Review of Collage.com

Tel: 1-888-797-1902
contact@collage.com

leticiam27
5/15/19

I received my Beautiful Blanket better then expected. Amazing Customer service great job collage.com

vanesab1
5/14/19

They did an amazing job. Out blanket came out so beautiful. i will definitely re order in the future. !

alexl331
5/10/19

My name is Alex LaRossa I just wanted to say you guys have the best customer service ever and I'm going to recommend you guys to everyone who I know who needs anything made and I give you guys a 5 star rating. I just ordered 2 blankets for my girlfriend and one for me. The guy frank who I spoked with on the phone was so helpful.

rubig2
5/10/19

I ordered a personalized blanket for mother's day and it came in yesterday. Shipping was punctual, just as the website said. The pictures look great and the blanket is super soft! 10/10 would use again.

clintf13
5/9/19

So happy with my purchase and experience with your company! Kudos to all that make it happen and wish there were more company like yours. Software can make the meek look like a pro! Thanks again

ashleyr257
5/8/19

We ordered last minute mother's day gifts and not only were they reasonably priced, but the blankets turned out beautiful and were delivered two days prior to original delivery date. This company has definitely earned our future business and we will spread the word to others as well!!!

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Ashley, this is Shell with Collage.com. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I am always so overjoyed reading comments like these! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!
brittneym41
5/7/19

My blanket came in. Exactly what I order. Looked even better then online. Almost cried when I received it. Will be the best Mother's Day gift ever .& the package arrived here earlier then when expected. Will most definitely be ordering another one soon!

christinem432
5/4/19

I ordered a Sherpa blanket thinking it would be more plush and snuggly than the standard fleece. Although the photo images look good, the quality of the actual Sherpa blanket was very disappointing. It was very chintzy and not worth the extra money. The Sherpa looks like glorified fleece. Big mistake on my part. A rip off to customers on their part. DISAPPOINTING

ryeshaf
5/2/19

I placed and order on April 27th and received my blanket today May 2nd(quicker than I expected) and I must say I am flabbergasted! The outcome was so amazing and the blanket is so soft!! I'm in love!!! Definitely 5stars!!!!

courtneyc147
5/2/19

Thank you for the beautiful mothers day gift i ordered for my mom. It turned out amazing! She is going to love it!

chrisv160
4/30/19

My girlfriend bought a phone case for me not too long ago and I get so many people asking about it! (It's protective too dropped several times never broke!) She also bought a book full of pictures of our memories and it couldn't have been better! I figured why not and bought a phone case for her of course the thing came out perfect! Definitely a keeper website for your special someone can't wait to buy more things on here! 10/10 rating you HAVE to try this!!!!!

abigailb45
4/29/19

I'm absolutely in love with my blanket my daughter loves it as well she wants to take it everywhere we go so since this one is a little too big I ordered a smaller one jst for her thank you so much I am definitely keep ordering from you guys

patriciah413
4/26/19

LIFE CHANGING MASTERPIECES OF LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY VERY SKILLFULLY SATISFIED OPEN MINDED TO PLEASE THE CUSTOMER AT ANY COSTS THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING SERVICES

mandyc57
4/16/19

Our 9 1/2 year old English Mastiff passed away last week and I was very upset and decided to order some photo blankets as a surprise for my husband and kids. When I placed my order, as you might expect, there were tears being shed. The same night I went back to review my order and realized I put the wrong date on one! I was so scared I'd messed up and couldn't fix it because it was after the 30 minute time-frame listed. I reached out and it was outside business hours and I was even more afraid. I thought, "WELP, guess I'm getting one with the wrong date."

I was so very wrong. I reached out and chatted with Jason first thing the next morning and he helped me take care of everything and even get my products faster than originally planned. I've never had better customer service.

JASON ROCKS and so does Collage.com!!!

Tip for consumers: Utilize the chat feature if you have questions and HOPE you get Jason because he truly cared.

cherylh264
4/5/19

Exceptional customer service! They went above and beyond for a special memorial gift. Very thankful for their prompt attention to detail and exceptional customer service. Truly a wonderful experience!

nicolel217
3/29/19

I am so thankful for the help i received today through the chat function! The person helping me was concise, no bad attitude with all my questions, knowledgeable, and provided above and beyond help with pricing and quality recommendations I would have not known to ask about. My experience is much more confident due to the help I received. Thank you!

sherrya68
3/23/19

Ordered a custom phone case based on a photo I have. The case arrived and I thought the design was upside-down...but it turned out I had the image upside-down! Despite it being my mistake, they were super-nice about it and made me a new one. Very nice experience, and the case is lovely.

ellenv22
3/22/19

The software was SO easy to use, it came within a week, and is just perfect. I got the smooth fleece blanket as a gift, and I was worried that it would be too thin, based on other reviews, but it was not as thin as I was expecting. I decided to put a fleece backing on it anyway, and am crocheting the layers together. I am really nervous to wash this blanket though.

miag37
3/18/19

Ordered on a Saturday the 15th and the website stated it would be delivered by the 21st, and it got to my home on the 18th in time for my boyfriends birthday which was the 20th. It was beyond beautiful and I was so excited I wanted to keep it for myself. Will definitely be usuing the site again and again! Very happy with this site definitely recommend. (:

catherinel159
3/13/19

I Purchased a blanket using collage for the first time on Monday by Wednesday morning I received in the mail they did an amazing job with the photos and I know my daughters gonna love it when I give it to her thanks again guys definitely recommend this company definitely a five star!! Catherine

debbio
3/7/19

just want everyone to know how delightfully pleased I am with the Sherpa photo blanket I purchased. The pictures couldn't have been more accurate, (no blurs or fuzziness). My daughter is going to love this for her birthday which isn't until the end of March. I just want to give it to her now but I'll wait!!!! The only not-so-bad review I have is that you were out of the "plush serpa" or I would have ordered that! THANK YOU so much.

pault336
3/5/19

During the past decade, I have had to depend on online chat assistance more times than I care to recall. Many of those interactions have been helpful, professional, and courteous. But, none compares to the expert, professional, invaluable and courteous assistance I received on collage.com's website from Ms. Leah Lewis. Her help was impeccable! She is a credit to her profession and worthy of high recognition. Thank you, Leah!!

maryb1017
3/2/19

I ordered a puzzle made from family photos for an adoption shower. It came back wonderfully sturdy, glossy, cleanly cut, and in a nice box. I highly recommend the puzzles from Collage.com!

cynthiam326
3/1/19

I just received my fleece blanket with photos of my girl who went to heaven to soon. I can't tell you how much this blanket looks so real and life like. Great quality and material. Great customer service, fast shipping. Photos very clear on front and back of the blanket.
I recommend Collage.com

sarat136
3/1/19

I ordered 2 fleece blankets for the most important people in my life. My son and daughter. I received them in just under a week and they are perfect!!!! Soft and beautiful! Pictures are so clear! Best thing I've ever bought! Thank you so much!

Hi Tina, this is Shell with Collage.com. When making your photo book, you can add titles to the pages. Just zoom into the page, and then click add title. You can position the title at the top, middle, or bottom of the page. For further assistance please contact our live customer satisfaction team, and we will be happy to help you through it! You may reach us at 888-797-1902, or support@collage.com. Have a wonderful evening!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Alexis, this is Shell with Collage.com. It's all about personal preference, so I would recommend whatever you're most comfy in! We have the standard fleece, the plush fleece which is slightly cuddler and softer than the standard, the Sherpa for warmth, and the woven for devorative couch throw style. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact our live support team at support@collage.com and we're happy to help! Have a great day! :) -Shell

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Karli this is Leah with Collage.com. I apologize for the lack of communication. Please email me at support@collage.com Attn: Leah if you are still having difficulties uploading your photos. We do have live support available as well M-F 8am-midnight est and Sat/Sun noon-8pm est. I look forward to helping you! Leah

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi there, this is Shell with Collage.com. We do use a high quality fleece for our blankets. We also offer a thick plush (velveteen) material that is a bit softer than the regular fleece. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well, so don't worry! If for any reason you're unhappy with your product, we will do whatever we can to make it right for you. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to contact our live support team at 888-797-1902 or via live chat, or in an email at support@collage.com. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi there Rilley, this is Shell with Collage.com. If you still have any questions we have a whole customer satisfaction team here to help you. You may reach us on live chat, via email at support@collage.com, or on the phone at 888-797-1902. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Lizandra, This is Leah with Collage.com. Our posters do ship rolled up in a tube so there should be no wrinkling at all. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will help you right away! We look forward to working with you! Best, Leah

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Chris, this is Shell with Collage.com. The velveteen is about as thick as our fleece, however, the material is much different. The material is a more plush, silky material. Personally, I prefer the fleece for displaying and decorative blankets, and for covering up with, I prefer the velveteen because it's a more snuggly material. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our support line at 888-797-1902, or email us at support@collage.com. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Timothy, This is Shell with Collage.com. I'm very sorry, we unfortunately can't promise anything at all before the estimated date. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi LisaMarie, this is Shell with Collage.com. For assistance with that please contact us at support@collage.com and we're happy to help. :)

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Duana, this is Shell with Collage.com. You can certainly wash it. We recommend washing it on a delicate cycle in cold water, and either hanging it up to dry, or tumble dry on low heat. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Collage.com staff and other customers.

Collage.com?