Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

cherp5
Cher P.
1/11/19

Took me forever to place an order. Not sure if it actually happened (no order) or if it happened multiple times (3 or more orders). What a mess!

dons355
Don S.
1/10/19

It was confusing and it might just have been me that was confused. But your people on the telephone were great help!

janl92
Jan L.
1/5/19

Knowledgeable and courteous customer service. Great products abd choices and even talked to a real person on the phone
Thanks

bills426
Bill S.
1/5/19

Website was quick to search and accurate. Prices are better and free shipping. what more could one want

ardisg
Ardis G.
1/4/19

Have ordered IT products: ink, paper, card stock for years and been pleased with the quality and the delivery time.

marya881
Mary A.
1/1/19

I had to go through the checkout process 3 times since it didn't recognize my p/w that I had stored in LastPass & had to ask to create a new one.. Multiple loops to pay through PayPal exacerbated the problem. Your software failed to make it easy to purchase. I almost gave up.

janl86
Jan L.
1/1/19

well so far its been over a week since I ordered and still no shipping, it has been the holidays, but getting some information on when it will ship is important to me

dustyd9
Dusty D.
12/31/18

It's pretty inefficient to have to reset my password every time I visit your new site. I'm not really a huge fan of your new website organization.

After finally finding the note card stock I was looking for and placing my order, I found out the next day that they were not in stock and had no schedule for delivery. This forced me to purchase a different product that did not match my inventory and had to be fed into my printer 1 sheet at a time with lots of misfeeds.

I'm not the happiest camper right now but your staff did work hard to help the situation.

jerryf116
Jerry F.
12/31/18

Your service has always been excellent, but this time I have not received the black 4880 ink that I paid for. there has been no word on what happened. The rest of my order came with the usual good service.

anonymousr286
anonymous R.
12/31/18

Had to create a new password under a different email address because website didn't recognize the one I had established previously.

anonymousa434
anonymous A.
12/31/18

I didn't appreciate being shunted off to a "sign up for our newsletter" window while I was trying to check out. There was no apparent way to get out of it, other than to either sign up or back up & try again. In fact, after agreeing to sign up the first time, it asked again. I had other payment/sign up difficulties that simply didn't flow easily, or tell me what I had to do to correct the problem. I had to try all over, and finally got it right.

maryf137
Mary F.
12/28/18

Easy to use website; printer ink arrived on time and in great shape. I have used this site before and really like it. They also have very good prices.

anonymousa429
anonymous A.
12/27/18

Peggy is a lifesaver, however, there are issues with online ordering that need resolved. Peggy is shipping a order out today, that was ordered on 12/24. But she said it showed as a quote, and not a order even though I have a confirmation, thank goodness.

karenx10
karen X.
12/27/18

Was sent an invalid address to reset my password, so have used a different email to re establish my account. Taken way longer than I hoped for.

robertw895
Robert W.
12/27/18

Form kept resetting and had to re-enter information, including passwords several times. Very frustrating ordering interface. Not altogether sure that my order was placed OR that it may have been placed twice.

williaml453
william L.
12/26/18

Very good service and quick delivery. Very pleased with your timely delivery of my order. Will order from you in the future.

anonymousm277
anonymous M.
12/26/18

Once you get the hang of the new menu structure, everything is fast and easy. Descriptions are sometimes lacking though.

ricks656
Rick S.
12/22/18

New website did not recognize me as a previous (longtime) customer. None of my order history or company information was there... EVERYTHING had to be re-entered... NOT good.

jimc299
Jim C.
12/22/18

It was rather difficult to find the right selection to order my EpsonR2000 ink. I also think the $9.00 price to ship 3 cartridges of film is a bit excessive.

eleanors38
Eleanor S.
12/21/18

difficulty finalizing my order. Difficulty signing in and then completing order.
Your prices and service is good, just confusing finding things on the site.

dhanraje
dhanraj e.
12/19/18

I ordered a custom icc profile and in the past, these profiles were sent via e-mail. I was charged shipping just now, not sure why. There was no option to complete this transaction without choosing a shipping method.

mitchella20
Mitchell A.
12/17/18

You charge too much for shipping for such small lightweight items.
Your salesperson on the phone would not help me out at all -- I asked him for a coupon code or some discount for the holidays -- nothing! Next order, I will be looking for anther vendor.

melc68
Mel C.
12/17/18

Your web site is hard to deal with and particularly the check out portion. It didn't recognize me and was very slow to email me the password change info. I used to like your site, but find it a pain now. Papers are not well organized.

anonymousq250
anonymous Q.
12/15/18

No real problems even though I was placing the order on my phone. Item I was looking for only came up using the search feature.

anonymouss344
anonymous S.
12/13/18

Website must have changed some - little more difficult to find things and pay - but probably because I wasn't used to it.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?