Printland

Printland has a consumer rating of 2.41 stars from 83 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Printland most frequently mention customer care, fraud company and delivery date problems. Printland ranks 101st among Printing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.3%

No positive highlights yet

• On customer care you will find a lady named Aakriti who will be abusive if you will talk about cancellation or refund.
How would you rate Printland?

“Unreliable store. FAKE”

Jeffrey T.
3/18/20

I have ordered an items from this website. After i did the payment i did bot receive any order update. I called up the customer service and they keep on delaying a week by week. Next week wednesday... i think they only have Wednesday in their calendar. I called up the next wednesday. Same thing happened. You will receive next wednesday... there is wednesday even the next year. I dont know which wednesday are they talking about. They won't provide you the exact date. And they won't receive your calls sometimes. All they do is stealing money from others mouth.

“Worst customer service”

Samad A.
9/26/20

They have the worst unprofessional customer chat support. The moment you ask them a doubt or point out an error in the order they just leave the chat. I would prefer to stay away from such unprofessional companies. They should invest more on customer satisfaction rarther than filling up website with flash images. P. s# you dont get any coupon as they claim when you register its just a blatant lie

customer care (12)
samada3
September 26th, 2020

kiranb4
January 6th, 2018

Did my first order with this company to get some products. They were a great price and was delivered well package. Was also updated via email on shipping and progress.

davids3376
March 3rd, 2020

I have ordered one magic cup two weeks back, but didn't received any update so far. Whenever i tried to call customer support and gave my order id my call was kept in hold and disconnected after some time. They are knowingly doing the same for every time. Don't order anything through this website Printland.in and waste your money. I am checking the possibilities to raise the complaint under consumer court against them.

vikashs28
April 3rd, 2021

Sharing this as it will help other, guys they are very unprofessional and unethical guys, I placed my order on 13th march, as the birthday was on 6 the event was on 10th, I thought of sharing the card before that, but they did not delivered when by 3april, now I cannot send it outside to friends as it's too late, they just spoiled my plans. Customer care don't pick up call, no reply to emails. Please search for other services not printland.

mohitj12
November 23rd, 2020

I had placed an order on 15 september 2020, It is November 23 Now and the product is still under Processing.

Please use any other website

sanjud3
August 18th, 2020

I have ordered 2 Tshirt for which they have charge online but no response after that,, now it have been 9 days,, they are not picking call nor replying on email.
Fraud company

keshava2
January 20th, 2020

I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January. When I did not receive my product dropped a mail to the company on 15 january. I was assured to get the product within 2 to 3 working days but till today (20 January) I have not received my products and they have blacklisted my number and whenever I call on the customer care line the call gets cut automatically.

aartis5
November 24th, 2017

I don't know about the quality as i didn't receive my product on time.
I didn't get my products on time and it was a birthday gift so i don't know what to do...

archanan5
September 22nd, 2020

Customer care never responds to the calls, even if by mistake they respond, they dont have a valid reason or solution to the problem.
First issue was double order, they took 3 days to respond to it, by then the prouduct had gone for printing.
After product arrived, wrong prints on wrong sizes. The purpose of the order is not solved at all. It's useless now.
Now they don't revert back to emails or calls at all. Worst service.

anusham2
March 25th, 2018

We ordered some customised sippers and laptop sleeves which were for the purpose of give aways at an event. The printing was good and we got the products almost on time however, there were 2-3 sleeves which had some issue. But with the help of the support team we were able to get them replaced on time and with proper printing. Thanks for the help

pallavis20
November 2nd, 2020

This is the biggest online fraud company. They cheat their customer like they just grab their money & forget to deliver the products even never respond to their clients at the same time they cheat their employees too. They always give salary by delay of 2 months & after resignation they don't do full n final with salary... they rob clients at the same time their employees too.

Never order from them

Mug

sofian24
February 25th, 2020

Worst experience.
Not delivered on time the product. After cancellation amount is not refunded. Fraud company and customer service

mp441
February 26th, 2020

My order not processed n no refund received its been 2+months
Worst n fraud ever seen
Received mail dat order is processing blah blah. V tired of following for around 50days n raised cancellation. But not yet received mail r refund process.
Complete fraud. I couldn't login also. Requested forgot password after that process also I couldn't login something wrong happened behind

Recommend Buy nothing from here

A5 leatherite ordered

rajeevk37
December 9th, 2020

1. What I ordered didn't match the specifications in the order confirmation!

2. Print colour way off!

3. Quality of the canvas bags was poor!

4. Multiple emails sent to their customer service and not even one reply!

5. Wrote to the owner, silence!

6. Cannot get thru to customer service on their help line.

Was a big mistake to have used them. I run a large service industry business. Customer delight is the only way to survive. The folks at Printland are oblivious to how bad they have things.

Would I ever use them again - NO NO NO!

Opportunities lost.

jeffreyt162
March 18th, 2020

kashmirab
January 2nd, 2020

I am extremely disappointed with their services. I ordered 15 days ago and still haven't got my order. The manager is not available on call and God knows when he would read my mail and reply. To top it all, they don't even have refund system! Very very bad!

roshans19
February 24th, 2020

Waiting for my order form last 3 month & when ever you call to take update they will simply answer - its in process. Order no - PL100570377

Tip for consumers:
dont depend on them for gifts. As they wil let u down

poojav11
November 20th, 2020

My order was printed with wrong name on it. No response on emails written to them. Customer service representative also don't provide say anything expect we will get back to you. I wish to give zero star to them..

shreya3
August 22nd, 2020

The order will never get delivered. Attaching screenshot of the daily reminders I send to them. Already 9 reminders sent. Consumer court and cyber crime cell are the only options left

manashs1
May 20th, 2021

Definitely a must try. The products I received were of great quality
All in all a great experience

Printland's printing is outstanding

nidhic11
July 8th, 2021

Worst experience with customer service. Gave t-shirts order for my sons birthday. They are not meeting the dates and to add to that WhatsApp support stops responding and the call centre has no answers either. They have been giving me vague dates. The emails sent are not answered. They won't cancel the order nor refund the money. Worst experience ever. Will never order from here not will ever recommend. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Products used:
The products haven't been delivered on the promised date nor are they committing when will they deliver. They are not responding on email or WhatsApp and no clarity in cancelling my order and refunding

ashokkumark2
April 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

I have ordered customised pillows online company name printland.in order number is #PL100623168. I have ordered on 08-Mar-2021. While ordering they have confirmed order will be processed within 3-4 days. But still not they have not processed or not refunded by amount. Over phone their response is very poor.

shahabk1
November 23rd, 2017

I have bought a credit card shape Pen Drive from Printland.in and the customization done over it was amazing.

danim64
June 15th, 2020

I am not here to write about their products which are as cheap as their company, but the range of issues and how messed this company is. I made an order by mistake, the site doesnt work, the website doesn't even have links on important options like Account tab, there is no way to cancel the order. You can email them, which is waste, they never reply. You can call them for hours and hours which i did, no one picks and they cut the call after every 7 minutes or so, and even if by mistake someone picks, they are not gonna help you, the team doesn't know anything there. And yes there is only one, only one mf available in customer support only one! They have the single guy for that.
You never get to know where is your order, what is going on, the company becomes dead after taling your money. Please dont but anything, its a complete scam, and money eating website
Scam and trap!

niharikam2
March 19th, 2020

Their customer executive are satirical, taunting for no reason, they will question you why didn't you take the call? They are very unprofessional. Bad experience.

My bad luck i choose printland...

By roshan s.