Review of PrinterPix

Tel: 1-888-322-6733
contactus@printerpix.com

simonh138
10/19/18

Worst costumer service ever experienced,
Ordered over 300 photos, did not came on time. After urging using ticket, no answer.... Little luck with online chat. (after 6 weeks).. They found the order, but did not know why it was not processed correctly. They send it immediately even when I explicitly stated that at that time I am not able to receive any package at stated access. Of course I was not able to receive package so post had sent it back to them. Costumer service send me notification, they made me pay for postage again. And finally packed came damaged (3/4 months), edges of photos are bent, quality of print. Worst print quality (even with high resolution photos) I have ever seen in any commercial printing service, colour..... And it was not the cheapest possible...

Tip for consumers: Do not use this service

capricew1
10/18/18

I contacted customer service because a discount code I was trying to use wasn't working within minutes Aishwarya had everything handled and even stayed on the phone line to walk me through everything so my order was complete. It was great to have such a kind and thorough customer service agent. Thanks again!

sharonm469
10/18/18

I had ordered 2 wall montages but each montage needed to be created by different people, so ran into a problem of having only one code for to end products. Savio understood my issue quickly and was able to consult wit his supervisor and come up with a solution for my problem within a brief period. Hopefully, once I receive the link promised (within 24 hrs) I will be able to complete my order for the second montage. Have not seen the final product yet, but am hoping that the wonderful customer service received from Savio is reflective of the quality of the product as well.,

eriks115
10/18/18

Great customer service!!! Too bad I been waiting for product longer then hoped but atleast the rep told me but wish it could of been expedited

scotts656
10/18/18

I purchased two metal prints. Both arrived with streaks every half inch on the picture. It looked like it was printed with a cheap ink jet printer that was running out of ink. Apparently there is no quality control. I tried emailing support and started a conversion there, but in the middle of it their email server started having issues as every time I tried to reply, it sent me a message back saying the message could not be delivered because their mailbox is full. This has gone on for days. I tried calling support in the afternoon and spent 15+ mins waiting on hold and gave up. I then called the next morning and spoke with someone much quicker and they were able re-order my two prints. In another 13-15 business days I will be able to verify if the replacements are of better quality.

janets385
10/18/18

"Savio" is the most patient and pleasant representative I have come across in a long time. I had an order problem and he explained to me exactly how to get through it. Couldn't have completed order correctly without him!!

cd174
10/18/18

HORRIBLE!!! Purchased 4 black "majic" mugs where you put something hot in and the picture is revealed. Printerpix only sent 1 mug instead of 4, and the one that I received was faulty (you could see the picture when it was supposed to be solid until heat is applied). I emailed and called them multiple times. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! They refused to correct the faulty mug and then wanted $24 more dollars to ship the 3 mugs that they forgot to ship in the first place. WHAT A JOKE!

peterb474
10/18/18

I used a groupon for printerpix and it was, to be fair, super cheap. But you get what you pay for, I guess. First, they were surprisingly slow - several weeks to get the pictures. More importantly, even accounting for the frame wrap around, All the pictures I ordered were produced so the images were too close to or overlapped onto, the edge of the frame. This is the fault of their website which makes it look like the pic will be appropriately sized.

alberth92
10/17/18

I ordered 2 blankets and sent up 40 photos (20 for each)
I received a duplicate of one of the blankets
Aishwarya understood the problem and solved it by ordering a second blanket,
Thank you for your assistance and help in this matter.

teodoram1
10/17/18

She was very nice helping me reset my password over the phone since I had trouble trying to do that online for the past days!

maryj593
10/17/18

I called to cancel my blanket order becuase they charged me the whole price of the blanket even I used a coupon code, the Agent who took my call was very nice and accommodating so instead of canceling my order he was able to fix my problem and apply the coupon code. Now my order is on the way, thank you so much Sabio.. I would definitely order from printerpix again and would recommend it to my friends.

melanyt1
10/17/18

Joshua, help me with the tracking of my product and did a great job. The only thing
I was disappointed in was the size of the blanket. I thought it would be bigger.

briahh1
10/17/18

Aamir has excellent customer service. He was able to help me with my order that i misunderstood because of Groupon. However Aamir was able to help me to his best abilities to my satisfaction

melissar249
10/16/18

I have been attempting to place a large order for over 45 days now. Every one I call and speak with says they will call me back and they don't. Guess they don't need my business

angelay25
10/15/18

I placed my order back on September 18th and still have yet to receive my son's birthday invitations. Their response when I've called numerous times in that it is "in production" 12-15 business days for production and then another 5-10 business days for shipping even though I paid $5.99 for shipping! I have only spoken to customer service reps who sound to be out of the country as they are very difficult to understand. Then, they wouldn't let me cancel the order without paying a cancellation fee?!? By the time I receive the invitations it will be 4 days before the party! I ordered them a month and a half prior! I have NEVER used a printing company as terrible time wise. I have used multiple ones for printing holiday cards, invitations, etc and I have always received my order within a week or a week and a half MAX. Ridiculous! Hopefully I can save someone else from using this terrible company.

nehaa16
10/12/18

Best. You could feel smile on the phone. And that's the best way of communicating.
She helped me with my query's and I was happy.

Response from Nani G., PrinterPix Representative
Dear Neha a.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are extremely glad that Revathi was able to solve your issue!
Your opinion is very valuable to us. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Kind regards,
conniej60
10/11/18

Very impressed with the user-friendly website and the ease of creating projects. I haven't received the project yet, but so far my experience with this company has been great.

Response from Nani G., PrinterPix Representative
Hi Connie J.,

We are thrilled to hear how positive your experience was with Printerpix. We are so glad that Revathi managed to help you quickly and efficiently.
We hope you love your order and hope to work with you again in the near future.

Have a lovely day further.

leanns8
10/11/18

Aishwarya provided excellent help with my orders. I had two groupons and needed help redeeming them and figuring out which book had already been redeemed. She was very patient and stayed on the line to make sure the process completed successfully.

I have used Printerpix many times for photobooks and they have all turned out excellent.

Response from Nani G., PrinterPix Representative
Hi Leann S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a warming review. We are so happy to hear that Aishwarya managed to help sort everything out. Have a lovely day further.

paulc652
10/11/18

I had a great chat with Julia who asked me to share my experience here. Julia was so patient in helping me make my photo book when i first called. She also helped me get it on time for my great aunt's birthday. Reading these comments i find it unfair to nail someone so freely. My experience was first class and i will recommend them to everyone

Response from Nani G., PrinterPix Representative
Hi Paul C.

We are thrilled to hear that Julia managed to sort everything out for you. Thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to leave this warming review. We hope to work with you again in the near future. Enjoy your day!

donaldj77
10/11/18

I had a problem getting my pictures to work using the PrinterPix app. I phoned PrinterPix and Savio (their representative) patiently worked through my problem and helped to finalize the pictures for ordering. Thanks!

Response from Nani G., PrinterPix Representative
Hi Donald J.,

We are thrilled to hear that you received such great customer service from our team. We pride ourselves in offering the best possible customer care so we thank you for your feedback. We hope to work with you again in the near future. Have a lovely day further.

mayc56
10/11/18

Clinton was vary helpful. I appreciate all your help in resolving a mistake that I made. Thank you so much!

Response from Nani G., PrinterPix Representative
Hi May c.,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We are so glad Clinton was able to help you.
Thank you for being a valued customer.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should further issues arise

Kind Regards
jesss82
10/10/18

I spent a long time last weekend making a book for my mom's 60th birthday that my whole family is flying in town for. I paid an extra $33 for 2 day shipping. I was just told it will be at least a week and a half from when I placed the order for it to arrive, which is after my family already leaves again. I have ordered from so many personalization items from other sites and always gotten the item when it is expected, based on what it says on the final page. I just talked to a sales lady and Eugene who is supposedly the supervisor, who said if you click on the fine print there is an additional 5-7 days for production. That was absolutely not clear when ordering. The frustrating part about this is the lack of knowledge on customer service Eugene actually has. I asked him to check on my order and call me back to let me know if it will be here by Saturday (a week from when I ordered), and he said he will call me back tomorrow (it's 11am right now). I told him I need to know by tonight so I can go get a new present if it can't be. He just kept repeating himself over and over again - very much the worst customer service I have ever heard. He ended up not even talking and then said he has already told me everything he can and he has to just repeat himself because the call is being recorded. He could not solve any issue or give me any reassurance, just repeated the "process" they have over and over again. Super frustrating. THe first lady I talked to said my order was out of production and ready to be shipped. Eugene said my order was still in production - so when I asked if that lady lied he said no they don't lie. So then I clarified what she said and he "couldn't give me an answer" all of a sudden. If it is out of production, 2 days from now will be Friday which is when I should have my book. Shouldn't a customer service supervisor be able to help with customer service? This company should just make a recording saying "will not help with any problems." and have it repeat itself over and over again.

Worst customer service ever received. Awful. I want a full refund on the book.

manishb11
10/9/18

I recieved picture of another lady instead of wife's birthday collage. Worst is no response since a month for the request.

yuyingt
10/9/18

Bought 2 of the promotional canvas deal from them, received the canvas in terrible shape, color way to dark, super low pixel (even I use high resolution files) and the worse, the size is not what I ordered!! and the 2 pack only 1 arrived. Try to get to customer service many times, always end of going to loops, after back and forth with 4 different customer rep. I just gave up.
It's really not worth my time, prox. $50 loss I let go, but I really don't want to deal with them anymore!!

phyllisr54
10/7/18

Revathi was so helpful and understanding. I appreciate the help provided. It's a great company to do business with

Response from Nani G., PrinterPix Representative
Hi Phyllis R,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review.
Your opinion matter to us so we are glad Revathi was able to assist you well. We hope you love you will love your order when they arrive. Thank you for being a valued customer.

Printerpix Team

Do not ever trust this company. They need to go out of business.

By Greg p.

I bought a Groupon for a blanket and I have spent hours and hours trying to upload pictures then move them over to the blanket but if you want to change the pictures around you can't it screws everything up. I want to print text in the middle of the blanket and it is tiny. This is the hardest worst site I have ever been on to order something like this. I think Groupon needs to quit offering deals for them. It keeps telling me it is saving my stuff and I can add more later but I don't know where the heck it is saving it! I am VERY frustrated and about to give up!!

By Melody B.

It's under cusions! The answer to your question is 2000! Works perfectly!

By Mimi P.

Every time I call It rings twice then this loud screeching noise comes on

By Estrella V.

I have tried MANY times to get a $78.00 refund that I was promised nearly 3 years ago. Isn't it time??? I will NEVER order from this company again. Sorry customer service. Lots of promises, NO action. Count me out Groupon should be ashamed to promote this company. Makes me question them as well. Expensive lesson learned!

By Lorie Y.

Dear Gailanne M, Thank you for your message, We can see that your order has gone through on the exact same day " 62628403". If there's is anything else we can do for you, we kindly request you if can you email us at resolutions@printerpix.co.uk with your order number so that we can assist you further as we do take each customer feedback very seriously and will do our best to resolve this issue as soon as we can. Kind Regards PrinterpixTeam

By Nani G., PrinterPix Representative

Dear Tracy M., We are sorry to hear your concern but please be reassured that we are here to help. However, as no other information about your order was given in this review, we cannot have a look at it to resolve the issue now. If the issue has not been fixed yet, we kindly request you to email us at resolutions@printerpix.co.uk with your order number and the issue so we can assist you further as we do take each customer feedback very seriously and will do our best to resolve this issue as soon as we can. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always here to help. Kind Regards Printerpix Team

By Nani G., PrinterPix Representative

I am facing the same issue as well, nor can I get through to customer service!

By misty k.

Hey Virginia! Email us at contactus@printerpix.com and we'll make sure it gets there in time.

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

It shouldn't be! You can contact us at social@printerpix.com and we can take a look at it for you. Tell 'em Jeremy sent you. :)

By No O., PrinterPix Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PrinterPix staff and other customers.

PrinterPix?