Itsupplies.com

Itsupplies.com has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 6,118 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Itsupplies.com most frequently mention customer service, free shipping and last order. Itsupplies.com ranks 19th among Printers sites.

5,507

• Appreciate customer service, good information on products and ease of ordering.

• Your web site is hard to deal with and particularly the check out portion.
  • Each time I order on line I get frustrated with the credit card information entry portion of the site.
How would you rate Itsupplies.com?

“You folks make it very easy”

David R.
5/6/20

You folks make it very easy. I've ordered paper from a HUGE retailer (the size of a large river in South America) and have had the corners dented--ruining the paper. Your merchandise has always come well protected and I've never had to return any items. Often, my products come in just a couple of days even when ordering by land carrier. Keep up the good work! DRT

“I despise using the website”

joseph f.
3/11/20

I despise using the website. If it were humanly possible I doubt without considerable effort one could make it more difficult to use. The poor customer service people, all they can do is apologize. That is why it is useless to contact me for followup. The day you stop carrying Simply Elegant is the last day I will buy my supplies here.

Reviews (6,118)

customer service (31) web site (33) credit card (34)
davidr303
David R.
May 6th, 2020
kenj171
Ken J.
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Always easy. Customer service followup is great. Chris has shared valuable printer and ink information in the past as well. This is why I will keep coming back to Itsupplies.
anonymouso839
anonymous O.
April 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
shopping was fine but checking out was complicated. I didn't remember my password so I was forced through a password reset process and then the site didn't seem to like my use of Paypal as a payment method, so I had to back out of that and then select it again. Lots of online stores do this but requiring customers to sign in to an account before placing orders makes it more complicated than it needs to be and it makes me wonder why I'm working so hard to give you my money. Make it easier.
charlesf150
Charles F.
August 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Long-time customer. Difficult payment/checkout process. Seemed to ask for some data more than once! I thought I had placed the order a couple of weeks ago. It turned out it hadn't been completed.
josephf408
joseph f.
March 11th, 2020
markg1586
Mark G.
August 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered five different colored inks. Each color arrived separately causing me a lot of delay in my photography printing. I was very dismayed.
maryb1666
Mary B.
March 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to use website. Love it. Just wish I had known the item was not in stock locally as I called up to see if I could pick it up. Was told that it had already shipped, but not that it was a 4-day ship from Mississippi. The promised tracking was not provided and had to call the next day to request it again. It did arrive well packaged and I appreciate IT Supplies good price on my printer inks. Next time I will need to ask if it is stocked in the Rolling Meadows location.
bobz31
Bob Z.
February 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
very simple to find what I was looking for. informative with competitive pricing. the support is worth it alone!
barbaraw200
Barbara W.
July 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm Just hoping I have not placed the order twice. It was slow processing and had to continue re-enter payment method
gardnerd5
Gardner D.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
I just have one suggestion. My complete order was sent in two separate shipments. While I really do appreciate you getting me half the order as soon as possible, I would have preferred being given the choice of getting half now half later, or waiting longer to get it all at once. Occasionally I do need it asap, bu usually I order ahead enough to be able to wait.

Cutting the number of deliveries would benefit you and our environment.

Otherwise I am completely happy with the way the paper was packaged and handled.
rachaell72
Rachael L.
May 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Such AMAZING prices, the amounts in each item are phenomenal, and the incredibly quick shipping, as well as free shipping is perfect!! I’ll be ordering more in the future!! I’m SO THANKFUL I found this company!! You’re saving my local small business HUNDREDS of dollars a year!!
davids4167
David S.
July 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Your website order payment process needs some work to make it more user friendly. If I have left out an item of information and have to go back, the info I have already entered should not be removed. Very irritating.
richardf823
Richard F.
July 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
O/A 5/13/2020 I purchased a printhead for my Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 printer. Installation of same cured the problem I was experiencing. O/A july 5th I experienced the same error code reported by the printer indicating a print head failure. After call with Canon Live support, I informed ITS of this & requested their instructions for replacing the print head again(it is still in waranty. I have not had any reply from ITS.
davidm2959
David M.
January 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
There were two key players in this transaction...IT Supplies and FedEx Ground shippers. Here's the scoop: IT Supplies = 10 (perfect). FedEx Ground = 3 (considerably less than perfect); they have a bug in their tracking process that reported to me that my shipment had been delivered to the wrong person in the wrong town, only to change to the correct information AFTER I received my shipment on the same day. Go figure. At least I got my package. I wonder, however, what the other guy got.
rebeccal397
Rebecca L.
June 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Amy Podgor from commercial sales Called me last week. Coincidently I was thinking about buying another Epson printer. She was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Thank you.
jenib17
Jeni b.
August 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
The system should have a check out as guest option. It forced me to retype my info in several times. It did not like my email or my passwords etc. I have ordered from you before and the service has been good, but for ease of ordering online, this system is not ideal for someone who does not want to keep track of yet another password.
carrier139
Carrie R.
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Once again check out screens for credit card drive me crazy. Display all the required fields at once so one isn't missed and I don't have to keep scrolling. Also, my shipping address is stored but not that it is a business location, so this field errors out and I have to go back reenter and then redo the payment processing. I buy alot and this is my little nemisis:)
maryf278
Mary F.
April 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to pick out my ink; I like the prices. They have a fast response time and are dedicated to filling orders.
sharis105
Shari S.
June 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I have been happy so far with your user-friendly site, and quick shipping. Nice to feel confident that my order will get here on time and without errors.
albertb197
albert b.
April 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
It took 4 attempts to reset my password. Following reset link got message "link is only valid for 24 hours"
Attempted to pay using Amazon account - would not let me. Message said email on Amazon is the same as email on it supplies. Enter another email.
It took five or more tries to pay by credit card instead. Some were my fault - mistyped number, but others just went into lala land and nothing happened. Message "you have already submitted this form. If nothing happens in 0 seconds, you can click here to resubmit"
I'm hopeful that at the end of day I submitted one order, not several.
anns546
Ann S.
January 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
IT Supplies' web site is very hard to use; I was a "returning customer" but it didn't accept my SAVED email address nor my password so I had to create a NEW Account. This all took much too long and your auto-log-in system kept returning me to "Sign-in" instead of simply sending a simple e-mail so that I could change my originald PW
frankl750
Frank L.
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
You didn't know my password; and after I requested a new one, my order was lost. Then I had to fill in the form twice because I forgot to choose shipping method. That was 30 minutes wasted. IT Supplies was once my favorite site for inks and paper for my Epson printer.
bettyp224
Betty P.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Your sign in as a returning customer who forgot their password went into a look and I almost gave up placing the order.
carrier152
Carrie R.
August 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I write you this note almost every time I order. Your check out process always forces me to reenter my information for address, shipping, and credit card several times - Frustrating when I'm in a hurry.
ja370
J A.
February 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Something quirky about the checkout page...must scroll a long way through blank space to get to "Place Order" button at bottom of page.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Itsupplies.com?

Have a question about Itsupplies.com?