Review of Itsupplies.com

info@itsupplies.com

jerrys339
jerry s.
8/20/19

have had nothing but problems with website since you acquired atlex. i was a long time atlex customer.

paulh715
Paul H.
8/20/19

Clunky interface. Not always certain how to get to where I want to go. But with a little effort all is well.

richn87
Rich N.
8/19/19

Your log in took me 30 minutes because you would not recognize my old password. Make your log on easier or I will use B&H in the future.

peterw361
Peter W.
8/18/19

Was hard to find the hp ink in the link to hp ink

One of the inks wasn't in the box, but you sent it immediately when advised it was missing. Thanks for your excellent service over the years.

stevend368
Steven D.
8/15/19

The items ordered were as described and arrived promptly. I am very satisfied with the products ordered and the service

garym207
Gary M.
8/15/19

Always the most reliable service in the industry!

This rating system needs a 6th star option, just for IT Supplies!

kathz3
Kath Z.
8/11/19

Missing password system was messy. Everything else was fine. I was able to find my ink more quickly than in the past and that was good.

sergea9
serge A.
8/9/19

your website is terrible, I can't use my current email adress becuase the account will not accept a reset password. please don't tell me how to reset password, i've done it a lot. I have now used an old email address to be able to order from your otherwise excellent company

patrickv36
Patrick V.
8/9/19

Problems with your web design and Google Chrome - I spent a lot of extra time trying to figure out the problem. Please inform customers regarding compatiable browsers on you order or payment page. Thanks.

michaelr1240
michael r.
8/8/19

NEEDED TO CHANGE MY ORDER TWO MINUTES AFTER PLACING IT, BUT WAS UNABLE TO REACH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE

scottm718
Scott M.
8/7/19

some items i could click on to add to cart some i could not and at first had trouble figuring out how.

davida439
David A.
8/6/19

Don't need a follow up call because I believe Chris finally got everything all straightened out. He was incredibly patient with me and I really needed his patience as I was so frustrated!

butchq
butch Q.
7/30/19

I ordered 2 rolls of printer paper. You sent me one immediately and the second one came later from another company. (I assumed you did not have that one in stock). The one you sent me was great. The one that came from another company was packaged so ugly not in a box and the roll box was so beat up and tapped i wanted to send it back. I will make sure you have it in stock the next time.

deem110
Dee M.
7/30/19

The website is slow and not responsive. I had to enter my info numerous times. Had to change password but the site said my email was incorrect, which it wasn't. Took more than 1 try to change it.

anonymousa703
anonymous A.
7/29/19

When I choose to use PayPal to order, I have to re-enter my billing and shipping info a second time. Kind of annoying.

rickt110
Rick T.
7/28/19

All's good. Shipping is great, usually receive in one day rarely two with normal shipping. Not like Amazon that if you don't pay for fast shipping they don't pull your order for four days then two at least to get there. THANKS!

johnc1002
John C.
7/28/19

I just bought a different Epson Legacy paper -- Platine 13X19 and 8.5X11. I had a hard time finding it. In the search, putting in Epson Legacy Paper didn't work, neither did Platine.... Only when searched with the single term "Legacy" did I find it. I'm not sure how your search engine works, and I couldn't believe you didn't carry it. I almost went somewhere else. (Fortunately, I did find it!)

jesseb72
Jesse B.
7/27/19

I have been a long time customers for all of my papers and ink for my Epson SureColor P7000 printer. Great service and good prices.

anonymouso539
anonymous O.
7/26/19

wouldn't send email for my password under either of two accounts and had to create a new email to place the order.

bradm188
Brad M.
7/26/19

It just seems like a more difficult site to shop on than many others. The product selection is very good. Sometimes it is a little time consuming navigating to things. Some search functions don't seem fully accurate. Example: searched for Canson Infinity papers, but Plantine never showed in the search results. I had to specifically put in Plantine to go to it.

jeanninec11
Jeannine C.
7/26/19

difficulty trying to reset my password. was told the URL wasn't good after 24 hours, but I only went to it after 2 minutes. finally got it done.

anonymoush520
anonymous H.
7/22/19

Just a comment on your system. I overlooked my city, went through everything and it gave me a warning about the city missing. I added and placed order, but it did not take, again. Evidently going back to add the city meant the billing circle was unchecked by the system. It is not so obvious. There was no indication of the problem, and when I did check the info it took me to the next window and all the information was still there.

anonymousw504
anonymous W.
7/18/19

Your web site jumps around too much, making it hard to select items in the ink area. Otherwise good.

michaels1074
MICHAEL S.
7/17/19

It supplies is number one in customer service, I wouldn't shop anywhere else for printers, paper or ink. I feel confident using it supplies.

tinam472
Tina M.
7/16/19

This is much more complicated than the old Atlex site used to be. I had to fill in the form 4 times to get it correct! I prefer the easier one-time form.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?