Printland

Printland has a consumer rating of 2.95 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Printland also ranks 28th among Printing sites. The most common issues with Printland are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• received order on time..customer service team was constantly been updating me about the status

• I ordered some products from printland on 2nd January and the expected delivery date was of 12 January .
  • customer care also not replying to emails..paid money in advance .
How would you rate Printland?

“"Excellent quality, superior customer service!"”

karan s.
4/29/19

I ordered business Corporates Mugs last week. I checked out a preview of my style, and everything looked nice. I didn't notice I required to review the proof to work out however it might be written. I receive my Corporates Mugs, and one amongst the pictures is unclean. I contact client service, and that they send Pine Tree State a duplicate of the proof and for sure it's unclean within the proof in addition so it absolutely was my mistake for not double checking. They let Pine Tree State correct my style, and sent out new ones free together with shipping. Their client service was extremely nice, and that they were straightaway willing to assist me with a slip-up I had created at no extra price.

“Never Deliver Product after taking money”

Chamkaur S.
9/9/19

Never order any product from their website and if you are still planning, kindly don't give advance payment They will never release your order on time and their sales manager are so busy, some are on leave and some not available on desk and some don't know about the order details They can't retain any new customer at all !! 16 Days over and still no clue about whether they will deliver or not my order and No clue about the REFUND status

delivery date (4) customer care (7) customer service (5)
aartis5
November 24th, 2017
I don't know about the quality as i didn't receive my product on time.
I didn't get my products on time and it was a birthday gift so i don't know what to do ......

my bad luck i choose printland.......................................................................................................................................

By roshan s.
See more answers (3)

pathetic. There supervisor / manager doesn't have guts to face the customer

By roshan s.
See more answers (2)

Any website except Printland is good ,no one is looting like this frauds. Go through reviews of all website and then place order.

By Dr C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Printland staff and other customers.

Printland Leading in online printing services for personalized, business products & corporate gifts like mobile covers, t-shirts, pens, pen drives, school bags, combos etc. meant for customers, employees, clients & business groups

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Printland?

Have a question about Printland?