Review of Collage.com

Tel: 1-888-797-1902
contact@collage.com

miag37
3/18/19

Ordered on a Saturday the 15th and the website stated it would be delivered by the 21st, and it got to my home on the 18th in time for my boyfriends birthday which was the 20th. It was beyond beautiful and I was so excited I wanted to keep it for myself. Will definitely be usuing the site again and again! Very happy with this site definitely recommend. (:

catherinel159
3/13/19

I Purchased a blanket using collage for the first time on Monday by Wednesday morning I received in the mail they did an amazing job with the photos and I know my daughters gonna love it when I give it to her thanks again guys definitely recommend this company definitely a five star!! Catherine

debbio
3/7/19

just want everyone to know how delightfully pleased I am with the Sherpa photo blanket I purchased. The pictures couldn't have been more accurate, (no blurs or fuzziness). My daughter is going to love this for her birthday which isn't until the end of March. I just want to give it to her now but I'll wait!!!! The only not-so-bad review I have is that you were out of the "plush serpa" or I would have ordered that! THANK YOU so much.

pault336
3/5/19

During the past decade, I have had to depend on online chat assistance more times than I care to recall. Many of those interactions have been helpful, professional, and courteous. But, none compares to the expert, professional, invaluable and courteous assistance I received on collage.com's website from Ms. Leah Lewis. Her help was impeccable! She is a credit to her profession and worthy of high recognition. Thank you, Leah!!

maryb1017
3/2/19

I ordered a puzzle made from family photos for an adoption shower. It came back wonderfully sturdy, glossy, cleanly cut, and in a nice box. I highly recommend the puzzles from Collage.com!

cynthiam326
3/1/19

I just received my fleece blanket with photos of my girl who went to heaven to soon. I can't tell you how much this blanket looks so real and life like. Great quality and material. Great customer service, fast shipping. Photos very clear on front and back of the blanket.
I recommend Collage.com

sarat136
3/1/19

I ordered 2 fleece blankets for the most important people in my life. My son and daughter. I received them in just under a week and they are perfect!!!! Soft and beautiful! Pictures are so clear! Best thing I've ever bought! Thank you so much!

valeriew156
2/24/19

I ordered a personalized mug & had it in about a week. I thought that was an awesome turn around & the quality was great. If I need anything personalized again, I'll be coming back here!

dianar171
2/18/19

Orderedn 9 books for Christmas and just ordered 5 canvas wall prints. Quality & CS is a 5 just b/c I couldn't give a higher #! This is an amazing co to work with!

mistye10
2/17/19

Amazing to work with. High quality products and amazing customer service. Would recommend to my friends and family to use collage.

kaitlinl6
2/16/19

I had a slow moment, & Shell from Michigan was such a blessing.
Helped me. I literally could not be more thankful!

yoonk3
2/14/19

I bought two customized iPhone cases for Valentine day's gift for myself and my girlfriend. After putting long time to customize my items, I found that the shipping cost is charged twice towards the total. Since I had to hurry up to get my stuffs on time before Valentine's day, I placed the order anyways. I thought they would come in one package, so I didn't understand why I had to pay two "shipping" fees. Thinking that they might come in a separate box, I contacted the customer service team via email. All they said was refer to the shipping policy, and then I read all the shipping policy. They state they charge $6 for additional item, but never specify why the cost doubles. I requested a refund for one shipping fee, and if they can't, I'd expect a reasonable explanation for why the shipping cost double, when an item is very light so there is no difference between shipping one or two cases. The customer team's attitude was condescending, patronizing, disrespectful, unprofessional and very disappointing. I felt as though they treat me like an ignorant as they said they are sorry I am unaware of their shipping policy. Honestly speaking, my tone was aggressive, but their attitude was not much different than mine. However, they are working as a customer service where customer's satisfaction and feedback matters most. The way they talked made me so furious enough to write this review. Also, I will take more actions and find all possible means to correct their system for shipping and make them acknowledge their deceitful shipping policy and apologize for malpractice. Honestly, I believe what they do in shipping like collect money as shipping when it is not actually used for it constitutes fraud, but no one has enough motivation to step up and raise a question because a couple of tens dollars doesn't motivate people enough to do something needed to be done, taking much efforts and time. But I'm furious and triggered enough by the worst service of their customer service, so I'm on it. I hope the justice be brought to this business and they spit out all profits made by fraudulent and dishonest shipping fees. I believe it is very little amount for individuals, but when they get stacked together, it should be enormous amount. Further, if all wrongful profits businesses like this made out of normal people like us are combined together, it might cost us hundreds of millions or possibly billions. So I felt like I had to do something, and writing this review is the first step. I call people's attentions to this issue and urge to take actions. By the way, I received the package today and as I expected they came together in a small paper bag. I am satisfied with the quality, but whenever I see this phone case the worst experience will come up in my mind.

Tip for consumers: Don't let the people who don't care about you at all make your personalized products for your beloved people.

angele35
2/8/19

The phone case was SPOT ON! Perfect and EXACTLY what I wanted for my boyfriend! He absolutely LOVES IT! Same with the photo book I got him! I will definitely be ordering from this website again. He loves the photo book so much, same the phone case! We are so impressed with the quality as well as the thought and effort the staff puts into these things! Thank you guys so much for making AMAZING products at such an inexpensive price!

tammye54
2/7/19

The quality of the Sherpa Blanket is so soft and amazing and the images are so sharp and clear. Definitely worth every penny.
The customer service from the Collage team was very prompt and very helpful.
The recipient of this gift was blown away and had tears of joy.
I highly recommend spending the extra money for the Sherpa blanket as the images are more crisp and clear to that of the polar fleece.
Thank you Collage for yet another fantastic piece of quality memorabilia.

daisyyd
2/4/19

Good customer service. Helped solve a problem in under 30 minutes. My new shipment is already on its way. Happy customer

spencerl31
2/4/19

They are amazing I love them great customer service couldn't be better. My case had an issue and was starting to break and I started a live chat with a great person who helped me out and we got it all figured out easily nothing to complain about great people I love the company

irmai
2/3/19

I bough a set of ten 8x10 canvas prints for my mom. I thought I was getting a great deal since I had bought from collage in the past, after I bought the coupon and did all the work choosing the pictures and arranging every frame I went to the shopping cart and the shipping price came up to almost $110.00!!!
I freaked out, this was more than 3 times the price of the item itself so I contacted collage to ask if there was a mistake but they confirmed that it was correct.
BEWARE! You might think you are getting a deal but the extremely inflated shipping prices make it totally unworthy.
I work doing shipping myself, these packages were shipped from Colorado to California and all of them combined don't weight more than 4 pounds which would costs no more than $18.00 to ship. Pictures are nice but price at the end is not worth.
I am never buying from collage anymore..... I have to say since I had bought before it was also my fault for not checking shipping prices before buying, I just trusted it was going to be as usual. Never coming back.

jessican127
2/2/19

This was my first time ordering from Collage. I wanted to do something special for my father in-law who's in hospice and was recommended to collage. I did a photo blanket and it was simple and delivered quickly. The site is easy to use and the customer service is great. I Love how it turned out and can't wait to give it to him.

billb588
1/31/19

I had a metal print done by Collage.com, which arrived in an overly large poorly padded box, with the print done very poorly. I could have forgiven this but the customer service inferred the image problem was mine. I am a semi-pro photographer and do my own printing, and knew the image that I had submitted on the web site was drastically different than the one I received. I have had other work done here that was fine, but my experience with this has soured me on this company. Note that the company also makes it difficult to provide ratings on their own website, so there is likely to be a positive bias.

tomk432
1/26/19

I purchased a Sherpa Throw for my wife's birthday! I chose different pics of our 2 fur-babies and could not believe how nice it came out. I paid extra for shipping because I waited the last minute but from the time that I ordered it, to the door, it took 3 days! Unbelievable! When my wife opened the package it came in I could not believe how nice it looked and the amazing quality. Thank you Collage.com! I scored some points on this gift! My wife will cherish this gift for many years to come!

michellee137
1/23/19

I just recently customized a blanket for a gift and it turned out great! Shipping was extremely fast too. Definitely will be purchasing from them again.

denisel188
1/19/19

Bought my daughter a personalized picture phone case for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. Had an issue and customer service was awesome, quick to reply and issue resolved immediately! Highly recommend.

melissao61
1/16/19

I would like to share my experience with you in the fact that over multiple times there have been some issues with blankets that I have ordered and I get it, everyone makes mistakes but what I'm really shocked and surprised with is the excellent customer service and no questions asked. They simply replaced and rushed my order and although yes frustrating that I didn't get what I ordered the first time they have more than made it up by great customer service experience.

jeraleeh
1/14/19

My mom in law just lost their pet otter. I sent collage.com pictures of him and put it on a blanket. I LOVE it!! And so will she!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

janetj93
1/4/19

There was a problem with our order and I emailed the company & to my surprise they not only immediately said they were going to fix it but they (during the holidays) sent my puzzles over night. All the pieces were in the box & pieces fit perfectly for my grandchildren's Christmas.
Thank you all!

Pleased customer

Hi Tina, this is Shell with Collage.com. When making your photo book, you can add titles to the pages. Just zoom into the page, and then click add title. You can position the title at the top, middle, or bottom of the page. For further assistance please contact our live customer satisfaction team, and we will be happy to help you through it! You may reach us at 888-797-1902, or support@collage.com. Have a wonderful evening!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Alexis, this is Shell with Collage.com. It's all about personal preference, so I would recommend whatever you're most comfy in! We have the standard fleece, the plush fleece which is slightly cuddler and softer than the standard, the Sherpa for warmth, and the woven for devorative couch throw style. If you need any assistance please feel free to contact our live support team at support@collage.com and we're happy to help! Have a great day! :) -Shell

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Karli this is Leah with Collage.com. I apologize for the lack of communication. Please email me at support@collage.com Attn: Leah if you are still having difficulties uploading your photos. We do have live support available as well M-F 8am-midnight est and Sat/Sun noon-8pm est. I look forward to helping you! Leah

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi there, this is Shell with Collage.com. We do use a high quality fleece for our blankets. We also offer a thick plush (velveteen) material that is a bit softer than the regular fleece. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well, so don't worry! If for any reason you're unhappy with your product, we will do whatever we can to make it right for you. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to contact our live support team at 888-797-1902 or via live chat, or in an email at support@collage.com. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi there Rilley, this is Shell with Collage.com. If you still have any questions we have a whole customer satisfaction team here to help you. You may reach us on live chat, via email at support@collage.com, or on the phone at 888-797-1902. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Lizandra, This is Leah with Collage.com. Our posters do ship rolled up in a tube so there should be no wrinkling at all. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will help you right away! We look forward to working with you! Best, Leah

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Chris, this is Shell with Collage.com. The velveteen is about as thick as our fleece, however, the material is much different. The material is a more plush, silky material. Personally, I prefer the fleece for displaying and decorative blankets, and for covering up with, I prefer the velveteen because it's a more snuggly material. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our support line at 888-797-1902, or email us at support@collage.com. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Timothy, This is Shell with Collage.com. I'm very sorry, we unfortunately can't promise anything at all before the estimated date. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi LisaMarie, this is Shell with Collage.com. For assistance with that please contact us at support@collage.com and we're happy to help. :)

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative

Hi Duana, this is Shell with Collage.com. You can certainly wash it. We recommend washing it on a delicate cycle in cold water, and either hanging it up to dry, or tumble dry on low heat. Have a wonderful day!

By Shell M., Collage.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Collage.com staff and other customers.

Collage.com?