Canvas & Decor

Canvas & Decor has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 3,248 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Canvas & Decor most frequently mention customer service, final product and metal prints.Canvas & Decor ranks 6th among Photo Printing sites.

3,112

• Customer service was excellent and answered my multiple emails almost immediately.
  • I love the site and have used you for all my previous canvas prints.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Canvas & Decor?

“The Absolute Best!”

Sheldon S.
12/4/20

Just received a big order from CanvasNDecor. Oh my! They worked with me on converting a photo I took into a split canvas for above our bed. It was taken on the Firehole River in Yellowstone National Park during a pandemic-inspired trip mid-October. They also worked with me on how I wanted the canvas split. Received it yesterday, and it is truly awesome. Colors and detail are perfect. These folks deliver above and beyond what you will expect!

“System is not flexible in setting 2 addresses, for...”

arthur m.
4/8/20

System is not flexible in setting 2 addresses, for billing and shipping. Also, it didn't accepted discount coupon. I don't know about quality of the prints yet. Will leave feedback as soon i see the prints

Reviews (3,248)

customer service (50) canvas prints (36)
sheldons52
December 4th, 2020

kevinl1043
Kevin L.
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

I love their products and their quality is second to none. Their prices are still very competitive, although there are other companies that have become slightly less expensive. I will continue to use their services as their customer service is also very impressive. Especially when having to deal with changes in online placed orders. Thank you Canvas and Decor in London, Ontario!

maximiliany
Maximilian Y.
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great service overall and great print quality. My only criticism is the rather long production time. I live and pick up in London and it usually takes 2-3 weeks until products are ready. I'd appreciate a quicker process very much.
Thanks for your consideration, have a good day.
Max

morganc108
Morgan c.
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great reviews, excited to see the product, and good prices. Only detriment was that your website is not very mobile-friendly.

lenj7
Len J.
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

Absolutely amazing experience, Very professional, the communication was excellent and the end product was stunning way better than expected. I would recommend Canvas and decor to anyone . I'm left with a great feeling as this order was a gift for my daughter and she loved it!!!

Thanks to the staff Great work !!!!!!

arthurm279
arthur m.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

System is not flexible in setting 2 addresses, for billing and shipping.

karenf721
Karen F.
March 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Ordering was easy. However, when it came time for the checkout section, I discovered there were extra shipping fees because I live in a rural area. I thought I was getting free shipping but that was not the case. We have Purolator and many other couriers that deliver to my town. Canada Post is not the quickest, but I wasn't left with much of a choice.

kuppersb
Kuppers B.
March 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Overall good. The backing for the wall mount has gotten heavier as compared to my previous order.
Since they were so light I could mount them with tape as I don't want to drill into my walls.
I will see how it goes.
Also, I made a mistake and ordered the metal stand. It broke within the first few minutes.
I forgot to click my choice of mounts. My bad but product does not hold up.
Lastly, I keep seeing that if I spend a certain amount of money, I would get a free picture. Never happened!!

jaimelyni
JaimeLyn I.
April 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to use system. Lots of options to pick exactly what I want!
Shipping was quick, and everything was so carefully packaged.
So impressed with this company and their service!! Three other friends have already placed orders after seeing mine!

paulf624
Paul F.
June 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to use website allowed for input into the final product. Very happy with the canvasses we had produced Look fantastic. Would recommend canvas and decor

andyj118
Andy J.
May 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

I've used this company before and the prints turned out great! I had a metal panorama made and it is absolutely awesome! Thanks everyone.

brendav40
Brenda V.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

We are VERY happy with our picture! It turned out even better than what we had hoped for. The colours are true to the originals and there is no distortion considering we ordered such a large custom print (54' x 36).

We will definitely use Canvas n' Decor again, and recommend them to our friends and family.

amandah706
Amanda H.
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

Simple! Great customer service when I reached out with questions. Order was a gift so have not taken the plastic off to completely judge quality but it looks great so far!

chrisw601
chris W.
June 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Always always order from you guys and we have never been disappointed nor waited beyond a reasonable time. Thanks again

rebekahg27
Rebekah G.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Delivery was quite late, but otherwise a great product! Just as promised. It made a wonderful Mother's Day gift.

jadea29
Rebecca L.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

The only thing I had a problem with is that the money was taken from my account BEFORE the order was confirmed.

I waited very excitedly for almost a week before getting an email telling me there was an issue downloading the image - I resent it, but it seemed weird to me they'd take the money out of my account 4-5 business days before downloading/checking the image received.

After that, however, there was no hitch, shipping was amazingly quick, and the product AMAZES me!! I can't stop staring at it and it looks amazing despite my predisposition to canvas. It looks JUST like a photograph!!

valerip3
Valeri P.
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great customer service. Products are high quality. Packaged for shipping was thought out and well done. Thank you!

candyp36
Candy P.
August 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

Fast response when contacted and fast delivery once production finished. Took a bit longer to receive (21 days) than website says (5-7 business days) but maybe website is not updated with COVID delays. Final product looked great. I would recommend and buy from them again.

adamh403
Adam H.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

I am so impressed with the canvas I ordered, and the free 8x8 metal picture that came along with the promotion. You can tell they take great pride and care in their work. This is 100% a professionally made product. It is sturdy, looks great, and it was wrapped with great care. I will absolutely without a doubt order another in the future.

sundeshr
Sundesh R.
May 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Simple and efficient web site layout and navigation - easy to visualize my product. Only improvement would be a Comment field to add any special instructions.

derekd442
Derek D.
December 8th, 2019
Verified purchase

Fantastic company and great product! As a wildlife photographer I rely on color accuracy and I have ordered 10 of these now for myself and customers... each one has been 100% perfect! Shipping materials are above anyone else, with corner protection and each canvas shrink wrapped for extra protection, with heavy cardboard boxes... Price is also excellent! I shop no where else for canvas, and my customers are always thrilled with the final product!

dorisp82
Doris P.
August 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great site. Easy to use. You can see the canvas image prior to completion. Quality of product is excellent. This is our third time ordering. Highly recommended. Will order again in the future.

johannav18
Johanna V.
January 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

Canvas & Decor is quick and easy to use. They provide fantastic products that are exactly what you ask for!

jeanettee28
Jeanette E.
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

Delivery was not stated when product are ordered. I have to send email to ask when the product be delivered.

susant176
Susan T.
April 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

Referral depends on quality of the product, but the shopping experience was good - simple website, easy to use, intuitive

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Canvas & Decor staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canvas & Decor?

Have a question about Canvas & Decor?