Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

gordonr31
Gordon R.
2/6/19

You're interface with Paypal needs work. I had to login to Paypal separately, then come back to your site to pay for my purchase. Your page to 'help' me didn't do anything.

warrenm90
Warren M.
2/5/19

When home page opens, please remind me to sign in before placing an order. Your refined searches did not locate the paper I was looking for.

bacilg2
Bacil G.
2/5/19

Now that I am used to the changes the site is easy to use.
Please be careful packing the Epson Paper. The last two times I have ordered one corner of the printing paper has been damaged (bent). Because of the items I was printing I was able to use it so did not return.

rone26
Ron E.
2/5/19

epson 9800 light magenta and magenta are not listed with the other 9800 inks . What is listed is a light vivid magenta and a vivid magenta which does not work with the 9800. Thanks

anonymousd312
anonymous D.
2/5/19

Some Proofline products are listed as "Proof Line" (with a space) others "Proofline". Searching with one way doesn't pull up the other. Would prefer consistency so I don't have to pull an old PO and get the SKU

samf108
Sam F.
2/5/19

Was easy ordering. prices are great, and whomever i spoke with on the phone was about as pleasant as they come. Thanks for a great experience

jacks697
Jack S.
2/2/19

I always forget to check residential/business. Also, I would love to be able to just reorder stuff without having to look for it on the website. Can't you keep track of my last order? Thank

markz84
Mark Z.
1/31/19

The checkout process is terrible!!! Had to put in multiple email addresses, multiple entries for password. It took many m,any times and a very long time to complete! If I did not need the order items I would not come back here!!

clifforda16
Clifford A.
1/27/19

You changed the name of your company, and also my password did not work anymore. Very frustrating. Also, prices went up.

kevinh457
Kevin H.
1/22/19

Trying to verify shipping times. Chat doesn’t work; 800 number doesn’t work; free shipping coupon doesn’t work.

michaels871
MICHAEL S.
1/21/19

I just hope you pack the paper correctly I have had issues in the past when the paper came out of a certain warehouse. Overall you guys rock.

anonymousi277
anonymous I.
1/18/19

The PayPal checkout is wonky and frustrating. I enter all information on billing and shipping, click on PayPal, login to PayPal and verify, and it sends me back to the shipping and billing address page!

donb405
DON B.
1/17/19

IT Supplies always takes good care of my printing needs- A pleasure doing business with them. Chris Woods has always taken care of any concern I may have had- Much appreciated.

mikeualp
Mikeual P.
1/16/19

Thank you for your great service! I appreciate the consistent quick delivery of my orders and your broad range of items. Your pricing is reasonable and if I need help someone is quick to respond and assist with an item and/or complete order.
Best Wishes to your staff members in 2019!
Mikeual Perritt

celias19
Celia S.
1/15/19

Seems like it was harder to find what I wanted on site. Also prices have went up a lot, wondering why such an increase in price?

kimberlyw81
Kimberly W.
1/15/19

You guys rock. Today, I didn't need help, but usually I do and you're always always always great. Thanks!

cherp5
Cher P.
1/11/19

Took me forever to place an order. Not sure if it actually happened (no order) or if it happened multiple times (3 or more orders). What a mess!

dons355
Don S.
1/10/19

It was confusing and it might just have been me that was confused. But your people on the telephone were great help!

janl92
Jan L.
1/5/19

Knowledgeable and courteous customer service. Great products abd choices and even talked to a real person on the phone
Thanks

bills426
Bill S.
1/5/19

Website was quick to search and accurate. Prices are better and free shipping. what more could one want

ardisg
Ardis G.
1/4/19

Have ordered IT products: ink, paper, card stock for years and been pleased with the quality and the delivery time.

marya881
Mary A.
1/1/19

I had to go through the checkout process 3 times since it didn't recognize my p/w that I had stored in LastPass & had to ask to create a new one.. Multiple loops to pay through PayPal exacerbated the problem. Your software failed to make it easy to purchase. I almost gave up.

janl86
Jan L.
1/1/19

well so far its been over a week since I ordered and still no shipping, it has been the holidays, but getting some information on when it will ship is important to me

dustyd9
Dusty D.
12/31/18

It's pretty inefficient to have to reset my password every time I visit your new site. I'm not really a huge fan of your new website organization.

After finally finding the note card stock I was looking for and placing my order, I found out the next day that they were not in stock and had no schedule for delivery. This forced me to purchase a different product that did not match my inventory and had to be fed into my printer 1 sheet at a time with lots of misfeeds.

I'm not the happiest camper right now but your staff did work hard to help the situation.

jerryf116
Jerry F.
12/31/18

Your service has always been excellent, but this time I have not received the black 4880 ink that I paid for. there has been no word on what happened. The rest of my order came with the usual good service.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?