that we can customize our own design. Their service are great and delivery are very quick.
triptir1
5/15/19
Product and packaging of printland.in is so amazing. I don't faces any type of trouble due to delivery time. Product printing is so lovely and high-quality and rate is also reasonable i love to buy in printland.in e-commerce website as compared to other website.
sachinb12
5/14/19
Nice Designs and Good Printing Quality and Best Service....Strongly Recommended
I appreciate for the delivery...
bhavnak1
5/8/19
Printland is best online printing company in New Delhi, India. As per my experience with Printland, I am very happy, Due to Best Printing, Best Quality, Best Service at Best price !
sagark13
5/7/19
"Best Service, Best Support, Best Quality, Best Price"

"Strongly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful. I am very Satisfied with Printland Service and high quality products at affordable prices....
zoyak4
5/3/19
"Highly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful! I decorated it with pitcher of my dad and daughter's so he could have something special and personal from them for father's day and his birthday and he absolutely loves it! I will be placing a few more orders and highly recommend to everyone! Thank you guys, job well done !!!
animeshm
5/3/19
Received my product on time. Had a great experience! With Printland, Best Design, No.1 Quality, fast delivery. I will definitely order again...
anjus10
5/2/19
Awesome work with best quality and great customer service,i am impressed, i'd definitely recommend it to my friends and my corporate links for Customized Gifts.
karans42
4/29/19
I ordered business Corporates Mugs last week. I checked out a preview of my style, and everything looked nice. I didn't notice I required to review the proof to work out however it might be written. I receive my Corporates Mugs, and one amongst the pictures is unclean. I contact client service, and that they send Pine Tree State a duplicate of the proof and for sure it's unclean within the proof in addition so it absolutely was my mistake for not double checking.

They let Pine Tree State correct my style, and sent out new ones free together with shipping. Their client service was extremely nice, and that they were straightaway willing to assist me with a slip-up I had created at no extra price.
bhaskarg1
10/22/18
I ordered a custom mobile case cover which was for 2nd time, as earlier also I had ordered the custom mobile case. This time the print was little bit blurry, so I complaint them about the printing. With gratitude and Loyalty they sent me another custom case printed free of cost. I never expected that they would be this humble to their customer. I would recomment "Printland" to everyone, one can blindly trust on their service and order products from them.
arshiyab
3/29/18
I love the mug the printing is awesome thanku printland and i got my mug in 3days thanku printland your give amazing printing service and I will love to be there again and definately buy other products for sure...
mithunj
2/15/18
Ordered 110 mugs.. received order on time..customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status
amandeeps17
12/30/17
Very nice quality of t-shirt with amazing printing I really like that fabric its a great product for promotion...
anilk45
12/26/17
I have ordered 100 our company logo printed mugs, the quality of mugs and printing is very good and delivery provide me on time.
nabanitap
12/22/17
It is an excellent online shopping site that offers impeccable personalization on various products. I have purchased a patch mug from printland.in and the customization was amazing over it.
rohitm4
9/23/17
I love this place. They have great prices, everyone is super friendly and helpful and they always find a way to help me meet my next-day deadlines. I've had brochures, info cards, tri-fold business cards and banners done here and everything came out amazing.

Fake and paid testimonials. Please don't believe the reviews in their website as they are all created by them. Do check neutral sites for review.

By Anil K.

There are only 2 women and 1 men who wil lie the same way everytime you call . Sometimes they wil cut your call asking to hold and several time they wil not even pick.Their tracking details are just a eye wash,nothing works.

By Dr C.

Any website except Printland is good ,no one is looting like this frauds. Go through reviews of all website and then place order.

By Dr C.
Questions? Get answers from the Printland staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Printland