Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

anonymousr286
anonymous R.
12/31/18

Had to create a new password under a different email address because website didn't recognize the one I had established previously.

anonymousa434
anonymous A.
12/31/18

I didn't appreciate being shunted off to a "sign up for our newsletter" window while I was trying to check out. There was no apparent way to get out of it, other than to either sign up or back up & try again. In fact, after agreeing to sign up the first time, it asked again. I had other payment/sign up difficulties that simply didn't flow easily, or tell me what I had to do to correct the problem. I had to try all over, and finally got it right.

maryf137
Mary F.
12/28/18

Easy to use website; printer ink arrived on time and in great shape. I have used this site before and really like it. They also have very good prices.

anonymousa429
anonymous A.
12/27/18

Peggy is a lifesaver, however, there are issues with online ordering that need resolved. Peggy is shipping a order out today, that was ordered on 12/24. But she said it showed as a quote, and not a order even though I have a confirmation, thank goodness.

karenx10
karen X.
12/27/18

Was sent an invalid address to reset my password, so have used a different email to re establish my account. Taken way longer than I hoped for.

robertw895
Robert W.
12/27/18

Form kept resetting and had to re-enter information, including passwords several times. Very frustrating ordering interface. Not altogether sure that my order was placed OR that it may have been placed twice.

williaml453
william L.
12/26/18

Very good service and quick delivery. Very pleased with your timely delivery of my order. Will order from you in the future.

anonymousm277
anonymous M.
12/26/18

Once you get the hang of the new menu structure, everything is fast and easy. Descriptions are sometimes lacking though.

ricks656
Rick S.
12/22/18

New website did not recognize me as a previous (longtime) customer. None of my order history or company information was there... EVERYTHING had to be re-entered... NOT good.

jimc299
Jim C.
12/22/18

It was rather difficult to find the right selection to order my EpsonR2000 ink. I also think the $9.00 price to ship 3 cartridges of film is a bit excessive.

eleanors38
Eleanor S.
12/21/18

difficulty finalizing my order. Difficulty signing in and then completing order.
Your prices and service is good, just confusing finding things on the site.

dhanraje
dhanraj e.
12/19/18

I ordered a custom icc profile and in the past, these profiles were sent via e-mail. I was charged shipping just now, not sure why. There was no option to complete this transaction without choosing a shipping method.

mitchella20
Mitchell A.
12/17/18

You charge too much for shipping for such small lightweight items.
Your salesperson on the phone would not help me out at all -- I asked him for a coupon code or some discount for the holidays -- nothing! Next order, I will be looking for anther vendor.

melc68
Mel C.
12/17/18

Your web site is hard to deal with and particularly the check out portion. It didn't recognize me and was very slow to email me the password change info. I used to like your site, but find it a pain now. Papers are not well organized.

anonymousq250
anonymous Q.
12/15/18

No real problems even though I was placing the order on my phone. Item I was looking for only came up using the search feature.

anonymouss344
anonymous S.
12/13/18

Website must have changed some - little more difficult to find things and pay - but probably because I wasn't used to it.

johns3508
John S.
12/12/18

I have used your company when it was Alex. When I tried to sign on with my password, it didn't work. I had to reset it. Then when I signed on, it didn't have any of my information, so I had to fill all that in again. Then a couple times when I tried to complete the order, my payment info had disappeared, and I had to enter it again.

lindam956
linda M.
12/12/18

no problems but thought free shipping was $99 not $149.
I ordered more items to receive free shipping.

johns3502
John S.
12/10/18

I've bought lots from ITsupplies, and found that I had to open an account again. Also disappointed about the high expense requirement for free shipping. (I'm ordering stuff I don't really need right now, just to avoid the shipping charges. Hmmmm.)

kenj71
Ken J.
12/10/18

IT Supplies has been consistently my go to for printers and supplies. Product info is accurate and up to date. I can shop with confidence with IT Supplies.

susany67
Susan Y.
12/10/18

I would like to place an order without a password..
I don't see the purpose of creating a password to order Epson Ink.

jenoh1
Jeno H.
12/10/18

Great difficulty checking in . Long time customer my usual e-mail password was not accepted. Tried credit card, PayPal-- no idea which (both?) were charged, or did it go through J.

alw75
Al W.
12/10/18

Fine except for the fact that not all products from Atlex seem to be available. I was also looking for spray type photo adhesive.

lauries156
Laurie S.
12/10/18

Thank you. Your website is much improved for me since my last order. I haven't been able to order printing supplies for awhile. I appreciate receiving products from Atlex.

tracyr78
Tracy R.
12/9/18

when first went to look for ink cartridges by printer was unable to find. had to start search over each time to add cartridges to cart, the select needed supplies and add to cart option was not available.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?