Review of Itsupplies.com

info@itsupplies.com

joycet55
Joyce T.
4/16/19

I love shopping with you. The prices are good and my package arrives quickly. Thank you for the great service

anonymousj391
anonymous J.
4/10/19

Navigating the checkout had me going back to select something I missed, a few times. Each time, it dropped some of my info. (I've been spoiled by B&H and Amazon.)

davidl675
David L.
4/9/19

When searching for the "1.25" Simply Elegant Gallery Wrap Bars 10" - 20 Pack" or other type of wrap bar, you still have to scroll through a massive list and find the exact product, regardless of whether you typed it in the size you are interested in. Just a small thing that annoys me when ordering multiple sizes. Overall, great products for a great price!

johna508
John A.
4/8/19

Price is fair, shipping & delivery is good. As my business grows I'm looking forward to do more business with you.

daveo57
Dave O.
4/7/19

Ink has gone up in price since I last purchased from Atlex. Shipping is too expensive, I am forced to go to Amazon. Something I would rather not do but your pricing is no longer attractive even with the .49 cent discount. A shame.

charlesl157
Charles L.
4/7/19

your search box has a symbol to search , however it doesn't work. I finally figured out to type enter on the key board.

stevet340
Steve T.
3/31/19

Shopping with IT Suppiies has always been a pleasure. Shipping is always fast and quality of items ordered superior at best prices.

seanw149
Sean W.
3/31/19

Inadequate (non-existent) info on rebate when ordering, failure to respond to follow-up email, failure to recognize a password that I know was accurate, really lousy experience overall.

darrylw22
Darryl W.
3/29/19

I have spent 45 minutes+ going from field to field trying to place an order. I have been your customer for 10 years or so. This is the worst experience on your website I have ever had.

stephenl238
Stephen L.
3/28/19

You should be able to go back to an old order.. and click reorder and it puts all the items in the cart. That would make reordering the same items Alot easier.. or even put in.. order every 3 months

georgem641
George M.
3/26/19

Website reorder easy to use with saved purchaser information. Will come back to order again.
Many thanks,
George

paulo176
PAUL O.
3/21/19

Your new website has always been, slow, cumbersome and still is, not a joy to use.

I get constant interruptions from your competitor websites.

frederickc56
Frederick C.
3/21/19

IT Supplies saves my business every time I realize I need paper and ink cartridges for my on-demand poster business! Fast and no mistakes!

anonymoust367
anonymous T.
3/20/19

Return customer -- happy with your products and service. Don't like being forced to create an account w/password. Would prefer your computer (less secure than mine) not know of my existence once this transaction is complete.

anonymousw372
anonymous W.
3/20/19

interface could be more intuitive. loaded a shopping cart and had to reload it after logging in which was a waste of my time.

celias31
Celia S.
3/19/19

Good, wish could get some credit points for ordering so many inks. Like a total card you could add to to maybe get a free ink after so many buys.

anonymousv371
anonymous V.
3/17/19

shipping preference box was not clear. Relpeated requests to select one was not followed payment type remaining intact. Other than this placing orders with IT Supplies has always been easy and a pleasure.

anonymousp404
anonymous P.
3/13/19

Love IT Supplies. Always prompt with orders and their Customer Service is very helpful and courteous.

mikek429
Mike K.
3/11/19

Only certain browser will work with your website. This has limitations.
I am using a Mac with OS 10.6.8 - The Safari browser is probably not compatible with your web site. I also use Chrome. Using a newer Mac there is no problem.

anonymousl348
anonymous L.
3/9/19

Search engine for products could be improved - took several entries to find my products - but it's ok. I wish you had a guest option so customers wouldn't need to make an account - everybody now has HUNDREDS of passwords to keep track of.... kind of ridiculous....

dennisk147
Dennis K.
3/8/19

Greg and the gang are always great to work with and I get superior service every order.

Dennis Krieger,
Dennis Krieger Imagery

paulined41
PAULINE D.
3/5/19

It was nice of Amber to offer additional information I was unaware of and hoping that the paper recommendation she suggested works out well for us.

albertc126
Albert C.
3/4/19

The computer erased my data when I left out the shipping method. I had to reenter it multiple times.

keitha65
keith a.
3/1/19

Your previous website was far more simple. I did not have to search through all the Epson inks to find the ones for 7900 printer, for 350ml, then the color. I simply typed in the code for that color, such as for Cyan, 7900, 350ml-- it was T5962. Now, it takes 3 times as long to hunt to find.
keith smith

anonymouss444
anonymous S.
2/28/19

I had some problems with the website.....it is not easy to find the paper that I need....it would work better if there was a reorder button

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?