Review of Printland

Printland reviews

contactus@printland.in

praveens31
6/14/19

My order number 100546348 was supposed to be delivered on 10th Jun19. Online tracking shows 'processing' till today 15th Jun19. I ordered bulk for a team event and ended up in embarassing situation because of this irresponsible company Printland. Their whatsapp service @ 8448498154 is useless and the customer support 011 - 42 222 888 always you can hear music and can't talk to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Printland is a FRAUD company

rajatr1
6/13/19

Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy personalized sippers its awesome and its on time delivery.

manishk61
6/13/19

Hi
I bought a personalized pen drive, they provide me excellent quality pen drive on given time. Product Quality was excellent i am impress.

shivamk11
6/8/19

It's been 2 months I have not received my order still on processing stage
Worst customer service also they don't pick the calls

kalpanadevin
6/5/19

delivery time is not on time. I could not track my order. really pathetic. Tried to track the shipment though my delivery date is june 3rd, still I could not get my order.

pankajk35
5/30/19

Prinland.in is good company for personalize printing services i buy mobile cover for my phone get discount on it.

rahulb42
5/29/19

Best quality, reasonable price, timely delivery, reliable company you can trust upon.
I had ordered coffee mugs for our company delivery was timely and good customer care experience.Product Quality was excellent up to the mark same as we required.

roshanj4
5/28/19

I was looking for a company who can provide me office stationary with customization touched. I have looked for many companies in delhi as you guys know there are so many printing company but i found out that the product of the www.printland.in company is best and the printing quality is awesome.

himanshuk8
5/22/19
divyap16
5/20/19

I have ordered a customised parker pen on 9th of May, The supposed to be delivery date was 19th may. It is 21st today and there is no response from their side. I didnt receive my product still and they are not even responding. NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, WORST SITE EVER.

qamara1
5/19/19

It was a good experience with Printland because it's printing services is excellent with cheap price. I definitely recommend to my colleagues...

rakeshk54
5/17/19

Printland is the best website for customized products and the best part about printland is that we can customize our own design. Their service are great and delivery are very quick.

triptir1
5/15/19

Product and packaging of printland.in is so amazing. I don't faces any type of trouble due to delivery time. Product printing is so lovely and high-quality and rate is also reasonable i love to buy in printland.in e-commerce website as compared to other website.

sachinb12
5/14/19

Nice Designs and Good Printing Quality and Best Service....Strongly Recommended
I appreciate for the delivery...

bhavnak1
5/8/19

Printland is best online printing company in New Delhi, India. As per my experience with Printland, I am very happy, Due to Best Printing, Best Quality, Best Service at Best price !

sagark13
5/7/19

"Best Service, Best Support, Best Quality, Best Price"

"Strongly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful. I am very Satisfied with Printland Service and high quality products at affordable prices....

zoyak4
5/3/19

"Highly Recommended" This personalized mug is absolutely wonderful! I decorated it with pitcher of my dad and daughter's so he could have something special and personal from them for father's day and his birthday and he absolutely loves it! I will be placing a few more orders and highly recommend to everyone! Thank you guys, job well done !!!

animeshm
5/3/19

Received my product on time. Had a great experience! With Printland, Best Design, No.1 Quality, fast delivery. I will definitely order again...

anjus10
5/2/19

Awesome work with best quality and great customer service,i am impressed, i'd definitely recommend it to my friends and my corporate links for Customized Gifts.

abarajithaa
5/2/19

Very very worst experience where I ever had in my life with anybody...cheating fellows.ordered thrice amount they have debited but product they have not produced..I have done so many personalised products with other companies..but this company cheated a lot

karans42
4/29/19

I ordered business Corporates Mugs last week. I checked out a preview of my style, and everything looked nice. I didn't notice I required to review the proof to work out however it might be written. I receive my Corporates Mugs, and one amongst the pictures is unclean. I contact client service, and that they send Pine Tree State a duplicate of the proof and for sure it's unclean within the proof in addition so it absolutely was my mistake for not double checking.

They let Pine Tree State correct my style, and sent out new ones free together with shipping. Their client service was extremely nice, and that they were straightaway willing to assist me with a slip-up I had created at no extra price.

nitinf
4/8/19

careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people

megav
3/29/19

WE MADE BULK ORDER FOR OUR STUDENTS , DID FULL PAYMENT, ORDER NOT DELIVERED BY PRINT LAND. AFTER THAT THEY DO NOT PICK OUR CALL NOR DO NOT REPLY OUR EMAIL. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
ORDER NO IS 100534631

rajnib1
3/25/19

Ordered 30 customized pendrives for our annual conference. The delivery date is overdue by 10 days now. Tracking doesn't work, they don't answer emails and they dont pick up the phone. I think this site may be an online scam

komalg3
3/25/19

It is the worst online service company, they dont care about customers, their orders. They will take money and than it will become difficult to connect to them post than. you have to keep on following them for our order and in end they will say it is out of stock.

Fake and paid testimonials. Please don't believe the reviews in their website as they are all created by them. Do check neutral sites for review.

By Anil K.

There are only 2 women and 1 men who wil lie the same way everytime you call . Sometimes they wil cut your call asking to hold and several time they wil not even pick.Their tracking details are just a eye wash,nothing works.

By Dr C.

Any website except Printland is good ,no one is looting like this frauds. Go through reviews of all website and then place order.

By Dr C.
Questions? Get answers from the Printland staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Printland