Review of Printerinks

HA4
Tel: 0844 567 8118

dannyh84
6/1/18

Ordered a drum unit, 8 days laters still not turned up. Quoted 1-2 days delivery at the time of ordering. Spoke to them by phone on day 5, was told i'd be called back that afternoon with a tracking number and they expected it to be delivered that day but heard nothing. Day 6 I spoke to them on their online chat, again promised I'd be emailed the tracking number, nothing again. Rang on day 8, was told they were still awaiting tracking information. It's now been delivered after 4 weeks, still awaiting confirmation so I can send it back as it's no longer needed (had to order from elsewhere!).

sonyd1
2/15/17

Ordered ink, received email saying it had been dispatched but never arrived as promised.
Website and email from them quotes 100% satisfaction which is an absolute lie, all they do is bulls!te you. One minute they say delivery will be 2 working days and then say up to 14 working days.
Disgusted!

johng8
10/13/09

Fraudulent is how i would discribe this company they take your money from your card without any intention of sending you the goods i ordered three ink cartridges on 28th sept 09 its now 13th oct 09 and iv'e just asked for a refund after promises that the goods were being sent more than once i am hoping to get my money back but i won't be holding my breath.

ds
7/14/09

Front page says 100% satisfaction guaranteed........I think not!!!
I placed an order for a set of toners costing £460 that they said were in stock. Paid immediately using my card, and I get a very nice email confirmation. This was on the 23rd of June.
I am writing this on the 14th of July - toners still not here - I have called them every other day for three weeks and been told 'they aren't in stock', 'they are in stock and we'll make sure they go today', 'oh no, so and so shouldn't have said they were in stock and were going to be despatched because they aren't in stock', 'oh the warehouse guys didn't send it', 'there's a problem with the warehouse software and we can't send anything out today anyway and we don't even know if your toners are in stock because they haven't checked todays delivery yet'..........getting the picture?
It has been excuse after excuse. Yesterday I had had enough, so I called them to get a refund and spoke to the supervisor who begged me for another chance, apologised profusely, and offered a free toner as partial compensation, and again swore to me that the toners would 'definately be there tomorrow I promise'.......today........no toners and they're now saying they still aren't even in stock yet - AND the toner that they were going to give me free as compensation.....yup, not in stock either!!!

Do not trust a word these people say - I don't!! I have requested a refund back onto my card which they assure me will take 48 hours.....watch this space....I very much doubt it will appear in my bank without at least a few further heated discussions....I would not buy from these people ever again.

Questions? Get answers from the Printerinks staff and other customers.

Printerinks?