Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

lauries156
Laurie S.
12/10/18

Thank you. Your website is much improved for me since my last order. I haven't been able to order printing supplies for awhile. I appreciate receiving products from Atlex.

tracyr78
Tracy R.
12/9/18

when first went to look for ink cartridges by printer was unable to find. had to start search over each time to add cartridges to cart, the select needed supplies and add to cart option was not available.

shellym106
Shelly M.
12/8/18

Your new website is something of a mess. I had to log on 3 times before it took my new password. I would have given up and shopped elsewhere if I hadn't been so satisfied in the past.

pattiew1
Pattie W.
12/8/18

I had a hard time finding all the ink cartridges for the Epson R2880. I've ordered from you for years and this has never happened before. There was always a page with all the cartridges listed.

anonymousm242
anonymous M.
12/7/18

i really don't need to login to an account. Don't order that often. Was really annoying and took me longer to place the order.

markz83
Mark Z.
12/6/18

Despite you having all of my information you made me create a new email address and a new password in order to check out. VERY FRUSTRATING!! Also getting items to my cart was confusing.

timk223
Tim K.
12/6/18

A little hard to find the 3" Core Epson Proofing Paper. Had to call for assistance but Chris was very helpful.

anonymousi221
anonymous I.
12/4/18

it appears they have the online ordering fixed and ready to accept Purchase orders with no issue.....Great Job everyone

mikej281
Mike J.
12/1/18

My old password was aparently dropped so I decided to buy elsewhere until your sales helped me. Now that I have the PW re-setup the order process should be fine

eveh31
Eve H.
11/29/18

Much improved website - working better than it did a couple months ago. One suggestion: you could order the gallery wrap stretcher bars so that they are not so random therefore difficult to locate.

matth259
Matt H.
11/27/18

I had trouble signing in. I was told my email address was already used. (It was, by me.) Had to change my password to get in.

bille94
Bill E.
11/27/18

It seems to get easier each time. Good job with your website.
Take care with packing. I can't use dinged corners on cards or paper.

lisam922
Lisa M.
11/26/18

Always a good experience to shop with IT Supplies. These are my first two 44" rolls for my new Canon PRO-4000 printer!!

anonymousf233
anonymous F.
11/26/18

The search bar doesn't work and you don't list my Epson printer even though you sell ink for it (R280). Also you don't have the inks for the R280 listed together. I had to search through 2-3 pages to find the black.

isobelw4
Isobel W.
11/25/18

Took two days to place this order--could not get selections into cart. However, you appear to have finally corrected this.

jamesm1212
James M.
11/24/18

In checking out your site indicated I could use my Amazon Pay account, but that was never allowed when I clicked on that option. I had to input all my information and credit card a number of times to charge the order.

claudiab91
Claudia B.
11/24/18

Hard to get my printer on the list for ink. Had to search for it.
Epson Stylus Photo 1400. Every one but that came up.
Probably something I did wrong. I clicked on Epson Stylus but it didn't come up.

me44
M E.
11/23/18

I was surprised to be directed here from Atlex and then to have trouble signing in. Catch 22. Not unusual, but frustrating.

stephenh333
Stephen H.
11/23/18

Initially I had a little trouble finding you online address (IT Supplies). Other than that I'm happy with your ordering procedure. Perhaps nest time, now a bit more familiar with your routine I'll be able to place my order more quickly.

timw175
Tim W.
11/20/18

Checkout was a pain. The web site kept refusing to verify credit card. I've placed many orders here before & this is the only time it happened.

anonymousn197
anonymous N.
11/20/18

I've purchased Epson products from IT Supplies for years. They always have what I need and deliver it promptly. Chris Wood has been helpful to expedite orders and assure all is well.

galem26
Gale M.
11/18/18

I did note that some of the search terms I used didn't work, i.e. searching for the specific code of canon ink I use - cli-8y, cli-8pc, cli-8pm. It's easier for me to go to the exact product if I can search by code number so I don't inadvertently purchase an ink that may look the same in the product pictures but isn't compatible with my printer.

bacilg1
Bacil G.
11/17/18

When I logged in the first time today it would not accept the password I set, at your request, the last time I ordered. After setting a new password it took three tries before it would accept it. And yes I checked each keystroke as I input the password each time to ensure there was no mistake.

josed70
Jose D.
11/17/18

I wasted time retrieving and my old password and creating a new one when your system should have automatically saved it as I always place my order from the same desktop computer, same ip address.

stevent174
Steven T.
11/13/18

Ordering from Atlex and now IT Supplies is always a pleasure with quality, professional products at great prices and excellent shipping and handling in a timely manner!

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?