Review of PrinterPix

Tel: 1-888-322-6733
contactus@printerpix.com

sherryc61
12/14/17

Coupon deal, spent time producing 3 photo and received them after a month. The books were printed in the wrong order, starting with the last page printed first. Doesn't sound bad, right? WRONG, the photo books were gifts for my grandchildren for Christmas. The order of the book was categorized according to the travel time line with headings according to the place, time etc. Contacted Printerpix immediately which they produce a ticket number for the customer service to investigate the matter. I sent photos of the books as requested immediately and have not heard another word. I have contacted online chat, email and phoned without resolving the problem. I did file a complaint with BBB with regards to the company and their practices. I will pursue other avenues to hopefully resolve.

janiceh71
12/13/17

Ordered a canvas print with one of their coupons, was sent the wrong canvas. Not my photo at all, someone else's. Worst Customer Service ever. Can not get a refund. Did not get what I ordered. Stay away.

sharong112
12/13/17

Bought a groupon and spent two weeks doing my book only to find out it was the wrong book but correct size AND they can't change it. The only difference in the cover. Have you ever heard anything more ridiculous? All customer service does is say, I'm sorry" DON'T USE EVEN IF YOU HAVE A GROUPON. Save yourself the migraine.

sarahr167
12/12/17

My personalized blanket was printed incorrectly. I contacted the company multiple times and sent pictures of the error. The only response I ever got one was saying this is a "busy time of year" for them and I never got any other reply. It's been over a month now. They also charged way too much for basic shipping, $25 for a light blanket that probably actually cost $5 to mail.

tracyk45
12/12/17

I am horribly disappointed the PrinterPix customer service. I placed an order for a metal print on 11/28. Received a package from them on 12/8 containing someone elses order. I called, explained the issue and was told I must send a pic of what I received before they could resubmit my order to be corrected. I told them I would send the pic right away (it was sent immediately following the phone call) and explained multiple times that the corrected order MUST be received by Thurs 12/14. I called today 12/12 to check on the status and was told my order had not been resubmitted yet but they would do it right away and could not give me a timeline for when it would be received. When I spoke to them on Friday they said it would be a right turn around to get it by Thurs so I can only imagine since it was not placed until 4 days later and with the refusal to give me anything more than we will get it to you as soon as possible that I will not have it in time to give it to my out of town family member. If you are considering using PrinterPix save yourself a lot of frustration and order from a different company who will make you a priority when they mess up your order (I once had a Shutterfly order arrive damaged and they made sure I received a replacement the next day!)

kurtd30
12/12/17

Even though I read the bad reviews I figured I would still give it a try. STUPID ME. I placed an ordered for a photo mug back in November. 1st I NEVER received any email confirmation from them for my order. Giving them the benefit of the doubt I waited a few weeks. It's been now a month later so I've called. 25 minute wait to find out they had no record of my order so they asked me to email them a copy of my paypal receipt, and I was assured they would take care of this xmas present. so I emailed. A week later I have rec'd no response, so I called again. Yet another 20 minute wait to get ahold of someone. During him looking up me up , he HANGS up on me!!! WTF... so now as I'm typing I;m calling again and have been on hold for almost 10 minutes now. Not sure if I will ever get my order..... Can't believe these guys are in business . It's a shame cuz they have some cool products

jenniw14
12/11/17

This website is horrendous and so is the customer service. Slowest calendar website I have ever used, and I have used a number of them. I bought calendars from Groupon and the codes wouldn't work, even though they were not expired and were for the correct items. I went to the live chat, where it was a two hour wait to get a representative, and then I was put on hold for a very long time. When I asked the representative if he was still there, he disconnected. I wasn't able to log in with the Facebook anymore after that, and then when I used my email and password to log in, all of my saved projects were not there. I complained on Facebook, but still no response. They should not be allowed to run a business this way. I would give zero stars or negative stars if it was an option.

hannahs90
12/11/17

I recently ordered an item to give as a Christmas gift. The item was sent in a flimsy envelope and arrived torn/bent and damaged. There was no way I could gift it. I contacted customer service immediately and did not hear back for a week, when I was told I would have a response in under 24 hours. I contacted them a second time and it took them 5 days to respond. Instead of granting a refund as I requested, they insisted on reprinting the item I had ordered and said they would ship it to me in 5-7 business days...that was 19 days ago. I still have not received any correspondence from them so I just called their customer service number, after spending 35 minutes on hold I was connected to a call center that was so loud I could hardly hear the man who was trying to assist me. My conversation with him lasted all of 3 minutes, he assured me my item was about to be shipped and said he put a note in the system. What a chore this gift has been! I went through Groupon, thinking this would be a nice simple gift but boy was I wrong. Don't order from PrinterPix unless you want a headache!

ninab40
12/11/17

Just don't order from these guys, just don't! I asked, before I placed my order, will it be here by xy date? They said yup, no problem, just pay for rush shipping. So I did! Sooo much money, but I really needed it done. Then I saw my order is stuck in production, so I again reached out and I was told they expedited it and it will be here on time. Well, it's not! I was literally lied to twice! Now I have to leave to visit family without the gifts that I ordered through Printerpix. Just horrible!!!

cristinai7
12/10/17

Do yourself favor, this is a web scam, a waste of time and a totally fraud page. Do not buy from this web site, they are thief's. they don't even have the option to ship to USA.

johns2041
12/10/17

I used the Groupon thinking I could save some money on a gift. I trusted it would be somewhat reputable since it was through Groupon, but I was mistaken. They took more money out of my account then they were supposed to and you can only cancel your order by phone within 24 hours. I canceled it and 1 month later my money was returned when they said it would be 7-14 days. When I called a third time to figure out why my money hadnt been refunded my number had been blocked by there customer service department. I called from another phone and they answered. I also had multiple customer service representatives tell me the servers were down, or my bank was the problem. It took me going through visa and showing my emails to them to finally get my money taken out by them. I should have done more research on the company.

sirenas1
12/9/17

I wouldnt even give one star but had to!
I recently bought 2 groupon vouchers to printer pix
When i went to use one of them says already used. Good luck reaching anyone to get help!
Live chat noone chats
Phone takes min 25 min for anyone and once on a waste of time and rude
And email its been weeks yet to get a resolution. They leave brief general responses that have nothing to do with what i need
To date i cannot use that other voucher. The two companies keep tossing me back to the other. It shoukd not be the customer solving it i dont get paid they do!

Most recently after my 30 min wait for the one voucher that my order did come thru. The item came out wrong. The photo printed on top of the paw for my pet blanket. Partly because their website is terrible in trying to know what you are doing however when i confirmed my item was correct.
They tell me its how i submitted it. And they will give me a so called deal which comes out to 2.50 less than my original price of voucher and shipping! Please dont do me any favors! They say thats the best they can do.
I ask to speak to a manager. Here is the kicker the woman comes back on and says her manager is missing and i cant speak to one. I tell her legally there has to be a manager on site at all times. i will wait. Finally someone claiming to be a manager gets on and was no help also! Would not make good for the item in any way. Never have i seen such terrible service! My two fold issues unresolved to date.

I will say the item would have been nice quality if dont correctly.
I think they are a fraud! It took many weeks to arrive
Shipping is expensive be careful you have no way of knowing the cost when putchasing groupon or in their (printer pix) website until the sale is going thru

haleyk10
12/8/17

I bought a $7 groupon thinking it would be a great gift for Christmas; I thought WRONG!! Their website is the most ridiculous thing EVER. I tried creating a blanket and it wouldn't even let me design the way I wanted the blanket.Wouldn't recommend this website to my worst enemy!

kylem104
12/8/17

I started an order on Pirnter PIx, and got the feeling that I should read the reviews before spending nearly $30 on a shipping charge. I opened a new tab, read the reviews and decided not to use them, and closed out of their website. THEN I get an email, not ten minutes later, with an order confirmation. I called them IMMEDIATELY to cancel the order, and was told I would be refunded in 10-14 business days. Here it is, a month later, and I still havent received a refund, or any product. THIS WEBSITE IS THE WORST and they literally steal from prospective customers. DO NOT USE

jenniferk158
12/7/17

I ordered on groupon thinking this would make a great Christmas gift. NO! This blanket was so small it was literally the size of a shirt!! How embarrassing and such a waste of money! Very disappointed!

donaldd70

Worst ever.
Website would not allow me to create the blanket I purchased on Groupon. Tried to get a hold of someone for almost a week and never got a response. I am attempting to get a refund but to this day, I have been unable to speak with anyone.

Please don't use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blairw14
12/7/17

I bought a groupon for a product. They will not recognize my groupon. I emailed them and got a response 4 days later wanting a pdf copy of the groupon. I sent it to them and 5 days later, still no response. I am on hold with them, have been for over 45 minutes. They have no option for customer service, just for ordering new stuff and checking on an order. I am also trying to get ahold of them via their online chat and have been waiting on that for 30 minutes and it says there is still 45 people ahead of me. This is ridiculous. There attitude is they have my money and don't really care if I get a product or not.

melisar5
12/7/17

My blood is boiling!!! I put an order Nov. 27 for greeting card. When I put the order in, it says an error. Put an order again and it went through. 2 orders came and received! Which I only need one. Talked to customer service to ask for refund of the second order! She said they cant give me the refund because its already delivered!! Its not even my fault!!!! Its your system! This company take advantage of people! Error to charge as much as they want!!! Stay away from this company!! Not worth it!!!

nidiam2
12/7/17

I purchased two throws, one was fine the other defective. I also purchased a voucher for a throw pillow to "create later" as they say. The voucher code they sent does not work and one of the throw has a white line going through it. I have emailed them numerous times, sat on hold on their 1-800# for over an hour twice and nothing. Terrible company, terrible customer service, ripoffs!!

melissam243
12/6/17

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. They refuse to get back to my emails, and when I call im on hold for 40 minutes, and then they doing nothing to help me. My canvas came out way too dark to even see. The woman working for there customer service refused to acknowledge that my picture was too dark and made me resend and resend it, and reuses to send me a good one. Dont use them. ever.

kellyf78
12/6/17

I received my slate pictures and they were broken. I purchased the product through Groupon and the only response that I can get from these people is " please verify your address" Don't waste your money they are horrible in returning emails and the product is not worth the aggravation. I also went to their facebook page and you cannot not leave a review or a comment.

angelae45
12/6/17

No customer support. I waiting in the chat box for 5 hours to get help...none. I emailed them...no response. No phone number provided.
Not a secure website.
Not a functioning website (often breaks down).

Tip for consumers: Don't use them. There are plenty of good photo websites out there.

janetg69
12/5/17

I received someone elses blanket and now i have been calling and waiting on the phone and chat for more than an hour and nothing! I am having to call my bank to reverse the charges as there is no way to communicate with anyone in this place even via email.. not working

jamiej54
12/5/17

I ordered a blanket (50x60)in october that i needed by november 3rd. It finally came nov. 22nd. It measured 29x39. I had to call 10 times and email in several pics of me measuring the towel they sent me because they didnt believe me and kept hanging up on me. They finally agreed to remake for me. Now its dec. 5th (over a month after i needed the blanket) and STILL NOTHING. Tried to charge me yet ANOTHER 25 dollars for shipping because of their mess up. WTF SERIOUSLY????
called and just get hung up on now. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE A DIFFERENT SITE!!!

carlas70
12/5/17

I am not the person to write reviews for a website, this may be my first BAD review I have ever done. Below I attached the email I sent to the company complaining and they still haven't done anything! They have the worst customer service! it seems like only 2 people work in the chat because every time I get on chat I talk to the exact same people and they both tell me basically the exact same thing. I am actually on chat with them right now and it has probably been over 20 minutes trying to get a refund for my order and all Riya can tell me is "Please give me a moment" I am so upset, I really thought this would be a trusted company since I bought the voucher from Groupon.

I made an order on 11/15 was supposed to receive my package on 11/25. The package was not received 11/25 and I was being understandable because of holidays etc. it may be late. On Monday 11/27 I get on chat with Printerpix to see if they have any information about the package because I get on DHL to track it every single day. The lady which I cannot remember her name and I'm sorry it might've been Riya she sent me an automated message looked like and said that it could take up to 15 days to process the order and shipping and everything which was is what is disclosed in the email you send with my tracking information etc. The same day 11/27 I call DHL to know more information with the tracking number and the representative who helped me, told me allow it 2 more days to see if you receive it. If not, you need to contact the company you ordered from. Today it has been over 15 days since I ordered my package and I have still NOT yet received it. Today I get on chat AGAIN with Printerpix to say the same thing and say that it has been 15 days and Sachin (representative's name) gives me the tracking number, the link to DHL & a screen shot of what I can already see on my computer. I tell her/he that I can see that and that's not what I need help with is with my package that hasn't been received in over 15 days and I still don't have it. I don't know for how long I have been on this chat for but every time I say something the person on the other end takes over 5 minutes to reply which is not acceptable because if I was the one that didn't reply in less than 5 minutes they would already close the chat. This is not acceptable AT ALL. I have been patient and understanding for too long and I am still not receiving a resolution. I need this matter to be taken care of and in another and better way then your Chat representatives. WOW just talking about not answering and Sachin just left the chat without asking anything or knowing if that was all.

Our customer service department went through a major rehaul. I'm in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly. If anyone still reads this and is questioning themselves on if they should order from us, you can shoot me a private message and I'll address all of your concerns.

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]

This should answer your question: http://www.printerpix.com/image-resolution/

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]

Strange, it never happens to me. If you're having any issues, just message me with your email and the issue.

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]

Right now we are running a sale. So at the checkout page, there should be a promo code already in there. To use the Groupon promotional code, you have to take the existing one out.

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]

I am facing the same issue as well, nor can I get through to customer service!

By misty k.

Hey Virginia! Email us at contactus@printerpix.com and we'll make sure it gets there in time.

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]

It shouldn't be! You can contact us at social@printerpix.com and we can take a look at it for you. Tell 'em Jeremy sent you. :)

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]

As many as you would like! Normally you can fit 10 decent-sized photos on a blanket that size, but if you want 20 smaller photos you could do that as well!

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]

We are actually discontinuing our 8.5 x 11, so please pick ANY photo book you would like and we will make sure to honor the value of your Groupon. Just give us an email at contactus@printerpix.com and put the photo book you would like in your cart. Tell them Jeremy sent you and we will get it handled. Sorry for the disappointing news.

By No O. [PrinterPix Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the PrinterPix staff and other customers.

15 Photos for PrinterPix