Review of Collage.com

Tel: 1-888-797-1902
contact@collage.com

denisel188
1/19/19

Bought my daughter a personalized picture phone case for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. Had an issue and customer service was awesome, quick to reply and issue resolved immediately! Highly recommend.

melissao61
1/16/19

I would like to share my experience with you in the fact that over multiple times there have been some issues with blankets that I have ordered and I get it, everyone makes mistakes but what I'm really shocked and surprised with is the excellent customer service and no questions asked. They simply replaced and rushed my order and although yes frustrating that I didn't get what I ordered the first time they have more than made it up by great customer service experience.

jeraleeh
1/14/19

My mom in law just lost their pet otter. I sent collage.com pictures of him and put it on a blanket. I LOVE it!! And so will she!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

janetj93
1/4/19

There was a problem with our order and I emailed the company & to my surprise they not only immediately said they were going to fix it but they (during the holidays) sent my puzzles over night. All the pieces were in the box & pieces fit perfectly for my grandchildren's Christmas.
Thank you all!

Pleased customer

sandran108
1/4/19

I have ordered several of the throws They were gifts and lived them. I have bad eyesight and messed up one of them the customer service department went above and beyond to fix it. I am very satisfied and would use you over and over and certainly recommend you to family and friends

stevek306
1/2/19

These guys act like they're giving you 80% off but basically inflate their shipping cost way over what it really is...... so they give me 80% off on the calendar which is down to five dollars each when you buy 10 And then charge me 59.99 for shipping when I know it cost them way less

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Steve, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm very sorry you are unhappy with our shipping fees. We actually just started getting charged shipping per item instead of per order, and unfortunately we do need to charge the shipping. We do offer some voucher deals which do include free standard domestic shipping. Though they of course aren't going to be as low as $5 unfortunately, they do not charge shipping. Here is that link: https://www.collage.com/deal-calendarpack?website=true
If you're in need of any assistance from here just let us know. Have a wonderful day!
terryf172
12/30/18

I ordered a pillow with a picture ... the quality was awful. Material felt cheap and pillow was very lumpy with many strings needing clipping. I ordered the same product from Walmart for half the price and was pleasantly surprised with their workmanship! Don't waste your money
with this company.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Terry, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm very sorry you didn't like the pillow! That's definitely not the workmanship we're known for and I'd love to make this right for you! Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell". I will personally handle this and we will work this out! :) I wish you a very happy new year!
suzannek87
12/30/18

I would not take the time to write such a detailed review and include so many photos if my experience had been anything but horrible. However,I felt it important to let others know in detail exactly what this company is about and what poor quality its products are.

I've used several photo-product sites for about 15 yrs. and been pleased but decided to try Collage.com to make some fleece blankets. They were more expensive than the sites I'd used, but their web site was attractive and easy to use, and they had tons of excellent reviews. (I now suspect a great many are compensated reviews.) Although the prices are inflated so that their "sales" look like great deals (for example, a "50% discount" on a supposedly $100 blanket that's really only a $50 blanket, which the company never expects to sell for $100), I still bought 2 vouchers to make 2 more blankets at the "discount" price in the future.

I was so pleased to have found this site and chose the upgrade from smooth fleece to "cozy" fleece be sure they would be gift-giving quality. I was so excited to see my blankets when they arrived! However, I was truly shocked at what I received. They were a HUGE disappointment...not at ALL what I paid for! The blankets themselves were cheap. At one glance, it was obvious they were made in China, despite the company's misleading ads stating that their products are "100% Michigan based" and "printed in the USA." (Implication: "Made in America," which they are not. Nor is the USA printing anything to crow about...it's as bad as the Chinese blanket.)

While the photos came out well, the quality of the blankets themselves was extremely poor...very thin (not at all the "cozy" upgrade I paid for; I'd hate to see what the standard "smooth" is like) and poorly printed with white spots and streaks on both front and back (for which there's an additional color fee even if you put no photos on it), as well as poorly stitched hemming. On one, the white inside of the hem was hanging out on one corner.

When the nap is rubbed one direction, it's not bad (except for the spots and streaks), but because the printed color does not go through to the bottom of the fleece, rubbing the nap the other direction makes ugly white "tire tracks." I thought perhaps the first blanket was a fluke, but the second was even worse. Definitely NOT the gift-giving quality I expected or paid for! Even on "sale," these were expensive blankets that looked and felt cheap.

I complained and had both blankets remade. When they arrived, I was totally disgusted. They were just as bad as the first! I wasn't expecting anything superior from the beginning. I envisioned something similar to the $10 kind you can buy in a drug store...nothing special, but they're attractive, fuzzy, printed all the way through, and enough to keep the chill off while reading or watching TV. The Collage.com blankets weren't even of the $10 quality. I own several of the drugstore cheapies, and they are FAR nicer than these! Two of the Collage.com blankets were so poor that I didn't even give them to the intended recipients because I'd have been embarrased to give such a poor quality gift. For the two I did give, I wrote notes to the recipients explaining that these were NOT the quality I had expected or intended to give. (I didn't want the recipients to think I'd purposely chosen cheap-o, shoddy gifts for them.)

I had already ordered a third blanket before the first two arrived. After waiting and waiting for it to arrive, I contacted them only to find out that they'd LOST my order! In addition, although it APPEARED that they compensated me generously for the first two, they tried to charge me for shipping on the third (for which I used a voucher), for which I had already paid! (The vouchers were clearly advertised as including free shipping.) They did this not once, but twice! Their customer copies of order are not itemized such that one can see exactly what was paid for and what cost how much. During my TWENTY-ONE email communications (excluding dozens of auto-emails they send) with them, they threw so many numbers at me (with terms different from what they use on their web site) that I had no idea exactly which blankets or which charges they were compensating me for, nor how much. (There's a charge for the blanket, an extra charge for the back, shipping, voucher charges, supposed discounts, etc. There is also no order information included with the blanket.) Because their orders are not adequately itemized, it was impossible for me to go back and see exactly what they were/were not discounting or still charging for. There was so much back-and-forth rigmarole and several different so-called discounts/compensations that in the end, I have no idea exactly what I paid (I'll know when my credit card bill comes) or whether I was compensated fairly. I was just so sick and tired of dealing with this company that I threw up my hands just to be done with them.

I had intended on making 3 more blankets, having come up with designs I loved and was excited about giving as gifts. After receiving 4 crappy blankets, however, I abandoned the next 3 altogether and had to come up with different gifts. (I did consider several other sites, but by that time, they wouldn't have arrived before Christmas. Collage.com's turnaround is very slow. Their shipping statements are very misleading: They state the no. of day for shipping [e.g., 3-5 for standard] but don't tell you that production takes substantially longer. It took approx.15-18 days to receive my blankets.)

To their credit, they did not question my claims about the blanket quality nor demand photos (which I was unable to send at the time...phone was lost). Perhaps that was because they already knew the poor quality/printing/finishing I was complaining about and needed no proof. Their customer-service people were polite (we communicated via email, as I'm heard of hearing), and they did compensate me without giving me a hard time.

Perhaps their non-blanket products are better, but having had excellent experiences with several other companies over many years, I won't use Collage.com again, and I strongly recommend against using them for any products at all.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!! They look good online (despite some misleading advertising), but their products are very poor quality!

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Suzanne, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so very sorry for your experience! Just to clarify, our customer support team is Michigan-based, and our products are indeed printed inside the United States. The initial blank products, our printers may get out of the country, but I assure you they are absolutely printed inside the US, and our customer satisfaction team is based out of Michigan, where Collage.com was founded. I'm personally responding to this from Detroit. :)
I'm so sorry for the quality of the products. I want to make this right for you! That's certainly not the workmanship we are known for and I really want you to love your products as much as I love mine! Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it's you. :) I look forward to hearing from you!
zachh42
12/29/18

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a company! I ordered two blankets in early December and was promised they would be here before Christmas. The first one arrived 3 days later than they said but it was no big deal because it was still before Christmas. The second one never arrived so I emailed them the day after Christmas. Then it took them a day to respond, then I responded and it took another day to respond. I got tired of waiting so I called them. I didn't get an answer and they said it would take up to 2 days to get a call back. So I had to do their chat to get ahold of someone faster. I finally talked to someone and they decided to reprint it and send it out and just refund the shipping fee. So now I have to wait 3 more weeks for my moms Christmas present and all I get back was $20. I would never use this company again.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Zach, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so sorry this happened with your order! That is 100% not okay! Please email me at support@collage.com and put in the subject line "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so that I know it's you. I want to make this right if I can. :) I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!
joys131
12/28/18

I want to Thank Collage.com from the bottom of my heart! This company has went above and beyond the call of duty for me! My three kids and I lost the most important person in our lives this past June (6 months ago). My husband and the father to our three children passed away from Metastatic Malignant Melanoma cancer that had spread to his brain while on treatment at the age of 45. He was a very loving and active person in our lives and it's been incredibly hard learning how to live without him on a daily basis. I ordered five collage pillows from collage.com for Christmas. One for each one of my three kids and one for each of my husband's two sisters who were very close to their older brother and who miss him dearly too. I had misunderstood the vouchers and wasn't exactly sure how to redeem them and so I emailed the company AFTER I had placed my order. I was unclear also if I would be receiving my order before Christmas or not, which wasn't a big deal, but it would've been nice to get it before Christmas. I spoke with a person named Shell by email who was the most pleasant person to speak to! This person even refunded me $25 on my order, which I wasn't expecting AT ALL, just for my confusion! Also, because I wasn't sure if I'd be receiving my order before Christmas, which I was informed that I wouldn't. Well, much to my surprise...I received my order on Christmas Eve afternoon at my doorstep! I'm not sure who exactly was responsible for that happening...but I'm going to say Collage.com had everything to do with that! It made my three kids Christmas and my sister-in-laws also! When my kids opened up their gifts and saw the pictures of their Dad and special moments they had shared with their Dad printed on these BEAUTIFUL pillows...they burst out into tears and held onto them like their Dad himself had walked into the room! I have a daughter who just turned 21, a son who turned 18 in Aug. and another son who turned 16 on his Dad's birthday and who followed his Daddy everywhere he went before his passing! They are all at very influential ages and ages that they all need their father! So, to get these pillows with important pictures of their Dad on them (and plus it gives them something they can hug and hang on to when they are missing him the most) for Christmas...and for me to see how much each and every one of them loved them...made me feel like this mom did something right! And believe me, every decision made about our kids, no matter how major or minor, my husband and I made together, so it's not been easy on this mom to make decisions on my own and I'm constantly questioning if I make the right decisions or not! So, I owe a lot of this happiness and tears my kids have felt and shed to collage.com! They honestly have helped me and my kids this Christmas more than they realize! I will always do business with this company and I will definitely be spreading the word! You can't go wrong when doing business with collage.com! Thank you so very much to Collage.com for making a very difficult Christmas this year a much brighter one! You all are awesome and you have awesome products with excellent pricing! There just aren't companies like yours out there anymore and it's nice to know it's not always about money to you all but about making people's lives a little bit brighter! You definitely have made ours much brighter! Thank you so very much!

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Joy, this is Shell with Collage.com. Oh my goodness. Your kind words made me tear up! And what a coincidence that your name is joy..... because you were such a joy to work with! :) Your kindness and graciousness are so greatly appreciated! I'm so very happy I was able to contribute to your positive experience. If there is any way I can help you in the future please let me know and I'm more than happy to ! :) I wish you and the family a very happy new year!
deniseo49
12/28/18

I just received the 3 pillows I ordered earlier this month (I knew they would not be here before Christmas and that was NOT an issue). I am not impressed with all of the loose threads that are hanging off of each pillow. They are also covered in lint, stuffing and loose threads. They were just thrown in a cardboard box. The overall quality of the pictures on the pillow look great, the final product was not as good. I have emailed customer support to let them know, so we will see what their response is. (I also sent them pics)

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Denise, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm very sorry about this! Please let me know if I can help in any way by emailing me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so that I know it's you. I'd love to make this right. :) I look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
cathyk83
12/28/18

Having moved back to New Zealand after 5 1/2 years living near my family in the US I was thrilled to hit on the perfect Christmas gift to send my parents: a memory-filled photo blanket of them, my 5 siblings, our spouses, extended family, family friends, and pets. Campfires, other Christmases, their 60th anniversary party...I felt it was perfect. Then I was amazed - it even arrived on Christmas Eve! So...hearing they never got it broke my heart. I'd put their old street number on it (one door away) and that's where UPS left it. But from there, it disappeared. (Beyond me why anyone would steal a blanket chock full of an unknown family's memories). I was expecting to buy a replacement but instead Alaina simply wrote to say another had been shipped!! Unbelievable!! And it wasn't even their mistake! Collage.com must lead the pack in customer-service! And the fact I'm preparing the design of my 4th blanket now speaks to their product quality! High fives in all directions.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Cathy, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so terribly sorry your package was stolen, that's not okay! I appreciate you giving us the chance to send you a new one. :) I will be sure to give Alaina a shout-out to our team! The project you made sounds so fun and like such a sweet gift idea!! Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with such an important gift! If there is anything I can help you with from here please do let me know. I wish you a very happy new year!
rosemariem29
12/27/18

I was very unhappy when I did not receive a gift that should have been in time for Christmas. When I got the product, I realized that the picture I sent was not clear and the blanket could not be gifted. Kelly Z took care of everything. He redid the picture on the blanket and it will be sent at no charge. Kelly could not have been nicer! He corresponded with me until everything was resolved. I love all of the items I got from Collage and now I am happy and more than satisfied with my purchases!

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Rosemarie, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so terribly sorry that the initial product didn't turn out as you'd hoped! I appreciate you contacting us to let us fix this for you. :) I will be sure to give a shout-out to Kelly to our team!
I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience as well. If there is anything we can do in the future please let us know. Happy New Year to you! :)
lisas983
12/27/18

I ordered a collage blanket for a relative that recently lost a pet ....she was absolutely overcome with emotion when she pulled it out of the gift bag. It was received in time for Christmas with time to spare; I liked it so much I got another made for my other sister.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Lisa, this is Shell with Collage.com. Thank you so much for writing about your experience! I'm so glad she loved her blanket, and I'm so terribly sorry for her loss. I'm so glad the blanket was a comfort to her. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to ask. Happy New Year to you and the family! :)
angelak181
12/26/18

I purchased this as a gift early in December. I made sure to look at the "order by" dates on their site so I would be sure to have this in time for Christmas. Well, not only do they not answer their phone, email, they also disabled their chat. I was "guaranteed" to have the blanket by 12/21. Apparently it has been sitting at ups since 12/19 and they won't deliver it to me until 12/28 because of the "type of shipping selected by the merchant". Now I have one family member who did not receive a gift and a company who will not communicate with me. I will never order from the again, nor will I refer them. I also will refrain from using UPS if possible. This has been a learning experience. Buyer beware of collage.com!!!!

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Angela, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so very sorry this happened and your gift didn't arrive in a timely manner! I'd love the chance to make this right for you. Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it is you. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!
mistia
12/24/18

I ordered on Nov. 29th and here we are Dec. 24th and nothing. These pillows were Christmas gifts, when ordered my expected delivery date was 2 weeks before Christmas but nope nothing. I contacted customer service, they gave me back my shipping cost and a coupon. I'm sorry why would I buy again if I NEVER got my first order??? Very frustrating, wondering if I'll ever get my order! BEWARE!

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Misti, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so terribly sorry this happened! Our printers experienced a little hiccup with the pillows and it caused a delay. I'd love the chance to make this right for you. Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it is you. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!
dianen75
12/24/18

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT use this company if you are trying to order a gift for a specific date. I strongly suggest going with a more reputable company such as Shutterfly since Collage clearly can not handle the amount of business they've received for the holidays. I ordered from this company on 12/4 specifically because it stated that the expected delivery date was going to be the 15th whereas Shutterfly was honest in saything that they wouldn't be able to deliver it in time for Christmas. When the 15th rolled around not only had it not be delivered, it was still "printing". No one from the company had bothered to reach out to me, instead I've had to send multiple emails asking what happened and only then I found out that they had an issue with their pillow printer but that I should still receive my order by Christmas. Well, then there was an issue with delivery because although it was "shipped" on the 18th, it's been hanging out in North Carolina since (I live in New York). This was my main present for my boyfriend, so they effectively ruined our Christmas. I understand printing issues, I understand shipping issues (they had shipping issues with my other order as well. The package showed as delivered whereas it wasn't delivered for 2 more days.) what I'm most upset about is their lack of even trying to communicate with their customers. Order from them at your own risk.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Diane, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so very sorry this happened! I'd love the chance to make this right for you. Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it is you. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!
maried268
12/23/18

I just want to say that the photo collage afghan you all did for me was
beyond perfect. I was scared and skeptical because when you order online,
you dont know what you are going to get. I had the afghan made as a
Christmas gift for my 84 year old mother with pictures of 4 generations of
family. I simply cannot wait to see the look on her face when she opens
it!!! Thank you for your quality product.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Marie, this is Shell with Collage.com. Oh my goodness! I hope she loved it and I would love to hear this story! :) That is such a sweet gift. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!!! I wish you and the family a very happy new year!
kalebg1
12/23/18

I ordered one of their collage blankets as a Christmas gift and it came out better than expected, when it went missing just after delivery i contacted them immediately and got some of the best responding services and an offer for a reprint and reship of the blanket

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Kaleb, this is Shell with Collage.com. Thank you so very much for your kind words! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share this. I wish you a very happy new year. :)
markl652
12/22/18

LaVese was very helpful and showed a genuine interest in resolving our issue. Our throw rug order was lost in the mail and she did everything possible to get a new order ready for us and get it out as immediate as possible. She also spent valuable time designing a set of collages for us to use on an added order of mugs. She had a very positive, upbeat attitude and was a pleasure to speak with. She is a good representation of how retail companies should treat phone and online customers. Thank you and happy holidays!

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Mark, this is Shell with Collage.com. Thank you so much for letting us help you with this! I will be sure to pass this on to LaVese. :) You're so kind to share your experience and I truly appreciate it. If there is anything we can help with in the future please just let us know. I wish you a very happy new year!
amandah323
12/22/18

Do not order from this company if you are expecting it to arrive in a timely manner. I ordered a Christmas gift for a little girl whose dad is deployed over the holidays and, not only did the item ship 5 days AFTER it was supposed to arrive, it won't arrive until 11 days AFTER it was supposed to arrivewhich is after Christmas. The item was ordered on 12/3/2018 and it won't arrive until 12/26/2018. Customer service didn't offer any help, just "we're sorry." I would recommend using Shutterfly or another reputable company. Don't waste your time or money with this company.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Amanda, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so so sorry this happened! I'd love the chance to make this right for you. Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it is you. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!
kyleel1
12/22/18

I found Collage.com on a google search for gifts for my mom, and they were so heavily advertised, I thought it had to be good. 10 days after I ordered, I got a message saying that it was taking longer an expected to ship. The quoted time initially was something like 5-7 days to ship. Okay, fine. Then on day 14, I get a message saying it shipped. Great! Does my package ever leave the facility? Nope! I messaged them for a second time to ask what happened to my package, and they said they would get back to me. Never heard from them. Now it's the 21st of December, I need my gift. I message them and tell them to give me a refund. Within a couple hours, I was refunded my money.
Don't order from these people! Especially if it's closer to Christmas. They can't handle business. Order from Personalization Mall. I've had 2 gifts DELIVERED within 3 days of ordering.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Kylee, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so very sorry! I don't know how this happened but I'd like to get to the bottom of it. I'd love the chance to make this right for you. Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it is you. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!
adryg
12/21/18

Order 5 pillows for Christmas 3 weeks ago - Got the email below Unfortunately, we aren't sure if your pillow order will arrive in time for Christmas.

Due to the unexpected popularity of custom pillows and pillowcases, and a blizzard that stopped production for several days, the facility in North Carolina that hand makes each item is having a difficult time keeping up with production.

While the production facility is working overtime, 7 days a week, to get caught up, we can't be sure your order will be made and shipped in time for Christmas.

Unfortunately, we can't provide a timeline of when your pillow will ship. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information when it does. REALLY??? If you can't keep with production you shouldn't be in this business

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Adry, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so very sorry this happened! You're absolutely right and this is unacceptable! I'd love the chance to make this right for you. Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it is you. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!
williamb980
12/21/18

After the first custom printed blanket I received had discolored streaks running through it from an imperfect printing process, I reached out to the company via email and they sent a free replacement. Great response time, positive interaction and the re-print rectified the initial issue.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi William, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so very sorry the initial blanket printed with streaks in it! I am so very thankful that you let us make this right for you! :) If there is anything else at all we can help with please do let us know and we are happy to help! I wish you a very happy new year!
michellen162
12/21/18

What a waste. I ordered multiple blankets, pillows, photo prints and Christmas cards on 12-2. Collage.com had a cutoff date of 12-12 for Christmas deliveries. Today is 12-20. I received the photo prints, which were very poor quality prints. I have not received my Christmas cards, and the blankets & pillows have not even been printed yet. I received an email that there was a delay in printing the pillows, but nothing about the blankets. It wasn't until I finally contacted them that I was told there was a delay due to the winter storm in NC. I know for a fact that the storm did not shut things down for more than 2 days, max! By the time I learned that these would not arrive for Christmas, it was too late to do anything else. So, many family members will not receive their gifts this Christmas. What a piss poor sham of a company.

Response from Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Hi Michelle, this is Shell with Collage.com. I'm so very sorry this happened with your order and it is wholly unacceptable, you are absolutely correct. I'd love the chance to make this right for you. Please email me at support@collage.com and in the subject line please put "Attn: Shell Sitejabber" so I know it is you. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful day!

Hi Tina, this is Shell with Collage.com. When making your photo book, you can add titles to the pages. Just zoom into the page, and then click add title. You can position the title at the top, middle, or bottom of the page. For further assistance please contact our live customer satisfaction team, and we will be happy to help you through it! You may reach us at 888-797-1902, or support@collage.com. Have a wonderful evening!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Alexis, this is Shell with Collage.com. It's all about personal preference, so I would recommend whatever you're most comfy in! We have the standard fleece, the plush fleece which is slightly cuddler and softer than the standard, the Sherpa for warmth, and the woven for devorative couch throw style. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact our live support team at support@collage.com and we're happy to help! Have a great day! :) -Shell

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Karli this is Leah with Collage.com. I apologize for the lack of communication. Please email me at support@collage.com Attn: Leah if you are still having difficulties uploading your photos. We do have live support available as well M-F 8am-midnight est and Sat/Sun noon-8pm est. I look forward to helping you! Leah

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi there, this is Shell with Collage.com. We do use a high quality fleece for our blankets. We also offer a thick plush (velveteen) material that is a bit softer than the regular fleece. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well, so don't worry! If for any reason you're unhappy with your product, we will do whatever we can to make it right for you. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to contact our live support team at 888-797-1902 or via live chat, or in an email at support@collage.com. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi there Rilley, this is Shell with Collage.com. If you still have any questions we have a whole customer satisfaction team here to help you. You may reach us on live chat, via email at support@collage.com, or on the phone at 888-797-1902. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Lizandra, This is Leah with Collage.com. Our posters do ship rolled up in a tube so there should be no wrinkling at all. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will help you right away! We look forward to working with you! Best, Leah

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Chris, this is Shell with Collage.com. The velveteen is about as thick as our fleece, however, the material is much different. The material is a more plush, silky material. Personally, I prefer the fleece for displaying and decorative blankets, and for covering up with, I prefer the velveteen because it's a more snuggly material. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our support line at 888-797-1902, or email us at support@collage.com. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Timothy, This is Shell with Collage.com. I'm very sorry, we unfortunately can't promise anything at all before the estimated date. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi LisaMarie, this is Shell with Collage.com. For assistance with that please contact us at support@collage.com and we're happy to help. :)

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Duana, this is Shell with Collage.com. You can certainly wash it. We recommend washing it on a delicate cycle in cold water, and either hanging it up to dry, or tumble dry on low heat. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Collage.com staff and other customers.

Collage.com?