Printland

Printland has a consumer rating of 2.71 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Printland also ranks 72nd among Printing sites. The most common issues with Printland are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• received order on time..customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status

• I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January .
  • when we call to customer care they say we don't know
How would you rate Printland?

“Unreliable store. FAKE”

Jeffrey T.
3/18/20

I have ordered an items from this website. After i did the payment i did bot receive any order update. I called up the customer service and they keep on delaying a week by week. Next week wednesday... i think they only have Wednesday in their calendar. I called up the next wednesday. Same thing happened. You will receive next wednesday... there is wednesday even the next year. I dont know which wednesday are they talking about. They won't provide you the exact date. And they won't receive your calls sometimes. All they do is stealing money from others mouth.

“Fraud Company”

David S.
3/3/20

I have ordered one magic cup two weeks back, but didn't received any update so far. Whenever i tried to call customer support and gave my order id my call was kept in hold and disconnected after some time. They are knowingly doing the same for every time. Don't order anything through this website Printland.in and waste your money. I am checking the possibilities to raise the complaint under consumer court against them.

customer service (7) delivery date (4) customer care (8)
davids3376
March 3rd, 2020
keshava2
January 20th, 2020
I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January. When I did not receive my product dropped a mail to the company on 15 january. I was assured to get the product within 2 to 3 working days but till today (20 January) I have not received my products and they have blacklisted my number and whenever I call on the customer care line the call gets cut automatically.
sofian24
February 25th, 2020
Worst experience.
Not delivered on time the product. After cancellation amount is not refunded. Fraud company and customer service
mp441
February 26th, 2020
My order not processed n no refund received its been 2+months
Worst n fraud ever seen
Received mail dat order is processing blah blah. V tired of following for around 50days n raised cancellation. But not yet received mail r refund process.
Complete fraud. I couldn't login also. Requested forgot password after that process also I couldn't login something wrong happened behind

Tip for consumers: Recommend Buy nothing from here

jeffreyt162
March 18th, 2020
kashmirab
January 2nd, 2020
I am extremely disappointed with their services. I ordered 15 days ago and still haven't got my order. The manager is not available on call and God knows when he would read my mail and reply. To top it all, they don't even have refund system! Very very bad!
roshans19
February 24th, 2020
Waiting for my order form last 3 month & when ever you call to take update they will simply answer - its in process. Order no - PL100570377

Tip for consumers: dont depend on them for gifts. As they wil let u down

danim64
June 15th, 2020
I am not here to write about their products which are as cheap as their company, but the range of issues and how messed this company is. I made an order by mistake, the site doesnt work, the website doesn't even have links on important options like Account tab, there is no way to cancel the order. You can email them, which is waste, they never reply. You can call them for hours and hours which i did, no one picks and they cut the call after every 7 minutes or so, and even if by mistake someone picks, they are not gonna help you, the team doesn't know anything there. And yes there is only one, only one mf available in customer support only one! They have the single guy for that.
You never get to know where is your order, what is going on, the company becomes dead after taling your money. Please dont but anything, its a complete scam, and money eating website
Scam and trap!
anusham2
March 25th, 2018
We ordered some customised sippers and laptop sleeves which were for the purpose of give aways at an event. The printing was good and we got the products almost on time however, there were 2-3 sleeves which had some issue. But with the help of the support team we were able to get them replaced on time and with proper printing. Thanks for the help
niharikam2
March 19th, 2020
Their customer executive are satirical, taunting for no reason, they will question you why didn't you take the call? They are very unprofessional. Bad experience.
abhishekr26
July 10th, 2020
THEY DID NOT PRINT THE ITEM PROPERLY... HAD MY FACE CUT ON IT.THE SUPPORT CARE IS PATHETIC. FULL WASTE OF MONEY.DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM
rohitashvs
March 13th, 2020
I have order promotional pens on 14 feb with prepaid but they are not dispatching it neither refunding and also they are not responding
milindt2
January 3rd, 2020
I have ordered on 18-12-2019 and it was supposed to be delivered on 28-12-2019 but it still shows in process. I tried to call / Email many times but no one answers it and just puts it on hold, never to answer again. Don't go for it and waste your time and money!
narasimhar3
March 2nd, 2020
Worst service they r not lifting the phone & not replacing the pen drives
Neha pandit from print land No *******542, Asifa Khan *******546. ( they r cheating)
When we call to customer care they say we don't know
aartis5
November 24th, 2017
I don't know about the quality as i didn't receive my product on time.
I didn't get my products on time and it was a birthday gift so i don't know what to do...
chamkaurs4
September 9th, 2019
Never order any product from their website and if you are still planning, kindly don't give advance payment

They will never release your order on time and their sales manager are so busy, some are on leave and some not available on desk and some don't know about the order details

They can't retain any new customer at all!

16 Days over and still no clue about whether they will deliver or not my order and No clue about the REFUND status
praveens31
June 14th, 2019
My order number 100546348 was supposed to be delivered on 10th Jun19. Online tracking shows 'processing' till today 15th Jun19. I ordered bulk for a team event and ended up in embarassing situation because of this irresponsible company Printland. Their whatsapp service@ *******154 is useless and the customer support 011 - 42 222 888 always you can hear music and can't talk to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Printland is a FRAUD company

mohammeda314
October 12th, 2019
It's been two months they are not delivering the product nor refunding the amount. Never buy from them and tell friends the same. So that they don't get fooled.
shanuc
December 11th, 2019
shyamlij
November 16th, 2019
Worst service. Customer care also not replying to emails. Paid money in advance. It's been 20 days and still did not receive my order not able to track order also..
drc61
December 3rd, 2018
Never ever order with this people, just check true reviews about them in websites, even in their fb page. Once after your order they will not process and when you call, they wil compel you to buy some crap for the money you paid. Even that you wil not get for months. Customer care technically is working to loot from you. I have registered a complaint in Indian e website and I ask everyone to do the same, until the licences of this people is gtg cancelled.
dharmendark
September 27th, 2019
I request you all not to buy anyone, anything with printland. Because they are Fraud. Bad company, Bad services, Bad/ No Support!
zoyak4
May 3rd, 2019
"Highly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful! I decorated it with pitcher of my dad and daughter's so he could have something special and personal from them for father's day and his birthday and he absolutely loves it! I will be placing a few more orders and highly recommend to everyone! Thank you guys, job well done!
anilk68
January 14th, 2019
Don't believe the reviews in their website. They are just written by themselves. After ordering for ten diaries which they promised to deliver in a week, I'm still waiting for the same to be delivered even after one month. Their customer service is so pathetic that they don't have anything else to utter than " No Stock". If they have no stock i wonder why they even take orders. However in their website you can still see 100 of diaries available to order but when you order them and pay money, the next minute they will say no stock. Its a fraudulent company. Please dont waste your time and money.
batteryb1
February 26th, 2019
First, don't make the payment in advance, even if they don't have a product they will never return your money. Second, quality of the product is way too inferior than Chinese products available in your local roadside market. On customer care you will find a lady named Aakriti who will be abusive if you will talk about cancellation or refund. They don't have any seniors or dedicated teams. They r just a team of 2 ppl, and they get their products delivered and printed from Chandani Chowk and Dariyaganj respectively.

Based on my personal experience- A big NO NO for printland products coz u will be stoned after talking to their customer care!

My bad luck i choose printland...

By roshan s.