Review of Itsupplies.com

info@itsupplies.com

anonymouss444
anonymous S.
2/28/19

I had some problems with the website.....it is not easy to find the paper that I need....it would work better if there was a reorder button

randyb144
Randy B.
2/26/19

Your new website makes it very difficult to find the Epson ink I'm trying to buy. Then checking out is very difficult. It used to be so easy! (Not to mention you used to offer free shipping on orders over $99 but not it's $149!!)

wendyx4
Wendy X.
2/23/19

I thought this order was completed several days ago. Nothing alerted me to the fact that it was not.

johnu66
John U.
2/23/19

You were a staple source of supplies when we had our photo business. Now that we are retired and doing photography as a hobby (with professional equipment!) you are our "go to" source!

duncanw30
Duncan W.
2/21/19

I have been a customer for years. Tonight it was frustrating getting my order processed (not to mention it took a while to get to the paper I wanted as it did not show up under Hahnemuhle papers til I typed in Fine Art Pearl). My original password did not work, etc. Finally did it but not a fun trip

donnaleed5
donnalee d.
2/21/19

The add to cart button is too low on the page - I couldn't find it after trying to put items in cart until the third time

mikek429
Mike K.
2/19/19

Only certain browser will work with your website. This has limitations.
I am using a Mac with OS 10.6.8 - The Safari browser is probably not compatible with your web site. I also use Chrome. Using a newer Mac there is no problem.

naomip30
Naomi P.
2/18/19

The order procedure graphics were not clear. Took a long time to navigate through it. I got hung up at choose shipping...just a bar to click. Could have been set up to be an obvious clickable menu. Whatever. Thank you for stocking these inks that I've been searching for quite a while.

bethanyp23
Bethany P.
2/15/19

it would be nice to have the product number listed in the name so you know you are getting the right one.

williamk304
William K.
2/14/19

I like the online ordering website and the shipping turnaround is usually very good. Hope it is good this time too.

johns3669
John S.
2/7/19

I was waiting for the package in my office, and checked the tracking. It said the package had been left in the lobby instead of being brought up to the office. I checked the lobby and there was no package there. The lobby is unattended, and anyone could have taken it. The courier said there was a problem with the elevator, but it had been working all day. That was on a Friday. I stopped by my office on Sunday, when I am normally not open, and the package was there in the lobby. There was only one other business open on Friday, and they didn't see it.

gordonr31
Gordon R.
2/6/19

You're interface with Paypal needs work. I had to login to Paypal separately, then come back to your site to pay for my purchase. Your page to 'help' me didn't do anything.

bacilg2
Bacil G.
2/5/19

Now that I am used to the changes the site is easy to use.
Please be careful packing the Epson Paper. The last two times I have ordered one corner of the printing paper has been damaged (bent). Because of the items I was printing I was able to use it so did not return.

anonymousd312
anonymous D.
2/5/19

Some Proofline products are listed as "Proof Line" (with a space) others "Proofline". Searching with one way doesn't pull up the other. Would prefer consistency so I don't have to pull an old PO and get the SKU

samf108
Sam F.
2/5/19

Was easy ordering. prices are great, and whomever i spoke with on the phone was about as pleasant as they come. Thanks for a great experience

rone26
Ron E.
2/5/19

epson 9800 light magenta and magenta are not listed with the other 9800 inks . What is listed is a light vivid magenta and a vivid magenta which does not work with the 9800. Thanks

warrenm90
Warren M.
2/5/19

When home page opens, please remind me to sign in before placing an order. Your refined searches did not locate the paper I was looking for.

jacks697
Jack S.
2/2/19

I always forget to check residential/business. Also, I would love to be able to just reorder stuff without having to look for it on the website. Can't you keep track of my last order? Thank

markz84
Mark Z.
1/31/19

The checkout process is terrible!!! Had to put in multiple email addresses, multiple entries for password. It took many m,any times and a very long time to complete! If I did not need the order items I would not come back here!!

clifforda16
Clifford A.
1/27/19

You changed the name of your company, and also my password did not work anymore. Very frustrating. Also, prices went up.

kevinh457
Kevin H.
1/22/19

Trying to verify shipping times. Chat doesn’t work; 800 number doesn’t work; free shipping coupon doesn’t work.

michaels871
MICHAEL S.
1/21/19

I just hope you pack the paper correctly I have had issues in the past when the paper came out of a certain warehouse. Overall you guys rock.

anonymousi277
anonymous I.
1/18/19

The PayPal checkout is wonky and frustrating. I enter all information on billing and shipping, click on PayPal, login to PayPal and verify, and it sends me back to the shipping and billing address page!

donb405
DON B.
1/17/19

IT Supplies always takes good care of my printing needs- A pleasure doing business with them. Chris Woods has always taken care of any concern I may have had- Much appreciated.

kimberlyw81
Kimberly W.
1/15/19

You guys rock. Today, I didn't need help, but usually I do and you're always always always great. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?