Review of PrinterPix

Tel: 1-888-322-6733
contactus@printerpix.com

nigelb48
7/13/18

I used them for a number of photo books and metal prints. Because it was a great deal on Groupon, I went ahead and purchased voucher's for 8 photo books and at least two dozen metal prints. Their photo books are mediocre quality - I can get better quality printing my photos at home on ordinary photocopy paper. Their website is difficult to use, and it lost one of my photo books after I had spent at least 8 hours creating it). The packaging of their metal prints was so poor that four of my six 20 by 24-inch prints arrived damaged. And then I was forced to spend the next 6 weeks jumping through hoops before they would replace them. And when they made a mistake with the replacement prints, they refused to take responsibility.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them, regardless of the price.

jeanan
7/10/18

I recently bought a groupon photo book set for my wedding photos and spent nearly 23 hours total designing them to perfection. After I submitted my order, I read some reviews and nearly threw up from the stress. I was incredibly surprised when they arrived not only early, but EXACTLY as they showed on the site. I know with a lot of reviews, this isn't normally heard but WELL DONE! I am so happy with the books and my family loved them. Thank you!

michaelf548
7/6/18

tried many, many times overr 3 days to place my order. Both online chat and telephone customer service was very bad. Language was just a portion of the problem.

Finally gave up. Will not try again

michaelal10
6/28/18

I purchased a Groupon for 2 blankets. When redeeming the groupon's, the website was very difficult to use. once I placed the order the shipping rates were terribly outrageous (especially once I saw how small the package was) The product was sub-standard. The design on the blankets was so off centers, the pictures had lines thru them like they didn't smooth the fabric prior to printing. And where the picture was off center, the white portion was stained with what looks like over spray. I filed a complaint and have not heard anything back. I have ordered from another company - very well known - and the product was awesome. The difference is night and day. Spend a little more and get a quality product. Even at a groupon price, this product is overpriced and a waste of money. Order elsewhere.

michelek81
6/26/18

I baught a voucher from printerpix for a canvas. I later realized i was not going need it. I called for refund. Never used or made canvas. So its just a matter of cash refund. I was told 7-10 days. Its now been over 3 wks. Im still dealing with these $#*!s who barely speak English. Every time i call they tell me the same thing. "Give it another day or two" and when i ask to speak to supervisor they say they are in different building dealing with other phone calls. I said to guy, so you guys get alot of complaints then. He said yes. Lol well i left my number and supervisor never called. I called following day finally got supervisor who told me a BS story. That hes going to get hold of bank n make sure money in refunded within 48hrs. I told him if not i will be filing a fraud complaint.

synthiar2
6/26/18

I bought a coupon for two photo books. They did not acknowledge the first book I created and then the second book I created they kept trying to charge me. I called their, "Customer Service" line. BIG JOKE. They never sent be another voucher for the books I had already paid for and didn't get. Then I kept getting email reminders to finish my project. When I would hit the finish project, they kept trying to charge me again. I just went ahead and paid for it again as I had spent so much time designing my books. I will NEVER use them again!!!

bobp183
6/21/18

I bought a GROUPON on line from a company, PRINTERPIX, that advertised 2 16x20 metal prints for $25. I thought that was a great price, since I had ordered from other sites in the past, I placed my order and waited approx. 3 weeks for my product to arrive. When the prints arrived, I thought the package looked a bit thin. I opened it and there were both prints on alluminum less than a 1/16 of an inch thick and of such poor quality I would not give them away. I guess the old saying is right you get LESS than what you paid for. I will never order from this company again.

kristinw56
6/20/18

I've read so many negative reviews. I have nothing but good things to say about this co. Purchased a groupon. Ordered two metal prints. While creating my projects, I was alerted by Printerpix that my photo has low resolution and may be blurry when printed. I opted to stay with one that was lo res and ordered a second pix that was high res. My order was received a few weeks after it was placed. The quality is beautiful! The colors ( ocean scenes) are breathtaking. The order came packaged perfectly and not damaged at all. 1 hour after opening the box they are both hanging prominently on my wall. Thank you printerpix, will be ordering from you again real soon!

nikir18
6/20/18

Ordered voucher on living social and then made it on their site. 2 of the pictures all professional said resolution is poor but actually came out great when printed so I'd just ignore the warning. I did have pictures with the sure constantly swapping around the pictures when I tried editing other parts of it and ended up actually putting a picture twice when this happened right before checkout and I didn't notice. They say they will email you when item shipped but I never got an email and I was supposed to have the item by Father's day due to when I ordered it. The site said dispatched but nothing else. I didn't receive it by Father's day so I printed the preview and gave that with a note that it was arriving shortly. I tried contacting them on two occasions and only got a response the second time but they did let me know the item had shipped apologized and gave me a tracking number. The item came in that day (today) 2 days after it was supposed to arrive but in the end the blanket was amazing quality and with the trouble. I was able to get over all the customer service and site issues once I saw the product. Though I do wish the living social mentioned the outrageous shipping costs. After shipping was included it was only a few cents cheaper than Walmart. But again the quality and overall product are with out a doubt worth it.

johnp1144
6/16/18

I've ordered a couple times now caving into their cheap prices.
Both times the order came way late, damaged and after (seriously) months of trying to get customer service to give me the time of day, I received replacements. Of those replacements 2 prints were again damaged and I had to do the process again. One one order for Christmas I finally received no damaged items in June! So if you got time and patience for a cheap product knock yourself out. So many other good options but many after reading reviews are the same crapshoot. Good Luck

gilliand10
6/15/18

Ive had serious problems with this company I got a Groupon for my birthday from a friend and I am unable to redeem my coupon, I have called multiple times my coupon expires tomorrow and we were supposed to help me

sw136
6/14/18

Bought a Groupon, attempted to upload my pics, all of them had the error of "resolution is poor" although they are all professional pics.
They don't open until 9am EST and I wanted to have this project finished before I started work. I decided to look online and see if there was something I could do to expedite things while waiting for them to open.
Then I read all the poor reviews and I give up, I just lost money and now have to go with plan B for Father's Day :-(

connieh124
6/11/18

I had a good experience with this company. I created 2 picture mosaic blankets and received emails that they were sent. When I received them I was well pleased with one but the other had a couple pictures that were offset. I sent an email to the customer support and received a reply a couple days later apologizing for the problem and asking me to send them a picture of it. I did and they replied to me to keep the blanket and go back on the website and recreate the blanket and then reply to them that it was done. I did as they asked and in a few days received their reply that it had been updated and I would receive an email when it was shipped. It was all done as they said and the blanket was sent that was perfect and I was not charged for it and was told to just keep the first one. I was very satisfied with their resolution and their communication. Being patient and working with them has shown good fruit of resolution to my situation and problem. That is why I have them a 5 star. I loved the end result of the blankets and they worked very well with me.

anonymousa166
6/11/18

I recently ordered from printerpix and honestly I was a little nervous after I hadnt placed my order because I was reading all of the reviews that people were leaving here and let me tell you in all honesty, theyre not paying me to say this, Im not a robot. I am genuinely satisfied with this order. I placed the order on 5/28/18 and received it 6/9/18 and I paid for standard shipping. The only issue I had was I didnt get the tracking number email but when I emailed customer support they got back to me within the hour and were extremely helpful. Thank you printerpix for my amazing order.

danw241
6/6/18

I bought a Groupon deal and then when directed to the Printerpix site it was very confusing and they basically charged me AGAIN and then gave me the wrong item (and only 1)....when I had paid the same price for 10 on the Groupon site. When I called to resolve the issue the guy was reading me the "rules" like a zombie and offered NO resolve on the matter. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

rebeccau8
6/3/18

I am so glad I didnt read the reviews first or I wouldnt have ordered. I ordered my blankets knowing full well what size I was getting because the dimensions were POSTED on the website. I ordered on a Thursday and received my correct products by the next Friday. I was surprised at how fast they came. PLUS the blankets were gorgeous! I couldnt believe how well they came out.

erikao8
5/11/18

This is the worst company ever and I will never use them or Groupon, for that matter, ever again!! First, I ordered the mink blankets and upon arrival, I was astounded to see that they were the size of nothing more than a large hand towel. Unfortunately, I still had a Groupon for 9- 10x10 Canvas prints that I had purchased before receiving the "blankets". When trying to redeem the canvas prints, neither Groupon nor this horrible company called Printerpix would provide instructions on how to redeem. After multiple attempts of placing the order using my Groupon, I called Printerpix, but to no avail. I was placed on hold multiple times (at least 30 minutes each time) and even disconnected at times. After trying chat several times, the two reps assured me the issue was resolved. After attempting to place the order again with no success, I sent two emails (including screenshots of the error message and my groupon) and never received a response. After a week, I called back and was connected to a person that was EXTREMELY RUDE and even asked if I was driving and listening to him! He told me that I needed remove the items from my cart and start over. I've never received such HORRIBLE Customer Service if you want to call it that. I told him that I would attempt to replace the order and if it didnt work I would call back and speak to a supervisor. Within five minutes, I removed the items from my cart, and replaced the order AGAIN!! Of course, it didnt work and I called back immediately and was connected to the absolute worst representative EVER!! I insisted on speaking with a supervisor and he stated repeatedly that he could not do that and that ALL of the supervisors where on the phone. He was the most absurd person I've had to deal with in this aspect. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN AND SHAME ON YOU GROUPON for subjecting your customers to this place. Please don't waste your time or money on this place.

yasmina17
5/11/18

I paid for 2 day delivery.
They shipped my package on Thursday afternoon.
Here i am thinking i will receive it on Saturday just on time for mothers day, WRONG!!!!!
I will receive it on Monday, a day AFTER mothers day!
I called customer service... the lady who answered said she will give me a refund if my package does not get here by Sunday and on top of that... she will call Fed Ex to see if they can push up the package to Saturday.
I call AGAIN, in the afternoon to check the status.
Well, the supervisor "Vinodo" said, that the notes from the rep did not state that they would give me a refund for the 2 day shipping!
So here you go guys, Im here without my mothers gift, without my sisters gift (for my nieces to give to their mom since there little), AND without recovering my "TWO" day shipping money!
Horrible experience!
If i could give Printer Pix no stars i would, because even one start speaks to highly of them.

sylviac54
5/8/18

I had the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service and product experience with this company. I ordered 2 separate blankets in time for Mother's Day. To ensure that there would be NO errors, I triple checked that I didn't order the same blanket. When my orders came, GUESS WHAT, THE SAME BLANKETS. I tried to contact customer service via email, phone, and chat. And neither option was ANY help. So, now my mother WON'T have her Mother's Day gift. This whole experience was a great DISAPPOINTMENT. The blanket that did arrive was ok. But, I wouldn't advise dealing with a company with such poor customer service skills.

timp97
5/2/18

I purchased a Groupon recently. The Groupon was for a $5 metal print. I attempted to redeem it the same day I purchased it, which was a Sunday. No go. I attempted calling Printerpix, what a fiasco that was!! On my fourth attempt, which included over a half hour of wait time, I spoke to a gentleman who said "sometimes they take a day". Great. That information would've come in VERY handy at purchase. I attempted to redeem it a day or two later as per the rep's advice. No go again. I called again and had to wait again. Not fun. Second time I was advised to try a different browser. I tried that. No go. At that point my frustration level was maxed out for a $5 purchase.

I sent two emails to Printerpix to this effect. The response I got? Crickets.

Tip for consumers: Stay away. Worst retail experience I've had in a very long time.

kathrynh57
4/30/18

I ordered a book. They quickly sent the book. HOWEVER it was not my book. I called to have the book corrected they said to email the company. I emailed the company and that has just sent me in circles. They do not care about the costumer.

roxannaw2
4/19/18

After numerous unanswered emails, 2 calls to customer service where they said they would send me an email with a work around to the shipping charges (never received those emails) and groupon's tedious return policy, I have decided this company has become more trouble than they are worth. They refused to honor the 9.95 shipping charge they have on their own website. I think it's devious sales practices. Avoid this company.

nikkkiec
4/15/18

My grandmother bought me a couple different things on here after my weeding.They took the money and she never could upload the pictures to make anything.This is stealing.

kristens91
4/12/18

My issue was unable to be resolved with multiple communications. I ordered 3 ornaments and only received one. They wanted to charge me shipping for the remaining two which I was not happy about but willing to do, but they could never pull it together to get my product to me. Rip off.

kerryj19
4/11/18

The proof that the screen shows is NOT what they send you. Their customer service sucks! One of the worst companies I have ever ordered from! Save your money!

Helpful answer -1

Our customer service department went through a major rehaul. I'm in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly. If anyone still reads this and is questioning themselves on if they should order from us, you can shoot me a private message and I'll address all of your concerns.

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

If you are still having issues you can private message me and I will attempt to help you.

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

This should answer your question: http://www.printerpix.com/image-resolution/

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

Strange, it never happens to me. If you're having any issues, just message me with your email and the issue.

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

Right now we are running a sale. So at the checkout page, there should be a promo code already in there. To use the Groupon promotional code, you have to take the existing one out.

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

I am facing the same issue as well, nor can I get through to customer service!

By misty k.

Hey Virginia! Email us at contactus@printerpix.com and we'll make sure it gets there in time.

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

It shouldn't be! You can contact us at social@printerpix.com and we can take a look at it for you. Tell 'em Jeremy sent you. :)

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

As many as you would like! Normally you can fit 10 decent-sized photos on a blanket that size, but if you want 20 smaller photos you could do that as well!

By No O., PrinterPix Representative

We are actually discontinuing our 8.5 x 11, so please pick ANY photo book you would like and we will make sure to honor the value of your Groupon. Just give us an email at contactus@printerpix.com and put the photo book you would like in your cart. Tell them Jeremy sent you and we will get it handled. Sorry for the disappointing news.

By No O., PrinterPix Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PrinterPix staff and other customers.

16 Photos for PrinterPix