Review of Printland

Printland reviews

contactus@printland.in

animeshm
5/3/19
Received my product on time. Had a great experience! With Printland, Best Design, No.1 Quality, fast delivery. I will definitely order again...
anjus10
5/2/19
Awesome work with best quality and great customer service,i am impressed, i'd definitely recommend it to my friends and my corporate links for Customized Gifts.
abarajithaa
5/2/19
Very very worst experience where I ever had in my life with anybody...cheating fellows.ordered thrice amount they have debited but product they have not produced..I have done so many personalised products with other companies..but this company cheated a lot
karans42
4/29/19
I ordered business Corporates Mugs last week. I checked out a preview of my style, and everything looked nice. I didn't notice I required to review the proof to work out however it might be written. I receive my Corporates Mugs, and one amongst the pictures is unclean. I contact client service, and that they send Pine Tree State a duplicate of the proof and for sure it's unclean within the proof in addition so it absolutely was my mistake for not double checking.

They let Pine Tree State correct my style, and sent out new ones free together with shipping. Their client service was extremely nice, and that they were straightaway willing to assist me with a slip-up I had created at no extra price.
nitinf
4/8/19
careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people careless people
megav
3/29/19
WE MADE BULK ORDER FOR OUR STUDENTS , DID FULL PAYMENT, ORDER NOT DELIVERED BY PRINT LAND. AFTER THAT THEY DO NOT PICK OUR CALL NOR DO NOT REPLY OUR EMAIL. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
ORDER NO IS 100534631
rajnib1
3/25/19
Ordered 30 customized pendrives for our annual conference. The delivery date is overdue by 10 days now. Tracking doesn't work, they don't answer emails and they dont pick up the phone. I think this site may be an online scam
komalg3
3/25/19
It is the worst online service company, they dont care about customers, their orders. They will take money and than it will become difficult to connect to them post than. you have to keep on following them for our order and in end they will say it is out of stock.
batteryb1
2/26/19
First, don't make the payment in advance, even if they don't have a product they will never return your money. Second, quality of the product is way too inferior than Chinese products available in your local roadside market. On customer care you will find a lady named Aakriti who will be abusive if you will talk about cancellation or refund. They don't have any seniors or dedicated teams. They r just a team of 2 ppl, and they get their products delivered and printed from Chandani Chowk and Dariyaganj respectively.

Based on my personal experience- A big NO NO for printland products coz u will be stoned after talking to their customer care!!
anilk68
1/14/19
Don't believe the reviews in their website. They are just written by themselves. After ordering for ten diaries which they promised to deliver in a week, I'm still waiting for the same to be delivered even after one month. Their customer service is so pathetic that they don't have anything else to utter than " No Stock". If they have no stock i wonder why they even take orders. However in their website you can still see 100 of diaries available to order but when you order them and pay money, the next minute they will say no stock. Its a fraudulent company. Please dont waste your time and money.
drc61
12/3/18
Never ever order with this people,just check true reviews about them in websites ,even in their fb page. Once after your order they will not process and when you call ,they wil compel you to buy some crap for the money you paid.Even that you wil not get for months.Customer care technically is working to loot from you.I have registered a complaint in Indian e website and I ask everyone to do the same ,until the licences of this people is gtg cancelled.
arunm11
11/18/18
Worst experience ever just selling scrap You will get good quality printing from other sources charging 75rs for every single product.Bull$#*! company having 5th pass call centre girls for customer service don't know how to speak properly.
bhaskarg1
10/22/18
I ordered a custom mobile case cover which was for 2nd time, as earlier also I had ordered the custom mobile case. This time the print was little bit blurry, so I complaint them about the printing. With gratitude and Loyalty they sent me another custom case printed free of cost. I never expected that they would be this humble to their customer. I would recomment "Printland" to everyone, one can blindly trust on their service and order products from them.
shashankg7
9/23/18
Couple of months ago, I ordered a custom designed OnePlus 5T cover. What I ordered vs What I got you can clearly see in pics below. They completely jeopardized the design. Never going order anything from these morons.
harig6
7/30/18
They take ages to deliver the product. On being asked the reason, they replied stating that the order was "out of stock". On asking for a refund, their reply was "We can refund it only to your wallet and not into your bank account"
surajs24
6/12/18
Don't believe on these 5 star reviews.
I ordered a black personalized coffee mug around 12 days ago before birthday of my friend thinking their committed delivery the of maximum 7 to 8 days. The birthday has gone now it's already 15 days I haven't received it yet. Every time I am calling them they are saying that we will deliver it today and will share the snapshot of the status in 5 min. Which is again a lie.

Their customer care service is horrible, Akanksha, a customer care executive talked so rudely that she even threatened me to disconnect the call when I asked her to transfer the call to seniors. Aakriti another customer care executive from same team I guess was again a lier. She said sir we will send you an email with commitment that we will be delivering it by today itself anyhow. Three days have gone after that. I have neither received her email nor my product.

Mr Wasim their supervisor is again of same category again no satisfactorily response from them.

This is the worse experience till now of my life.
arshiyab
3/29/18
I love the mug the printing is awesome thanku printland and i got my mug in 3days thanku printland your give amazing printing service and I will love to be there again and definately buy other products for sure...
anusham2
3/25/18
We ordered some customised sippers and laptop sleeves which were for the purpose of give aways at an event. The printing was good and we got the products almost on time however, there were 2-3 sleeves which had some issue. But with the help of the support team we were able to get them replaced on time and with proper printing. Thanks for the help
mithunj
2/15/18
Ordered 110 mugs.. received order on time..customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status
kiranb4
1/6/18
Did my first order with this company to get some products. They were a great price and was delivered well package. Was also updated via email on shipping and progress.
amandeeps17
12/30/17
Very nice quality of t-shirt with amazing printing I really like that fabric its a great product for promotion...
anilk45
12/26/17
I have ordered 100 our company logo printed mugs, the quality of mugs and printing is very good and delivery provide me on time.
nabanitap
12/22/17
It is an excellent online shopping site that offers impeccable personalization on various products. I have purchased a patch mug from printland.in and the customization was amazing over it.
aartis5
11/24/17
I don't know about the quality as i didn't receive my product on time.
I didn't get my products on time and it was a birthday gift so i don't know what to do ......
shahabk1
11/23/17
I have bought a credit card shape Pen Drive from Printland.in and the customization done over it was amazing.

Fake and paid testimonials. Please don't believe the reviews in their website as they are all created by them. Do check neutral sites for review.

By Anil K.

There are only 2 women and 1 men who wil lie the same way everytime you call . Sometimes they wil cut your call asking to hold and several time they wil not even pick.Their tracking details are just a eye wash,nothing works.

By Dr C.

Any website except Printland is good ,no one is looting like this frauds. Go through reviews of all website and then place order.

By Dr C.
Questions? Get answers from the Printland staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Printland