Review of Printland

Printland reviews

contactus@printland.in

shyamlij
11/16/19
Worst service.. customer care also not replying to emails..paid money in advance . It's been 20 days and still did not receive my order not able to track order also..
madhurip1
10/28/19
I have ordered hoodie one and galf month back.. Till now I didn't recieved my product.. at the time of placing the order it was mentioned like it will get delivered in 6-9 days.. And in the Order tracking page it is displaying like It will get dispatched on 28th sep but its already 28th oct.. I have contacted to customer care multiple times.. no proper response.. There is no chance of getting money back.. If we cancle the order money will be added as Printland reward points and we have ro use them for next order.. 1st time order only they are unable to deliver then how we can trust them again.. My best suggestion is not to go for this site.. worst site.. worst service.. worst customer care.. worst cancellation policy..
mohammeda314
10/12/19
It's been two months they are not delivering the product nor refunding the amount. Never buy from them and tell friends the same. So that they don't get fooled.
dharmendark
9/27/19
I request you all not to buy anyone, anything with printland. because they are Fraud . Bad company, Bad services, Bad/ No Support !!
chamkaurs4
9/9/19
Never order any product from their website and if you are still planning, kindly don't give advance payment

They will never release your order on time and their sales manager are so busy, some are on leave and some not available on desk and some don't know about the order details

They can't retain any new customer at all !!

16 Days over and still no clue about whether they will deliver or not my order and No clue about the REFUND status
pundhirp
9/4/19
If you made order from printland then you have much patience to take long term follow ups for your order first then for its invoice, its just a trap. Do not stuck here. Its better to go for other websites or offline vendors.
Arshiya is the only spoc i here who never responds to cutomer. I ordered mugs on 6-july , took follow up fo rthat for atleast on emonth and now till date I am taking follow up fo rmy invoice which should be share on email automatically.
Worst service printland, and founder too.
prayritc
7/22/19
They provide a reliable customized product at affordable prices.They are more effective and efficient printed services at every door within 24/7.It is leading company in which they are more focus on client view and they have more product all over India.
ramans8
7/15/19
Their product Quality is just awesome. I have Ordered a Parker pen with my name. Printing Quality was very good.
vanis7
6/26/19
My product was supposed to be delivered on june 10th and my order no is 100547736.Till today i didnot receive and i didnot get any update from them.I dont even wanna give one start for the worst service they are providing
praveens31
6/14/19
My order number 100546348 was supposed to be delivered on 10th Jun19. Online tracking shows 'processing' till today 15th Jun19. I ordered bulk for a team event and ended up in embarassing situation because of this irresponsible company Printland. Their whatsapp service @ *******154 is useless and the customer support 011 - 42 222 888 always you can hear music and can't talk to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Printland is a FRAUD company

rajatr1
6/13/19
Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy personalized sippers its awesome and its on time delivery.
manishk61
6/13/19
Hi
I bought a personalized pen drive, they provide me excellent quality pen drive on given time. Product Quality was excellent i am impress.
shivamk11
6/8/19
It's been 2 months I have not received my order still on processing stage
Worst customer service also they don't pick the calls
kalpanadevin
6/5/19
delivery time is not on time. I could not track my order. really pathetic. Tried to track the shipment though my delivery date is june 3rd, still I could not get my order.
pankajk35
5/30/19
Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy mobile cover for my phone get discount on it.
rahulb42
5/29/19
Best quality, reasonable price, timely delivery, reliable company you can trust upon.
I had ordered coffee mugs for our company delivery was timely and good customer care experience.Product Quality was excellent up to the mark same as we required.
roshanj4
5/28/19
I was looking for a company who can provide me office stationary with customization touched. I have looked for many companies in delhi as you guys know there are so many printing company but i found out that the product of the www.printland.in company is best and the printing quality is awesome.
himanshuk8
5/22/19
divyap16
5/20/19
I have ordered a customised parker pen on 9th of May, The supposed to be delivery date was 19th may. It is 21st today and there is no response from their side. I didnt receive my product still and they are not even responding. NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, WORST SITE EVER.
qamara1
5/19/19
It was a good experience with Printland because it's printing services is excellent with cheap price. I definitely recommend to my colleagues...
rakeshk54
5/17/19
Printland is the best website for customized products and the best part about printland is that we can customize our own design. Their service are great and delivery are very quick.
triptir1
5/15/19
Product and packaging of printland.in is so amazing. I don't faces any type of trouble due to delivery time. Product printing is so lovely and high-quality and rate is also reasonable i love to buy in printland.in e-commerce website as compared to other website.
sachinb12
5/14/19
Nice Designs and Good Printing Quality and Best Service....Strongly Recommended
I appreciate for the delivery...
bhavnak1
5/8/19
Printland is best online printing company in New Delhi, India. As per my experience with Printland, I am very happy, Due to Best Printing, Best Quality, Best Service at Best price !
sagark13
5/7/19
"Best Service, Best Support, Best Quality, Best Price"

"Strongly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful. I am very Satisfied with Printland Service and high quality products at affordable prices....

Fake and paid testimonials. Please don't believe the reviews in their website as they are all created by them. Do check neutral sites for review.

By Anil K.

There are only 2 women and 1 men who wil lie the same way everytime you call . Sometimes they wil cut your call asking to hold and several time they wil not even pick.Their tracking details are just a eye wash,nothing works.

By Dr C.

Any website except Printland is good ,no one is looting like this frauds. Go through reviews of all website and then place order.

By Dr C.
Questions? Get answers from the Printland staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Printland