JTF Business Systems reviews

Tel: 800-444-3299
info@jtfbus.com

abigaila23
8/23/18

Just opened a new practice in Old Town and needed some new office equipment for my reception area and personal office. I was perusing the web, researching some decent options and came across JTF's site. Ended up calling their office to go over some options, Andre, was my rep and we was so helpful. He listened to all of my needs and made the perfect recommendation. He was attentive, caring, and even listened to be rant about my struggles of opening up my own business. At times I felt like he would make a great husband:)

It was truly refreshing to have someone who really wants to do what's best for me and not take advantage of a novice . To top it off, he even sent out a tech to set up my equipment and stopped by to make sure I was happy. He was so accommodating I felt a level of security with him, knowing that he would do whatever it takes to make sure we had exactly what we needed and expected.

Andre = <3

The other reps were good too, but clearly Andre was the most seasoned and educated, in the company.

sherryy17
6/4/18

We ordered a Xerox Copier for our offices in Arlington. We are very happy with the quality of service we have received. Zack has been great following up with all our needs. We definitely recommend JTF.

gwenh15
4/10/17

Placed an order for printheads for my copier, gave them my credit card information. After 8 days I sent an email as I had heard nothing about the order since the order was placed, no response (even though they say they sent an email back) the 9th day I called since I had received no response not only was their website a SCAM for the products I ordered they had no intention of sending the products to me. Mostly sat on hold trying to get an answer.
They do not communicate
They do not have the product they advertise
They have no intention of shipping what you order
They have your credit card information
Another East Coast SCAM Company...RUN

jeffh88
10/2/15

My company purchased the Xerox 7220 color printer from JTF last month. Jon was very friendly and helpful. They had the printer delivered and set up on our network in 7 days. Great job all around.

reinaldoc3
10/2/15

Kyocera M2535DN is a very good machine for my small business. And thanks to JTF Business Systems to provide me such machine in $679.00.

irenet6
1/21/14

I am really impressed with the JTF and its website. I ordered five printers for my organization two weeks ago, with the help of Product Locator technique given on their site. It is a fab way to find your requirements. I will certainly recommend this site to others also.

lucynas
1/21/14

I am really pleased with the on-time services and quality products offered by JTF. I am highly satisfied with the smooth functionality of this printer. Thank you, Sara for your assistance and jtf for the user-friendly website.

edwardm51
1/21/14

I received an excellent service at JTF. Matt helped me in choosing the right printer. He explained all the features to me. It was delivered at my door step right on time and was installed without any hassle.

igorss
1/5/14

I will strongly recommend JTF to everyone who is looking for printer for office use. I found it an excellent online solution for all the printer needs. Quality is good, delivered on time and full time service support is like icing on the cake. Great Work!!

martinc31
1/2/14

Scanning and printing quality is good!! JTF delivered my order on time that too without any flaws in the products. I am very happy with this purchase from jtfbus.

johnw177
12/28/13

My order reached me in sound condition yesterday evening. Thanks a lot, JTF for your quick and efficient services. I will be surely recommending you to my friends.

ashleyb48
12/10/13

Highly efficient machine! It is the best buy at reasonable price. It was delivered to me on time and efficiently installed. The team at JTF was very considerate of my needs. From purchase, delivery and installation everything was smoothly done.

dominicd10
12/3/13

I am impressed with the services of JTF. They made my purchase as simple as it could have been. Be it their response time, delivery or any other assistance, they were too good. Chris (the JTF assistant person) was always there with a solution. Excellent Services, guys!

jonsonm
11/28/13

I was really confused when I had to purchase a copier. My friend recommended JTF. I am thankful to its knowledgeable staff. Matt was great at handling all my queries, even the silly ones too. JTF's solutions have brought ease to my daily printing tasks.

alexanderg14
11/13/13

The Copystar Color Copier, Printer & Scanner that I bought from JTF, is what I can call functional actually. Great printing quality. It was nice to print photos that I can send to my mom as she enjoys getting family photos.

nicoles36
11/11/13

I got Canon image CLASS MF9220Cdn Color Copier, Printer a week ago. Excellent Delivery Services! I wanted to replace my old printer as it lacks in some features that are now needed for my business. After spending a lot of time in search for right one, ended my hunt at JTF. I must say Jeremy( JTF's salesperson) was great support throughout the process.

miriamb4
11/7/13

I have purchased Brother DCP-7065DN Copier, Print, Scan & Fax DCP-7065DN a year back from JTFBUS. At the time of purchase they made many claims regarding their quick services. And I am amazed that all that was right. I realized that just a week ago when my printer stopped functioning. I called up Chris to register my complaint. You won't believe he arrived just before I can make another call. Moreover, my printer was serviced same day. I am really thankful to Chris for his quality service!

jonathanw28
11/6/13

I have my business set ups in different parts of the world. And the exchange of documents via fax is like everyday activity. Everything was going fine, suddenly my fax machine (Panasonic Panafax UF-7200) which I got from JTF went off. I called Matt (JTF's salesperson) regarding that. And I am amazed with his fast service. Everything was back on track within an hour's time. Really Great!..

Questions? Get answers from the JTF Business Systems staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JTF Business Systems