Printland

Printland has a consumer rating of 2.77 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Printland also ranks 31st among Printing sites. The most common issues with Printland are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• received order on time..customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status

• I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January .
  • when we call to customer care they say we don't know
How would you rate Printland?

“Unreliable store. FAKE”

Jeffrey T.
3/18/20

I have ordered an items from this website. After i did the payment i did bot receive any order update. I called up the customer service and they keep on delaying a week by week. Next week wednesday... i think they only have Wednesday in their calendar. I called up the next wednesday.. same thing happened.. you will receive next wednesday... there is wednesday even the next year. I dont know which wednesday are they talking about. They won't provide you the exact date. And they won't receive your calls sometimes. All they do is stealing money from others mouth.

“Fraud Company”

David S.
3/3/20

I have ordered one magic cup two weeks back, but didn't received any update so far. Whenever i tried to call customer support and gave my order id my call was kept in hold and disconnected after some time. They are knowingly doing the same for every time. Don't order anything through this website Printland.in and waste your money. I am checking the possibilities to raise the complaint under consumer court against them.

customer service (7) delivery date (4) customer care (8)
anusham2
March 25th, 2018
We ordered some customised sippers and laptop sleeves which were for the purpose of give aways at an event. The printing was good and we got the products almost on time however, there were 2-3 sleeves which had some issue. But with the help of the support team we were able to get them replaced on time and with proper printing. Thanks for the help
shahabk1
November 23rd, 2017
I have bought a credit card shape Pen Drive from Printland.in and the customization done over it was amazing.

my bad luck i choose printland.......................................................................................................................................

By roshan s.
See more answers (3)

pathetic. There supervisor / manager doesn't have guts to face the customer

By roshan s.
See more answers (2)

Any website except Printland is good ,no one is looting like this frauds. Go through reviews of all website and then place order.

By Dr C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Printland staff and other customers.

Printland Leading in online printing services for personalized, business products & corporate gifts like mobile covers, t-shirts, pens, pen drives, school bags, combos etc. meant for customers, employees, clients & business groups

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Printland?

Have a question about Printland?