Printland

Printland has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Printland most frequently mention careless people, customer care and worst service problems. Printland ranks 77th among Printing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 4.5%

• Customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status
  • Product Quality was excellent up to the mark same as we required.

• ( they r cheating) When we call to customer care they say we don't know
  • I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January.
How would you rate Printland?

“Unreliable store. FAKE”

Jeffrey T.
3/18/20

I have ordered an items from this website. After i did the payment i did bot receive any order update. I called up the customer service and they keep on delaying a week by week. Next week wednesday... i think they only have Wednesday in their calendar. I called up the next wednesday. Same thing happened. You will receive next wednesday... there is wednesday even the next year. I dont know which wednesday are they talking about. They won't provide you the exact date. And they won't receive your calls sometimes. All they do is stealing money from others mouth.

“Worst customer service”

Samad A.
9/26/20

They have the worst unprofessional customer chat support. The moment you ask them a doubt or point out an error in the order they just leave the chat. I would prefer to stay away from such unprofessional companies. They should invest more on customer satisfaction rarther than filling up website with flash images. P. s# you dont get any coupon as they claim when you register its just a blatant lie

customer care (10) customer service (7) delivery date (4) product quality (3) order (42)
samada3
September 26th, 2020
davids3376
March 3rd, 2020
I have ordered one magic cup two weeks back, but didn't received any update so far. Whenever i tried to call customer support and gave my order id my call was kept in hold and disconnected after some time. They are knowingly doing the same for every time. Don't order anything through this website Printland.in and waste your money. I am checking the possibilities to raise the complaint under consumer court against them.
aartis5
November 24th, 2017
I don't know about the quality as i didn't receive my product on time.
I didn't get my products on time and it was a birthday gift so i don't know what to do...
sanjud3
August 18th, 2020
I have ordered 2 Tshirt for which they have charge online but no response after that,, now it have been 9 days,, they are not picking call nor replying on email.
Fraud company
keshava2
January 20th, 2020
I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January. When I did not receive my product dropped a mail to the company on 15 january. I was assured to get the product within 2 to 3 working days but till today (20 January) I have not received my products and they have blacklisted my number and whenever I call on the customer care line the call gets cut automatically.
archanan5
September 22nd, 2020
Customer care never responds to the calls, even if by mistake they respond, they dont have a valid reason or solution to the problem.
First issue was double order, they took 3 days to respond to it, by then the prouduct had gone for printing.
After product arrived, wrong prints on wrong sizes. The purpose of the order is not solved at all. It's useless now.
Now they don't revert back to emails or calls at all. Worst service.
jeffreyt162
March 18th, 2020
sofian24
February 25th, 2020
Worst experience.
Not delivered on time the product. After cancellation amount is not refunded. Fraud company and customer service
kiranb4
January 6th, 2018
Did my first order with this company to get some products. They were a great price and was delivered well package. Was also updated via email on shipping and progress.
mp441
February 26th, 2020
My order not processed n no refund received its been 2+months
Worst n fraud ever seen
Received mail dat order is processing blah blah. V tired of following for around 50days n raised cancellation. But not yet received mail r refund process.
Complete fraud. I couldn't login also. Requested forgot password after that process also I couldn't login something wrong happened behind

Tip for consumers: Recommend Buy nothing from here

kashmirab
January 2nd, 2020
I am extremely disappointed with their services. I ordered 15 days ago and still haven't got my order. The manager is not available on call and God knows when he would read my mail and reply. To top it all, they don't even have refund system! Very very bad!
roshans19
February 24th, 2020
Waiting for my order form last 3 month & when ever you call to take update they will simply answer - its in process. Order no - PL100570377

Tip for consumers: dont depend on them for gifts. As they wil let u down

anusham2
March 25th, 2018
We ordered some customised sippers and laptop sleeves which were for the purpose of give aways at an event. The printing was good and we got the products almost on time however, there were 2-3 sleeves which had some issue. But with the help of the support team we were able to get them replaced on time and with proper printing. Thanks for the help
shreya3
August 22nd, 2020
The order will never get delivered. Attaching screenshot of the daily reminders I send to them. Already 9 reminders sent. Consumer court and cyber crime cell are the only options left
danim64
June 15th, 2020
I am not here to write about their products which are as cheap as their company, but the range of issues and how messed this company is. I made an order by mistake, the site doesnt work, the website doesn't even have links on important options like Account tab, there is no way to cancel the order. You can email them, which is waste, they never reply. You can call them for hours and hours which i did, no one picks and they cut the call after every 7 minutes or so, and even if by mistake someone picks, they are not gonna help you, the team doesn't know anything there. And yes there is only one, only one mf available in customer support only one! They have the single guy for that.
You never get to know where is your order, what is going on, the company becomes dead after taling your money. Please dont but anything, its a complete scam, and money eating website
Scam and trap!
niharikam2
March 19th, 2020
Their customer executive are satirical, taunting for no reason, they will question you why didn't you take the call? They are very unprofessional. Bad experience.
abhishekr26
July 10th, 2020
THEY DID NOT PRINT THE ITEM PROPERLY... HAD MY FACE CUT ON IT.THE SUPPORT CARE IS PATHETIC. FULL WASTE OF MONEY.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM
rohitashvs
March 13th, 2020
I have order promotional pens on 14 feb with prepaid but they are not dispatching it neither refunding and also they are not responding
milindt2
January 3rd, 2020
I have ordered on 18-12-2019 and it was supposed to be delivered on 28-12-2019 but it still shows in process. I tried to call / Email many times but no one answers it and just puts it on hold, never to answer again. Don't go for it and waste your time and money!
narasimhar3
March 2nd, 2020
Worst service they r not lifting the phone & not replacing the pen drives
Neha pandit from print land No *******542, Asifa Khan *******546. ( they r cheating)
When we call to customer care they say we don't know
sukanyab3
August 19th, 2020
Haven't delivered the product yet will be a filling case against them so that they don't cheat other people
chamkaurs4
September 9th, 2019
Never order any product from their website and if you are still planning, kindly don't give advance payment

They will never release your order on time and their sales manager are so busy, some are on leave and some not available on desk and some don't know about the order details

They can't retain any new customer at all!

16 Days over and still no clue about whether they will deliver or not my order and No clue about the REFUND status
zoyak4
May 3rd, 2019
"Highly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful! I decorated it with pitcher of my dad and daughter's so he could have something special and personal from them for father's day and his birthday and he absolutely loves it! I will be placing a few more orders and highly recommend to everyone! Thank you guys, job well done!
tuleviks
October 22nd, 2020
#100604442 - Order

Have pleased my order on 17th Sep 2020 and after more than 20 calls and followup I received my order on 16Oct 2020. Credit Card Pen Drive-32 GB - USB 2.0. Credit Card Pen Drive-16 GB - USB 2.0
Price Rs. 7984

Have also sent the emails on *******@printland.in and received a reply after 6 days, also on escalation email ID till now no response, WHAT A ESCALATION! [*******@printland.in] - email sent on 12th Oct

Have checked My items received, Instead of 32GB of pen drive its just 2GB pen drive [14] and 2 are not working at all, also the cards are in dirty conditions. I am attaching the image and video for ref.

From 16th Oct 2020, I am continuously calling to customer care almost 20-30 calls and I receive one mail that we will arrange the pickup of the order and once printland receive the pickup the start the new process.

I want my payment refund ASAP.

I am ready to return an item received, but first do the refund of my amount.

In case if you are ready to send again the correct order then send asap and same time take old items back.

Images and vid attached for the same.
anjus10
May 2nd, 2019
Awesome work with best quality and great customer service, i am impressed, i'd definitely recommend it to my friends and my corporate links for Customized Gifts.

My bad luck i choose printland...

By roshan s.